SMBX Episode idea thread

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
LGLMAKING
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: There's always another secret.

Re: SMBX Episode idea thread

Postby LGLMAKING » Mon May 18, 2020 5:44 am

Someday I would like to remake and expand upon all of SM63, but to be able to do such a thing I would first have to git gud at Teascript
"I am incredibly lucky I know you and im glad I gave you a chance to be a part of this" -Eri7
"I'm going to call these Janksqueaks from now on." -Clearman06
New producer of the Novaverse, after Eri7's departure from the community.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Mon May 18, 2020 6:53 am

LGLMAKING wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:44 am
Someday I would like to remake and expand upon all of SM63, but to be able to do such a thing I would first have to git gud at Teascript

I'd say matmss already gives a good shot at it, despite not being a 1:1 remake.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

DrMekar
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: CUSTOM CHARACTER CREATOR

Postby DrMekar » Mon May 18, 2020 11:49 am

Okay, this is going to be a long one, though to render it a bit down, I'll not write out the Plots on Episodes
I already made anything for.

Knight of the Orient - A Episode telling the Backstory of Sir John von Grayhelmet, a Villain in Mario Heroes: The First Chapter Remade
and Tier 3 Boss in the B.B.O. He's a 102 Years old, immortal Knight, bound to serve the Evil Sorcerer Quarzal, he orginally allowed to
turn himself into this mindless puppet, if he saves the Life of his daugher. Quarzal turned Grayhelmet into said Puppet and let his
Daughter Die.

Path of Silence 2: Wanted Fugitive - A Episode that plays right after the Events of Path of Silence One and explores the Life in
the Neoplex Prison in particular. On her way to escape, Ninja Girl has to deal with some nasty Priosn Inmates and the Power Hungry
and Corrupt Warden Loren Reeve, who doesn't only allows yard Fights, but also gives out ranks to certain Prisoners, so they do her
biding.

Fuchs' Quest - The Story about a young Explorer who's Parents got murdered by the devious arcitect Tobin Grimstone, because they
refused to leave their House and allow Grimstone to build something there. Due to the friendly Host in Pension Roland, Fuchs finds
out why Grimstone wants to build all these things. There're suppose to be Pillars for an Artifact he's searching to overthrow the Underworld
of Winterbottom. Fuchs and Roland decide to stop them.

That's it for now.
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-8fzX ... subscriber

My Episodes & Projects:
ImageImage

If you want to support my Projects, put this in your signature. Thanks :)
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=25110[/url]
Great Folks who support/ed my projects/in the past:

Suecra
jaf
Suckerman7 GM

Return to “General”