SMBU Full Version (APRIL FOOLS)

Facetious topics from April 1st.
GregoryTheGamer
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Current Project: SMBU

SMBU Full Version (APRIL FOOLS)

Postby GregoryTheGamer » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:18 pm

APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS
APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS
Demo 2.5 Comes Out Tomorrow See You There
Last edited by GregoryTheGamer on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hey you! check this out now. http://bit.ly/1r9aSge

alti0204tri
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Re: SMBU Full Version

Postby alti0204tri » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:52 pm

Hey, where is the download, click on the link just give me a Mv video...
Btw, The screenshots show that there are no coins?

dagget10
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Current Project: ******* ***** ***** **** (Secret)
Chat Username: Dagget10

Postby dagget10 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:41 am

I hope this gets deleted. You don't deserve to make an episode.

To everyone else:

Full download is a bitly link to Rick Roll video.
Eyyyy

GregoryTheGamer
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Current Project: SMBU

Postby GregoryTheGamer » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:12 am

dagget10 wrote:I hope this gets deleted. You don't deserve to make an episode.

To everyone else:

Full download is a bitly link to Rick Roll video.
IT IS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE ALL RIGHT JESUS!!!
Hey you! check this out now. http://bit.ly/1r9aSge

GhostHawk
Mario
Mario
Flair: how to get a gf using LOGIC
Chat Username: Aero

Postby GhostHawk » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:25 am

Great episode friend, but you could improve your music selection to better fit the atmosphere of the levels. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1WWpKEPdT4
*sip* Don't talk to me until I've had my morning coffee.

Danny
Mario
Mario
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Find That

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:17 am

Hmm, well, you tried. I didn't fall for it to be honest, but you still tried, so that's what counts.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord.

Return to “April Fools Day”