- The level must be playable and completable using SMBX 38A. The level will be judged using version 1.4.4 Patch 2. The level will be disqualified if it is not compatible with SMBX 38A.
- No encrypted levels are allowed. The level will be disqualified if the level is encrypted.
- You can only submit one level. If more than one level is submitted, one level will be chosen to be judged.
- Each level must have minimum one SMB3 star. No other level exit is allowed. However, an additional star (SMB3 or SMW) is allowed.
- The HUDset command is banned. You may use Texts and Bitmaps instead.
The level must be submitted in a zip file.
The music and the sound effects must be alongside the level. All sounds and music's name must start with the level's name.
Inside the data folder, you can place all of the custom graphics. You may also include a file called "_notes.txt" for credits purposes and specifications for the level (level must be played with X or Y character)
- 1 point will be subtracted from the final score if:
- The level has an invalid level exit.
- The HUDset command is used.
- The files are in the incorrect format
If a level is submitted late then 0.5 points will be subtracted from the final score for every passing 24 hours.
- Mario Kirby
There is a rubric to judging levels and it consists of:
- Design: 4 points
- Aesthetics: 3 points
- Creativity: 3 points
All levels must be sent to me via PM/DM by December 1st 12:00 PM (UTC -6)(US Central Time). Late submissions are allowed and must me submitted before the final scores are revealed.