Level Contest 9: First Place

Official community level contests.
golden
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Current Project: the star quest

Re: Level Contest 9: The Winner

Postby golden » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Superiorstar wrote:Damnit, Knux made another joke level again, I wish knux would make a decent level for once.
He wanted joeys power off the forums he failed badly he has episodes that are pretty good example great castle adventure but after he madea 3rd sequel to the game he made more joke levels then ever before his first level was knux world and it was fine for a first but he stopped making serious levels

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: help
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Postby RudeGuy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:22 pm

golden wrote:
Superiorstar wrote:Damnit, Knux made another joke level again, I wish knux would make a decent level for once.
He wanted joeys power off the forums he failed badly he has episodes that are pretty good example great castle adventure but after he madea 3rd sequel to the game he made more joke levels then ever before his first level was knux world and it was fine for a first but he stopped making serious levels
Uhm, I don't think he did it for that reason. Also, we all know Knux's story and you can easily read it in the wiki.
im bored

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:39 am

golden wrote:good example great castle adventure but after he madea 3rd sequel to the game
Yes Knux made the great castle adventure alright. I though he made the great empire actually which he actually made so you are wrong.

Return to “Level Contests”