Eclipsed Plays Your Levels [Condor's Crossing by FireSearphim - Unreleased Level]

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
Eclipsed
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1774
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 pm
Chat Username: Eclipsed

Eclipsed Plays Your Levels [Condor's Crossing by FireSearphim - Unreleased Level]

Postby Eclipsed » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:04 am

I have received 2-4 requests over the past month to play a level casually or play it with commentary. So I am making this thread for people who want me to play any level for a relaxing experience.Also my wrist feels really bad.


Rules
- Do not request speedruns
- Do not request kaizo
- Do not request troll levels
- If you request a level non-existent, the request will expire after two weeks

Condor's Crossing


Levels
Core
Coldhaus by Core
Spoiler: show
Hammerless Penguin
Wet Lands At Dusk
Spoiler: show
MrDoubleA
Mushroom Peak
Spoiler: show
MyawCat

Chemical Plant
Spoiler: show
Coral Abyss
Spoiler: show
Dry Dry Desert
Spoiler: show
Peamix
Springs Incorporated
Spoiler: show
PROX
Corrupted Cyberspace Countdown
Spoiler: show
Sancles
El Restaurantissimo
Spoiler: show
Queue
Spoiler: show
Difficulty Queue:
Cyclops Canon
Last edited by Eclipsed on Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:30 pm, edited 277 times in total.

User avatar
Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1791
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite (yet again)
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests

Postby Scroll » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:32 am

Are mini-episodes allowed?

If so, can you showcase the demo of my project? It has 5 levels, and they are not that long.

Eclipsed
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1774
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 pm
Chat Username: Eclipsed

Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests

Postby Eclipsed » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:59 am

VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:32 am
Are mini-episodes allowed?

If so, can you showcase the demo of my project? It has 5 levels, and they are not that long.
Yes that should be allowed. Could you dm me your discord account?

User avatar
Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1791
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite (yet again)
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests

Postby Scroll » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:16 am

Eclipsed wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:59 am
VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:32 am
Are mini-episodes allowed?

If so, can you showcase the demo of my project? It has 5 levels, and they are not that long.
Yes that should be allowed. Could you dm me your discord account?
Sorry I don't have a discord account

And I subscribed to your channel.

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6238
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests

Postby Cedur » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:18 am

VanillaDude wrote:Sorry I don't have a discord account

when will you get one?
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1791
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite (yet again)
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests

Postby Scroll » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:27 am

Cedur wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:18 am
VanillaDude wrote:Sorry I don't have a discord account

when will you get one?
I have problems while activating the account. Maybe I will give another try now.

But let's not go off-topic :V

Eclipsed
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1774
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 pm
Chat Username: Eclipsed

Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests

Postby Eclipsed » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:44 am

VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:27 am
Cedur wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:18 am
VanillaDude wrote:Sorry I don't have a discord account

when will you get one?
I have problems while activating the account. Maybe I will give another try now.

But let's not go off-topic :V
You can link me the episode

User avatar
Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1791
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite (yet again)
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests

Postby Scroll » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:01 am

Eclipsed wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:44 am
VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:27 am
Cedur wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:18 am



when will you get one?
I have problems while activating the account. Maybe I will give another try now.

But let's not go off-topic :V
You can link me the episode
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=23288


User avatar
Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1791
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite (yet again)
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests

Postby Scroll » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Eclipsed wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:58 pm
VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:01 am
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=23288
Thanks for the Link will get to it when I finish the requests before yours
Wait a moment... How did you know that I was called Surtur before? You saw the previous username maybe?

But I won't go off-topic. Thanks anyway!

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Current Project: Producer of the Novaverse
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests

Postby Eri7 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:34 am

VanillaDude wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:35 pm
Eclipsed wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:58 pm
VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:01 am
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=23288
Thanks for the Link will get to it when I finish the requests before yours
Wait a moment... How did you know that I was called Surtur before? You saw the previous username maybe?

But I won't go off-topic. Thanks anyway!
Your flair tells us that you are Surtur so...

User avatar
Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1791
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite (yet again)
Chat Username: Scroll#6292
Contact:

Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests

Postby Scroll » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:09 am

Eri7 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:34 am
VanillaDude wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:35 pm
Eclipsed wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:58 pm


Thanks for the Link will get to it when I finish the requests before yours
Wait a moment... How did you know that I was called Surtur before? You saw the previous username maybe?

But I won't go off-topic. Thanks anyway!
Your flair tells us that you are Surtur so...
I don't even know how I could be so stupid............


Eclipsed
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1774
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 pm
Chat Username: Eclipsed

Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests (Added requested playthroughs)

Postby Eclipsed » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:21 pm

I added playthroughs that people requested me to play
BetterifiVed Subtle Subtitle by Sanct
Spoiler: show
The Last King of Hyrule
Spoiler: show

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6241
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests (Added requested playthroughs)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:24 am

LockeZ should be credited for the creation of "The last king of Hyrule". (S)he did not make it all, but (s)he was the lead of the episode.

ImageImageImage
Image

Image


TDK
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1384
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests (Mario with Gun by Flatkiwi featuring Flatkiwi)

Postby TDK » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:47 pm

You can try out my levels. Here's my level thread.

Eclipsed
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1774
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 pm
Chat Username: Eclipsed

Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests

Postby Eclipsed » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:58 am

VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:01 am
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=23288
Spoiler: show
here

Added in 5 hours 4 minutes :
Re: Eclipsed Casual Requests (Rosalina's Satellite Demo+New Rule)
New Rule: Do not request troll levels




Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests