the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Nordic59
Bit
Bit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Adventure Bros Chapter 1 Return Of Darkness

the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby Nordic59 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:46 am

Hello i dont know what to do so i decided to make a Level Contest ok here is some information about this Contest and rules.....
There is a chance that your level will be in my Episode So Your name will be in the credits and ending in my episode...So You have to agree that your level will be in my episode
RULES: The Not So harsch rules if you break them you will lose some Points..........
..... if you break the harsch rules you will be kicked out from this Contest and even maybe get........
Rule 1: dont lie that your level is done....
rule 2: dont post trash or Bad Stuff in your files that could Damage Someones computer this is a Harsch Warning...
Rule 3: Dont Be A BAD Loser
Rule 4: dont get angry or dont get rage if someone`s level contains ponies or stuff like that
Rule 5: Dont Be jealous...
Rule 6: Respect everyone....
Rule 7: Your level must have a star in the end of the level
Rule 8: your level has to be made by you and it has to be a new level...
Rule 9: You May Submit One Level
Rule 10:Dont Have Insulting Stuff that could be insulting to one person (sure Your level May have some jokes and Funny Stuff but NO insults)
Rule 11: U dont say anything about the level OK????
Rule 12: sorry I KNOW THIS IS A BORING rule but no Luna coding/ Modding is allowed sorry :( :( :( :(
Rule 13: Not so Harsh rule: Yes i know this rule came a little bit late but no joke levels are allowed



Level JUDGES:
1.Nordic59
2.MECHDRAGON777
3.castlewars
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
there is now a limit for judges but not for level makers in this Contest :shock:







level designers:
andialifbatra
MECHDRAGON777
Dagget10
Waddle derp



Deadline 17 july 19:25 o'clock (if i spelled that right)
Last edited by Nordic59 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:09 am, edited 19 times in total.
sorry for my grammar,i just sometimes have bad grammar

Oh dang
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6115
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:57 am

None of the rules fit for a contest if you ask me, so basically, we can use levels we used in the past, we can show everyone what level we are using, we can use lunadll/lunalua and the like! Please, are there any more rules?

I will sign up for a video judging spot, but with use peach!

I may enter if I can get caught up on my other contests!

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Nordic59
Bit
Bit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Adventure Bros Chapter 1 Return Of Darkness

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby Nordic59 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:31 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:None of the rules fit for a contest if you ask me, so basically, we can use levels we used in the past, we can show everyone what level we are using, we can use lunadll/lunalua and the like! Please, are there any more rules?

I will sign up for a video judging spot, but with use peach!

I may enter if I can get caught up on my other contests!
the rules may get updated and it will be more rules if it needs to
sorry for my grammar,i just sometimes have bad grammar

Oh dang
Image

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby underFlo » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:33 am

Why are there like 4 rules on behavior but only 2 on the actual levels lmao

especially since pretty much all of the behavior rules can be summed up with "dont be a dick"
im a girl yo

User avatar
Nordic59
Bit
Bit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Adventure Bros Chapter 1 Return Of Darkness

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby Nordic59 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:46 am

Nickname wrote:Why are there like 4 rules on behavior but only 2 on the actual levels lmao

especially since pretty much all of the behavior rules can be summed up with "dont be a dick"
Maybe you have right but i will fix it
sorry for my grammar,i just sometimes have bad grammar

Oh dang
Image

User avatar
HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Posts: 3433
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:28 pm
Current Project: Stupid university assignments :/
Chat Username: Look below my avatar
Contact:

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby HeroLinik » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:09 pm

This looks interesting. I'd like to be a judge if you don't mind as I've been getting back into level reviewing lately.
Image
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
Check out my content on YouTube! // Don't forget to check out my project as well!

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6115
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Also, kaizo levels yes or no? I may enter this after all since I am now caught up! Contests motivate me to make levels for my own project so I will join!

Can I be marked as a video judge? I am asking since I will judge based on my video!

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3256
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: Daily life of Alagirez
Current Project: Questioning my life
Chat Username: Alagirez
Contact:

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby WerewolfGD » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:09 am

I want to join this please...

A former SMBX level designner
If you want to to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056
Also a furry

Image
YT Channel |MxW2 for those who wants it
My osu! Profile | My twitter
Image

Awooo!

User avatar
Nordic59
Bit
Bit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Adventure Bros Chapter 1 Return Of Darkness

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby Nordic59 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:11 am

andialifbatara wrote:I want to join this please...
do u want to be a judge or a level maker contestant
sorry for my grammar,i just sometimes have bad grammar

Oh dang
Image

User avatar
Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Posts: 1568
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:59 am
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby Waddle » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:16 am

Castlewars never said he'd be a judge....

I'm participating!
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6115
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:17 am

Nordic59 wrote:
andialifbatara wrote:I want to join this please...
do u want to be a judge or a level maker contestant
Normally, when someone just says join, it normally means enter the contest, normally the person specifies if they want to judge!

I would also join though! And I do mean join the contest!
Waddle Derp wrote:Castlewars never said he'd be a judge....

I'm participating!
castlewars wrote:This looks interesting. I'd like to be a judge if you don't mind as I've been getting back into level reviewing lately.

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Posts: 1568
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:59 am
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby Waddle » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:36 am

oh.
whoops.
Image

User avatar
Tango
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:06 pm
Current Project: None
Chat Username: Tango
Contact:

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby Tango » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:09 pm

There is any theme, or is a regular level tournament?

dagget10
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:32 pm
Current Project: ******* ***** ***** **** (Secret)
Chat Username: Dagget10

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby dagget10 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:59 pm

I might want to join this... depends. When you say no modding, do you mean no modding SMBX itself (LunaDLL, LunaLua, SDL Mixer, etc) or that and no custom gfx?
Eyyyy

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3256
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: Daily life of Alagirez
Current Project: Questioning my life
Chat Username: Alagirez
Contact:

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby WerewolfGD » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:42 pm

Where is the deadline?
are CGFX allowed?

A former SMBX level designner
If you want to to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056
Also a furry

Image
YT Channel |MxW2 for those who wants it
My osu! Profile | My twitter
Image

Awooo!

User avatar
Nordic59
Bit
Bit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Adventure Bros Chapter 1 Return Of Darkness

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby Nordic59 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:38 am

dagget10 wrote:I might want to join this... depends. When you say no modding, do you mean no modding SMBX itself (LunaDLL, LunaLua, SDL Mixer, etc) or that and no custom gfx?
custom Graphics are ok BUT When i mean no modding then i mean no LunaDLL Or LunaLua but custom Graphics are ok but no LunaDLL allowed
andialifbatara wrote:Where is the deadline?
are CGFX allowed?
there is no deadline yet.......
Nordic59 wrote:Hello i dont know what to do so i decided to make a Level Contest ok here is some information about this Contest and rules.....
There is a chance that your level will be in my Episode So Your name will be in the credits and ending in my episode...So You have to agree that your level will be in my episode
RULES: The Not So harsch rules if you break them you will lose some Points..........
..... if you break the harsch rules you will be kicked out from this Contest and even maybe get........
Rule 1: dont lie that your level is done....
rule 2: dont post trash or Bad Stuff in your files that could Damage Someones computer this is a Harsch Warning...
Rule 3: Dont Be A BAD Loser
Rule 4: dont get angry or dont get rage if someone`s level contains ponies or stuff like that
Rule 5: Dont Be jealous...
Rule 6: Respect everyone....
Rule 7: Your level must have a star in the end of the level
Rule 8: your level has to be made by you and it has to be a new level...
Rule 9: You May Submit One Level
Rule 10:Dont Have Insulting Stuff that could be insulting to one person (sure Your level May have some jokes and Funny Stuff but NO insults)
Rule 11: U dont say anything about the level OK????
Rule 12: sorry I KNOW THIS IS A BORING rule but no Luna coding/ Modding is allowed sorry :( :( :( :(



Level JUDGES:
1.Nordic59
2.MECHDRAGON777
3.castlewars
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
there is now a limit for judges but not for level makers in this Contest :shock:







level designers:
andialifbatra
MECHDRAGON777
Dagget
Miles Troopa wrote:There is any theme, or is a regular level tournament?
its just in fact a normal tournament
Last edited by Aero on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Quadruple posting.
sorry for my grammar,i just sometimes have bad grammar

Oh dang
Image

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby underFlo » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:58 am

*quadruple post intensifies*

gotta love how they were posted in a span of two minutes, too
im a girl yo

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5838
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby Mable » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:44 pm

The rules kinda sound like the cc ones. But a bit changed..hm..

User avatar
Nordic59
Bit
Bit
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Adventure Bros Chapter 1 Return Of Darkness

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby Nordic59 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:46 am

and no joke levels

warning deadline is now confirmed
Last edited by Zeldamaster12 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixing double post
sorry for my grammar,i just sometimes have bad grammar

Oh dang
Image

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3256
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: Daily life of Alagirez
Current Project: Questioning my life
Chat Username: Alagirez
Contact:

Re: the tournament of levels level contest by Nordic59

Postby WerewolfGD » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:28 pm

finally I finished my level. Good luck everyone!

A former SMBX level designner
If you want to to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056
Also a furry

Image
YT Channel |MxW2 for those who wants it
My osu! Profile | My twitter
Image

Awooo!


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests