SMBX 1.3.0.1

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
User avatar
TankooiLuigi
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:48 pm
Chat Username: Tankooi Bro

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby TankooiLuigi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:05 pm

Woah technogly!
Signed,Tanooki Luigi

User avatar
Musicality_Minister45
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 629
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Current Project: Some things, QUALITY JOURNEYS
Location: In a garbage patch

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Musicality_Minister45 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Might as well get this because I can't unzip 2.0 Beta 3 on my crappish computer :x
I believe in Redgit as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature

Image
My favorite-est quotes:
Spoiler: show
Image
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:Any graphics pack that has memes or Pokémon in I'm down for. I love them both! :lol:


Image

Danny wrote:
Ryaa wrote:
xDestroy wrote:top 10 anime betrayals

top 10 top 10s

top 10 dannys in your neighborhood


Image


Image

Comic thread: https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=19880

JOIN THE OFFICIAL QUALITY JOURNEYS DISCORD!!

User avatar
The0x539
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 585
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:02 pm
Current Project: SMBX2

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby The0x539 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:20 pm

Musicality_Minister45 wrote:Might as well get this because I can't unzip 2.0 Beta 3 on my crappish computer :x

get 7zip
quotes: show
rockythechao wrote:so much evil genius is wasted on the free-to-play game industry these days
come on, activision execs, when are you guys going to get yourselves real villain jobs? buy yourselves a volcano lair with lava sharks or something
Like, just ask yourselves this: What Would Sauron Do?
TheKidCodee wrote:Yes. And i know what system 32 is. What java is, htmi.
Hoeloe wrote:I've designed better languages in my sleep
Wohlstand wrote:please, enable your brain
Enjl wrote:that's like using a chainsaw instead of a butter knife to spread butter on your bread
in the sense that the chainsaw will severely literally cut into your performance
Ryaa wrote:aero you should eat some french friends
Ryaa wrote:I honestly think people don't use 2.0 because it requires thinking lmao

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2433
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol
Location: Denmark

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Snessy the duck » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:20 am

TankooiLuigi wrote:Woah technogly!

If you wanna see some real technology, you should really check out the 2.0 open beta!
I'm da' coolest duck around!

Image
This is some serious shit! We need to save Net Neutrality before it's too late! Spread the word by putting this in your signature:

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.battleforthenet.com][img]https://www.battleforthenet.com/images/banner/728x80.png[/img][/url]


My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493.

Check out my Super Duper Awesome Pipeline of levels if ya' like!

My real name is Anton, in case you'd like to know for some reason.

ImageImageImage

Salazzle is my waifu

Coola101
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:25 pm
Chat Username: Coola101

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Coola101 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:28 pm

So I was just wondering when/if this will come out with a Mac (apple computer) port? I would really like to play this.

User avatar
Turret 3471
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:43 pm
Current Project: HECC (smbx 1.4.x)
Location: Splash Hill Zone
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Turret 3471 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:29 pm

Coola101 wrote:So I was just wondering when/if this will come out with a Mac (apple computer) port? I would really like to play this.

You could try using virtual machines. I usually use them for older games meant for Win. 98/XP
Image

I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image Image
Image

Image OHNO

Gud quotes
Spoiler: show
Witchking666 wrote:that looks aweozme alwo, sorrt im ik a big drunk. i may have drunk a lttle rtoo muxj beer with erik.

User avatar
HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2737
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:09 pm
Current Project: Andario: Journey; Superstar
Location: http://www.stardustfields.net/files/cool.gif
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby HenryRichard » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Coola101 wrote:So I was just wondering when/if this will come out with a Mac (apple computer) port? I would really like to play this.

You can try this.

User avatar
Super Luigi Bros
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:14 am
Current Project: The Legend Of The Flying Fish
Location: Hollywood, CA
Chat Username: Super Luigi Bros

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Super Luigi Bros » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:25 pm

please add the ability to make anything a legacy boss!! PLEASE!

User avatar
PixelPest
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5510
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Current Project: It's a secret for now...
Location: Canada, Eh?
Chat Username: Pix le Pest
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby PixelPest » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:28 pm

Super Luigi Bros wrote:please add the ability to make anything a legacy boss!! PLEASE!

Nothing is being added anymore to 1.3.0.1. You should check out SMBX2
Image
My current project. (Demo 0.1 has been released!)

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC49mUdTYysm3o4qR-A2LGnA

Check out a new dead SMBX Discord server; bots, media, VIP, and more: https://discord.gg/edgBUVM

Check out some cool LunaLua stuff:


My Graphics Pack: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12472

My Levels: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=16349

User avatar
HackPlayer7
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:02 pm
Current Project: Working on my Infection Rescue project
Location: A planet with infinite peanut butter.
Chat Username: PowerRom
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby HackPlayer7 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:52 pm

Super Luigi Bros wrote:please add the ability to make anything a legacy boss!! PLEASE!

You can.
Make it so that an ennemie in a layer triggers a legacy boss death event when it dies.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6C05V ... afOV_V0jsQ
I play some video games and do some other random stuff. Check it out if you wanna waste time
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image
Image

User avatar
Super Luigi Bros
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:14 am
Current Project: The Legend Of The Flying Fish
Location: Hollywood, CA
Chat Username: Super Luigi Bros

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Super Luigi Bros » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:10 pm

Is it last version?
HackPlayer7 wrote:
Super Luigi Bros wrote:please add the ability to make anything a legacy boss!! PLEASE!

