M36II MAFIA VICTORY

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.

Moderator: Game Masters

Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic

Re: M36II NIGHT 4

Postby Mosaic » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:Use your head, MosaicMario. There's also the possibility that I just haven't been targeted. You using such baseless accusations is making me question if you are with us or against us.
I never was overlooking that possibility, but i'm basically saying that it's the same mentally of why Spinda always dies on night 1 or 2, because
he's a skilled player. True, maybe the mafia and third party just haven't thought to target you. But it's just odd that they wouldn't, since, as i've been saying,
you know what your doing when you play mafia.
Mivixion wrote:I never said i believed his townie claim lmao i'm just wondering why you're so persistent about zm being bad
It's because i noticed that he, like Spinda, seems to always die early on, but for some reason didn't, i'm not saying the fact that he wasn't targeted on night 1
is suspicious.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

My Level Thread

viewtopic.php?f=89&t=16338

My Projects

It also has a discord server! -> https://discord.gg/XGwG2AK

Contests: show
Contests i'm currently in
TTK's Mountain Level Contest: Level Finished
TTK's Sky Level Contest: Level Finished
Restricted Contest 2: Not Started

Contests I've previously joined
Community Contest 13: 30th Place
Water Level Contest Placed 1st
Community Contest 12 Placed 39th
Underground Level Contest Level Placed 5th
SVLC 2 Placed 7th
Snow Level Contest Level Placed 5th
and more...
[/center]
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
[/center]

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Well, he also claimed to knowing the third-party was role blocked a few nights ago, how else would he know that? Please explain that. Zeldamaster12 being a skilled mafia player is not the only reason for people to suspect him. (As in a skilled player not being targeted.) I am saying that a mafia member claimed to be mafia and to claim he is third-party. The fact that he did it in the same post is reason enough for me to believe him. Zeldamaster12 could also be mafia, or specifically the Moon Acolyte. (or sun Acolyte if Nanaya Jacob is telling the truth about his role, bit I believe Nanaya Jacob to be the Sun Acolyte, so yeah) The odds Of Zeldamaster12 being the Eclipse Enchanter or Noon Acolyte seems higher then anything. I think it is the biggest lead we have. Also, not sure if that suspension list is a reason to suspect you, even though you never put your self, Yoshi21, or me on it. I believe there is more evedince that point to your role being third-party over you being town.
List of People that can pronounce "Vilzriquathtor Seian" (Role Play): show

Fusion best time

Spoiler: show

List of Animés I have watched.
ImageImageImage
My episode is Image done!

CC12: 30π% done
My hardest level beaten!

Support

Contests I am in right now
•MaGL III
•Structure Contest
•Haunted Contest

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:26 pm

MosaicMario wrote:
Zeldamaster12 wrote:Use your head, MosaicMario. There's also the possibility that I just haven't been targeted. You using such baseless accusations is making me question if you are with us or against us.
I never was overlooking that possibility, but i'm basically saying that it's the same mentally of why Spinda always dies on night 1 or 2, because
he's a skilled player. True, maybe the mafia and third party just haven't thought to target you. But it's just odd that they wouldn't, since, as i've been saying,
Mivixion wrote:I never said i believed his townie claim lmao i'm just wondering why you're so persistent about zm being bad
It's because i noticed that he, like Spinda, seems to always die early on, but for some reason didn't, i'm not saying the fact that he wasn't targeted on night 1
is suspicious.
But I don't always die early? Go through the past games, a lot of them I'm certainly alive through even late in the game. I have died early quite a few times recently, but it's not a trend or anything.

Again: Just because I am alive rather late in the game doesn't mean I'm the enemy. This is not good evidence to go by, and going by your logic, if me or Spinda live to the later point of the game, we should automatically be considered suspicious. That's simply absurd.

Also, didn't Mechdragon already bring up this "suspicion" against me before? Something tells me you two could be working together.
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Well, he also claimed to knowing the third-party was role blocked a few nights ago, how else would he know that? Please explain that. Zeldamaster12 being a skilled mafia player is not the only reason for people to suspect him.
I never said the TP was roleblocked, Shroom was thinking of ways that one of the parties didn't kill, and I simply stated that there's a chance the TP was roleblocked. You people really love to put words in my mouth, don't you?
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Also, not sure if that suspension list is a reason to suspect you, even though you never put your self, Yoshi21, or me on it. I believe there is more evedince that point to your role being third-party over you being town.
Golly, sorry I forgot a couple names and didn't put my own name on it. I'll try to appeal to your standards next time.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:58 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:
is suspicious.
But I don't always die early? Go through the past games, a lot of them I'm certainly alive through even late in the game. I have died early quite a few times recently, but it's not a trend or anything.

Again: Just because I am alive rather late in the game doesn't mean I'm the enemy. This is not good evidence to go by, and going by your logic, if me or Spinda live to the later point of the game, we should automatically be considered suspicious. That's simply absurd.

Also, didn't Mechdragon already bring up this "suspicion" against me before? Something tells me you two could be working together.
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Well, he also claimed to knowing the third-party was role blocked a few nights ago, how else would he know that? Please explain that. Zeldamaster12 being a skilled mafia player is not the only reason for people to suspect him.
I never said the TP was roleblocked, Shroom was thinking of ways that one of the parties didn't kill, and I simply stated that there's a chance the TP was roleblocked. You people really love to put words in my mouth, don't you?
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Also, not sure if that suspension list is a reason to suspect you, even though you never put your self, Yoshi21, or me on it. I believe there is more evedince that point to your role being third-party over you being town.
Golly, sorry I forgot a couple names and didn't put my own name on it. I'll try to appeal to your standards next time.
Well, I guess I must not be that good at reading messages then, sorry. It just feels like more and more stuff points to you. Well, I would like to make an announcement that everyone playing should know. I will be out of town almost all of Saturday. I have no way of knowing who goes down until the Day phase is almost up.I just hope a yellow does not die tonight. I know the third party is still alive, so I hope they end up hitting a mafia member tonight. We can still win this of we try hard enough, and can start getting more blues. But I would also like to say that nothing good can come of the third-party being alive if they never targeted the mafia. They will eventually start targeting townies when they run out of mafia members to kill. Not much to do from that. Also, I am going to read back to day one. I think the night one to day one message did not meantime of the lunatic crest. I am assuming either Sanct it The8bitmushoom were killed by the vigilante and the other by the mafia. That would also mean that most likely that the third-party did not kill night one, but the vigilante killed the same night he died... Is this much of a lead or no? Maybe the third-party got a lunatic on night one? If that is the case, not only do we have to worry about the third-party who I highly think is Zeldamaster12, but we also have to worry about his deciples. I will quickly check how many players are alive.

Fusion best time

ImageImageImage

My hardest level beaten!

Support

•MaGL III
•Structure Contest
•Haunted Contest

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:02 am

So there are five yellows, six blues, a black, and six greens. That means we have five greens, a black, and two-four blues, and two yellows left. We have 12 people alive. The odds of Zeldamaster12 being a black role then skyrockets to a 1/6 of a chance, and not to mention the already evidence we have against him. I will not be available from 10:00 to 22:00 on Saturday February 18 in CST (UTC-6) and then not to mention my time asleep. So good luck everyone and hope we get mafia members while I am asleep.

Fusion best time

ImageImageImage

My hardest level beaten!

Support

•MaGL III
•Structure Contest
•Haunted Contest

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, and Other Secret Projects?

Postby Mosaic » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:41 am

To be completly honest, i've really stopped caring about playing, I don't think i'd be right to force me to contiune.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

My Level Thread

My Projects

SVLC 2 Placed 7th
and more...
[/center]

[/center]

Pseudo
Tellah
Tellah
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:54 am

^

It would be right to force you to continue, since you signed up for the game voluntarily and agreed to participate. Please continue playing or action will be taken against you in future Mafia games.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:08 am

So your forcing me suffer trough and game that's honestly stressing me out? I'm hontestly not having fun anymore and only feel
irritated playing it. Forcing someone to continue when they really aren't having any fun and just want the game to end doesn't really
seem that fair. If it's true that once you enter a mafia game, you MUST stay throughout the entire thing no matter how much emotinal stress or
irritation it's causing you, then i'm probably not playing again for awhile after this.

My Level Thread

My Projects

SVLC 2 Placed 7th
and more...
[/center]

[/center]

Pseudo
Tellah
Tellah
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:45 am

Quitting the game affects a lot more people that just you. I guess you can be subbed out though since there are people in waiting.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Non mi avete fatto niente
Current Project: episode pages for the wiki

Postby Cedur » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:58 am

Mosaic, if you feel annoyed then you can just pause for a moment instead of talking yourself into a rage.

In a game with two killing parties alive, it's always possible for anyone, including the enemy, to be targeted at any time. Notice how there were two kills Night 1 and Night 2, so this allows to conclude that ZM definitely wasn't targeted even if he was immune. Then Night 3 happened, and maybe ZM was targeted this time, maybe he's the Enchanter or he's now a recruited lunatic, but as of now, we don't have a chance to know. It was possible that an immortal was targeted or a lunatic was recruited or a roleblock happened without involving ZM.

Now for Mechdragon: You lied about the part of not having claimed the TP's inspection in the first iteration of the game, check here. I don't really want to assume that you simply forgot. Also, ZM definitely isn't part of the Mafia, since a Mafia member (thg1) would never ever try to bring a teammate down, especially when considering that thg1 would have still been lynched on Day 4 if he had survived the kitb.

I believe in three 72 mm large, 690 g heavy iron balls as my lords and saviours.

It's not worth to use the legacy editor anymore these days. Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Non mi avete fatto niente
Current Project: episode pages for the wiki

Postby Cedur » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:47 am

To add further: Remember that even Spinda survived M31 from the start to the end, as the Sheriff role. Good players don't always get killed early on.

Suspicion summary:

(Of course everyone is innocent to themselves so there's no point with putting yourself as "not suspicious" unless you're fully confirmed anyway).

Not be Mafia but maybe TP/recruited: Zeldamaster12, King of Eterity: reason stated above, and I think KoE is less likely to be the TP than ZM. The chance exists for both, but we would need more evidence before starting a lynch on either of them.

Suspicious: Mechdragon, MosaicMario: Yeah, you two pushed more hard on accusing ZM than apropriate. There's no reason to believe thg1's claim blindly. For him being a moribund mafia member, the "reckless act" on ZM was a legit move in a situation where he could have forced a kitb. Mech has prattled away on some things like I've said above (remember furthermore that the vigi died N1, so it's 100% sure that Mafia and TP both killed Night 1 and 2).

Inactive / Slightly suspicious: Megar, Yoshi021, bossedit8, Tsutsumi-Chan: All of them stick to the shadows a lot and don't really contribute to the work of finding leads. I guess Waddle Derp is just very lenient on replacing any of them, but there's still a fair chance for all of them that they have something to hide.

Unsure: Mivixion, Rudeguy: They're at least posting a little bit more often than the ones listed above. I have a little townread on Mivixion but that's all.

I believe in three 72 mm large, 690 g heavy iron balls as my lords and saviours.

It's not worth to use the legacy editor anymore these days. Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:24 am

Supershroom wrote:Mosaic, if you feel annoyed then you can just pause for a moment instead of talking yourself into a rage.

In a game with two killing parties alive, it's always possible for anyone, including the enemy, to be targeted at any time. Notice how there were two kills Night 1 and Night 2, so this allows to conclude that ZM definitely wasn't targeted even if he was immune. Then Night 3 happened, and maybe ZM was targeted this time, maybe he's the Enchanter or he's now a recruited lunatic, but as of now, we don't have a chance to know. It was possible that an immortal was targeted or a lunatic was recruited or a roleblock happened without involving ZM.

Now for Mechdragon: You lied about the part of not having claimed the TP's inspection in the first iteration of the game, check here. I don't really want to assume that you simply forgot. Also, ZM definitely isn't part of the Mafia, since a Mafia member (thg1) would never ever try to bring a teammate down, especially when considering that thg1 would have still been lynched on Day 4 if he had survived the kitb.
Right before I go to the Mardi-Gras parade, I would like to say I actually did forget. There is a way higher secondary chance that Zeldamaster12 being third-party than any one else. I hope the host can send me text message of who goes down tonight since I have no way of knowing otherwise.

Fusion best time

ImageImageImage

My hardest level beaten!

Support

•MaGL III
•Structure Contest
•Haunted Contest

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: yeet
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Postby RudeGuy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:17 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:There is a way higher secondary chance that Zeldamaster12 being third-party than any one else.
i don't get this, why is zm more likely to be third party?
im bored

Waddle Derp
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Flair: doctors hate him!

Re: M36II DAY IV

Postby Waddle Derp » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:26 am

IT'S DAYYYY 5

MEGAR'S DEAD YO
NOT GOOD!!

NIGHT 5 STARTS 17:30 PM UTC, OR WHEN AN INSTA OCCURS

Mivixion
Grinder
Grinder
Chat Username: m1v1x10n

Re: M36II DAY V

Postby Mivixion » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:29 am

Ouch, that's not good

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: M36II DAY V

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:32 am

I'm tempted to place a vote on Mechdragon or MosaicMario, but I'm leaning more towards MosaicMario.

Electriking
Bowser
Bowser
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here.
Current Project: Not Mushroom Kingdom Massacre ATM
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:05 pm

Both are making baseless accusations. I would probably vote Mosaic though since he is the one who is raging about and the fact he does not want to play is not really good for anyone.
Join my Discord server
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show

Nepgya
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Postby Nepgya » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:24 pm

Not good stuff.
no

Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: The fool the comes for Mafia and plays UNIST
Current Project: "insert projects here"
Chat Username: Nanaya Jacob

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:17 pm

fuck me man...

ok, people tell me what we should work with, i want to hear both sides of this
Please call me by my name, "Jacob" or "Michael"
CurrentBIGMOOD8/7/18: show
I am known as Jacob, Hinata, or Nanaya Jacob on the Discord.

Electriking
Bowser
Bowser
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here.
Current Project: Not Mushroom Kingdom Massacre ATM
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:27 pm

I guess we are kind of fucked at this point if the medic was killed, and the fact that Nanaya is most likely the sheriff, he will be the most likely target. And then it may mean just lynching off anyone who is a possible lead and hope for the best.
Join my Discord server
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show

Return to “Mafia”