Nova Level Contest - Episode coming soon

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest (2.0/1.3 and 38A) - Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Eri7 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:44 am

Yeah penalties are BS anyways, we can easily fix the problems by ourselves, we apologise for this inconvenience.

Walder
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:10 pm
Flair: pingy

Re: Nova Level Contest (2.0/1.3 and 38A) - Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Walder » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:04 pm

lets extend the deadline by a year bros

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest (2.0/1.3 and 38A) - Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Eri7 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:09 pm

Walder wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:04 pm
lets extend the deadline by a year bros
This seems like a good idea... "insert thinking emoji"

User avatar
Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1789
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite (yet again)
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest (2.0/1.3 and 38A) - Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Scroll » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:14 pm

Eri7 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:09 pm
Walder wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:04 pm
lets extend the deadline by a year bros
This seems like a good idea... "insert thinking emoji"
Seriously???

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest (2.0/1.3 and 38A) - Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Eri7 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:58 pm

VanillaDude wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:14 pm
Eri7 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:09 pm
Walder wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:04 pm
lets extend the deadline by a year bros
This seems like a good idea... "insert thinking emoji"
Seriously???
Nah, i was joking lol.

Also we got a teaser part 1 for the contest bois.


User avatar
Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1789
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite (yet again)
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest (2.0/1.3 and 38A) - Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Scroll » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:03 pm

Eri7 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:58 pm
VanillaDude wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:14 pm
Eri7 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:09 pm


This seems like a good idea... "insert thinking emoji"
Seriously???
Nah, i was joking lol.

Also we got a teaser part 1 for the contest bois.

I watched it, it makes the contest more exciting

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6232
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: Nova Level Contest (2.0/1.3 and 38A) - Teaser + Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Cedur » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:28 pm

I've been making a lot of progress this week. Should I still have time left I can also enter the 2.0 half with that level for TTK's contest that got abandoned
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1789
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite (yet again)
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest (2.0/1.3 and 38A) - Teaser + Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Scroll » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:31 pm

Cedur wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:28 pm
I've been making a lot of progress this week. Should I still have time left I can also enter the 2.0 half with that level for TTK's contest that got abandoned
Nice to hear, we have many days without getting submissions

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest (2.0/1.3 and 38A) - Teaser + Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Eri7 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:37 pm

But we are expecting the next month to get at least a number close to the desired number of submissions. So good luck Cedur with your levels!

Added in 2 hours 37 minutes 46 seconds:
Re: Nova Level Contest(2.0/1.3 and 38A)-New Reward+Teaser+ Deadline extended to 1-st May
Also guys we have added a new reward for the contest with the hope of making more people interested at joining the contest.
NEW REWARD: There is now the optional reward of adding an advertisement sign that will be in different sizes for the participate's project/episode/level/youtube channel/etc!

Saltlord
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:28 pm
Flair: bruh
Current Project: ok
Chat Username: Saltlord#3269
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest(2.0/1.3 and 38A)-New Reward+Teaser+ Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Saltlord » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:48 pm

I'm in. Haven't completed a level in quite a while, but I've still got plenty of time left to create something decent.

Image

Image


User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest(2.0/1.3 and 38A)-New Reward+Teaser+ Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Eri7 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:15 pm

Koopa-Fan wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:48 pm
I'm in. Haven't completed a level in quite a while, but I've still got plenty of time left to create something decent.
There is still 5 weeks left so i think you have enough time to create a level.
Also don't forget to have fun while designing your level and good luck! :D

User avatar
Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1789
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite (yet again)
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest(2.0/1.3 and 38A)-New Reward+Teaser+ Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Scroll » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:28 pm

Eri7 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:15 pm
Koopa-Fan wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:48 pm
I'm in. Haven't completed a level in quite a while, but I've still got plenty of time left to create something decent.
There is still 5 weeks left so i think you have enough time to create a level.
Also don't forget to have fun while designing your level and good luck! :D
After all we shouldn't worry that much for now (I think...). When I advertised it on Discord, an user called TheFlashingStar said that he's making a couple of levels. We also know that MECHDRAGON wants to submit some too, and LGLMAKING confirmed (I guess) me about that as well!

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest(2.0/1.3 and 38A)-New Reward+Teaser+ Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Eri7 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:11 am

VanillaDude wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:28 pm
Eri7 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:15 pm
Koopa-Fan wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:48 pm
I'm in. Haven't completed a level in quite a while, but I've still got plenty of time left to create something decent.
There is still 5 weeks left so i think you have enough time to create a level.
Also don't forget to have fun while designing your level and good luck! :D
After all we shouldn't worry that much for now (I think...). When I advertised it on Discord, an user called TheFlashingStar said that he's making a couple of levels. We also know that MECHDRAGON wants to submit some too, and LGLMAKING confirmed (I guess) me about that as well!
I also know that at least 5 more people will be surely making a level for the contest but damn, advertising is hard and you have to be consistent with it, i guess thats the curse of unnoficial contests lol.

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest(2.0/1.3 and 38A)-New Reward+Teaser+ Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Eri7 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:32 pm

Guys, there is one month left until the deadline, be sure to finish your levels on time and most importantly have fun and not rush them!
I hope this contest doesn't get overshadowed by Maglx3 and all of the people working on their levels for this contest don't decide to give up because of maglx3.

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6232
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: Nova Level Contest(2.0/1.3 and 38A)-New Reward+Teaser+ Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Cedur » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:39 pm

Remember if you want to be involved in both contests there's still one month (namely May) where you can fully focus on MaGLX3.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
litchh
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 662
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:10 am

Re: Nova Level Contest(2.0/1.3 and 38A)-New Reward+Teaser+ Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby litchh » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:47 pm

How many people are in? Is anyone even participating?

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6232
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: Nova Level Contest(2.0/1.3 and 38A)-New Reward+Teaser+ Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Cedur » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:56 pm

litchh wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:47 pm
How many people are in? Is anyone even participating?

There are definitely more people in than in your average inofficial contest.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest(2.0/1.3 and 38A)-New Reward+Teaser+ Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Eri7 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:29 pm

litchh wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:47 pm
How many people are in? Is anyone even participating?
We have 12 Submissions so far.

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest(2.0/1.3 and 38A)-New Reward+Teaser+ Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby Eri7 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:02 pm

Guys there are two weeks left until the contest ends!
I have planned some stuff for the contest after the deadline ends and the participants will be revealed after the deadline ends!
So far we have 17 submissions.

User avatar
sammerbro
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:53 am
Flair: playing and making SMBX stuff
Current Project: Sam Lev Boss Rush 5
Contact:

Re: Nova Level Contest(2.0/1.3 and 38A)-New Reward+Teaser+ Deadline extended to 1-st May

Postby sammerbro » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:32 am

I'm more of a boss designer than a level designer, so if bosses are welcome, I will enter.
Image
Image


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FireyPaperMario, Google [Bot] and 4 guests