SMBX 1.3.0.1

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Non mi avete fatto niente
Current Project: episode pages for the wiki
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Cedur » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:48 pm

What's your problem? The download link seems intact despite the talk about it being broken. All you need is something to handle 7zip files.
Image

I believe in three 72 mm large, 690 g heavy iron balls as my lords and saviours.

It's not worth to use the legacy editor anymore these days. Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Noodle
Banned
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:34 am
Location: Eastern Standard Timezone
Chat Username: N00d13
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Noodle » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:04 pm

Why is this the download thread for SMBX? The 2.0 thread should be the download thread.
Danny Quotes: show
Danny wrote:Bruv, why can't you keep your fanfictions to one contained thread?
Danny wrote:Pardon me? This doesn't defend your case whatsoever.
Sadly, the rest of my signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

User avatar
The0x539
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 751
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:02 pm
Current Project: SMBX2

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby The0x539 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:27 pm

Noodle wrote:Why is this the download thread for SMBX? The 2.0 thread should be the download thread.
Because the forum staff have yet to decide to make SMBX2 the target of the Big Shiny Download Button.

User avatar
Turret 3471
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:43 pm
Current Project: HECC (smbx 1.4.x)
Location: Splash Hill Zone
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Turret 3471 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:37 pm

Epicyoshi142 wrote:im trying all i can think of to try and open this but i can't! i've been watching videos about this game for a while and i really want to try it out... please help me? thanks!
what's going on when you try to open it? have you downloaded it correctly?
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image Image
Image
Image OHNO

Gud quotes
Spoiler: show
Witchking666 wrote:that looks aweozme alwo, sorrt im ik a big drunk. i may have drunk a lttle rtoo muxj beer with erik.

Super Mario Player12
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:10 am
Chat Username: Super Guy

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Super Mario Player12 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:18 pm

Raster wrote:Honestly, I'm disappointed with the installer. It only works on x64 machines, and I'm forced to use a x86 one so I can't directly install SMBX.
Me too. When I try to open the .zip file it says "Cannot open file as archive".
Edit:
Maybe my 7zip opener will fix this.
Edit (again) : Nope.
Last edited by Super Mario Player12 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1617
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm
Current Project: Moondust (PGE Project)
Location: Moscow, Russia
Chat Username: Wohlstand
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Wohlstand » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:23 pm

Super Mario Player12 wrote:
Raster wrote:Honestly, I'm disappointed with the installer. It only works on x64 machines, and I'm forced to use a x86 one so I can't directly install SMBX.
Me too. When I try to open the .zip file it says "Cannot open file as archive".
Retry to download, I bet you had a connection lost and archive wasn't completely downloaded. If you have any troubles with it, try to download splitted version here: http://wohlsoft.ru/docs/SMBX_1.3.0.1/splitted/ (it has been slitted down into 50 MB pieces, use 7zip to open this archive)
PGE Project, my Media and supported projects: show
Support me on the Patreon
Image

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic
PGE Project Official Site and forums
Download fresh experimental builds HERE!
LunaLua
LunaLUA - is a LUA scripting add-on for a LunaDLL

My Media:
My MIDI-music
Pure HQ Music Pack for SMBX
Pure HQ Sound Pack for SMBX
SMBX OPL Sound pack (Created with Yamaha OPL chip and MIDI files)
SMBX38A is here
SMBX-38A download, help and support HERE (SMBX-38A (a.k.a. 1.4.x) - is Chinese unofficial continuation of SMBX)

I'm support:
Image
Image
Image


Image
P.S. I don't like huge signatures which would be annoying, therefore I put huge content into spoilers

Super Mario Player12
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:10 am
Chat Username: Super Guy

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Super Mario Player12 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:33 pm

Wohlstand wrote:
Super Mario Player12 wrote:
Raster wrote:Honestly, I'm disappointed with the installer. It only works on x64 machines, and I'm forced to use a x86 one so I can't directly install SMBX.
Me too. When I try to open the .zip file it says "Cannot open file as archive".
Retry to download, I bet you had a connection lost and archive wasn't completely downloaded. If you have any troubles with it, try to download splitted version here: http://wohlsoft.ru/docs/SMBX_1.3.0.1/splitted/ (it has been slitted down into 50 MB pieces, use 7zip to open this archive)
Oh thanks. I'll try it.
Edit:
It says "Unspecified error" now.
I even used 7zip.
The trouble makes me sad. :cry: I saw that cool thing on youtube and really wanted to play.

