Opinion from the players

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
The Handwoven Box
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Current Project: An episode where I decided to make all the castles and bosses before any normal levels

Opinion from the players

Postby The Handwoven Box » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:14 pm

I'm not exactly sure if this belongs in General, but I was thinking of making a boss rush mode along with the episode I'm making, and I was curious on what you all prefer, in a boss rush, should every boss have a new background and song they all share? Or should they all keep their individual theme and background. Also, for a "hard mode" boss rush, along with a reskin boss and higher difficulty, should the boss gain a remix of their normal theme? I look forward to your opinions!

Super Luigi!
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: ???
Current Project: Super Luigi World.
Chat Username: SL

Re: Opinion from the players

Postby Super Luigi! » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:27 pm

Bosses could keep their own themes, but I think it might be more appropriate for them to share the same song, maybe even for the final boss as well. As for Boss Rush: Hard Mode, remixes would further sell the point that the bosses are different now.
Projects I support:
Spoiler: show
Image ~Level Designer and Beta Tester.
~Beta Tester.
Image ~Admirer.
Image ~Reviewer.
"Keep trying at something, even in failure because another attempt may be all you need."~SL

The Handwoven Box
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Current Project: An episode where I decided to make all the castles and bosses before any normal levels

Postby The Handwoven Box » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Super Luigi! wrote:Bosses could keep their own themes, but I think it might be more appropriate for them to share the same song, maybe even for the final boss as well. As for Boss Rush: Hard Mode, remixes would further sell the point that the bosses are different now.
Thank you for your opinion, I had more or less the same idea

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:30 am

Copy what kirby robobot does for its music in the arena tbh - new theme for bosses, different theme for any miniboss jams, final bosses keep their music and newly introduced bosses get their own songs too
The ABC of Creation

Return to “General”