M36II MAFIA VICTORY

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Re: M36II MAFIA VICTORY

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:45 am

Actually, the thread was locked while I was voting for Rudeguy07 at the last minute.
List of People that can pronounce "Vilzriquathtor Seian" (Role Play): show

Fusion best time

Spoiler: show

List of Animés I have watched.
ImageImageImage
My episode is Image done!

CC12: 30π% done
My hardest level beaten!

Support

Contests I am in right now
•MaGL III
•Structure Contest
•Haunted Contest

Mivixion
Grinder
Grinder
Chat Username: m1v1x10n

Postby Mivixion » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:37 am

To be fair I was going to vote for mech on last day but I sort of died

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Current Project: episode pages for the wiki
Chat Username: too long to fit here

Postby Cedur » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:40 am

It's not "but I sorta died", you could at least have called him most suspicious with reasons on Day 6 and Day 7, even if you didn't want to vote.

I believe in three 72 mm large, 690 g heavy iron balls as my lords and saviours.

It's not worth to use the legacy editor anymore these days. Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:43 am

Mivixion wrote:To be fair I was going to vote for mech on last day but I sort of died
Good thing I switched my vote from Yoshi021 to you on the last night then.

Fusion best time

ImageImageImage

My hardest level beaten!

Support

•MaGL III
•Structure Contest
•Haunted Contest

Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Betterified World

Postby Sancles-Chan » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:09 pm

Everyone who posted less than the total page amount on the topic and survived up until at least day 3 I will murder with a fucking axe twice.
"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017
"understandable but also lmao" ~Also me because I'm arrogant, 2018

thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Current Project: The Invasion ln [(π*420/e²)] + log (69*1337¹³)
Chat Username: Thg1

Postby thehelmetguy1 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:19 pm

yay i did more than one page of posts here
sanct wont brutally murder me
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature

Join my discord server!

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:26 pm

Sanct wrote:Everyone who posted less than the total page amount on the topic and survived up until at least day 3 I will murder with a fucking axe twice.
I am not about to count my posts on this thread.

Fusion best time

ImageImageImage

My hardest level beaten!

Support

•MaGL III
•Structure Contest
•Haunted Contest

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Postby Witchking666 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:29 pm

Sanct will have a lot of killing to do, I recommend him not to kill people twice though, as it would be too much work considering the amount of inactive players.
Even though the game itself was damn near perfect, the inactive players had a huge effect on the game's balance. There were 4 people with 10 or less posts. These people were Tsutsumi-Chan, Megar, Bossedit8 and Yoshi021. Granted, Megar died on night 2 so that sorta makes sense. Bossedit8 on the other hand posted ten times and survived until day 7, Tsutsumi-Chan was worse, he posted 7 times and surived until night 6. But the worst was Yoshi021, he posted 8 times and he didn't even fucking die. What people continuously seem to either forget or ignore is that inactive people can severely ruin a game. I am not in a position of power, so I cannot really do anything against it. But please people, be active or be gone. Inactivity is totally unecceptable, especially when you are a special role.

Talking about uneccaptable things, the award for the most childish behavior goes to...Mr. Mosaicmario!
I know that people allready raised hell about this, but I would like to bring it up again as I don't think enough has been done against it yet. This person legitimately tried to ragequit the game, but he wasn't allowed to. So, our good friend decided to completely and utterly fuck everyone over so that he could still leave. He did this by claiming as mafia, exposing the third party and trying to get bossedit killed in the process. This disgustingly childish act ruined Zeldamaster12's chances of victory in an instant. It also made the mafia team significantly weaker, as it only consisted of four people to begin with and mosaicmario was arguably the strongest of the four. The only reason Mechdragon was still able to secure the win was due to the aforementioned inactive townpeople and a metric fuckload of luck. I have not made a secret out of the fact I would like to see Mosaicmario get punished for this childish behavior. Preferably with a ban from mafia altogether or at least from hosting for a few games.

I also urge the game masters to think of a way to stop both of these things from happening again in another game. As I think we can all agree that this behavior is far from acceptable and a severe problem.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Image.

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Current Project: episode pages for the wiki
Chat Username: too long to fit here

Postby Cedur » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Mosaic DIDN'T ruin ZM's chance to win. Being found out Night 1 did. Stop with the hatred. Some other people have been this childish before and suicided, and I don't recall others having made such a big uproar about it. It's nothing worth endorsing for sure, but you're still putting the boot in way too hardly. Mosaic even had the guts to genuinely regret and apologize, so give him the chance. I somewhat advocate to let this be a final warning for him and to not ban him already for M37.

Also Mech, Sanct is just jokingly exaggerating (and it should be obvious that you can't measure activity solely by number of posts, e.g. remember that Mega saved me Night 3)

I believe in three 72 mm large, 690 g heavy iron balls as my lords and saviours.

It's not worth to use the legacy editor anymore these days. Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't blame MosaicMario on my loss. MosaicMario was probably going to be lynched anyways, so like thehelmetguy1, he called me out on being TP before he was lynched. One Mafioso calling me out was hard but managable to get out of, but things got a little complicated when a second Mafia member called me out.

Anyways, like I have already asked before, the witchhunt against MosaicMario needs to stop. I understand his behavior wasn't in good taste, but he is well aware what he did wrong, and I am sure the GMs have taken note of the situation.

Waddle Derp
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer

Postby Waddle Derp » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:31 pm

I'm setting up the postgame as I post this so I'm locking the thread.

Return to “Mafia”