SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

This is where we'll store the "best" topics that have ever existed on the forums, as well as community events that are no longer relevant. Read at your own risk.
Forum rules
Read at your own risk.
User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4534
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Contact:

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Electriking » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:42 am

Mr Briney wrote:
Dr Vivian wrote:I loved being able to flip over shells, even if it didn't mean anything...I remember that happening when using the Raccoon Tail.
Afaik you can flip the kamikaze shell with Raccoon or Tanooki in SMBX so I think it would be easy to implement.
It does change ot into a different NPC though, so it would work differently to just flipping the GFX, and as to how hard it would be to only flip cetain NPCs, I don't really know.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
Super Luigi!
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:48 pm
Flair: ???

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Super Luigi! » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:01 pm

Hoeloe wrote:Are you referring to Uncle Broadsword and Ultimate Rinka here? I don't know if I'd class UR as "original" except as a technicality.
Yes. I believe those are the two characters I was talking about. From what I've heard, Uncle Broadsword in particular must not be trifled with.

As for flipping shells, let's do it.
Projects I support:
Spoiler: show
Image ~Level Designer and Beta Tester.
Image
~Beta Tester.
Image ~Admirer.
Image ~Reviewer.
"Keep trying at something, even in failure because another attempt may be all you need."~SL

User avatar
rixithechao
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:00 am
Contact:

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby rixithechao » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:10 am

shoutouts to
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hi there...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... flips

and yeah Broadsword is a real son of a gun, except not a gun maybe a claymore or something idk
Some people just cannot avoid the ads on MediaFire, even with both common sense and popup blockers. It's always a good idea to provide an alternate download link with an ad-free file host such as Dropbox or Google Drive.

Also play Bug Fables, the devs have confirmed that they got their royalties from Dangen and the game is really freaking good.

User avatar
Ljw1765
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:36 pm

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Ljw1765 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Hey, so if we have a costume for that particular son of a claymore that we want to give out soon™, where would we put it? Could we do that in this topic?

User avatar
rixithechao
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:00 am
Contact:

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby rixithechao » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:38 pm

Personally I'm down for seeing Broadsword costumes in this thread as long as the mods would be okay with it, though the Graphics forum is probably the best place for them since costumes are effectively standardized packages of playable CGFX + additional stuff sometimes.

And on the topic of Broadsword and costumes, I can't guarantee it would be included in the basegame but if anyone wants to do one of the Hollow Knight main character or Hornet for the good uncle then you'll have my undying gratitude.

(blame enjl, he's the one that got me hooked on the game)
Some people just cannot avoid the ads on MediaFire, even with both common sense and popup blockers. It's always a good idea to provide an alternate download link with an ad-free file host such as Dropbox or Google Drive.

Also play Bug Fables, the devs have confirmed that they got their royalties from Dangen and the game is really freaking good.

User avatar
Ljw1765
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:36 pm

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Ljw1765 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:32 pm

rockythechao wrote:the Graphics forum is probably the best place for them since costumes are effectively standardized packages of playable CGFX + additional stuff sometimes.
Ah yeah, good point. Also, thinking things through a bit, I wouldn't want it to get lost in a 120+ page labyrinth or disappear with this thread once the Beta 4 thread is opened, so Graphics forum it is. Thanks!

User avatar
Teemster2
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 602
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:56 am

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Teemster2 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:36 am

I watched a lot of Mario Maker on youtube and enjoy the levels even though most of them seem to require crazy jumps or are just troll levels but I have seen some interesting things that I would like to have in 2.0 and was wondering if they are even possible.

The first is the note blocks and springs. Currently only Mario etc can jump off of them and not enemy NPC's but they can in Mario Maker which makes for some interesting levels. I just tested this one and in SMBX they just walk across the note blocks.

Mario Maker has a key system in the levels where you can use keys to unlock doors to new sections. Correct me if I am wrong but in SMBX a key ends the level right? It would be nice to have this both ways.

Speed runs are levels that you must complete in a small amount of time in Mario maker. Is it possible to change the times for levels in SMBX to make short timed levels? Some levels for example only give you 20 seconds to complete. Not everyone in the SMBX community would enjoy these but it could make for interesting levels.

Tracks. There appears to be a track that you can have things follow. Think of SMW where blocks would follow a line/path. In Mario Maker they have the blue skulls follow the path but they also have NPC's such as Chomps and Flying Podoboos follow them. The tracks can go in any direction and would make for cool levels with NPC's following set paths.

In the game they have Podoboos with wings and I was thinking would it be possible to make a "wing" NPC that could make any NPC fly? They also have the fire bars that they can increase the length of the firebars. Is there any easy way to do this in SMBX? They also have cannons that can shoot out any NPC. An easy way to simplify this for SMBX is to have a special cannon enemy that can easily select any NPC from a scrolldown list or something.

This one is not really from Mario Maker but is it possible to have more than 1 item spring from a ? block when you hit it? I think it would be cool to have a block that can spring multiple enemy NPC's or even say multiple 1 ups like that special block in SMB3 did.

How about water that shoots up and down? That would be cool to have and you can even have enemy's sit on top of the water to make it more interesting.

Mario Maker also has fireworks.I have not seen any in SMBX. These would be really cool to see. Mario Maker also has big white arrows for in the levels that could be useful to some people if they were added to SMBX. While not really anything to do with MM I would also like to see some harder bosses. It seems like Boom Boom is way to easy and the bosses we have are not difficult to beat. Is there plans to do some custom bosses to make levels more interesting and harder? That was just a thought I had. Some custom sub bosses would be cool too.

I am done bothering you guys for now. I think your all doing a great job with Beta4 and would like to thank you all for your hard work and time put into Beta4.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

User avatar
Matt_The_Slime
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 459
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:17 pm
Contact:

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Matt_The_Slime » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:48 am

Spoiler: show
Teemster2 wrote:I watched a lot of Mario Maker on youtube and enjoy the levels even though most of them seem to require crazy jumps or are just troll levels but I have seen some interesting things that I would like to have in 2.0 and was wondering if they are even possible.

The first is the note blocks and springs. Currently only Mario etc can jump off of them and not enemy NPC's but they can in Mario Maker which makes for some interesting levels. I just tested this one and in SMBX they just walk across the note blocks.

Mario Maker has a key system in the levels where you can use keys to unlock doors to new sections. Correct me if I am wrong but in SMBX a key ends the level right? It would be nice to have this both ways.

Speed runs are levels that you must complete in a small amount of time in Mario maker. Is it possible to change the times for levels in SMBX to make short timed levels? Some levels for example only give you 20 seconds to complete. Not everyone in the SMBX community would enjoy these but it could make for interesting levels.

Tracks. There appears to be a track that you can have things follow. Think of SMW where blocks would follow a line/path. In Mario Maker they have the blue skulls follow the path but they also have NPC's such as Chomps and Flying Podoboos follow them. The tracks can go in any direction and would make for cool levels with NPC's following set paths.

In the game they have Podoboos with wings and I was thinking would it be possible to make a "wing" NPC that could make any NPC fly? They also have the fire bars that they can increase the length of the firebars. Is there any easy way to do this in SMBX? They also have cannons that can shoot out any NPC. An easy way to simplify this for SMBX is to have a special cannon enemy that can easily select any NPC from a scrolldown list or something.

This one is not really from Mario Maker but is it possible to have more than 1 item spring from a ? block when you hit it? I think it would be cool to have a block that can spring multiple enemy NPC's or even say multiple 1 ups like that special block in SMB3 did.

How about water that shoots up and down? That would be cool to have and you can even have enemy's sit on top of the water to make it more interesting.

Mario Maker also has fireworks.I have not seen any in SMBX. These would be really cool to see. Mario Maker also has big white arrows for in the levels that could be useful to some people if they were added to SMBX. While not really anything to do with MM I would also like to see some harder bosses. It seems like Boom Boom is way to easy and the bosses we have are not difficult to beat. Is there plans to do some custom bosses to make levels more interesting and harder? That was just a thought I had. Some custom sub bosses would be cool too.

I am done bothering you guys for now. I think your all doing a great job with Beta4 and would like to thank you all for your hard work and time put into Beta4.
While the note blocks and springs might be hard to do, that might be simple with some Luna stuff
The keys in SMBX can be used to unlock doors as well as end levels
Not sure how tracks would work
If you want wings on things like Podoboos, SMBX 1.4.4 has the option to put wings on basically everything (Aside from backgrounds I THINK)
With layers and events creating a ? block with more than 1 things in it is suuuper easy
Water that shoots up and down also with layers and events
The fireworks can be made with custom GFX, same with the arrows (And SMBX does have an arrow sign, but only 1), and the harder/custom bosses can be made with layer/events or LunaLua
My Project: Coming Soon!
Image
Image
Image
I support
Spoiler: show
Image
ImageImage Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4534
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Contact:

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Electriking » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:06 am

Teemster2 wrote:The first is the note blocks and springs. Currently only Mario etc can jump off of them and not enemy NPC's but they can in Mario Maker which makes for some interesting levels. I just tested this one and in SMBX they just walk across the note blocks.
This would have to not be a default feature as it could break older levels, however.
Teemster2 wrote:Mario Maker has a key system in the levels where you can use keys to unlock doors to new sections. Correct me if I am wrong but in SMBX a key ends the level right? It would be nice to have this both ways.
This has existed for like years before Mario Maker was probably even thought of.
Teemster2 wrote:Speed runs are levels that you must complete in a small amount of time in Mario maker. Is it possible to change the times for levels in SMBX to make short timed levels? Some levels for example only give you 20 seconds to complete. Not everyone in the SMBX community would enjoy these but it could make for interesting levels.
There is an API for that in 2.0 by default.
Teemster2 wrote:Tracks. There appears to be a track that you can have things follow. Think of SMW where blocks would follow a line/path. In Mario Maker they have the blue skulls follow the path but they also have NPC's such as Chomps and Flying Podoboos follow them. The tracks can go in any direction and would make for cool levels with NPC's following set paths.
Lineguide.lua
Teemster2 wrote:In the game they have Podoboos with wings and I was thinking would it be possible to make a "wing" NPC that could make any NPC fly?
While this would be cool, what about the winged NPCs that already exist? Do we just depracate them? Because they are not removable otherwise older levels would be broken but it would also not make sense for hose NPCs to continue to exist when a wing NPC makes those winged NPCs already.
Teemster2 wrote:They also have the fire bars that they can increase the length of the firebars. Is there any easy way to do this in SMBX?
Layers and events could probably do this. Maybe orbits.lua could help?
Teemster2 wrote:They also have cannons that can shoot out any NPC. An easy way to simplify this for SMBX is to have a special cannon enemy that can easily select any NPC from a scrolldown list or something.
Use generators.
Teemster2 wrote:This one is not really from Mario Maker but is it possible to have more than 1 item spring from a ? block when you hit it? I think it would be cool to have a block that can spring multiple enemy NPC's or even say multiple 1 ups like that special block in SMB3 did.
Layers and events could probably do this.
Teemster2 wrote:How about water that shoots up and down? That would be cool to have and you can even have enemy's sit on top of the water to make it more interesting.
Layers and Events.
Teemster2 wrote:Mario Maker also has fireworks.I have not seen any in SMBX. These would be really cool to see. Mario Maker also has big white arrows for in the levels that could be useful to some people if they were added to SMBX. While not really anything to do with MM I would also like to see some harder bosses. It seems like Boom Boom is way to easy and the bosses we have are not difficult to beat. Is there plans to do some custom bosses to make levels more interesting and harder? That was just a thought I had. Some custom sub bosses would be cool too.
How would fireworks be implemented? NPCs? BGOs? What are these big white arrows in Mario Maker? Want harder bosses? create your own custom bosses with layers and events or LunaLua. You can also make already existing bosses harder or more unique. Look at Boom Boom evolutions as it shows how you can customize the boom boom bosses. What do you mean by a sub boss?
Matt_The_Slime wrote:If you want wings on things like Podoboos, SMBX 1.4.4 has the option to put wings on basically everything (Aside from backgrounds I THINK
But why would you want to switch from 2.0 to 1.4?
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7112
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Contact:

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby PixelPest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:59 am

Some of what people have said above is inaccurate. Please read this post.
Teemster2 wrote:The first is the note blocks and springs. Currently only Mario etc can jump off of them and not enemy NPC's but they can in Mario Maker which makes for some interesting levels. I just tested this one and in SMBX they just walk across the note blocks.
These features are coming to Beta 4 iirc with a new vertical and horizontal springboard NPCs.
Teemster2 wrote:Mario Maker has a key system in the levels where you can use keys to unlock doors to new sections. Correct me if I am wrong but in SMBX a key ends the level right? It would be nice to have this both ways.
Keys can unlock doors, barriers, and be used for keyholes. The keyhole exit will always end the level but doors, even locked doors, will not end the level unless their warp tells them to warp to another level, the world map, etc.
Teemster2 wrote:Speed runs are levels that you must complete in a small amount of time in Mario maker. Is it possible to change the times for levels in SMBX to make short timed levels? Some levels for example only give you 20 seconds to complete. Not everyone in the SMBX community would enjoy these but it could make for interesting levels.
These can current be accomplished with LunaLua (and just like an easy one or two lines of it) either via the old leveltimer.lua which is included by default on 1.3.0.2 and Beta 3, or by using clock.lua which you can download on the LunaLua subforum. Beta 4 should allow for timers to be set in the editor.
Teemster2 wrote:Tracks. There appears to be a track that you can have things follow. Think of SMW where blocks would follow a line/path. In Mario Maker they have the blue skulls follow the path but they also have NPC's such as Chomps and Flying Podoboos follow them. The tracks can go in any direction and would make for cool levels with NPC's following set paths.
Only NPCs follow lineguides, some of them just look like blocks iirc. Anyway, in SMBX2 you should either have the lineguide API or be able to download it which allows any NPC to be attached to a track, and also allows for curved tracks and other cool shapes. These will be built-in BGOs, most likely in Beta 4.
Teemster2' wrote:In the game they have Podoboos with wings and I was thinking would it be possible to make a "wing" NPC that could make any NPC fly? They also have the fire bars that they can increase the length of the firebars. Is there any easy way to do this in SMBX? They also have cannons that can shoot out any NPC. An easy way to simplify this for SMBX is to have a special cannon enemy that can easily select any NPC from a scrolldown list or something.
No idea what you mean by "firebars that increase the length of firebars". In terms of wings, it was discussed by the Devs and decided that it wasn't likely to be done. It involves rewriting and overriding all logic for 500+ NPCs in SMBX2 to do so properly. In 1.4 it's just a really janky mechanic and doesn't work well anyway.
Teemster2 wrote:This one is not really from Mario Maker but is it possible to have more than 1 item spring from a ? block when you hit it? I think it would be cool to have a block that can spring multiple enemy NPC's or even say multiple 1 ups like that special block in SMB3 did.
Just use layers and events. It's been available since before SMBX2.
Teemster2 wrote:How about water that shoots up and down? That would be cool to have and you can even have enemy's sit on top of the water to make it more interesting.

Someone did in fact make these at one point. You can currently find them in the LunaLua subforum however I've also been considering adding them as NPCs to SMBX2 when I have some time and get the current NPCs I'm working on done.
Teemster2 wrote:Mario Maker also has fireworks.I have not seen any in SMBX. These would be really cool to see. Mario Maker also has big white arrows for in the levels that could be useful to some people if they were added to SMBX. While not really anything to do with MM I would also like to see some harder bosses. It seems like Boom Boom is way to easy and the bosses we have are not difficult to beat. Is there plans to do some custom bosses to make levels more interesting and harder? That was just a thought I had. Some custom sub bosses would be cool too.
There are some new bosses like Fryguy being added to SMBX2 and the default NPCs are mostly on-par with their difficulties based on the games they came from. You can always create your own custom bosses. There are some great ones done via layers and events and more complex ones via LunaLua. Also just consider what your boss area looks like as well because you can use a default boss NPC like Boom Boom and make it much harder by just creating a challenging set-up in terms of the hazards of the boss room itself

User avatar
Teemster2
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 602
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:56 am

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Teemster2 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:49 pm

PixelPest wrote:Some of what people have said above is inaccurate. Please read this post.
Teemster2' wrote:In the game they have Podoboos with wings and I was thinking would it be possible to make a "wing" NPC that could make any NPC fly? They also have the fire bars that they can increase the length of the firebars. Is there any easy way to do this in SMBX? They also have cannons that can shoot out any NPC. An easy way to simplify this for SMBX is to have a special cannon enemy that can easily select any NPC from a scrolldown list or something.
No idea what you mean by "firebars that increase the length of firebars".
Thanks for answering my questions. I just meant fire bars that go from a short length to a long length to make them more interesting. Basically you change the size of them. Sorry for wording that wrong.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

User avatar
Radiance
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 1295
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:53 am

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Radiance » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:15 pm

Teemster2 wrote:fire bars that go from a short length to a long length
You can set the fire bars as Don't move.

User avatar
The0x539
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 751
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby The0x539 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:25 pm

Teemster2 wrote:
PixelPest wrote:Some of what people have said above is inaccurate. Please read this post.
Teemster2' wrote:In the game they have Podoboos with wings and I was thinking would it be possible to make a "wing" NPC that could make any NPC fly? They also have the fire bars that they can increase the length of the firebars. Is there any easy way to do this in SMBX? They also have cannons that can shoot out any NPC. An easy way to simplify this for SMBX is to have a special cannon enemy that can easily select any NPC from a scrolldown list or something.
No idea what you mean by "firebars that increase the length of firebars".
Thanks for answering my questions. I just meant fire bars that go from a short length to a long length to make them more interesting. Basically you change the size of them. Sorry for wording that wrong.
use grafs

User avatar
HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2843
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:09 pm
Flair: Is this where I type my password?
Contact:

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby HenryRichard » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:56 pm

Wait - how can you make the graphs go in a circle? I thought you couldn't do that with a mathematical function.
Jesus is my savior.

User avatar
Teemster2
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 602
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:56 am

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Teemster2 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:57 pm

The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:
PixelPest wrote:Some of what people have said above is inaccurate. Please read this post.


No idea what you mean by "firebars that increase the length of firebars".
Thanks for answering my questions. I just meant fire bars that go from a short length to a long length to make them more interesting. Basically you change the size of them. Sorry for wording that wrong.
use grafs
I saw those in the resource claims sheet but I was not sure what they were. Thanks. I will remember that.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

User avatar
Teemster2
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 602
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:56 am

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Teemster2 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:00 pm

HenryRichard wrote:Wait - how can you make the graphs go in a circle? I thought you couldn't do that with a mathematical function.
In Mario Marker they use them to look like ferris wheels but as fire bars of course. I wanted to recreate this in SMBX as it would be cool to have spinning wheels of death made from fire bars. Some of these wheels have a short lengthed firebar used and others seem to be much bigger wheels. I'm hoping these "grafs" will allow me to do just that.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

User avatar
The0x539
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 751
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby The0x539 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:13 am

Teemster2 wrote:
HenryRichard wrote:Wait - how can you make the graphs go in a circle? I thought you couldn't do that with a mathematical function.
In Mario Marker they use them to look like ferris wheels but as fire bars of course. I wanted to recreate this in SMBX as it would be cool to have spinning wheels of death made from fire bars. Some of these wheels have a short lengthed firebar used and others seem to be much bigger wheels. I'm hoping these "grafs" will allow me to do just that.
If you can depict something using a parametric function, you can do it with a Graf.

User avatar
Hoeloe
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1277
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:18 pm
Flair: The Codehaus Girl

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Hoeloe » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:01 am

HenryRichard wrote:Wait - how can you make the graphs go in a circle? I thought you couldn't do that with a mathematical function.
With parametric functions it's quite easy, with x=sin(t), y=cos(t). Even without those it's possible, using y=cos(asin(x)).

Goomba98
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Goomba98 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:33 pm

I bet a lot of us aren't going to use Grafs in interesting ways due to hating high-school math. (Which I think does not include me, by the way.)

User avatar
Quantix
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Quantix » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:49 pm

Maybe they'll include pre-made movement options for the grafs so that newbie people could use it effectively.

not that i'll use them cuz i'm actually good at math *laughs maniacally*
viewtopic.php?f=69&p=286856#p286855

Generic Quote Collection:
Spoiler: show
Skant wrote:The egg will fuck you if you don't catch it
rockythechao wrote:f6 is an over-the-counter generic run-of-the-mill store-brand bootleg knockoff f5
some people wrote:The021stYoshiFromThe021stCentury: Who would win, a tophat wearing a tophat, or hoeloe wearing hoeloe?
Hoeloe: yes
glitch4: f6
rockythecomet: that's a trick question
rockythecomet: a top hat wearing a hoeloe
Waffles & Stuff (timocomlita) wrote:No matter what you do, it's impossible to get rid of the impossible.
Petrifying wrote:Piss off with your sex doll SMBX 2.0
Enjl wrote:it puts a twist on classic 4 step level design which i like to call "2 and a half steps backwards design"


Return to “Archives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests