SMBX 1.3.0.1

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
hininha
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:36 pm
Chat Username: hininha
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby hininha » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:42 pm

I can't download the game at all. The only thing I get is the files of the game, but I can't to open the game whatsoever.. :(

User avatar
Electriking
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 3573
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here.
Current Project: Not Mushroom Kingdom Massacre ATM
Location: Earth (Which is NOT flat)
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Electriking » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:45 pm

hininha wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:42 pm
I can't download the game at all. The only thing I get is the files of the game, but I can't to open the game whatsoever.. :(
Extract it with a program such as 7zip, but you should get SMBX2 instead.
Join my Discord server
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Image
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

User avatar
PixelPest
Edward
Edward
Posts: 6708
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Location: Canada, Eh?
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby PixelPest » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:47 pm

hininha wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:42 pm
I can't download the game at all. The only thing I get is the files of the game, but I can't to open the game whatsoever.. :(
Have you extracted the zip file and run the executable?

hininha
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:36 pm
Chat Username: hininha
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby hininha » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:58 pm

I extracted it, but there was no .exe file.

Added in 2 minutes 22 seconds:
And yes, I used 7Zip for extracting the files. And the only "application" was a weird 7Zip file

User avatar
Electriking
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 3573
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here.
Current Project: Not Mushroom Kingdom Massacre ATM
Location: Earth (Which is NOT flat)
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Electriking » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:58 pm

Sounds weird. Maybe try downloading and extracting again (or getting SMBX2 instead then doing the same) andd make sure it is correctly extracted as it doesn't sound like you extracted properly.
Join my Discord server
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Image
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

hininha
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:36 pm
Chat Username: hininha
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby hininha » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:35 pm

I guess I was, since the game didn't even appear in my files. I'll try again.

Added in 8 minutes 52 seconds:
Yikes. I tried a different way but got the same problem. No game, but I have all the files..

User avatar
PixelPest
Edward
Edward
Posts: 6708
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Location: Canada, Eh?
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby PixelPest » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:46 pm

hininha wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:44 pm
I guess I was, since the game didn't even appear in my files. I'll try again.

Added in 8 minutes 52 seconds:
Yikes. I tried a different way but got the same problem. No game, but I have all the files..
What is your antivirus? It may be deleting the executable file

hininha
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:36 pm
Chat Username: hininha
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby hininha » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:16 am

My antivirus is McAfee (Can't stop it from scanning) so I think that's the problem, cause Finobe (old Roblox simulator) got deleted cause of McAfee..

User avatar
MayroSpaghetti
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:50 am
Chat Username: Mayro

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby MayroSpaghetti » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:52 am

Im gonna "try" to make the super mario land 2 lvl1-world 1 :idea:
Im gonna make levels from other games...... :roll:

wyz04045
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:13 am
Chat Username: wyz04045

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby wyz04045 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:19 am

Sin dudas, SMBX es uno de los mejores foros para la discusión de Super Mario Bros. Puedes jugar el juego en línea en http://www.juegosdemariobros.online/mario

User avatar
Snowy_Desert
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:09 pm
Flair: The Icy Pharaoh
Current Project: Funky no CGFX episode.
Location: Snowy Pyramid.
Chat Username: This is a mystery.
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Snowy_Desert » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:27 am

wyz04045 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:19 am
Sin dudas, SMBX es uno de los mejores foros para la discusión de Super Mario Bros. Puedes jugar el juego en línea en http://www.juegosdemariobros.online/mario
por favor habla en ingles
Signatures are boring, they doesn't do anything.

User avatar
PixelPest
Edward
Edward
Posts: 6708
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Location: Canada, Eh?
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby PixelPest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:37 am

wyz04045 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:19 am
Sin dudas, SMBX es uno de los mejores foros para la discusión de Super Mario Bros. Puedes jugar el juego en línea en http://www.juegosdemariobros.online/mario
Snowy_Desert wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:27 am
wyz04045 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:19 am
Sin dudas, SMBX es uno de los mejores foros para la discusión de Super Mario Bros. Puedes jugar el juego en línea en http://www.juegosdemariobros.online/mario
por favor habla en ingles
This is an English-only forum. Please only post in English

User avatar
Snowy_Desert
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:09 pm
Flair: The Icy Pharaoh
Current Project: Funky no CGFX episode.
Location: Snowy Pyramid.
Chat Username: This is a mystery.
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Snowy_Desert » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:42 am

PixelPest wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:37 am
wyz04045 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:19 am
Sin dudas, SMBX es uno de los mejores foros para la discusión de Super Mario Bros. Puedes jugar el juego en línea en http://www.juegosdemariobros.online/mario
Snowy_Desert wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:27 am
wyz04045 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:19 am
Sin dudas, SMBX es uno de los mejores foros para la discusión de Super Mario Bros. Puedes jugar el juego en línea en http://www.juegosdemariobros.online/mario
por favor habla en ingles
This is an English-only forum. Please only post in English
I was telling wyz04045 to speak in english in his language. (spanish)
Signatures are boring, they doesn't do anything.

User avatar
PixelPest
Edward
Edward
Posts: 6708
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Location: Canada, Eh?
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby PixelPest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:58 am

Snowy_Desert wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:42 am
PixelPest wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:37 am
wyz04045 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:19 am
Sin dudas, SMBX es uno de los mejores foros para la discusión de Super Mario Bros. Puedes jugar el juego en línea en http://www.juegosdemariobros.online/mario
Snowy_Desert wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:27 am


por favor habla en ingles
This is an English-only forum. Please only post in English
I was telling wyz04045 to speak in english in his language. (spanish)
I sometimes do that as well for people in French but via PM. Please do that in the future

User avatar
Liaxloga 89
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:27 pm
Chat Username: Liaxloga 89

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Liaxloga 89 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:34 pm

How to make a smbx version? help me!!! :oops: :oops:

User avatar
PixelPest
Edward
Edward
Posts: 6708
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Location: Canada, Eh?
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby PixelPest » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:09 pm

Liaxloga 89 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:34 pm
How to make a smbx version? help me!!! :oops: :oops:
What exactly are you trying to do


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests