Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Official community level contests.
User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby Bomber57 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:42 pm

mariogeek2 wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote: That was a typographical error made from a phone.
Maybe you should check ur messages before you post them. Blaming ur phone also doesn't always help bc YOU are the one who types into it.
Better yet than that, there is a frickin' edit button to edit your posts, so you can post and then fix the grammatical errors.
Better yet than THAT, maybe you shouldn't jump on people for no fucking reason.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

~<3 TNT

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

User avatar
mariogeek2
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:46 pm
Current Project: 4 me 2 no, & u 2 find out.
Location: U.S.A
Chat Username: Mariogeek2

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby mariogeek2 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:27 pm

Bomber57 wrote:
mariogeek2 wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote: That was a typographical error made from a phone.
Better yet than that, there is a frickin' edit button to edit your posts, so you can post and then fix the grammatical errors.
Better yet than THAT, maybe you shouldn't jump on people for no fucking reason.
But I HAD a reason.
Spoiler: show
Image
Blasphemy! How dare you both! My respect for y'all just went down a major amount.

Also, Valterri, while AM2R's soundtrack is not perfect, how can you say that it's organic, atmospheric tracks should have sounded more like your electronic beep-boops? M2/AM2R takes place on a world dominated by nature, so why in the heck do you use so many artificial-sounding instruments for your tracks?

User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby Bomber57 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:50 pm

mariogeek2 wrote:
Bomber57 wrote:
mariogeek2 wrote: Better yet than that, there is a frickin' edit button to edit your posts, so you can post and then fix the grammatical errors.
Better yet than THAT, maybe you shouldn't jump on people for no fucking reason.
But I HAD a reason.
Reason or no reason, you could've presented the helpful information in a less sarcastic/aggressive way. That only breeds unnecessary toxicity, and this community is already bubbling over with it.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

~<3 TNT

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: the south
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:28 pm

*cough* preview post button on full editor *cough*
Image

User avatar
mariogeek2
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:46 pm
Current Project: 4 me 2 no, & u 2 find out.
Location: U.S.A
Chat Username: Mariogeek2

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby mariogeek2 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:59 pm

Bomber57 wrote:
mariogeek2 wrote:But I HAD a reason.
Reason or no reason, you could've presented the helpful information in a less sarcastic/aggressive way. That only breeds unnecessary toxicity, and this community is already bubbling over with it.
Okay, I guess your right man. I'll try to be better when posting. Sorry md777.
Spoiler: show
Image
Blasphemy! How dare you both! My respect for y'all just went down a major amount.

Also, Valterri, while AM2R's soundtrack is not perfect, how can you say that it's organic, atmospheric tracks should have sounded more like your electronic beep-boops? M2/AM2R takes place on a world dominated by nature, so why in the heck do you use so many artificial-sounding instruments for your tracks?

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Location: Antarctica
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:47 am

mariogeek2 wrote:
Bomber57 wrote:
mariogeek2 wrote:But I HAD a reason.
Reason or no reason, you could've presented the helpful information in a less sarcastic/aggressive way. That only breeds unnecessary toxicity, and this community is already bubbling over with it.
Okay, I guess your right man. I'll try to be better when posting. Sorry md777.
I am okay with it. I am known for typographical errors. It is just that on a phone, I have a tendency to make errors that I can not see til about a day or more latter... Thank you for understanding!
List of People that can pronounce "Vilzriquathtor Seian" (Role Play): show

Fusion best time

Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
List of Animés I have watched.
Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
My episode is Image done!
Image

CC12: 30π% done
My hardest level beaten!
Spoiler: show

Support
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Contests I am in right now
Spoiler: show
•MaGL III
•Structure Contest
•Haunted Contest

User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4871
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Current Project: a random smw hack
Location: idk
Chat Username: totally not rudeguy

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby RudeGuy » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:52 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I am known for typographical errors. It is just that on a phone, I have a tendency to make errors that I can not see til about a day or more latter...
What about starting to check your posts before submitting
im bored

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Location: Antarctica
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:07 am

RudeGuy07 wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I am known for typographical errors. It is just that on a phone, I have a tendency to make errors that I can not see til about a day or more latter...
What about starting to check your posts before submitting
I rarly use the full editor and some of my mistakes are actually from me not knowing how to spell something...
List of People that can pronounce "Vilzriquathtor Seian" (Role Play): show

Fusion best time

Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
List of Animés I have watched.
Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
My episode is Image done!
Image

CC12: 30π% done
My hardest level beaten!
Spoiler: show

Support
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Contests I am in right now
Spoiler: show
•MaGL III
•Structure Contest
•Haunted Contest

User avatar
Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1343
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:50 pm
Current Project: Toad and ??? Journey
Location: In my log cabin with my wife.
Contact:

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:45 am

Bomber57 wrote:Unnecessary toxicity, and this community is already bubbling over with it.
I'm with you on this.
I've spoiled the horrible horror of the Pokemon amiibo costumes in Super mario maker and it went from funny and it went straight to rude comments, that I got.
Personally, I don't like how it's been, and It's just unfair to everyone.
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
Spoiler: show
Image
Do you love Villagers? I know I do!
(Image is not by me)
Will Toad truly get an actual project, will something happen who knows?
OR

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5840
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Location: Accountsoontobedeleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby Mable » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:03 am

Just a friendly advice after you saw those reactions it's better not to bring it up again

User avatar
mariogeek2
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:46 pm
Current Project: 4 me 2 no, & u 2 find out.
Location: U.S.A
Chat Username: Mariogeek2

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby mariogeek2 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:Just a friendly advice after you saw those reactions it's better not to bring it up again
Agreed.
Spoiler: show
Image
Blasphemy! How dare you both! My respect for y'all just went down a major amount.

Also, Valterri, while AM2R's soundtrack is not perfect, how can you say that it's organic, atmospheric tracks should have sounded more like your electronic beep-boops? M2/AM2R takes place on a world dominated by nature, so why in the heck do you use so many artificial-sounding instruments for your tracks?

User avatar
Thegreatrainbowyoshi
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:21 pm
Current Project: a great madness. name yet pending

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby Thegreatrainbowyoshi » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:34 pm

It's been so loooooong....... almost an month aldearly and yet TOB10 isn't relased.
When it will come out? and quil, you said it will come mid september, and it's now late september

User avatar
mariogeek2
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:46 pm
Current Project: 4 me 2 no, & u 2 find out.
Location: U.S.A
Chat Username: Mariogeek2

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby mariogeek2 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:05 am

Thegreatrainbowyoshi wrote:It's been so loooooong....... almost an month aldearly and yet TOB10 isn't relased.
When it will come out? and quil, you said it will come mid september, and it's now late september
Stop complaining about ToB10 not being out yet. It'll be out when they release it.

Also, just a quick suggestion, be glad it's taking so long for it to be released. The longer it takes the better the episode will be.
Spoiler: show
Image
Blasphemy! How dare you both! My respect for y'all just went down a major amount.

Also, Valterri, while AM2R's soundtrack is not perfect, how can you say that it's organic, atmospheric tracks should have sounded more like your electronic beep-boops? M2/AM2R takes place on a world dominated by nature, so why in the heck do you use so many artificial-sounding instruments for your tracks?

User avatar
HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Posts: 3433
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:28 pm
Current Project: Stupid university assignments :/
Location: I do not want you Stalkers.
Chat Username: Look below my avatar
Contact:

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby HeroLinik » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:52 am

mariogeek2 wrote:
Thegreatrainbowyoshi wrote:It's been so loooooong....... almost an month aldearly and yet TOB10 isn't relased.
When it will come out? and quil, you said it will come mid september, and it's now late september
Stop complaining about ToB10 not being out yet. It'll be out when they release it.

Also, just a quick suggestion, be glad it's taking so long for it to be released. The longer it takes the better the episode will be.
Agreed. ToB10/ToBX is probably going to be a really good one because it's the tenth one, thus it's a milestone. Also, as it's taking a long time they're putting more effort into it. Think of the Pokemon games and you get the idea.
Image
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
Check out my content on YouTube! // Don't forget to check out my project as well!

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5840
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Location: Accountsoontobedeleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby Mable » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:28 am

Linik wrote:Agreed. ToB10/ToBX is probably going to be a really good one because it's the tenth one, thus it's a milestone. Also, as it's taking a long time they're putting more effort into it. Think of the Pokemon games and you get the idea.
Not true at all but i let you believe what you believe.

User avatar
Quill
Rydia
Rydia
Posts: 811
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:51 pm
Current Project: Apocalypse of Foroze...?
Contact:

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby Quill » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:52 pm

Thegreatrainbowyoshi wrote:It's been so loooooong....... almost an month aldearly and yet TOB10 isn't relased.
When it will come out? and quil, you said it will come mid september, and it's now late september
I didn't say it would come out mid-September. I said that was what we were aiming for. I said this in case of a delay.

User avatar
Nien
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm
Location: under a rock
Contact:

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby Nien » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Quill wrote:
Thegreatrainbowyoshi wrote:It's been so loooooong....... almost an month aldearly and yet TOB10 isn't relased.
When it will come out? and quil, you said it will come mid september, and it's now late september
I didn't say it would come out mid-September. I said that was what we were aiming for. I said this in case of a delay.
Image

User avatar
Quill
Rydia
Rydia
Posts: 811
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:51 pm
Current Project: Apocalypse of Foroze...?
Contact:

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby Quill » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:40 pm

I am proud to announce that the next instalment of the Tower of Biased series will be titled: Super Mario and the Tower of Biased 9: Episode 2

LordYoshi999
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:45 pm
Current Project: none
Location: a black-hole
Chat Username: hmmm I wonder

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby LordYoshi999 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:57 pm

Quill wrote:I am proud to announce that the next instalment of the Tower of Biased series will be titled: Super Mario and the Tower of Biased 9: Episode 2
:o
great
name
10/10
ign
uh
someone else
No seriously is that the name
Spoiler: show
sorry nothing to see here

User avatar
mariogeek2
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:46 pm
Current Project: 4 me 2 no, & u 2 find out.
Location: U.S.A
Chat Username: Mariogeek2

Re: Community Contest 11 - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Postby mariogeek2 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Linik wrote:
mariogeek2 wrote:
Thegreatrainbowyoshi wrote:It's been so loooooong....... almost an month aldearly and yet TOB10 isn't relased.
When it will come out? and quil, you said it will come mid september, and it's now late september
Stop complaining about ToB10 not being out yet. It'll be out when they release it.

Also, just a quick suggestion, be glad it's taking so long for it to be released. The longer it takes the better the episode will be.
Agreed. ToB10/ToBX is probably going to be a really good one because it's the tenth one, thus it's a milestone. Also, as it's taking a long time they're putting more effort into it. Think of the Pokemon games and you get the idea.
Thanks for agreeing with me Linik. It's nice to have someone do that. Also, quick question:
What the heck happened to your avatar? It says 'Image not available'. Did you use sendspace for your avatar? Now, you know the rules about sendspace.
Quill wrote:I am proud to announce that the next instalment of the Tower of Biased series will be titled: Super Mario and the Tower of Biased 9: Episode 2
Oh, really? That's actually a pretty good idea. Tower of Biased 9 was pretty short, and only had one boss. Although the name does set back the difference in number between cc's by two, now. Tower of Biased 9: Part 2, for CC 11. Makes perfect sense.

But what about the subtitle Part 2, instead of 'Episode 2'? That makes more sense to me. Anyways, thanks for revealing the name to me, as that helps me with my work on "something". If you want to know, ask Valtteri.
Spoiler: show
Image
Blasphemy! How dare you both! My respect for y'all just went down a major amount.

Also, Valterri, while AM2R's soundtrack is not perfect, how can you say that it's organic, atmospheric tracks should have sounded more like your electronic beep-boops? M2/AM2R takes place on a world dominated by nature, so why in the heck do you use so many artificial-sounding instruments for your tracks?


Return to “Level Contests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Login  •  Register