You can.
Make it so that an ennemie in a layer triggers a legacy boss death event when it dies.


Thank you. Sorry I am not familiar with layers or events. If you could link a tutorial because I cannot find one that would be great :) :) :)

Luigi Bros

User avatar
The0x539
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 585
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:02 pm
Current Project: SMBX2

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby The0x539 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:55 pm

Super Luigi Bros wrote:Is it last version?

Last version made by Redigit, not that that matters. The SMBX2 team is continuing it with a modification, as is 5438A38A with a remake bootleg.
quotes: show
rockythechao wrote:so much evil genius is wasted on the free-to-play game industry these days
come on, activision execs, when are you guys going to get yourselves real villain jobs? buy yourselves a volcano lair with lava sharks or something
Like, just ask yourselves this: What Would Sauron Do?
TheKidCodee wrote:Yes. And i know what system 32 is. What java is, htmi.
Hoeloe wrote:I've designed better languages in my sleep
Wohlstand wrote:please, enable your brain
Enjl wrote:that's like using a chainsaw instead of a butter knife to spread butter on your bread
in the sense that the chainsaw will severely literally cut into your performance
Ryaa wrote:aero you should eat some french friends
Ryaa wrote:I honestly think people don't use 2.0 because it requires thinking lmao

marioboi
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:05 pm
Chat Username: marioboi

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby marioboi » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:09 pm

when I try to download it it will download but when I press open it says the zip file cannot be accessed is there a way to fix this so I can play this game?

User avatar
Musicality_Minister45
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 629
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Current Project: Some things, QUALITY JOURNEYS
Location: In a garbage patch

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Musicality_Minister45 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:37 pm

marioboi wrote:when I try to download it it will download but when I press open it says the zip file cannot be accessed is there a way to fix this so I can play this game?

Are you using 7zip? If you are not then that might be causing the problem. If not, give me more details on your issue.
I believe in Redgit as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature

Image
My favorite-est quotes:
Spoiler: show
Image
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:Any graphics pack that has memes or Pokémon in I'm down for. I love them both! :lol:


Image

Danny wrote:
Ryaa wrote:
xDestroy wrote:top 10 anime betrayals

top 10 top 10s

top 10 dannys in your neighborhood


Image


Image

Comic thread: https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=19880

JOIN THE OFFICIAL QUALITY JOURNEYS DISCORD!!

User avatar
Rathlon
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:30 am
Chat Username: Rathlon

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Rathlon » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:40 am

Strange after getting this, I'm getting an error trying to unzip it.
data error : SMBX 1.3.0.1\music\ssbb-waluigi.mp3

Any idea as to why only this file messed up?

User avatar
Turret 3471
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:43 pm
Current Project: HECC (smbx 1.4.x)
Location: Splash Hill Zone
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Turret 3471 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:00 am

flipdiving wrote:With Super Mario Bros X fangame, there will be more Level Editor parts unique to can create new tables according to his imagination. This section is very interesting. [redacted; ads]

???
Image
Image

I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image Image
Image

Image OHNO

Gud quotes
Spoiler: show
Witchking666 wrote:that looks aweozme alwo, sorrt im ik a big drunk. i may have drunk a lttle rtoo muxj beer with erik.

User avatar
HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2737
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:09 pm
Current Project: Andario: Journey; Superstar
Location: http://www.stardustfields.net/files/cool.gif
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby HenryRichard » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:30 pm

I feel like he's just a spambot with AI that learns how to mimic forum posts.

User avatar
Pseudo
Tellah
Tellah
Posts: 5497
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???
Location: the atlantic coast

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Pseudo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:09 am

Turret 3471 wrote:
flipdiving wrote:With Super Mario Bros X fangame, there will be more Level Editor parts unique to can create new tables according to his imagination. This section is very interesting. [redacted; ads]

???
Image

Please report instead of replying to these types of spam posts in the future, and please especially don't quote them since it spreads their ad links. Thanks.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016


My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

User avatar
Turret 3471
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:43 pm
Current Project: HECC (smbx 1.4.x)
Location: Splash Hill Zone
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Turret 3471 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm

Pseudo wrote:
Turret 3471 wrote:
flipdiving wrote:With Super Mario Bros X fangame, there will be more Level Editor parts unique to can create new tables according to his imagination. This section is very interesting. [redacted; ads]

???
Image

Please report instead of replying to these types of spam posts in the future, and please especially don't quote them since it spreads their ad links. Thanks.

I didn't even know it was a spam post, I guess because of how rare they are.
Image

I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image Image
Image

Image OHNO

Gud quotes
Spoiler: show
Witchking666 wrote:that looks aweozme alwo, sorrt im ik a big drunk. i may have drunk a lttle rtoo muxj beer with erik.

Epicyoshi142
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:22 pm
Chat Username: Epicyoshi142

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Epicyoshi142 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:31 pm

im trying all i can think of to try and open this but i can't! i've been watching videos about this game for a while and i really want to try it out... please help me? thanks!


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests