Game Concept Thread

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
PixelPest
Edward
Edward
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Re: Game Concept Thread

Postby PixelPest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:50 pm

M__: O My Reputation
(Cardflip / 16 Players)

The Mafia
Spokesman: Can make a player lose or gain two reputation each Night (but not their own). Can collaborate with the other Mafia members to kill one player each Night. Starts with +1 reputation.
Alleyrat: Can collaborate with the other Mafia members to kill one player each Night. Starts with -1 reputation.
Chemist: Can roleblock a player each Night. That player's colour will also be black for that Night and the following Day. Can collaborate with the other Mafia members to kill one player each Night. Starts with zero reputation.

The Town
Spokesman: Can make a player lose or gain two reputation each Night (but not their own). Starts with +1 reputation.
Sheriff: Can inspect a player to find out their colour each Night. Starts with +1 reputation.
Bounty Hunter: Can kill one player each Night. Starts with -1 reputation and will lose three reputation for killing a Town special, one for killing another Town member, and gain two reputation for killing any other player. If their reputation is zero or less they will flip red. Cannot be killed by having low (-6) reputation.
Narcissist: Starts with 0 reputation and will gain one reputation per Night, however any losses to reputation will be doubled.
Reputable Townie: Starts with +1 reputation. Thinks that they are a normal Townie.
Townie: Starts with zero reputation.
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie

Slob: Starts with -1 reputation. Thinks that they are a normal Townie.

Third Party
Media Master: Can increase a player's reputation by three each Night (but not their own). Immune to Nightkills. Starts with zero reputation.

Mechanics
  • Normal Mafia Win Conditions, except the Third Party will steal victory from either team at the end of the game, as long as their reputation is greater than or equal to zero.
  • Reputation: Each player starts with a reputation which can be increased and decreased by various things. If their reputation is -3 or lower and they have an ability, they will be unable to use it. If their reputation is -6 they will be automatically killed. The following will increase a player's reputation:
    • Voting for a player during the Day that is successfully Lynched at the end of the phase, given that the Lynched player is Mafia or Third Party. (+1)
    • Being the first one to vote for a player during the Day that is successfully Lynched at the end of the phase, given that the Lynched player is Mafia or Third Party. (+3)
    The following will decrease a player's reputation:
    • Not voting during the Day. (-1)
    • Not using an ability during the Night if the player has one (with the exception of the Bounty Hunter). (-2)
    • Voting for a player during the Day that is successfully Lynched at the end of the phase, given that the Lynched player is of the same team of the voter. Mafia members will not lose reputation for voting for another Mafia member. (-1)

SAStar777
Pokey
Pokey
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Postby SAStar777 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:25 pm

PixelPest wrote:M__: O My Reputation
(Cardflip / 16 Players)

The Mafia
Spokesman: Can make a player lose or gain two reputation each Night (but not their own). Can collaborate with the other Mafia members to kill one player each Night. Starts with +1 reputation.
Alleyrat: Can collaborate with the other Mafia members to kill one player each Night. Starts with -1 reputation.
Chemist: Can roleblock a player each Night. That player's colour will also be black for that Night and the following Day. Can collaborate with the other Mafia members to kill one player each Night. Starts with zero reputation.

The Town
Spokesman: Can make a player lose or gain two reputation each Night (but not their own). Starts with +1 reputation.
Sheriff: Can inspect a player to find out their colour each Night. Starts with +1 reputation.
Bounty Hunter: Can kill one player each Night. Starts with zero reputation and will lose three reputation for killing a Town special, one for killing another Town member, and gain two reputation for killing any other player. If their reputation is less than zero they will flip red.
Narcissist: Starts with 0 reputation and will gain one reputation per Night, however any losses to reputation will be doubled.
Reputable Townie: Starts with +1 reputation. Thinks that they are a normal Townie.
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie

Third Party
Media Master: Can increase a player's reputation by three each Night (but not their own). Immune to Nightkills. Starts with zero reputation.

Mechanics
  • Normal Mafia Win Conditions, except the Third Party will steal victory from either team at the end of the game, as long as their reputation is greater than or equal to zero.
  • Reputation: Each player starts with a reputation which can be increased and decreased by various things. If their reputation is -3 or lower and they have an ability, they will be unable to use it. If their reputation is -6 they will be automatically killed. The following will increase a player's reputation:
    • Voting for a player during the Day that is successfully Lynched at the end of the phase, given that the Lynched player is Mafia or Third Party. (+1)
    • Being the first one to vote for a player during the Day that is successfully Lynched at the end of the phase, given that the Lynched player is Mafia or Third Party. (+3)
    • Not using an ability during the Night if the player has one (with the exception of the Bounty Hunter). (-2)
    • Voting for a player during the Day that is successfully Lynched at the end of the phase, given that the Lynched player is of the same team of the voter. Mafia members will not lose reputation for voting for another Mafia member. (-1)
Erm...no Miller? I know you just made this and tried to make it close to the highest recommend number of players for M47, but, unless the Bounty Hunter decides to be reckless, if the Sheriff finds a red person, everyone will know the inspected person is guaranteed Mafia, and I have a feeling that if this game wins one day, the player that gets to be the Bounty Hunter won't be reckless.

I found that the purpose of Millers and Millwrights is to help hide the Mafia or TP, as they always have an anti-town color. I suggest adding a Miller just in case the Bounty Hunter decides to not be reckless.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
I support these projects: show
Image Image Image
I'll just be closing this sig with some random color text now...

PixelPest
Edward
Edward

Postby PixelPest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:29 pm

SAStar777 wrote:
Spoiler: show
PixelPest wrote:M__: O My Reputation
(Cardflip / 16 Players)

The Mafia

The Town
Bounty Hunter: Can kill one player each Night. Starts with -1 reputation and will lose three reputation for killing a Town special, one for killing another Town member, and gain two reputation for killing any other player. If their reputation is zero or less they will flip red. Cannot be killed by having low (-6) reputation.
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie
Townie

Third Party

Mechanics
Erm...no Miller? I know you just made this and tried to make it close to the highest recommend number of players for M47, but, unless the Bounty Hunter decides to be reckless, if the Sheriff finds a red person, everyone will know the inspected person is guaranteed Mafia, and I have a feeling that if this game wins one day, the player that gets to be the Bounty Hunter won't be reckless.

I found that the purpose of Millers and Millwrights is to help hide the Mafia or TP, as they always have an anti-town color. I suggest adding a Miller just in case the Bounty Hunter decides to not be reckless.
Definitely a fair critique. I've done this before and it's worked out fine since the odds of the Sheriff inspecting someone who is Mafia is low to begin with, however I've made the Bounty Hunter initially flip red since Bounty Hunters are edgy so it kinda makes sense for him to have to gain trust/reputation to be blue

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey and Toad's SMB Adventure, Also, The Enemy's Boss Rush(yeah sure)
Chat Username: Mosaic

Postby Mosaic » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Mosaic wrote:M??: Be a Sailor! REWORKED
-20 Players
-4 Mafia, 14 Town, 2 TP
-Items

The Pirate Gang

Captain Blade: They can each night either:
a) roleblock a player
b) slience a player, not allowing to say anything aside from "i'm intimidated" next day phase
- Targeting the Kraken, Sea Serpent or Swordfish with either ability will result in death
Strongman: They can go alert twice in the game so that anyone visits them will be killed, unless this visitor is The Kraken or Sea Serpent, which in terms of the former the strongman will die.
Mr. Eye: Can inspect a player each night to learn of their color. can inspect a player twice to learn their exact role.
Sly: As long as their alive, the Manta Ray cannot see the one sent out to make the mafia kill.

The Sailboat Crew
Ship Captain: They can choose between 3 actions each night, can't select one more than once in a row:
a) inspect a player to learn their role.
b) They can protect a player from nightkills.
c) They can reveal they are the ship captain to a player.
Medic: Can heal a player, if they were to be targeted, they'd live.
Anatomist: They can inspect a dead player each day phase to learn their role.
Manta Ray: Can watch a player each night, learning both whom they visited and who visited them.
Swordfish: They can choose to kill a player each night, due to being from the ocean and being a large fish, they flip purple. survives one nightkill.
Crew Member: Regular Ship Memeber
Crew Member
Crew Member
Crew Member
Crew Member
Crew Member
Crew Member

Oddball: They act pretty supicious alot, doesn’t know their the Oddball
Scuba Diver: is immune to nightkills, but doesn't know their the Scuba Diver.

The Once Thought To Be Myths Of The Deep
The Kraken: They can kill a player each night.
- immune to nightkills and roleblocking.
- If their kill attempt fails for any reason, they'll roleblock and slience their target instead.
- Can three times in the game additionally clean their target, making their color not be revealed.

Sea Serpent: They kill all attackers and roleblockers and have two abilites they can use each night.
1. Can select a player, if this player is voted, the last player to vote for them will die aswell.
2. Can kidnap a player, they'll be roleblocked and they'll learn their exact role, can only select each player once.

Extra Notes
- The Kraken and Sea Serpent are for themselves, meaning each both of them’s win condtion is for the Pirate Gang, All the Specials, and for the other mythical creature to be dead.
- If the entire Sailboat Crew is dead and The Kraken/Sea Serpent and Pirate Gang are still alive, they'll draw.
- Same goes if the only living players left are The Kraken and the Sea Serpent
- If The Kraken targets the Sea Serpent, they WON'T die, simply instead nothing with happen.
Made a large overhaul to this game.
Last edited by Mosaic on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

RIP MAFIA, if you still want to play it, then join here --> http://mosaicmafia.prophpbb.com/

My Level Thread

viewtopic.php?f=89&t=16338

My Projects

It also has a discord server! -> https://discord.gg/XGwG2AK

Contests: show
Contests i'm currently in
TTK's Mountain Level Contest: Level Finished
TTK's Sky Level Contest: Level Finished
Restricted Contest 2: Not Started

Contests I've previously joined
Community Contest 13: 30th Place
Water Level Contest Placed 1st
Community Contest 12 Placed 39th
Underground Level Contest Level Placed 5th
SVLC 2 Placed 7th
Snow Level Contest Level Placed 5th
and more...

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show

116taj
Pokey
Pokey
Current Project: Unannouced
Chat Username: 116taj

Postby 116taj » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:36 pm

116taj wrote:M48+: Third Party Terror REWORKED!
Probably not balanced but i changed some things
Woah, I made a REBALANCED game!
-Cardflip
-Open Ballot
-16 Players
Third Parties
- Must be last one left unless specified.
Serial Killer
Once per night, can kill another player. Cannot be nightkilled.
Arsonist
Can spill gasoline onto a player's house once per night. Alternatively, can light all houses with gasoline spilled on them to kill them. Cannot be nightkilled.
Survivalist
Must survive to the end. Can self-protect once during the game.
Identity Thief
Can steal someone's identity allowing them to use their ability. They will flip whatever color of the identity they stole. The player whose identity was stolen is roleblocked as well.
Must be one of the last three alive to win.
The Town
- Must kill all third parties
Sheriff
Can inspect a player to learn their color. Hears a lot of bad things about a sheriff so isn't sure if they are the consig or sheriff.
Consigliere
Can inspect a player to learn their color. Hears a lot of bad things about a sheriff so isn't sure if they are the consig or sheriff.
Fire Doctor
Can protect a player from nightkills. Cannot protect himself. Somehow undouses who he protects as well.
Dissector
During the day can dissect a dead player. Finds out their role at night.
Graverobber
Takes the role of the first blue that dies and is part of the town. If more than one dies at the same time, he gets to choose which role he wants. Still cardflips orange afterwards.
Doublevoter
Votes count as double. Thinks they're a townie.
Townie
Can vote to lynch another player.
Townie
Townie
Townie
Miller
Thinks they're a townie.
Millwright
Thinks they're a townie.
Removed Assassin
Removed Vigilante
Removed a townie
Last edited by 116taj on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have become a sellout and use my signature for ads

Every month: Mafia

SMBX Mafia has returned
isnt that nice

Join Mosaic Mafia!
We need new players
http://mosaicmafia.prophpbb.com/

If you like that, join Reroll Mafia where there's more mafia. yay
im actually hosting a game right now
https://discord.gg/W7KSukZ

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey and Toad's SMB Adventure, Also, The Enemy's Boss Rush(yeah sure)

Postby Mosaic » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:25 pm

Mosaic wrote:M??: Be a Sailor! REWORKED
-20 Players
-4 Mafia, 14 Town, 2 TP
-Items
-Honest Crew Member is technically by Witchking666 and SSX

The Pirate Gang
Captain Blade: They can each night either:
a) roleblock a player
b) slience a player, not allowing to say anything aside from "i'm intimidated" next day phase
- Targeting the Kraken, Sea Serpent or Swordfish with either ability will result in death
Strongman: They can go alert twice in the game so that anyone visits them will be killed, unless this visitor is The Kraken or Sea Serpent, which in terms of the former the strongman will die.
Mr. Eye: Can inspect a player each night to learn of their color. can inspect a player twice to learn their exact role.
Sly: As long as their alive, the Manta Ray cannot see the one sent out to make the mafia kill.

The Sailboat Crew
Ship Captain: They can choose between 3 actions each night, can't select one more than once in a row:
a) inspect a player to learn their role.
b) They can protect a player from nightkills.
c) They can reveal they are the ship captain to a player.
Medic: Can heal a player, if they were to be targeted, they'd live.
Anatomist: Twice in the game can make cardflips next day and night phase roleflips.
Manta Ray: Can watch a player each night, learning both whom they visited and who visited them.
Swordfish: They can choose to kill a player each night, due to being from the ocean and being a large fish, they flip purple. survives a single nightkill.
Honest Crew Member: This crew member's cardflip colour is determined by its actions.
They don’t know which colour they have.
*If they vote for a blue, green, or pink they will cardflip Red.
*If they vote for a red, orange, or purple they will cardflip Blue.
*If they don’t do anything or their vote gets nullified they will cardflip Green.
Crew Member: Regular Ship Memeber
Crew Member
Crew Member
Crew Member
Crew Member
Crew Member

Oddball: They act pretty supicious alot, doesn’t know their the Oddball
Scuba Diver: immune to nightkills, doesn't know their the Scuba Diver.

The Once Thought To Be Myths Of The Deep
The Kraken: They can kill a player each night.
- immune to nightkills and roleblocking.
- If their kill attempt fails for any reason, they'll roleblock and slience their target instead.
- Can three times in the game additionally clean their target, making their color not be revealed.

Sea Serpent: They kill all attackers and roleblockers and have two abilites they can use each night.
1. Can select a player, if this player is voted, the last player to vote for them will die aswell.
2. Can kidnap a player, they'll be roleblocked and they'll learn their exact role, can only select each player once.

Extra Notes
- The Kraken and Sea Serpent are for themselves, meaning each both of them’s win condtion is for the Pirate Gang, All the Specials, and for the other mythical creature to be dead.
- If the entire Sailboat Crew is dead and The Kraken/Sea Serpent and Pirate Gang are still alive, they'll draw.
- Same goes if the only living players left are The Kraken and the Sea Serpent
- If The Kraken targets the Sea Serpent, they WON'T die, simply instead nothing with happen.
Wait, more changes made.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

RIP MAFIA, if you still want to play it, then join here --> http://mosaicmafia.prophpbb.com/

My Level Thread

My Projects

SVLC 2 Placed 7th
and more...

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:31 pm

116taj wrote:
116taj wrote: Assassin
Receives a target at the start of the game. The assassin must kill the target in order to win. Has one shot.
Wait, so do they know the player their supposed to target already? if so, In that case, it's already inherently flawed.
116taj wrote:
116taj wrote:Doublevoter
Votes count as double. Thinks they're a townie...
I don't think the doublevoter should be self aware tbh.

My Level Thread

My Projects

SVLC 2 Placed 7th
and more...

116taj
Pokey
Pokey

Postby 116taj » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:36 am

Mosaic wrote:
116taj wrote:
116taj wrote: Assassin
Receives a target at the start of the game. The assassin must kill the target in order to win. Has one shot.
Wait, so do they know the player their supposed to target already? if so, In that case, it's already inherently flawed.
116taj wrote:
116taj wrote:Doublevoter
Votes count as double. Thinks they're a townie...
They know what role they are trying to kill and the double voter isn't self aware

SMBX Mafia has returned
isnt that nice

Join Mosaic Mafia!
We need new players

Electriking
Wart
Wart
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Massacre, and perhaps some other thing
Chat Username: Electriking

Postby Electriking » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:49 am

116taj wrote:
Mosaic wrote:
116taj wrote:
116taj wrote:
They know what role they are trying to kill and the double voter isn't self aware
The assassin is an inherently bad role imo. I don't think win conditions should involve having a specific target to kill. It is not fun for everyone else to lose because of a single kill.
This is some serious shit! The FCC have voted to repeal NET neutrality, but you can still help state a disapproval if you are American:

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.battleforthenet.com][img]https://www.battleforthenet.com/images/banner/728x80.png[/img][/url]
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show

116taj
Pokey
Pokey

Postby 116taj » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:52 am

Electriking wrote:
116taj wrote:
Mosaic wrote:

The assassin is an inherently bad role imo. I don't think win conditions should involve having a specific target to kill. It is not fun for everyone else to lose because of a single kill.
EDIT: I've decided to just remove the assassin since it could be very flawed and ruin the game.
EDIT EDIT: Removed the vigi since two of the three main threats are night immune.
Also removed a townie for balancing purposes

SMBX Mafia has returned
isnt that nice

Join Mosaic Mafia!
We need new players

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:03 pm

I'd like to ask if i could get more feedback on my M46 entry
DISCLAIMER: I've actually already gotten postive feedback, so feel free to ignore this.
M??: Dual Threats
- 19 Players
- Double Mafia
- Mandatory Role Usage unless stated otherwise
- Mandatory Lynching
- The Slime monster was not created by me, they were created by SSX and Witchking666
- Mafia-Visit is ON

Mafia
Artist: Can at night paint themselves green or blue for a phase cycle(a day and night phase) twice in the game. This takes effect the phase AFTER they use it, which means for example if they painted themselves green night 2, they'd flip green day 2 and night 3.
Bomber: Can plant a bomb on a player once in the game during the night, if this player is lynched next day phase, the last player to vote them will die as well.
Sliencer: Can silence a player each night, not allowing them to say anything next day phase aside from "i'm slienced" or similar.

Monsters
Slime Monster: May absorb someone else into itself every night. The Slime will learn their victim’s exact role and roleblock them. Any abilities used on either the slime or its victim will be shared except for inspection. So if one of them gets killed, both die. The victim will leave the slime again when the night is over. Can only select each player once.
Basilisk: They can go alert twice in the game, anyone that visits them in this time period will die.
Werewolf: night-immune, flips green during the day and purple during the night.

Town
Mayor: Can twice in the game count every aligned to the town's votes as two for the following day phase, this will be announced.
Resucuer: Can rescue a player each night, he'll protect them and inspect them at the same time, can only select each player once. Can't protect self.
Librarian: Can read a player a long chapter book each night, roleblocking them that night and vote blocking them next day phase.
Hunter: Can kill a player each night, killing someone part of the town will make them flip red next day phase.
Graverobber: When a special dies, they'll take on their role and color will become blue, if more than one special dies in one night, they can handpick which special role they get. Can't take on the Mayor's ability.
Townsperson: No abilities, may cast a lynch vote each day phase.
Townsperson
Townsperson
Townsperson
Townsperson

Former Criminal
Lycanthrope

Independent
Angel: Assigned a random player at the beginning of the game to protect, they can protect that player once in the game and self heal once as well.

Win conditions:
Mafia: Kill off all the monsters and outnumber the town
Monsters: Kill off all the mafia and outnumber the town
Town: Eliminate all the Mafia and all the Monsters
Independent: Either have their assigned player survive to the end of the game or alternately be the last player standing.
Extra Notes: show
- A Kill attempt failing due to nightkill immunity will NOT be announced.
- A kill attempt failing because of a heal WILL be announced.
- The Rescuer and Angel's heal messages are indistinguishable.
- If the Mayor dies the same night they use their ability, it'll still go through.
- If the Artist uses their ability and happens to die the same night, they will flip red upon death.
- If the Slime Monster is targeted by the Librarian, only they will be roleblocked and voteblocked as they couldn't absorb their victim to begin with.
- The Basilisk can only only be voteblocked by the Librarian if their targeted a night they didn't use an alert.
- The following roles AREN'T REQUIRED to use their ability; (Artist, Bomber, Basilisk, Mayor, Hunter, Angel)
- If the Graverobber dies the same night another special does, they'll still come up purple.
- Incase the entire town is gone and only the Mafia and Monsters remain, the one with more members will win, if it's the same, it'll end as a draw and town loses.
- If the Angel along with one of the mafias is the last one standing, the mafia wins if it has more members, but it'll end on a draw if that mafia had only one member left.
Role PMs: show
You’re a very ARTISTIC Mafioso, you’re the Artist! Twice in the game you can choose to paint yourself blue or green, however, as your broke af and can only afford so much of that paint, you can only do this twice.

With your scumbags, umm I mean teammates: (player) and (player) your goal is to kill off the Monsters, whom have a similar goal to you, and to outnumber the town, good luck!

Also Sastar777, if you’re the one getting this PM, let’s not have another G5, kay?
You’re a bomb crafter, you’re the Bomber! Once single time in the game, cuz you’ve always just wanted to see an explosion, you can choose to plant a bomb on a player, if this player is lynched next day phase, because…Your vengeful? Are they vengeful? Who’s vengeful here? IDK, the last voter will go out with a bang as well.

With your scumbags, umm I mean teammates: (player) and (player) your goal is to kill off the Monsters, whom have a similar goal to you, and to outnumber the town, good luck!
You’re one suppressive Sliencer! Each night you can visit a player and tell them to shut the hell up during the next day only allowing them to state being silenced.

You’re a giant, slimy monster, it’s obvious, you’re the Slime Monster! Each night, you can literally “walk” all over someone, they’ll become so pissed off they’ll scream out their identity out of rage and become so mad that they forget to do anything that night assuming they were planning on doing something.

Apperently, yo monster homeboys: (player) and (player) decided they felt like taking over the nearby town so that’s yo goal, but wait, the mafia wants to take it over though, whatever, just kill them too, good luck!
You’re a giant serpent with looks that kill like something out of Harry Potter wait a minute, it’s obvious then, you’re the Basilisk! Twice in the game, you can chose to actually fucking open your damn lazy eyes meaning anyone that walts on into your location will be all deady dead mcdeaderson n stuff.

Apperently, yo monster homeboys: (player) and (player) decided they felt like taking over the nearby town so that’s yo goal, but wait, the mafia wants to take it over though, whatever, just kill them too, good luck!
♫Being a Man-beast by moonlight, being a human by daylig-♫ Know what? Screw it, I’ll just tell you, you’re the Werewolf! You a so alert at a night, yous a can’t die. And you look human when it's day so you'll flip green at that time too. Oh, but you can still be lynched or blown up, but who gives a damn?

You a running this a whole town, you’s the Mayor! Twice in the game, you can act as if you’re a freaking wizard and double everyone’s(except for Mafiosos or Monsters, fuck you) votes for that day phase.

Oh yeah, the Mafia aswell as some Monsters hanging out in the woods want yo town or something, get rid of them! Good luck!
Oh heck yeah, you jumping from rooftop to rooftop, you has these a fancy gadgets, yo is the Rescuer! Each night, you can RESCUCE a player from danger, but as its an apparent given, anyone you save must tell you about themselves, meaning you’ll learn their color.

Oh look at that, the Mafia as well as some Monsters hanging out the woods want yo town, get rid of them! Good luck!
SHHUUUSHHHHH, you best tell everyone be quiet! Because you is the Librarian! Each night, you can grab one of your 700-page books that no one ever reads off a shelf and force someone to come and listen to you read to them, no matter what the crap they were doing at that moment, also, you’ll keep them held hostage so long they’ll miss the lynch too, meaning, they can’t participate.

Oh look at that, the Mafia as well as some Monsters hanging out the woods want yo town, get rid of them! Good luck!
Strategize, Aim, you’re the Hunter! Because of you being skilled at hunting them animals by shooting them with yo rifle, you can put this skill you some how magically have to use by shooting peoplepersons or Monsters will that handy gun you got there. Just don’t wanna shot them innocent civilians, or you’re incompet meaning you will flip red. Course, less a M44 happens.

You be digging graves like a scavenger, you’re the Graverobber! When the one of blues decide they don’t feel like breathing anymore, you’ll dig their shiz up and use it yourself, however, the Mayor keeps his belongings inside a locked safe in his house, so you can’t put your hands on his things. People also don’t like you taking belongings of the dead and using them for urself so you flip purple, however, they’ll then realize you want to use the stuff for good cause so you wills a flip blue at that point.

Ah man would you looky at that, you’re a boring old Townsperson. Why you even here? There’s nothing special about you, NOTHING! I mean it’s POSSIBLE you Commited Crimes In The Past or are a Transforming Man-Beast, but how do we know that? That’s right, we DON’T!

You’re a Holy Spirit of the heavens, you’re the Angel! You have been told by the great one, to look after and protect: (player), so you better look after them, or else! Also, you can choose to protect them once in the game as well as save yourself once in the game as well.

Yo goal is guard your assigned player and make sure they live to the end or being the only one left alive. May the great one bless you!
Last edited by Mosaic on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My Level Thread

My Projects

SVLC 2 Placed 7th
and more...

PixelPest
Edward
Edward

Postby PixelPest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:07 pm

With three fully positive reviews from GMs I don't see why

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:54 pm

Who Do I Trust?
- 16 Players
- Lynching Is Mandatory
- Role Usage Is Mandatory unless stated otherwise

Mafia
Bartender: Cardflips blue upon inspection or death.
Consort: Can roleblock a player each night, preventing them from using their ability that night.
Agent: Can inspect a player each night to learn their color.

Town
Sheriff: Can inspect a player each night to learn their color.
Doctor: Can protect a player from death each night, can protect themselves once.
Vigilante: Can kill a player each night, cardflips red next day phase upon killing an innocent. Not required.
Dissector: Can dissect a dead player each day phase to learn their role.
Doublevoter: Lynch votes count as two, thinks their a townsperson.
Townsperson: Can cast a lynch vote each day phase.
Townsperson
Townsperson
Townsperson
Townsperson

Miller: cardflips red upon inspection or death. thinks their a townsperson.

Independents
Arsonist: Can douse a player's house in gasoline each night, doused players will cardflip orange upon inspection by the sheriff or agent but their original color upon death. Can alternately ignite, killing all doused players. Pouring gasoline can be roleblocked, however, igniting cannot. immune to nightkills.
Survivor: Can protect themselves three times throughout the game from nightkills aswell as being doused. goal is to survive to the end of the game. Not required to protect themselves.

My Level Thread

My Projects

SVLC 2 Placed 7th
and more...

xDestroy
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Current Project: Mario's Quest
Chat Username: Eric

Postby xDestroy » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:48 am

The Haunted Town Of Gasol

14 Players
Cardflip
3V11V1
Lynching is manditory
Mafia Visit = ON

Mafia

Godfather: A undetected mafiso from the cop, cardflips green upon inspection but red on death
Hippie:[ A townie that is considered confusing. Can roleblock someone every night
Consigliere: A cop who uses their inspection skills for evil. Can inspect someone to find their role every night

Town
Cop:A certified cop, ordered to his hardest challenge yet, protecting the town of Gasol. Can choose someone to inspect every night, finding out their colour
Medic: A honor roll student at school, now finally got a job as a head medic in the town of Gasol. Can choose who to heal every night, but can only self heal once
Lookout: A agent who has been hired under the town to track who visited who, can see who visited the person they selected, but cannot see what ability was used on them
Vigilante: Can shoot anyone of there choice, but if they kill a inno, they will card flip[/color] orange for the next night and day
Doublevoter: There vote counts as two (thinks they are townie)
Townie A normal townsperson
Suspect A normal townsperson that card flips red, has been known to do some sus things, thinks they are a townie

Third Party
Arsonist A nightkill immune Townie of Gasol who marks pepole down every night to kill because they want everyone to be dead and everything to be gone to make the perfect world, which is in their eyes, a world of nothing. To mark the player, the Arso uses gas. Can spill gas on a player every night making them a target for ignition. When igniting, all targets that have been spilled by gas will die. However, they can either choose to spill gas on a target or kill the gas'y players (unlimited amount of ignitions
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Best Quotes from SMBX: show
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought
Nien wrote:nice, now my eyes can bleed in high definition

GforGoomba
Swooper
Swooper
Chat Username: Kenny McCormick

Postby GforGoomba » Wed May 16, 2018 5:23 pm

M??: Mafia Mania
Sheriff and Vigilante have been alerted to Italy to find that the Mafia have stolen the Power Jewels! Godfather harnesses the Power Jewels to transport Sheriff, Vigilante and the Townspeople to the deserted Hawaii, America and must travel around the globe to return to Italy, kill the Mafia and take the 7 Power Jewels to make sure they never come back.

Roles:
Mafia
Godfather is the leader of the Mafia. Must protect their Power Jewel. Can kill 2 players each night. Can make a 6 letter password that when anyone says the password, they get the Power Jewel. MUST BE A REAL WORD
Mafia must protect his/her Power Jewel. Can make a 6 letter password that when anyone says the password, they get the Power Jewel. MUST BE A REAL WORD
Mafia must protect his/her Power Jewel. Can make a 6 letter password that when anyone says the password, they get the Power Jewel. MUST BE A REAL WORD
Hawaiian Mafia is the Mafia of a specific region. Can kill 1 player at their night.
American Mafia is the Mafia of a specific region. Can kill 1 player at their night.
El Miembro is the Mafia of a specific region. Can kill 1 player at their night.
Cuban Mafia is the Mafia of a specific region. Can kill 1 player at their night.
Puerto Rican Mafia is the Mafia of a specific region. Can kill 1 player at their night.
Cruising Mafia is the Mafia of a specific region. Can kill 1 player at their night.
Italian Mafia is the Mafia of a specific region. Can kill 1 player at their night
Police
Sheriff can inspect a player each phase.
Vigilante can kill a player every night.
Hawaiian Sheriff can inspect a player at their night.
American Sheriff can inspect a player at their night.
Mexican Cheif of Police can inspect a player at their night.
Cuban Sheriff can inspect a player at their night.
Puerto Rican Sheriff can inspect a player at their night.
Cruising Sheriff can inspect a player at their night.
Italian Sheriff can inspect a player at their night.
Townies
Traveller would be just a regular Townie. Can vote a player each day.
Native Hawaiian can vote a player on their day.
Caucasian American can vote a player on their day.
Mexican Civilian can vote a player on their day.
Native Cuban can vote a player on their day.
Native Puerto Rican can vote a player on their day.
Vacationer can vote a player on their day.
Italian Survivor can vote a player on their day.

Phases (in order)
Hawaii Night
Hawaii Day
America Night
America Day
Mexico Night
Mexico Day
Cuba Night
Cuba Day
Puerto Rico Night
Puerto Rico Day
Boat Night
Boat Day
Italy Night
Italy Day

Mafia win condition: When they have at least 1 of the Power Jewels by the time they get to Italy Day.
Good guy win condition: When they have all the Power Jewels.
PM me if you can read my siggy. So far, TDK could read it.

Pseudo
Tellah
Tellah
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Wed May 16, 2018 6:04 pm

GforGoomba wrote:
This is way too many players, not even halfway viable for this community.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure (Now part of the Novaverse!)
Chat Username: Taycamgame

Postby Taycamgame » Thu May 17, 2018 3:21 am

https://pastebin.com/8ibGGuKi
This is an idea of a game i came up with. Take a look and suggest any improvements etc. :)
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Check out my Episodes:
ImageImage
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.

GforGoomba
Swooper
Swooper

Postby GforGoomba » Fri May 18, 2018 4:23 pm

aifaM: ??M
Miller creates a new invention called the Role Swapper 2000. He intends to use it to change the Mafia into townies and to earn himself a good rep. Coincidentally, his brother Millwright makes a time machine. He intends to use it to find out how the Mafia converted to evil. But their machines broke and made a backwards universe! And then Miller and Millwright died.

Teams
aifaM
rehtafdoG is the leader of the aifaM. His night lynch votes count as quadruple.
aifaM Member is a normal aifaM member. His night lynch votes only count as one.
eciloP
ffirehS can daykill 1 person a day.
etnaligiV can inspect 1 person a night.
nwoT
einwoT can nightkill 1 person a day

xDestroy
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Current Project: Mario's Quest
Chat Username: Eric

Postby xDestroy » Fri May 18, 2018 5:14 pm

(Updated)

14 Players
Cardflip
3V11V1
Lynching is manditory
Mafia Visit = ON

Mafia

Godfather: A undetected mafiso from the cop, cardflips green upon inspection but red on death
Kidnapper: An escaped prisoner who was forced to join the mafia. Can steal someone, resulting in silenceing them for the following day, ability can be used every night
Consigliere: A cop who uses their inspection skills for evil. Can inspect someone to find their role every night

Town
Cop:A certified cop, ordered to his hardest challenge yet, protecting the town of Gasol. Can choose someone to inspect every night, finding out their colour
Medic: A honor roll student at school, now finally got a job as a head medic in the town of Gasol. Can choose who to heal every night, but can only self heal once
Lookout: A agent who has been hired under the town to track who visited who, can see who visited the person they selected, but cannot see what ability was used on them
Vigilante: Can shoot anyone of there choice, but if they kill a inno, they will card flip orange for the next night and day
Townie: A normal townsperson
Suspect: A normal townsperson that card flips red, has been known to do some sus things, (thinks they are a townie)

Third Party
Arsonist: Can spill gasoline on one player's house each night. Alternately, he can light all houses that have been doused in gasoline so far on fire at once, killing their inhabitants and ignoring any kind of protection on them besides guardian angel protection. Spilling gasoline can be roleblocked, but lighting houses on fire cannot. Lighting houses on fire is not considered to be a visit to any other player. Is immune from any types of night kills. Wins by being the last player standing (unless with GA and GA is alive).

69th Party
Guardian Angel: Gets generated a random target which they can heal 2 times. Getting healed by the guardian angel means they are protected from night kills and being lynched the following day. Wins if the target stays alive. If their target is killed, they will die from a broken heart.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Best Quotes from SMBX: show
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought
Nien wrote:nice, now my eyes can bleed in high definition

GforGoomba
Swooper
Swooper

Postby GforGoomba » Fri May 18, 2018 5:18 pm

xDestroy wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 5:14 pm

(Updated)

14 Players
Cardflip
3V11V1
Lynching is manditory
Mafia Visit = ON

Mafia

Kidnapper: An escaped prisoner who was forced to join the mafia. Can steal someone, resulting in silenceing them for the following day, ability can be used every night

Town
Vigilante: Can shoot anyone of there choice, but if they kill a inno, they will card flip orange for the next night and day
Suspect: A normal townsperson that card flips red, has been known to do some sus things, (thinks they are a townie)

Third Party
Arsonist: Can spill gasoline on one player's house each night. Alternately, he can light all houses that have been doused in gasoline so far on fire at once, killing their inhabitants and ignoring any kind of protection on them besides guardian angel protection. Spilling gasoline can be roleblocked, but lighting houses on fire cannot. Lighting houses on fire is not considered to be a visit to any other player. Is immune from any types of night kills. Wins by being the last player standing (unless with GA and GA is alive).

69th Party
Guardian Angel: Gets generated a random target which they can heal 2 times. Getting healed by the guardian angel means they are protected from night kills and being lynched the following day. Wins if the target stays alive. If their target is killed, they will die from a broken heart.
Don't the Mafia Cast live in Salem, Italy? How did they get there?

Return to “Mafia”