SMBX 1.4.5?

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
McNaquar
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 6:17 pm
Flair: YouTuber
Chat Username: McNaquar
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby McNaquar » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:10 am

Cedur wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:00 am
McNaquar wrote:Why can't I give my opinion in this forum without it being torn apart and criticized? My "talk" isn't too big, it's my opinion and I'm getting sick of every time I air it, someone here seems to think it's necessary to act like a jerk to me. No one else gets treated like that. And Cedur I am really not liking the hate over someone else's project JUST because it also happens to be SMBX2. This game isn't superior to everything. This forum shouldn't be treated like a cult. My honest opinion, again I have a right to this, SMBX2 is not as good a Super Mario Maker in one fact. It is harder to play levels then SMM. You select a level from a list or enter a code there, here you download it and then extract it to the SMBX2 folder THEN use a level editor, that is buggy as of right now, to play it. Also there are not things in that reagrd like SMM like an abillity to give comments within the level... again I'm not trying to do anything except share my opinion and I would appreciate it in the future that if anyone has an issue with it and I'm not breaking a rule to just... scroll... past... it! Not everyone's opinion is going to line up with everyone else's!

One the subject of 38A. HE is making HIS version of SMBX. NO ONE is REQUIRED to make a GAME completely tailored to ALL users. Just because the team behind SMBX2 is doing so doesn't make it REQUIRED. I've played plenty of AAA games, indie games, and fan games of various game franchises, and all of them lack something the audience requested over and over for one reason or the other. It is the author's choice. Game devs are not slaves. Why is it acceptable to hate ONE guy from another forum when it's against the rules to treat others with that same hate here??

Bro. As I explained, your stance is completely lacking to make such a loud judgement. You tried to vindicate 38A with no factual base to do so. And now you're straying away from the subject and discount SMBX2 in a comparison with SMM (which is your good right but it's 100% irrelevant here). But yeah "if we don't like your opinion we shall just ignore it ..."

It's "acceptable" to hate him once you know how much he hates us (and, in fact, people in general). It's all his fault, that's why he's scolded by everyone. Go to the 38A thread and look at the part of when he suspended his engine, it's still quoted on page 29 and onward.

We support X2. We explain why we think it's better, we recommend it to people, but we don't force people to it. We're not a cult because of this (today's level design expectations may be a different subject). 1.4.4 content has been tolerated and engaged in all the time, not because of its developper but in spite of him. Due to lacking his support, its users evoluted proficient use of the engine on their completely own basis. Now 1.4.5 is out, and massive disappointment and indignation is expressed by said 1.4.4 users themselves, because 38A paid zero consideration to their efforts (how come, he doesn't care) so he singlehandledly decided to scrap many features with no consideration to anybody else. He is a developper, but an infinitely unethical one. It's quite paradox for what motives he runs his development in the first place ...

and yeah learn to deal with counter-speech and reflect the information given to you and quit whining about being put in a corner, bc you're really not alone from having a lacking point of view and sharing it. Your prior misbehavior had nothing to do with the way I tried to disprove your point (but you should really fix it asap).

Lapuente wrote:should I get smbx2 instead? (I've seen that the editor is also a bit confusing on that one)

both 1.4 and X2 have editors that may be in need of getting used to. However there's good documentation inside PGE as well as a sticky thread for X2/PGE on this forum (-> Help & Support), while for 1.4 editors there's little to no documentation at all. You'll also find that PGE is far more user-friendly
Trashing another developer on there own forum thread for their game is above suggesting people use it!

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4831
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby Cedur » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:13 am

McNaquar wrote:Trashing another developer on there own forum thread for their game is above suggesting people use it!

what is that supposed to mean? Can you please read and understand what I said, and also read the page I directed to you to understand it? I'll say it again, all guilt is on 38A's end Why not also join the 38A server and read there or ask people who can give you an even more accurate answer on what makes 1.4.5 so bad?

Oh and I also just read that X2 was approved by Redigit himself as the official continuation of his game.
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
McNaquar
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 6:17 pm
Flair: YouTuber
Chat Username: McNaquar
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby McNaquar » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:22 am

Cedur wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:13 am
McNaquar wrote:Trashing another developer on there own forum thread for their game is above suggesting people use it!

what is that supposed to mean? Can you please read and understand what I said, and also read the page I directed to you to understand it? I'll say it again, all guilt is on 38A's end Why not also join the 38A server and read there or ask people who can give you an even more accurate answer on what makes 1.4.5 so bad?

Oh and I also just read that X2 was approved by Redigit himself as the official continuation of his game.
Proof please... I remember reading HE wanted people to stop using it out of fear of a lawsuit from Nintendo. I refuse to bash this guy and honestly I am sick of this. If anyone bashing anyone here it's considered bad but if anyone bashes anyone outside this forum it's considered good? Bullying is still Bullying no matter where it happens. Plus Redigit's approval is not needed as it is a fan game that has everything owned by Nintendo. :lol: Why do we even have rules against bullying here if it's okay to do so with people from outside the forum?? That's like if I got in my car and drove out of state, then proceeded to speed. Should I get a ticket? Yes... because it's just as illegal to speed in another state as it is to speed from where I'm from.

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4831
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby Cedur » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:31 am

McNaquar wrote:I remember reading HE wanted people to stop using it out of fear of a lawsuit from Nintendo.

who, Redigit? there's no fear of a lawsuit anyway.

But if you really need proof of what kind of asshole 38A is. What has happened one year ago says enough.
As a response to cheaters...
1. The released date of smbx 1.4.5 will be postponed indefinitely, depending on my mood.
2. The hidden functions will be completely remove in smbx 1.4.5, if you map used these features, you map will be broken.
3. No documents(changlogs, script help file, example levels etc.) will be offer in smbx 1.4.5.
4. The source code will never be published.
Why did this happen?

"You can use ANY accessible tools or methods to beat this game, including calculators, search engines and other people. However, cheat engine or so-called 'debuggers' are NOT allowed."

1. I didn't get any profits from this project.
2. A lots people ignore my rules of bug reporting and feature suggestions.
3. They paid no price and made no contributions and make a ton of suggestions.
4. I add minigames as a punishment, but some people hacked it.
5. So this is the result.

I'm now even more shocked reading over it since it basically already spoilt what assholery he would be doing in the next version (but it seems like people forgot in the meantime since they thought it wouldn't happen anyway, eh?)

And yeah you see he pretends to have a right of imposing rules and he tries to get around inconvenient feedback. He uses "this is profit-free" as an excuse to put himself on a pedestal. He even gave himself the possibility to ban people from using his engine, and once he discovered that his bans could be undone by hexagon, he went all mad. Isn't this enough proof of what an ill narcissist he is?

This is how he manages to alienate even the most loyal supporters of his engine, and this is why he's damnated by the public.
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
McNaquar
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 6:17 pm
Flair: YouTuber
Chat Username: McNaquar
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby McNaquar » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:38 am

Cedur wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:31 am
McNaquar wrote:I remember reading HE wanted people to stop using it out of fear of a lawsuit from Nintendo.

who, Redigit? there's no fear of a lawsuit anyway.

But if you really need proof of what kind of asshole 38A is. What has happened one year ago says enough.
As a response to cheaters...
1. The released date of smbx 1.4.5 will be postponed indefinitely, depending on my mood.
2. The hidden functions will be completely remove in smbx 1.4.5, if you map used these features, you map will be broken.
3. No documents(changlogs, script help file, example levels etc.) will be offer in smbx 1.4.5.
4. The source code will never be published.
Why did this happen?

"You can use ANY accessible tools or methods to beat this game, including calculators, search engines and other people. However, cheat engine or so-called 'debuggers' are NOT allowed."

1. I didn't get any profits from this project.
2. A lots people ignore my rules of bug reporting and feature suggestions.
3. They paid no price and made no contributions and make a ton of suggestions.
4. I add minigames as a punishment, but some people hacked it.
5. So this is the result.

I'm now even more shocked reading over it since it basically already spoilt what assholery he would be doing in the next version (but it seems like people forgot in the meantime since they thought it wouldn't happen anyway, eh?)

And yeah you see he pretends to have a right of imposing rules and he tries to get around inconvenient feedback. He uses "this is profit-free" as an excuse to put himself on a pedestal. He even gave himself the possibility to ban people from using his engine, and once he discovered that his bans could be undone by hexagon, he went all mad. Isn't this enough proof of what an ill narcissist he is?

This is how he manages to alienate even the most loyal supporters of his engine, and this is why he's damnated by the public.
I don't need proof as to how he is bad. I was referring to the "proof" NO ONE is giving reading what Redigit said or didn't say. I will say this, I do not and will not hate another human being unless I know for a fact they are bad and that can only come from my interaction with them so please stop trying to get me to hate a guy just because you do! Screenshots or what you said Redigit said did not happen!

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4831
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby Cedur » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:53 am

McNaquar wrote:I don't need proof as to how he is bad. I will say this, I do not and will not hate another human being unless I know for a fact they are bad and that can only come from my interaction with them.

completely fallacious and hypocritical. Reading what he's done can be enough interaction, but instead you stubbornly refuse to take people's words on it and you try to declare all accusations void. You're not forced to join the hate on him but I at least ask you to acknowledge (especially that it's not a cult thing / coming from a sense of belonging etc etc). You're not in a place to scold us for doing said damnation, since you obviously don't want to comprehend it in its full scope. Granted, it's nothing noble, but it's definitely rightful, while you try to make it look completely unjust, which is simply 100% false.

The Redigit thing was a side remark, I read it from Eclipsed and it was only meant to add to my first response. Don't make a bigger deal out of it. If you don't want to believe it, ok, but you're being really hysterical.
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
McNaquar
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 6:17 pm
Flair: YouTuber
Chat Username: McNaquar
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby McNaquar » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:29 am

Cedur wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:53 am
McNaquar wrote:I don't need proof as to how he is bad. I will say this, I do not and will not hate another human being unless I know for a fact they are bad and that can only come from my interaction with them.

completely fallacious and hypocritical. Reading what he's done can be enough interaction, but instead you stubbornly refuse to take people's words on it and you try to declare all accusations void. You're not forced to join the hate on him but I at least ask you to acknowledge (especially that it's not a cult thing / coming from a sense of belonging etc etc). You're not in a place to scold us for doing said damnation, since you obviously don't want to comprehend it in its full scope. Granted, it's nothing noble, but it's definitely rightful, while you try to make it look completely unjust, which is simply 100% false.

The Redigit thing was a side remark, I read it from Eclipsed and it was only meant to add to my first response. Don't make a bigger deal out of it. If you don't want to believe it, ok, but you're being really hysterical.
No if I'm acting hysterical (which I am not) then I think you are acting insane. I have a right to not believe this hate fueled, jealousy driven drivel. And yes you are trying to get everyone to join in the hate and you are right I don't have the right to scold you that's why I reported this whole flame fest to an admin! What give you or anyone else the right to act hateful and bash another person that isn't even here to defend themselves! This is NOT a hate of 38A forum!

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4098
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:02 pm

I like how this dude is unironically defending 38A lol
Image

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 7566
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby Enjl » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:22 pm

Both of you are absolutely atrocious at conversations.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Lapuente
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:18 pm

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby Lapuente » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:46 pm

Cedur wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:00 am

Lapuente wrote:should I get smbx2 instead? (I've seen that the editor is also a bit confusing on that one)

both 1.4 and X2 have editors that may be in need of getting used to. However there's good documentation inside PGE as well as a sticky thread for X2/PGE on this forum (-> Help & Support), while for 1.4 editors there's little to no documentation at all. You'll also find that PGE is far more user-friendly
PGE is SMBX 2 right?

sorry for my dumb questios, I'm fairly new to the new smbx's
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4831
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby Cedur » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:48 pm

Lapuente wrote:PGE is SMBX 2 right?

sorry for my dumb questios, I'm fairly new to the new smbx's

PGE (Platformer Game Engine) is the editor of SMBX2, so yes.
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
McNaquar
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 6:17 pm
Flair: YouTuber
Chat Username: McNaquar
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby McNaquar » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:47 pm

Again this thread's OP was simply showing a status update for SMBX 1.4.5 and it's turning into an anti-38A thread. That wasn't what the OP was wanting which I find rather rude. Is every thread that is not about SMBX treated this way? SMBX 1.4.5 has a valid right to exist just the same as SMBX2 or any other Mario fan game. People don't like it... cool I just don't like seeing people bash other things like SMBX is some work from the gods or something. I'm actually happy concerning the updates for it. Yes it's mostly undocumented but that doesn't mean use of the software can't be learned. I just wish there wasn't so much backlash against someone else's creation.. this shouldn't a competition to see who can make a better version of SMBX.

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 7566
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby Enjl » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:53 pm

McNaquar wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:47 pm
this shouldn't a competition to see who can make a better version of SMBX.
It isn't and nobody said it was. Like Cedur said, the backlash comes from people who used the previous version of the engine and are sad to see that the developer removed everything they liked about it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Idunn
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Flair: Burning you alive on a stake
Chat Username: Got Season 8 succ

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby Idunn » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:56 pm

McNaquar wrote:Also there are not things in that reagrd like SMM like an abillity to give comments within the level
Same, those Developers of SMBX 2.Something and 1.4.whatever should add that into the Engine, so i can spam my unfunny Memes and giggles into the levels so that people can't see shit any more.

User avatar
McNaquar
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 6:17 pm
Flair: YouTuber
Chat Username: McNaquar
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby McNaquar » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:17 pm

Again I don't understand this entire forum. I suggest anything and it's torn to shreds. Any opinions I have are ripped apart... WTH? Why is it an issue that I don't think like you all? I shouldn't be criticized for every word I say. If you all have the freedom to say what you like I should get that too. I'm a member of this forum like everyone else. (Or that will be past tense if this childish, school yard elitist crap doesn't stop.)

No one has to agree with me at all or like me... I just want to be able to voice an opinion without it being stomped on to death as if I don't have the right to speak my own mind. I welcome debate but some of you don't seem to understand how it works. You discuss things of difference, then either find a common ground or resolve to the fact neither can agree. That does not include the "I'm right, your wrong" bs that seems to be occurring with every post I write. Nowhere in the forum rules does it state that everyone must share the opinions of the majority. I don't follow that mentality and I would appreciate it if people would add me as a foe if they don't like me and truly wish I didn't speak. That way those who think I should conform can't see what I write.

Back on topic:
Idunn wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:56 pm
McNaquar wrote:Also there are not things in that reagrd like SMM like an abillity to give comments within the level
Same, those Developers of SMBX 2.Something and 1.4.whatever should add that into the Engine, so i can spam my unfunny Memes and giggles into the levels so that people can't see shit any more.
Actually the comments in SMM can be turned off, if the notes were added to either version an ability to remove spam comments or hide them (like until it's clicked) could be added to prevent that abuse from happening. Not everyone spams using that, I've seen many levels on SMM that actually have direction or tips in those notes. In order for that to even be a feature a method of online level distribution will have to be made similar to SMM otherwise if the levels are spammed with notes as you say then it's either a bad level designer's fault or the player of the local offline level. Considering changing the level distribution method would be difficult and is fine the way it is. The concept is a mute point. My point was there are things 38A's version that SMBX2 doesn't have and vis versa... I wasn't trying to suggest both versions have that feature. I'm sorry if I was unclear.
Last edited by McNaquar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Idunn
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Flair: Burning you alive on a stake
Chat Username: Got Season 8 succ

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby Idunn » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:27 pm

I think, that you need to stop taking this forum so seriously. If everything anyone says immediately offends you, maybe a break time from this Place would help you more.

User avatar
McNaquar
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 6:17 pm
Flair: YouTuber
Chat Username: McNaquar
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby McNaquar » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:31 pm

Oh no I'm, not doing that and no, not everything that is said offends me. What offends me is when I try to voice my opinion it's like a challenge goes off in some people's minds to make me believe that what I think is wrong or should be treated as if a moron is speaking. You didn't offend me by saying that, Idunn.

User avatar
Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:50 am
Flair: The maddest of scientists.
Current Project: Looking for the next MAJOR DISCOVERY!
Chat Username: Warlock

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby Warlock » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:25 pm

McNaquar wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:31 pm
Oh no I'm, not doing that and no, not everything that is said offends me. What offends me is when I try to voice my opinion it's like a challenge goes off in some people's minds to make me believe that what I think is wrong or should be treated as if a moron is speaking. You didn't offend me by saying that, Idunn.

Nobody is trying to make you feel that your opinion is wrong. Nobody is trying to make you feel stupid. People just disagree with what you said. This is a forum. People come here to discuss SMBX and share their creations because this is a game that people love and have a passion for. Of course, due to the nature of what discussion is, people come here to debate. They come here to debate on whether a certain graphic is good, or whether a particular level that was posted is good, or if there is room for that graphic/level/episode's creator to improve on their work. When people say that they think you are wrong, they are not trying to call you out or make you out to be a liar, they simply just disagree with what you're saying.

We're all friends here! Some people come here to share their work because they are looking for constructive criticism on their creations, because, simply put, they want to improve as creators and designers. Others simply come here because they like to debate and talk about things that they are passionate about. So when people tell you "I think your opinion is wrong", they're not trying to make out that you're lying or that you're an idiot, they just simply disagree and want to share their opinion. So please, stop making out that everyone is out to get you, because nobody is. We're all here because we love SMBX, and I'm sure you are too.

Long story short, this whole thing that's going on where you feel that everyone is trying to make you out as a liar and an idiot has got to stop, because that is simply not the case.
Hey there! I'm just a normal lad. Nothing special about me, I promise.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

Image

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

User199X
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:46 pm
Chat Username: User199X

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby User199X » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:52 pm

Back on topic, this thing about removing features it's eerily similar to what Game Freak is doing... maybe for different reasons.

User avatar
Hoeloe
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:18 pm
Flair: The Codehaus Girl
Current Project: A2XT Episode 2

Re: SMBX 1.4.5?

Postby Hoeloe » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:39 am

It's nothing like what Gamefreak is doing. Gamefreak is removing things that existed in previous games from a new entry, but they have to create each entry from the ground up, which means "removing" a feature is a case of not spending time and resources to build it again. 38A doesn't remake the engine from scratch for each new version, the things he removed already exist. He removed them out of spite, and has said as much.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests