Swearing

This is where we'll store the "best" topics that have ever existed on the forums, as well as community events that are no longer relevant. Read at your own risk.
Forum rules
Read at your own risk.
Nanaya Jacob
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Re: Swearing

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:33 pm

Swearing is natural actaully... it is natural like food, breathing, living, relationships, procreation, (not religious ok...) and other thing like fourming. If you want to swear then swear like a sailor for all we care!! But don't be those children who think they are the best when they are not. (Screaming childing on games like gta and cod [ i dont play cod] ) those children are nightmares... so in talking sense say any swear tou want. [Except for the N word. That is bad... mainly to me. And others]
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:34 pm

Jacob9300Shadow wrote:Swearing is natural actaully... it is natural like food, breathing, living, relationships, procreation, (not religious ok...) and other thing like fourming. If you want to swear then swear like a sailor for all we care!! But don't be those children who think they are the best when they are not. (Screaming childing on games like gta and cod [ i dont play cod] ) those children are nightmares... so in talking sense say any swear tou want. [Except for the N word. That is bad... mainly to me. And others]
What the fuck are you even talking about?
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you
[08:20:32] <SleepyKitty> so for an example
[08:20:36] <Marinite> curtain
[08:20:40] <Apex> curtain
[08:20:43] <AeroMatter> curtain

Hi Yuki

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:35 pm

I knew people who swore when they were 9. The athletic, bad-to-the-bone types. They're also the same people who are struggling to find a job right now. This is my own personal experience and it could be an entire coincidence, so take it with a grain of salt.

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Jacob9300Shadow wrote:Swearing is natural actaully... it is natural like food, breathing, living, relationships, procreation, (not religious ok...) and other thing like fourming. If you want to swear then swear like a sailor for all we care!! But don't be those children who think they are the best when they are not. (Screaming childing on games like gta and cod [ i dont play cod] ) those children are nightmares... so in talking sense say any swear tou want. [Except for the N word. That is bad... mainly to me. And others]
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:39 pm

Bomber57 wrote:
lmfao. Best thing ever.
[08:20:23] <SleepyKitty> AeroMatter, typing /ignore *!*@* will let you block curtain people CTCP'ing you

Hi Yuki

Bryan
Snifit
Snifit

Postby Bryan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:14 am

I think to an extent there is a time and place for swearing. That place isn't publicly or in front of a lot of people, it just makes you look wrong and disrespectful. Swearing just comes about when your frustrated or stressed out or when you want to prove a point. It's controllable though.

Nowadays though we get those kids who want to fit in and who think swearing is cool so they do it. But no its not cool.

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:37 am

Swearing is related to maturity - if you're still against swearing, you grow out of it. If you swear for the sake of swearing, you need to grow up.

That doesn't mean everyone has to swear; there are certain things I try not to say (e.g. "oh my God" etc. for obvious reasons), and some people just don't swear because it's not a part of their active vocabulary. My point is that if you truly don't ever swear, you probably are older/more mature and have a good reason behind it. And I'm inclined to not think there's a good reason present when you're in the age range of someone who browses these forums.
Praesidium wrote:I knew people who swore when they were 9. The athletic, bad-to-the-bone types. They're also the same people who are struggling to find a job right now. This is my own personal experience and it could be an entire coincidence, so take it with a grain of salt.
Correlation does not imply causation, but you probably know that.

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:40 am

Of course. Although I do believe there is a very minor correlation between the two which has to do with their upbringing and their ego, but that could also be a coincidence. I'm not directly against swearing but I personally try not to as much as possible. I feel it makes me seem less like a ragey kid and more level-headed. Jokey swears ruin the point of swearing as well. I just don't see any reason to do it.

Chip Potato
Ninji
Ninji

Postby Chip Potato » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:49 am

I fucking think swearing is goddamn shitting wonderful, and holy shit, we should fucking do it all the bitchin' time. Hell fucking yes, I want these motherfucking words sprinkled across sentences like salt on french fries, bitch. Bitch.
Projects I'm supporting:
Spoiler: show
Enjl wrote:
SuperMario12345 wrote:The deadline is tomorrow everyone! Make sure your level is finished, completable, there are no glitches, and it ends with a star!Thats the key to a good score!

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:56 am

fireflowerhour wrote:I fucking think swearing is goddamn shitting wonderful, and holy shit, we should fucking do it all the bitchin' time. Hell fucking yes, I want these motherfucking words sprinkled across sentences like salt on french fries, bitch. Bitch.

Hi Yuki

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:57 am

fireflowerhour wrote:I fucking think swearing is goddamn shitting wonderful, and holy shit, we should fucking do it all the bitchin' time. Hell fucking yes, I want these motherfucking words sprinkled across sentences like salt on french fries, bitch. Bitch.
OOOOOOOOOOOH BOY
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

Chip Potato
Ninji
Ninji

Postby Chip Potato » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:01 am

Bomber57 wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOH BOY
You wanna fucking go, I'll bash ye fuckin 'ead in, I swear on me mum
Projects I'm supporting:
Enjl wrote:
SuperMario12345 wrote:The deadline is tomorrow everyone! Make sure your level is finished, completable, there are no glitches, and it ends with a star!Thats the key to a good score!

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:01 am

fireflowerhour wrote:
Bomber57 wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOH BOY

Mivixion
Panser
Panser

Postby Mivixion » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:02 am

And this is the type of swearing that I don't see the point in unless its Pewds. Or something idk

HeroOfRhyme
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby HeroOfRhyme » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:04 am

Bomber57 wrote:
fireflowerhour wrote:
Bomber57 wrote: Image
OOOOOOOOOOOH BOY

Hi Yuki

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps
Pronouns: she/they

Postby TLtimelord » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:06 am

I should have seen that nothing civil would have come out of this thread.
The wall on which the prophets wrote
Is cracking at the seams
Upon the instruments of death
The sunlight brightly gleams
When every man is torn apart
With nightmares and with dreams
Will no one lay the laurel wreath
When silence drowns the screams

Return to “Archives”