Page 9 of 18

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:06 pm
by Zeldamaster12
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I tell the same. What guarantees the PMs are about mafia

I never said they were guaranteed Mafia PMs, don't put words in my mouth. That's why it's called a LEAD.

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:09 pm
by thehelmetguy1
I don't think you have enough to lynch me. The best argument you have is the PM stuff that may not even be about Mafia. This is not very accurate in my eyes. What are your other arguments?

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:14 pm
by Zeldamaster12
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I don't think you have enough to lynch me. The best argument you have is the PM stuff that may not even be about Mafia. This is not very accurate in my eyes. What are your other arguments?

Did anyone say they were voting for you yet? No. I specifically said (and actually repeated) that the evidence against you isn't that large, but a lead is a lead and it's all we've got right now. I also said I would only vote for you if nothing else came up, but the panicky attitude is really convincing me to place my vote earlier.

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:15 pm
by thehelmetguy1
I am only trying to defend myself.

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:20 pm
by Zeldamaster12
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I am only trying to defend myself.

So first, you reply to the lead with "I was only trying to make alliances", then on Discord, you say that the PMs might not even be about Mafia??? You yourself said that they were PMs to supposedly start alliances. I'm sorry, but you are just digging yourself deeper here. As I said on Discord, you have done nothing to prove yourself as trustworthy. Nobody has a way to know whether you are a Town role or not, so why should people blindly go into an alliance with someone they have no clue about? Even you should know better than that. I've heard the "oh I was only trying to start an alliance!" excuse a million times, and most of the time, it's not from a member of the Town.

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:22 pm
by Nanaya Jacob
just to let people know i have one claim for glittering guard
if anyone else is wants to claim then pm me

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:37 pm
by thehelmetguy1
I will stop talking. I will fully dig my own grave at this rate

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:25 pm
by Nanaya Jacob
i dont see any votes on you, so it seems p damn safe for you right now... so you can talk all you want i guess

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:05 pm
by Mivixion
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I will stop talking. I will fully dig my own grave at this rate

this isn't how you make yourself less suspicious but w/e

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:15 am
by Electriking
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I will stop talking. I will fully dig my own grave at this rate

I think you need to panic less. If you stop talking, then you will remain our best lead unless something happens that causes our leads to change.

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:57 am
by Cedur
http://pastebin.com/6gxucTf1

I guess it's time to vote thehelmetguy1. Please don't bandwagon him yet, though.

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:24 am
by Cedur
Hopefully I'm not too late with this:

<thehelmetguy> the PM stuff was me trying to make alliances

can anyone confirm this?

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:58 am
by thehelmetguy1
This is a reckless act, but I fell like I have no other choice, or else I will die.
Zeldamaster12, one of us is going down. Either way, Farewell.

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:00 am
by Electriking
thehelmetguy1. He is not really doing anything to defend himself and seems to only be complaining about people being suspicious of him, which is not a defense.

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:04 am
by Cedur
Well that came just in time. I should be careful with saying "don't bandwagon someone yet", it wasn't supposed to drown discussion.

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:04 am
by thehelmetguy1
I am doomed anyways. Nicely done guys. It is over for me. I cracked under presssure after being accused and ended up doing reckless acts. Screw this. It doesn't matter anymore. My last post on this thread, and it is being made to say that I am Mafia. I guess my inexperience is to blame. I was overconfident, and it caused me to crack under pressure when ZM accused me. Now even though no one will believe me, I will say it anyways: Zeldamaster12 is the third party. Farewell. I am indeed mafia and you are indeed right in suspecting of me.

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:09 am
by Zeldamaster12
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I am doomed anyways. Nicely done guys. It is over for me. I cracked under presssure after being accused and ended up doing reckless acts. Screw this. It doesn't matter anymore. My last post on this thread, and it is being made to say that I am Mafia. I guess my inexperience is to blame. I was overconfident, and it caused me to crack under pressure when ZM accused me. Now even though no one will believe me, I will say it anyways: Zeldamaster12 is the third party. Farewell. I am indeed mafia and you are indeed right in suspecting of me.

I am not the third party, stop trying to bring me down with you as a last resort. I am a simple Townie, nothing more, nothing less.

Re: M36II NIGHT 4

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:09 am
by Waddle Derp
Thehelmetguy1 was taken to the central square where he was sacrificed to the Sun Gods. But the joy of the townspeople faded when they realised another night was coming...

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4!
Ends in 24 hours which is to say 17:10 UTC

Re: M36II DAY TRÈS

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:13 am
by Cedur
Okay, the only true evidence thehelmetguy could have towards ZM would be an inspection by the Twilight Priest, and ZM would have claimed an alert if that happened. Either Pseudo was the Priest, or the Priest roleblocks most of the time.

Re: M36II NIGHT 4

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:15 am
by Cedur
Also we can assume KoE to not be mafia. Thanks to you for being attentive right in time, I would almost have screwed over.