SMBX 1.3.0.1

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Windows 10
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:57 am
Chat Username: Win 10

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Windows 10 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Hey when i try to download SMBX 1.3.0.1 And im downloading in 40.0 % the download stops.. help me please

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2699
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol
Location: Denmark

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Snessy the duck » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Windows 10 wrote:Hey when i try to download SMBX 1.3.0.1 And im downloading in 40.0 % the download stops.. help me please
Try downloading 2.0.
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

User avatar
Electriking
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3268
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Massacre, and perhaps some other thing
Location: Hyrule
Chat Username: Electriking

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Electriking » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:17 pm

Windows 10 wrote:Hey when i try to download SMBX 1.3.0.1 And im downloading in 40.0 % the download stops.. help me please
Do you have this problem woth other downloads?
What are your PC specs.
Image
This is some serious shit! The FCC have voted to repeal NET neutrality, but you can still help state a disapproval if you are American:

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.battleforthenet.com][img]https://www.battleforthenet.com/images/banner/728x80.png[/img][/url]
Image
Image
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Image
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

User avatar
jean_tha_n00b
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:56 pm
Current Project: I'm working on a SMBX Episode!
Chat Username: jean_tha_n00b
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby jean_tha_n00b » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Hello there, this is just a suggestion.
Can you please upload a MEGA download link? Because everytime when I download the game, it stops at over 30-37 Mbits and it says it's done.
And also, 2.0 dosen't work because an OpenGL error pops up when I run it.
So please can you upload a MEGA link? :(
Hi there, jean_tha_n00b here. :lol:
Signature. Just a random signature.
Check mah SMBX episode! https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/ ... 90&t=20120
I need friends.
I need SMBX.
I NEED LIFE.

User avatar
PixelPest
Edward
Edward
Posts: 6353
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Location: Canada, Eh?
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby PixelPest » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:23 pm

jean_tha_n00b wrote:Hello there, this is just a suggestion.
Can you please upload a MEGA download link? Because everytime when I download the game, it stops at over 30-37 Mbits and it says it's done.
And also, 2.0 dosen't work because an OpenGL error pops up when I run it.
So please can you upload a MEGA link? :(
A MEGA link won't fix the issues you're having, to the best of my knowledge. It's probably your Internet speed or specs as people have asked for. OpenGL error is likely because you haven't updated your graphics drivers

User avatar
Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1615
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm
Current Project: Moondust (PGE Project)
Location: Moscow, Russia
Chat Username: Wohlstand
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Wohlstand » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:02 am

Windows 10 wrote:Hey when i try to download SMBX 1.3.0.1 And im downloading in 40.0 % the download stops.. help me please
Try use splitted version of archive:
http://wohlsoft.ru/docs/SMBX_1.3.0.1/splitted/

Then open it via 7zip
PGE Project, my Media and supported projects: show
Support me on the Patreon
Image

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic
PGE Project Official Site and forums
Download fresh experimental builds HERE!
LunaLua
LunaLUA - is a LUA scripting add-on for a LunaDLL

My Media:
My MIDI-music
Pure HQ Music Pack for SMBX
Pure HQ Sound Pack for SMBX
SMBX OPL Sound pack (Created with Yamaha OPL chip and MIDI files)
SMBX38A is here
SMBX-38A download, help and support HERE (SMBX-38A (a.k.a. 1.4.x) - is Chinese unofficial continuation of SMBX)

I'm support:
Image
Image
Image


Image
P.S. I don't like huge signatures which would be annoying, therefore I put huge content into spoilers

User avatar
EpicU
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:52 am
Current Project: MARIO EDITOR with a side of Super Mario fries.
Chat Username: EpicU

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby EpicU » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:43 am

**Hnnnnnnnnnnng**
Every time I download SMBX it is corrupted. Could you try and reupload the latest version? It's taking like 30 minutes just to download a 100MB file.
Edit: Aaaaaaaaaand it was interrupted, so I clicked resume and it restarts.
Image
Last edited by EpicU on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1615
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm
Current Project: Moondust (PGE Project)
Location: Moscow, Russia
Chat Username: Wohlstand
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Wohlstand » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:46 am

EpicU wrote:**Hnnnnnnnnnnng**
Every time I download SMBX it is corrupted. Could you try and reupload the latest version? It's taking like 30 minutes just to download a 100MB file.
Look to my post above: try to download splitted variant (three 50 MB pieces) which you will be able to open via 7zip.
PGE Project, my Media and supported projects: show
Support me on the Patreon
Image

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic
PGE Project Official Site and forums
Download fresh experimental builds HERE!
LunaLua
LunaLUA - is a LUA scripting add-on for a LunaDLL

My Media:
My MIDI-music
Pure HQ Music Pack for SMBX
Pure HQ Sound Pack for SMBX
SMBX OPL Sound pack (Created with Yamaha OPL chip and MIDI files)
SMBX38A is here
SMBX-38A download, help and support HERE (SMBX-38A (a.k.a. 1.4.x) - is Chinese unofficial continuation of SMBX)

I'm support:
Image
Image
Image


Image
P.S. I don't like huge signatures which would be annoying, therefore I put huge content into spoilers

User avatar
EpicU
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:52 am
Current Project: MARIO EDITOR with a side of Super Mario fries.
Chat Username: EpicU

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby EpicU » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:05 am

Wohlstand wrote:
EpicU wrote:**Hnnnnnnnnnnng**
Every time I download SMBX it is corrupted. Could you try and reupload the latest version? It's taking like 30 minutes just to download a 100MB file.
Look to my post above: try to download splitted variant (three 50 MB pieces) which you will be able to open via 7zip.
Fistbump Thanks, I'll see if it works, if not...
Edit: It works!! Thanks mate!

User avatar
starshipmario
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby starshipmario » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:58 pm

I Can't download it Because it's a Website Featuring OpenDNS

User avatar
PixelPest
Edward
Edward
Posts: 6353
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Location: Canada, Eh?
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby PixelPest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:55 pm

starshipmario wrote:I Can't download it Because it's a Website Featuring OpenDNS
Where are you downloading it from?

bartekbonin36
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:34 am
Chat Username: bartekbonin36

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby bartekbonin36 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:38 am

For some reason i can't extract the .zip file because there is nothing in it. :x :x

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2699
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol
Location: Denmark

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Snessy the duck » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:50 am

bartekbonin36 wrote:For some reason i can't extract the .zip file because there is nothing in it. :x :x
Try downloading SMBX 2.0.
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

bartekbonin36
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:34 am
Chat Username: bartekbonin36

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby bartekbonin36 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:41 am

It's fine now. Thanks!

But the item box key doesn't work. The item box key is shift.

ProGaming7894
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:25 pm
Chat Username: ProChatz

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby ProGaming7894 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:29 pm

HEY DOO,I Gotta Say This: Wich Is tHE Newest Version Of SMBX And Give Me The Link To Download
:D

User avatar
Musicality_Minister45
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 962
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Current Project: I don't really know anymore
Location: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Musicality_Minister45 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:12 pm

ProGaming7894 wrote:HEY DOO,I Gotta Say This: Wich Is tHE Newest Version Of SMBX And Give Me The Link To Download
:D
its SMBX 2.0 Beta 3.0, you can find it here: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=16814
My favorite-est quotes:
Spoiler: show
Image
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:Any graphics pack that has memes or Pokémon in I'm down for. I love them both! :lol:
Image
Danny wrote:
Ryaa wrote:
xDestroy wrote: top 10 anime betrayals
top 10 top 10s
top 10 dannys in your neighborhood
"Look at the place from where you pee and you will find out your gender." ~TheNewGuy 2018
HackPlayer7 wrote: ''Kirby The Hedgehog is my favorite Pokemon from The Legend Of Bubsy & Knuckles featuring Dante from the Metal Gear series.''
projects I support: show
Image

Image

Vantastic
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:20 pm
Chat Username: Vantastic

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Vantastic » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:23 pm

Dangit, I liked those savefiles! They were very useful!

jimbo1720
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:22 pm

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby jimbo1720 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:33 pm

I downloaded super Mario bros. x, but I can't get any of the option menus for the level editor to load, such as tiles, backgrounds and npcs. Is there something I need to do or more files I need to download? I really want to get this to work because it seems like an awesome game. I am able to play the levels already loaded on the game, but the editor won't work for me.

User avatar
Electriking
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3268
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Massacre, and perhaps some other thing
Location: Hyrule
Chat Username: Electriking

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Electriking » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:36 am

jimbo1720 wrote:I downloaded super Mario bros. x, but I can't get any of the option menus for the level editor to load, such as tiles, backgrounds and npcs. Is there something I need to do or more files I need to download? I really want to get this to work because it seems like an awesome game. I am able to play the levels already loaded on the game, but the editor won't work for me.
Try getting 2.0 and see if that works.
Image
This is some serious shit! The FCC have voted to repeal NET neutrality, but you can still help state a disapproval if you are American:

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.battleforthenet.com][img]https://www.battleforthenet.com/images/banner/728x80.png[/img][/url]
Image
Image
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Image
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

User avatar
thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am
Current Project: The Invasion ln [(π*420/e²)] + log (69*1337¹³)
Location: Under your bed
Chat Username: Thg1

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby thehelmetguy1 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:31 am

Can you show a screenshot?
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Spoiler: show
Image
Image

Join my discord server!


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests