Continue the story!

Facetious topics from April 1st.
SAStar777
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Re: Continue the story!

Postby SAStar777 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:49 am

...ate a Miracle Fruit, which allowed him to eat up all of the Earth's troops in one go. Dream Land had an easy victory, but before they could celebrate, Mario somehow appeared on a...
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Want to play Mafia but can't here because it closed? Minigame Plaza just so happens to have Mafia games played the same way as they were played here. We also have Roll the Dice, DnD, and more. We welcome all players regardless of experience in the games (or lack thereof). If you're interested, click here to join.

Upcoming Mafia game: Bowser's Mafia Attacks the Mushroom Kingdom by Mosaic! (16 players, 15/16 slots filled.)
I support these projects: show
Image Image Image
Other Images I Put In This Signature: show
I'll just be closing this sig with some random color text now...

WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: levels?
Chat Username: WildWEEGEE

Postby WildWEEGEE » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:55 am

SAStar777 wrote:...ate a Miracle Fruit, which allowed him to eat up all of the Earth's troops in one go. Dream Land had an easy victory, but before they could celebrate, Mario somehow appeared on a...
I already continued his sentence fyi
I believe in Nothing as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.

I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
I support: show
ImageImage
I might not be as active anymore because of some personal issues so please understand that.

SAStar777
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby SAStar777 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:58 am

WildWEEGEE wrote:
SAStar777 wrote:...ate a Miracle Fruit, which allowed him to eat up all of the Earth's troops in one go. Dream Land had an easy victory, but before they could celebrate, Mario somehow appeared on a...
I already continued his sentence fyi
How did I miss that? Ugh, lemme try again...

...Joey, who just so happened to appear with Luigi. However, before the fusion happened, Mario appeared on a...
Want to play Mafia but can't here because it closed? Minigame Plaza just so happens to have Mafia games played the same way as they were played here. We also have Roll the Dice, DnD, and more. We welcome all players regardless of experience in the games (or lack thereof). If you're interested, click here to join.

Upcoming Mafia game: Bowser's Mafia Attacks the Mushroom Kingdom by Mosaic! (16 players, 15/16 slots filled.)
Image Image Image

WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby WildWEEGEE » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:18 am

Warthog with master chief by his side. Mario jumped on the Gatling gun and mowed down Joey. Now with joey gone Kirby could no longer fuse and become all powerful. However...
I believe in Nothing as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.

I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
ImageImage
I might not be as active anymore because of some personal issues so please understand that.

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)
Current Project: Preparing for the Isolation.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:36 am

...Clippit and the Microsoft Bob gang appeared and destroyed everything in their way. The only way to stop them was seal them in the ancient Recycle Bin temple. What they didn't expect is...

button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

SAStar777
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby SAStar777 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:43 am

...that they were entering it about a minute before the Recycle Bin Temple's daily emptying started. They barely survived it and avoided getting recycled, but only because...

Image Image Image

WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby WildWEEGEE » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:50 am

...Joey’s force ghost LCKD the recycling process as it promoted no discussion. Microsoft tried to apologize to everyone but ended up...

ImageImage

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Chat Username: TNG

Postby TheNewGuy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:55 am

WildWEEGEE wrote:...Joey’s force ghost LCKD the recycling process as it promoted no discussion. Microsoft tried to apologize to everyone but ended up...
Cyber bullying 7 year old kids
I support:
Spoiler: show

RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper

Postby RSupertheGreat » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:28 am

Another sudden is an anti-bullying guy appears and starts beating them up.

I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
hi there signature reader

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie

Postby TheNewGuy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:55 am

Until he gets arrested but it turns out it was all a dream.
I support:

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: Something you want everyone to see!
Current Project: Code Name: Temple of Despair
Chat Username: xDestroy#5503

Postby xDestroy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:10 am

...then all of a sudden some spaghetti walks through the door and jumps onto the....
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature!
Best Quotes from SMBX: show
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Nien wrote:nice, now my eyes can bleed in high definition

The Dwarven Digger
Lakitu
Lakitu
Current Project: Currently unnamed

Postby The Dwarven Digger » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:28 am

... 4-Dimentional Quantum Plasmacycle that everyone had somehow missed. The spaghetti gets mad at Mario for eating all it's pasta friends, and begins to shoot it's warp lasers at everyone, but then in comes...
Due to a problem with my laptop, all my projects and levels have been lost. But fear not, for new ones will be arriving! (and hopefully completed)
rockythechao wrote:Image

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie

Postby TheNewGuy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:43 am

... The 4-dimensional Quantum Plasmacycle runs out of liquefied petroleum gas and stops moving. So the spaghetti monster...
I support:

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:56 am

...decided to watch Rick & Morty because it has a high IQ. Then, all of a sudden...

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

The Dwarven Digger
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby The Dwarven Digger » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:01 am

Mario, who is watching this in confusion, falls into a pipe that has appeared from nowhere, and finds himself in a troll episode constructed entirely for the purposes of April 1st. In this episode, he finds...
Due to a problem with my laptop, all my projects and levels have been lost. But fear not, for new ones will be arriving! (and hopefully completed)

MegaCDFan235
Bit
Bit
Current Project: SMBX: Around the World (A Typical SMBX Episode is being put on hold)

Postby MegaCDFan235 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:01 am

...Mr. Game and Watch who returns for no reason to screw everything up. Mario doesn't like this, so he decides to push the RESET button and then everything goes back to Peach's Castle. Mario then punches the Mario from before so that this would never happen. However, this creates a paradox. Mario made it never happen, but since he wouldn't be able to go back to make it not happen, it still happens, yet it doesn't. To fix this, Musicality decides to...
SMBX Stuff: show

Image Image

CANCELLED:

MARIO 5: BETWEEN UNIVERSES NOTICE: show
Mario 5: Between Universes has been canceled, and certain sections of the levels that survived through screenshots will be reused in some levels in SMBX: Around the World and will also be getting sort of a remake in either one of the episodes I'm working on. I'm really sorry for any inconveniences this causes.

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie

Postby TheNewGuy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:03 am

... Break the forum rules and...
I support:

MegaCDFan235
Bit
Bit
Current Project: SMBX: Around the World (A Typical SMBX Episode is being put on hold)

Postby MegaCDFan235 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:04 am

...then all continuity gets screwed up by multiple forum users trying their own hands at continuing the story. Mario then travels to one of these parallel universes, and it's really just the same, except Mr. Game and Watch never had to be fought, and Germany never declared war on the U.K. This results in a SMBX forum topic...
SMBX Stuff: show

Image Image

CANCELLED:

MARIO 5: BETWEEN UNIVERSES NOTICE: show
Mario 5: Between Universes has been canceled, and certain sections of the levels that survived through screenshots will be reused in some levels in SMBX: Around the World and will also be getting sort of a remake in either one of the episodes I'm working on. I'm really sorry for any inconveniences this causes.

The Dwarven Digger
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby The Dwarven Digger » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:06 am

... Called "Continue the story!" in the Sandbox forum, in which several forum users make some random story which makes literally no sense. When Mario sees this topic...

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie

Postby TheNewGuy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:07 am

... He declares war against China so...
I support:

Return to “April Fools Day”