Please Read

This is where we'll store the "best" topics that have ever existed on the forums, as well as community events that are no longer relevant. Read at your own risk.
Forum rules
Read at your own risk.
Magna
Banned
Current Project: Soon to be announced! (When PGE releases an engine that is)

Please Read

Postby Magna » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:24 pm

This community is full of stuck up, dick-sucking faggots. You all think you are above all others and assume if the majority of the community likes you, you should start acting all mature, then get a promotion to global moderator for no reason other than being popular. By the way, why the fuck does this community have 6 mods? Lets see, we got a mod who creates bad anime portraits, a never-online mediocre artist, a brony faggot, an actual faggot that pretends to be a girl on this site, a guy who everyone likes but is mean to all newbies, and an anger-management patient who only comes onto this forum to mod; he doesn't even have a signature or avatar.

Some special mentions:

In some of New Super Mario Bros U’s underground levels, you can use a P-Acorn to skip the entire level by flying over a massive wall in the overground section.

zlakergirl357: What happened to zlakerboy357? I know the majority of the users here are mario-loving virgins and would do anything to be inside a girl but does pretending to be one really make you look good when you try to gain popularity this way. You are just an attention whore and think too highly of yourself, and think that all people who make worse levels that you in official contests basically aren't even allowed to to talk you.

Nickname: General idiot. Arrogant and annoying, and sucks at Mafia, but tries covering up by using elegant vocabulary and correct grammar. He is basically the forum dumbass.

Pseudo-dino: Has been part of this community since the beginning, but hasn't once made any impact on this community, and no one ever knew or cared about him until he existed. Why did you get global mod position in the first place? If it's because you act "mature" then I think at least 40% of the community deserves to be a global mod.

Valtteri: Not funny or original, although since he is an admin he thinks whatever he does and says should be recorded on paper. His smbx levels and episodes aren't original, and he doesn't deserve the acknowledgement he is getting. And like zlakergirl357, he is an arrogant cunt.

Joey: "Best forum admin 10/10 forum roleplays can wait." Great community you have, too bad you are such a bad owner you were better of spending the hundreds of dollars keeping this community alive elsewhere.

Lets move on: Forum Groups

Level Designers: Only moderately good level designers go here, in order to be part of this group you have to be popular on the forums, skills at making levels have nothing to do with this group. This is so stupid and corrupted that it should be renamed "Popular Members" instead.

Global Moderators: All flavors of retard can be found here; we have the bronies, the faggots, the inactive, and the undeserved. I'd say this is a terrible team and like the Level Designers group you have to be popular to get in.

Admins: Seriously, stop promoting, demoting, and repromoting the same shitty admins over and over. M4st3rbr0s is probably the least deserving of being in this group. He barely posts. I already said shy Valtteri and Joey are both idiots and don't deserve admin status. Quill is the only normal admin here.

Game Masters: Yeah so why is Quill a GM again? I mean you won't ever open the roleplaying forums so his position on the GM group renders useless. Also you have done nothing with this group since game 8 and have left it this way since. Maybe promote some more GMs instead of leaving it this way for once?

Notice how I keep saying "you", I am regarding Joey by saying this. He has done little to nothing for this community other than watch it from far away and only login to ban people and lock posts. He won't ever open the roleplays, no matter how much people plead and doesn't take any suggestions from his own userbase. He doesn't care about even a single user in this community and only even logs in check his growing userbase and forum popularity. The only people he does care about are the other admins and global mods. They speak with each other and discuss their conspired plans for this community but just keep the community ignorant and uncaring so that people wouldn't start uproar on what they do in the staff forums. And don't even get me started on what they discuss in the staff forums...

This is the most cancerous goddamn community I have ever seen and hope you all die in a fucking fire when this community eventually dies out in a few years. Goodbye.
Join this great chill forum here: http://forums.krazynet.net

Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: Martyr of SMBXdom
Chat Username: Aristo

Re: Please Read

Postby Aristo » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:31 pm

0/10 didn't directly mention me

am I not important enough to be mentioned here I'm offended honestly
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Choco
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Current Project: TBA

Postby Choco » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:31 pm

0/10 none of us are in it

Did you really take this seriously though GMarinaX? This guy is obviously a troll.
I'm that guy that you may or may not know who basically died a few months back and decided to exist again.
99.9% of everyone that is on this forum have a sig. If you're part of the 0.1% that doesn't, put this in your- Oh, shoot!

Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: Martyr of SMBXdom
Chat Username: Aristo

Postby Aristo » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Noone said anything about taking this seriously?? I'm just offended that I'm not even relevant enough to trolls??? like honestly all my friends get special mentions?? what about me?? am i not "dumb" enough to be offensive about or wha
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:41 pm

10/10 should be published

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Postby Aero » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:48 pm

1/10 - Would lock
As long as one man goes hungry nobody should eat until everyone is full.

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:02 pm

wow thats mean you hurt my feelings ;(
"Like i cna barley even read half.of what is going on"

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:30 pm

GMarinaX wrote:0/10 didn't directly mention me
may or may not have actually laughed at this

Thread of the year 2015. (so far, at least)

Return to “Archives”