MaGLX3 - An Important Announcement

This is where we'll store the "best" topics that have ever existed on the forums, as well as community events that are no longer relevant. Read at your own risk.
Forum rules
Read at your own risk.
User avatar
Sturg
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:06 am
Chat Username: Sturg

Re: MaGLX3 - Composers STILL wanted!!!

Postby Sturg » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:53 pm

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:Do you want any composed songs made in Famitracker and/or Defle Mask? :idea:
If you want to PM me anything you've already done as an example, that'd be helpful for me to have a better answer.

Super Muchacho
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:18 pm
Chat Username: Super Muchacho

Re: MaGLX3 - Composers STILL wanted!!!

Postby Super Muchacho » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Is this still up to date? (Because it's pinned but 6 months old)

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 3922
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: MaGLX3 - Composers STILL wanted!!!

Postby Cedur » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:16 am

MaGLX3 is indefinitely postponed until Beta4 is released.
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

Super Muchacho
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:18 pm
Chat Username: Super Muchacho

Re: MaGLX3 - Composers STILL wanted!!!

Postby Super Muchacho » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:49 am

So composers are not wanted anymore?

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 3922
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: MaGLX3 - Composers STILL wanted!!!

Postby Cedur » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:57 am

I guess composers are still wanted (the more the merrier) but it's just absolutely unknown when they'll be called into action

you can contact Sturg at the talkhaus
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Snowy_Desert
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:09 pm
Flair: The Icy Pharaoh
Current Project: Funky no CGFX episode.
Chat Username: This is a mystery.

Re: MaGLX3 - Composers STILL wanted!!!

Postby Snowy_Desert » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:58 am

Why we gotta wait till Beta 4 is out?
And why the songs needs to be composed by somebody?
Signatures are boring, they doesn't do anything.

User avatar
PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7129
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: MaGLX3 - Composers STILL wanted!!!

Postby PixelPest » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:16 pm

Snowy_Desert wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:58 am
Why we gotta wait till Beta 4 is out?
And why the songs needs to be composed by somebody?
Because it's neat to have songs composed specific to the hub level themes and to have a completely custom soundtrack for the game

User avatar
The0x539
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 751
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:02 pm
Current Project: SMBX2

Re: MaGLX3 - Composers STILL wanted!!!

Postby The0x539 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:11 am

PixelPest wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:16 pm
Snowy_Desert wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:58 am
Why we gotta wait till Beta 4 is out?
And why the songs needs to be composed by somebody?
Because it's neat to have songs composed specific to the hub level themes and to have a completely custom soundtrack for the game
hub level themes designed to specific songs*

User avatar
PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7129
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: MaGLX3 - Composers STILL wanted!!!

Postby PixelPest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:28 pm

The0x539 wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:11 am
PixelPest wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:16 pm
Snowy_Desert wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:58 am
Why we gotta wait till Beta 4 is out?
And why the songs needs to be composed by somebody?
Because it's neat to have songs composed specific to the hub level themes and to have a completely custom soundtrack for the game
hub level themes designed to specific songs*
Oh wow that's how it works. That's so cool...

User avatar
Penguin998
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:14 pm
Flair: Smbx is better than super mario bros
Chat Username: Penguin

Re: MaGLX3 - Composers STILL wanted!!!

Postby Penguin998 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:59 am

is this the 3rd part to those other 2 episodes that had 200 levels in total?
Image

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4141
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: MaGLX3 - Composers STILL wanted!!!

Postby Electriking » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:27 am

Penguin998 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:59 am
is this the 3rd part to those other 2 episodes that had 200 levels in total?
It is the 3rd contest.
Signatures are overrated.

User avatar
Sturg
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:06 am
Chat Username: Sturg

MaGLX3 - An Important Announcement

Postby Sturg » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:35 pm

Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 3922
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: MaGLX3 - An Important Announcement

Postby Cedur » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:45 pm

What's the pic supposed to express?
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4473
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive, & PC Engine GFXs in SMBX
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: MaGLX3 - An Important Announcement

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:14 pm

Cedur wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:45 pm
What's the pic supposed to express?
It's SUPPOSE to foreshadow the release date of the contest.... Might be wrong

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Hard work pays off sooner or later
Current Project: SMNZ (38A) + SMNP1 (38A) + MKA(2.0) + TNV (2.0/38A) + TNVL (2.0/38A) + SMNP2 (2.0) + SMNR (2.0)
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: MaGLX3 - An Important Announcement

Postby Eri7 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:23 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:14 pm
Cedur wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:45 pm
What's the pic supposed to express?
It's SUPPOSE to foreshadow the release date of the contest.... Might be wrong
But the contest hasn't even started?
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 3922
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: MaGLX3 - An Important Announcement

Postby Cedur » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:38 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:14 pm
Cedur wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:45 pm
What's the pic supposed to express?
It's SUPPOSE to foreshadow the release date of the contest.... Might be wrong

it's March already (duh) and from all I know, the start of the contest is just as unforeseeable as the release of Beta 4 (because the former is in need of the latter)
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1864
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Flair: yes!

Re: MaGLX3 - An Important Announcement

Postby Sancles-Chan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:37 pm

It will start this month.
Image

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Hard work pays off sooner or later
Current Project: SMNZ (38A) + SMNP1 (38A) + MKA(2.0) + TNV (2.0/38A) + TNVL (2.0/38A) + SMNP2 (2.0) + SMNR (2.0)
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: MaGLX3 - An Important Announcement

Postby Eri7 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:53 pm

Sancles-Chan wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:37 pm
It will start this month.
Oh great, we will have 2 contests running in the same time...
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1864
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Flair: yes!

Re: MaGLX3 - An Important Announcement

Postby Sancles-Chan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:00 pm

Eri7 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:53 pm
Sancles-Chan wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:37 pm
It will start this month.
Oh great, we will have 2 contests running in the same time...
Well only one of them's important
Image

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Hard work pays off sooner or later
Current Project: SMNZ (38A) + SMNP1 (38A) + MKA(2.0) + TNV (2.0/38A) + TNVL (2.0/38A) + SMNP2 (2.0) + SMNR (2.0)
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: MaGLX3 - An Important Announcement

Postby Eri7 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:06 pm

Sancles-Chan wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:00 pm
Eri7 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:53 pm
Sancles-Chan wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:37 pm
It will start this month.
Oh great, we will have 2 contests running in the same time...
Well only one of them's important
And why shouldn't mine be considered as important as well? Is it only because it's not official? That's unfair. Don't you think that people behind unofficial contests work hard in order to make their own feel as special as an official one?
Image
Image
Image
Image


Return to “Archives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests