Page 19 of 49

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:38 pm
by Inspirited
Bossedit! :D I lovee you . Good luck everyone! zaz

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:42 pm
by underFlo
didnt finish our level but I do plan to finish + release it in some form or another.

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:24 pm
by Uzendayo
Spinda wrote:didnt finish our level but I do plan to finish + release it in some form or another.
you still have like 3 hours. You can finish it

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:33 pm
by RoundPiplup
I don't think I will finish in time. My laptop screen went crazy and froze, I ended up losing a lot of progress.

EDIT: Never mind, I won't even have time because it's constantly freezing and turning into the blue screen of death after turning it on. Sad, I was just putting in the finishing touches in my level and now it seems that I can't submit it.

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:58 pm
by MECHDRAGON777
RoundPiplup wrote:I don't think I will finish in time. My laptop screen went crazy and froze, I ended up losing a lot of progress.

EDIT: Never mind, I won't even have time because it's constantly freezing and turning into the blue screen of death after turning it on. Sad, I was just putting in the finishing touches in my level and now it seems that I can't submit it.
You have three hours and 3 minutes before the late penalties start taking affect.

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:06 pm
by Kixubug
16 submissions so far, I hope it's not less than 20 submissions.

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:13 pm
by PixelPest
The101MarioGuy wrote:16 submissions so far, I hope it's not less than 20 submissions.
There's actually more than that. Pretty sure we've already exceeded 20

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:59 pm
by Mivixion
Add 10 to whatever the current number is, I didn't have time to update today

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:22 pm
by RoundPiplup
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
RoundPiplup wrote:I don't think I will finish in time. My laptop screen went crazy and froze, I ended up losing a lot of progress.

EDIT: Never mind, I won't even have time because it's constantly freezing and turning into the blue screen of death after turning it on. Sad, I was just putting in the finishing touches in my level and now it seems that I can't submit it.
You have three hours and 3 minutes before the late penalties start taking affect.
No, I mean the laptop is preventing me from finishing the level because of a program error. The error basically becomes the blue screen of death or corruption.

EDIT: I just realized it's only occurring when I'm using PGE. It's probably an outdated version or something.

Well... I guess I'll just submit an "untested" level. (I mean, in my personal view, at least I submitted my level in time)

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:43 am
by ParmaJon
I really hope i get top 10 so i can fix my level :P

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:53 am
by MECHDRAGON777
Mivixion wrote:Add 10 to whatever the current number is, I didn't have time to update today
You bolded 16 so 26 submissions hope ours counted
Reiuji Utsuho wrote:Ping
I hope you are okay with my last minute update to fix a bug last minute.

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:09 am
by Reiuji Utsuho
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I hope you are okay with my last minute update to fix a bug last minute.
Absolutely. No worries. Sorry I've been away longer than expected, I've been sick the past couple of days. G_G

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:30 am
by HeroLinik
Guys, don't forget that you can still submit now until up to 5 days afterwards, but this will incur a penalty and your score will be capped at 80!

Anyway, we can't wait to see what levels everyone's brought to the table. Good luck to you all!

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:52 am
by MECHDRAGON777
HeroLinik wrote:Guys, don't forget that you can still submit now until up to 5 days afterwards, but this will incur a penalty and your score will be capped at 80!

Anyway, we can't wait to see what levels everyone's brought to the table. Good luck to you all!
Three and a half hours late from the time that was sent, but 20 points a day, right?

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:00 am
by glitch4
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
HeroLinik wrote:Guys, don't forget that you can still submit now until up to 5 days afterwards, but this will incur a penalty and your score will be capped at 80!

Anyway, we can't wait to see what levels everyone's brought to the table. Good luck to you all!
Three and a half hours late from the time that was sent, but 20 points a day, right?
wrote:Penalty increases by 4 points per day after submission period ends.

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:01 am
by MECHDRAGON777
glitch4 wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
HeroLinik wrote:Guys, don't forget that you can still submit now until up to 5 days afterwards, but this will incur a penalty and your score will be capped at 80!

Anyway, we can't wait to see what levels everyone's brought to the table. Good luck to you all!
Three and a half hours late from the time that was sent, but 20 points a day, right?
wrote:Penalty increases by 4 points per day after submission period ends.
Thanks for the clarification, I missed it earlier.

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:57 am
by timocomsmbx2345
And it's over, and Mivixion didn't even see my submission. . . .

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:04 am
by MECHDRAGON777
timocomsmbx2345 wrote:And it's over, and Mivixion didn't even see my submission. . . .
He might not checked yet.

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:32 am
by Electriking
Well I know that my level is garbage. I don't really have time to participate in this so I sent like the dumbest thing in SMBX history. I have better things to do than take part in this contest like working on my project and IRL, so I submitted a shitty level just so I did something for this.

Re: Super Mario Bros. X - Grand Extravaganza!

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:38 am
by bossedit8
I don't really "have" to fix my level do I?