User avatar
Turret 3471
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:43 pm
Current Project: HECC (smbx 1.4.x)
Location: Splash Hill Zone
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Turret 3471 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Super Mario Player12 wrote:
Wohlstand wrote:
Super Mario Player12 wrote:
Me too. When I try to open the .zip file it says "Cannot open file as archive".
Retry to download, I bet you had a connection lost and archive wasn't completely downloaded. If you have any troubles with it, try to download splitted version here: http://wohlsoft.ru/docs/SMBX_1.3.0.1/splitted/ (it has been slitted down into 50 MB pieces, use 7zip to open this archive)
Oh thanks. I'll try it.
Edit:
It says "Unspecified error" now.
I even used 7zip.
The trouble makes me sad. :cry: I saw that cool thing on youtube and really wanted to play.
Quick question...
Do you use any sort of Windows operating system?
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image Image
Image
Image OHNO

Gud quotes
Spoiler: show
Witchking666 wrote:that looks aweozme alwo, sorrt im ik a big drunk. i may have drunk a lttle rtoo muxj beer with erik.

User avatar
Electriking
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here.
Current Project: Not Mushroom Kingdom Massacre ATM
Location: Earth (Which is NOT flat)
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Electriking » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:27 am

Super Mario Player12 wrote:
Wohlstand wrote:
Super Mario Player12 wrote:
Me too. When I try to open the .zip file it says "Cannot open file as archive".
Retry to download, I bet you had a connection lost and archive wasn't completely downloaded. If you have any troubles with it, try to download splitted version here: http://wohlsoft.ru/docs/SMBX_1.3.0.1/splitted/ (it has been slitted down into 50 MB pieces, use 7zip to open this archive)
Oh thanks. I'll try it.
Edit:
It says "Unspecified error" now.
I even used 7zip.
The trouble makes me sad. :cry: I saw that cool thing on youtube and really wanted to play.
What are your PC specs?
Join my Discord server
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Image
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

User avatar
PopYoshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 pm
Current Project: Super Mario the Attack of Darkness
Location: Venezuela

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby PopYoshi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Epicyoshi142 wrote:im trying all i can think of to try and open this but i can't! i've been watching videos about this game for a while and i really want to try it out... please help me? thanks!
Be more specific, what do you mean with you can't open "this"?
Image

Image

Image

My project:

Image

User avatar
Turret 3471
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:43 pm
Current Project: HECC (smbx 1.4.x)
Location: Splash Hill Zone
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Turret 3471 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Just gonna say this right now, if you have any version of Windows, there's a built in zip extractor. Just right click on a .zip file, then click "Extract All". Speed differences shouldn't really be discussed since it's just as fast as WinRAR or 7zip. To put it short, you don't need to download anything special. It's already in your computer. Trust me, I've been working with SMBX stuff since like 2013, back when I barely had any knowledge on how stuff worked in the editor. While zip files were also new to me at the time, it didn't take long before I figured out how it worked without downloading anything.
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image Image
Image
Image OHNO

Gud quotes
Spoiler: show
Witchking666 wrote:that looks aweozme alwo, sorrt im ik a big drunk. i may have drunk a lttle rtoo muxj beer with erik.

User avatar
fox gamer
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:00 pm
Current Project: SUPER MARIO BROS thanksgiving
Chat Username: The STAR FOX gamer
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby fox gamer » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:25 pm

how do i get SMBX 1.3.0.0 i used this forum cuz i coulnt find a SMBX 1.3.0.0 forum anyone?
:?: :?:

User avatar
The0x539
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 751
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:02 pm
Current Project: SMBX2

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby The0x539 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:52 pm

fox gamer wrote:how do i get SMBX 1.3.0.0 i used this forum cuz i coulnt find a SMBX 1.3.0.0 forum anyone?
:?: :?:
why

User avatar
Turret 3471
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:43 pm
Current Project: HECC (smbx 1.4.x)
Location: Splash Hill Zone
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Turret 3471 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:18 am

The0x539 wrote:
fox gamer wrote:how do i get SMBX 1.3.0.0 i used this forum cuz i coulnt find a SMBX 1.3.0.0 forum anyone?
:?: :?:
why
why is actually a really good question, considering 1.3.0.0 had a virus
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image Image
Image
Image OHNO

Gud quotes
Spoiler: show
Witchking666 wrote:that looks aweozme alwo, sorrt im ik a big drunk. i may have drunk a lttle rtoo muxj beer with erik.

User avatar
Westretroman
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 610
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Westretroman » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:31 am

fox gamer wrote:how do i get SMBX 1.3.0.0 i used this forum cuz i coulnt find a SMBX 1.3.0.0 forum anyone?
:?: :?:
Can you please state the problem you are having with 1.3.0.1 before posting constantly about this. Thanks.

User avatar
Electriking
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here.
Current Project: Not Mushroom Kingdom Massacre ATM
Location: Earth (Which is NOT flat)
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Electriking » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:48 am

fox gamer wrote:how do i get SMBX 1.3.0.0 i used this forum cuz i coulnt find a SMBX 1.3.0.0 forum anyone?
:?: :?:
Why get any SMBX 1.3 when you could get SMBX 2.0?
Join my Discord server
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Image
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

User avatar
HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2825
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:09 pm
Flair: Is this where I type my password?
Location: http://www.stardustfields.net/files/cool.gif
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby HenryRichard » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:58 pm

Turret 3471 wrote:why is actually a really good question, considering 1.3.0.0 had a virus
Where did you hear this? I don't recall this ever being the case.
Image

I'm on Soundcloud | My graphics pack!

Jesus is my savior.

User avatar
Turret 3471
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:43 pm
Current Project: HECC (smbx 1.4.x)
Location: Splash Hill Zone
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Turret 3471 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:03 pm

HenryRichard wrote:
Turret 3471 wrote:why is actually a really good question, considering 1.3.0.0 had a virus
Where did you hear this? I don't recall this ever being the case.
I remember the original 1.3.0 having some sort of adware virus or something. warnings came up whenever I launched the installer.
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image Image
Image
Image OHNO

Gud quotes
Spoiler: show
Witchking666 wrote:that looks aweozme alwo, sorrt im ik a big drunk. i may have drunk a lttle rtoo muxj beer with erik.

User avatar
Electriking
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here.
Current Project: Not Mushroom Kingdom Massacre ATM
Location: Earth (Which is NOT flat)
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Electriking » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:15 pm

HenryRichard wrote:
Turret 3471 wrote:why is actually a really good question, considering 1.3.0.0 had a virus
Where did you hear this? I don't recall this ever being the case.
The 1.3.0.0 installer came wiith opencandy, which is an adware. There is a .7z version available which does not have it though. But you may as well get 2.0 over any other version of SMBX tbh.
Join my Discord server
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Image
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

User avatar
xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 844
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 pm
Current Project: Mario's Quest
Location: Canada
Chat Username: Eric
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby xDestroy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Turret 3471 wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
fox gamer wrote:how do i get SMBX 1.3.0.0 i used this forum cuz i coulnt find a SMBX 1.3.0.0 forum anyone?
:?: :?:
why
why is actually a really good question, considering 1.3.0.0 had a virus
NOSTELGIA
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature!
Best Quotes from SMBX: show
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Nien wrote:nice, now my eyes can bleed in high definition
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests