M45: Pokemon Battle Royale REROLL

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.

Moderator: Game Masters

Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic

M45: Pokemon Battle Royale REROLL

Postby Mosaic » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:56 pm

A new form of Pokemon Battles was created recently...a Pokemon battle format call the Pokemon Battle Royale, basically what the battle system does is it puts 16 Pokemon into a large domed environment, with various terrain and all Pokemon are split into 4 teams of 4 based on their type, it takes place in phases, on each odd numbered phase, during the night, the Pokemon will wander the dome, to use their abilites to their advantage, defeat other Pokemon in battle, and avoid being taken down themselves, during each even number phase, all Pokemon still in competition whom weren't KO'd the previous phase discuss with eachother or decide in private which Pokemon to vote for to be removed from the competition, the cycle of this happening repeats until only one team remains. The purpose of this competition is to see how well Pokemon are able to survive in this game without the help of their trainers, pretty much setting the stage for..

M45: Pokemon Battle Royale
- KO = Kill
- Banish = Lynch
- Faction Game
- Ballot-Public Voting(Either Works)
- Roleflip
- 16 Players
- 4 Teams
- “Lynching” Is Mandatory
- Role usage is mandatory unless stated otherwise in a list below.
- Teammates ARE NOT in contact
- Failed KO attempts ARE announced
Fire Types
ImageTyphlosion: They can use Will-O-Wisp on another pokemon each night, and then burn all of his targets on a later night, roleblocking them all at the same time.
ImageMacargo: They can KO a Pokemon with Fire Blast each night, if they target a water type, it’ll actually backfire on them and they’ll be KO’d.
ImageTalonflame: They can use Fly to watch a Pokemon each night to learn who visited them and who they visited.
ImageVolcarona: Night-immune, all visitors will be vote blocked next day phase because of flame body, they won't be notified their vote blocked. fire types are unaffected.

Bug Types
ImageHeracross: They can KO a Pokemon with Megahorn each night, if they target one of their teammates, their role will be revealed to the public. they’ll survive a single attempted KO as they know Iron Defense.
ImageVenomoth: They can use Foresight to find a Pokemon’s alignment each night. Immune to Poisoning.
ImageScolipede: They can use Screech each night to screw over that Pokemon making them always lose in KITB situations, their vote blocked AND any protection or KO immunity on them aside from offensive abilites will fail that night and the following day. Immune to Poisoning.
ImageYanmega: immune to KOs because of Speed Boost. Can twice in use Supersonic so that any abilities their targeted by, the targeter will use on themselves.

Poision Types
ImageDrapion: They can intimidate a Pokemon with leer to learn their exact identity each night, however, the player is alerted. Immune to Poisoning. Because of their ability Battle Armor, they'll survive a single KO attempt.
ImageSeviper: They can poison a Pokemon with Toxic each night, that Pokemon will go unconscious from the poisioning at the end of the next day phase, KOing them. Cannot poison self.
ImageCrobat: They can use Confuse Ray twice in the game so that any abilities their targeted by, the targeter will use on themselves. Immune to Poisoning.
ImageVictrebel: Can use Gastro Acid on a Pokemon each night, suppressing all their abilites, including passive ones that night. immune to poisoning.

Water Types
ImageBlastoise: They can select a player each night, if this player is voted next day phase, the last mon to vote them will be KO'd instantly, regardless if their banished or not. They can use withdraw twice in the game, which, if they were targeted that night, would survive any KO attempts made.
ImageLanturn: They can use Stockplie each night, each time they use it, their next vote will count for an extra vote, they can stack it up to 5 votes, but the next time they vote, the stockpile starts over. If they vote for a poison type though, their vote count will be 0 next day phase.
ImageTentacruel: They can kidnap a Pokemon with Constrict each night, roleblocking and inspecting them at the same time. Can only select each Pokemon a single time. Immune to poisoning.
ImageGyarados: Can switch actions commited on two Pokemon each night, targeting water types will fail and the switch won't happen.

Pokemon that DON'T have to use their ability
spoiler: show
- Macargo
- Heracross
- Yanmega
- Seviper
- Crobat
- Blastoise
Pliers:
1. Themillerguy1(thehelmetguy1)
2. Saint(Sanct)
3. Shuster666(Sastar777)
4. 116snipevote(116taj)
5. Elektreekang(Electriking)
6. Thebandwagondragon(TheDinoKing)
7. Switch4(glitch4)
8. ZRepair(Xdestory)
9. PriestKing999(Witchking666)
10. Witch(Warlock)
11. MECHDONALDS(MECHDRAGON777)
12. PotatoComputer777(Jayce 777)
13. Doesntneedanamechange(Vortex-Forces)
14. Cedarwood(Cedur)
15. Monochromeguydudeperson(MarioRPGExpert93)
16. SRupertheTerrible(Rsuperthegreat)

Backerups:
1. Severaltypers(RTisback)
Extra Notes: show
Pokemon Abilites that count as investigative:
- Talonflame’s Fly
- Venomoth’s Foresight
- Drapion’s Leer
- Tentacruel’s Constrict
Pokemon Abilites that count as offensive:
- Typholsion’s Will-O-Wisp
- Macargo’s Fire Blast
- Heracross’s Megahorn
- Scolipede’s Screech
- Crobat’s Confuse Ray
- Blastoise’s Hydro Cannon
- Tentacruel’s Consrict
- Victrebel's Gastro Acid
- Gyardos Action Switching
Pokemon abilities that are passive:
- Heracross and Drapion surviving a single KO attempt
- Venomoth, Scolipede, Drapion, Seviper, Crobat, Tentacruel, and Victreebel's poisoning immunity.
- Volcarona and Yanmega's KO immunity
- Volcarona's Flame Body
Pokemon abilities that are protective:
- Talonflame's Fly
- Blastoise's Withdraw
Phase Change Messages: show
KO Messages: show
None yet...But that'll change
Roller PMs: show
You’re the Volcano Pokémon, Typholsion! Each night, you can use will-o-wisp on another Pokémon, and then on a later night, you can burn all targets, roleblocking each of them that night.

Your goal is for you and the other fire types to be the last team remaining. Good luck!
You’re the Lava Pokémon, Macargo! Each night, you can attack another Pokémon with your powerful fire blast, taking them down in one hit. Though, be wary not to hit your teammates, and also beware of water types, as you’d lose in a matchup againist one, meaning you’d be KO’d instead.

Your goal is for you and the other fire types to be the last team remaining. Good luck!
You’re the Scorching Pokémon, Talonflame! Each night, you can watch over another Pokémon with fly, learning who they visited, as well as who visited them.

You’re the Sun Pokémon, Volcarona! Because of you easily being able to fly to avoid danger, you can’t be KO’d during the night. And thanks to your flame body ability, anyone that’s visits you’s banish vote won’t count next day phase.

You’re the Single Horn Pokémon, Heracross! Each night, you can use your powerful Megahorn attack to KO another Pokémon, be careful with who you target as hitting one of your teammates will make your identity obvious. As you know iron defense, if another Pokémon tries to KO you in the night, you’ll manage to escape them, though the second time it happens, you may not be so lucky.

Your goal is for you and the other bug types to be the last team remaining. Good luck!
You’re the Poison Moth Pokémon, Venomoth! Each night you can use foresight on another Pokémon, to learn which team their aligned to. As your part poison type, you can’t be KO’d from poison.

Your goal is for you and the other bug types to be the last team remaining. Good luck!
You’re the Megapede Pokémon, Scolipede! Each night you can use screech on a Pokémon, this Pokémon due to being distracted by the loud noise is screwed in every way that night and the next day. They’ll not be able to cast a banish vote, they’ll always lose in a KITB, and any protection they had will fail. Along with your Bug typing, your also part poison, meaning you can’t be KO’d by poison.

You’re the Ogre Darner Pokémon, Yanmega! Thanks to your incredible agility because of your ability Speed Boost, you can’t be KO’d at night. And twice in the game you can use Supersonic, meaning if you were targeted by another Pokémon the same night, they’d instead use their ability on themselves.

You’re the Ogre Scorpion Pokémon, Drapion! Each night, you can intimidate another Pokémon into confessing to their identity by using leer. Thanks to your ability battle armor, you’ll survive a single KO attempted againist you. And because you’re a poison type, you can’t be KO’d by poison.

Your goal is for you and the other poison types to be the last team remaining. Good luck!
You’re the Fang Snake Pokémon, Seviper! Each night, you can use Toxic to poison another Pokémon, this Pokémon will go unconscious from the poisoning at the end of the next day, assuming your target wasn’t also a poison type to begin with. And of course, you yourself can’t be poisoned.

Your goal is for you and the other poison types to be the last team remaining. Good luck!
You’re the Bat Pokémon, Crobat! Twice in the game, you can use Confuse ray, were you targeted, the targeter would instead use their ability on themselves. Being a poison type, you can’t be poisoned.

You’re the Flycatcher Pokémon, Victreebel! Each night, you can use gastro acid on another Pokémon, all these Pokémon’s abilities, including their passive ones will be suppressed that night. Being a poison type, you can’t be poisoned.

You’re the Shellfish Pokémon, Blastoise! Each night, you can select another Pokémon, the next day phase, if this Pokémon gets any banish votes, the last mon to vote for them will be KO’d instantly. You can alternately twice in the game use withdraw to block any KO attempts made againist you.

Your goal is for you and the other water types to be the last team remaining. Good luck!
You’re the Light Pokémon, Lanturn! Each night you can use stockpile to pile up your vote count by 1 vote, you can stack it up 5 votes, however the next time you vote, it’ll restart to 1. If you put a vote on a poison type, your vote won’t count the next day phase.

Your goal is for you and the other water types to be the last team remaining. Good luck!
You’re the Jellyfish Pokémon, Tentacruel! Each night, you can use constrict on another Pokémon, and hold them hostage until they tell you their color, which also roleblocks them, however, you can’t trap one Pokémon more than once. Being part poison type, you can’t be KO’d by poisoning.

You’re the Atrocious Pokémon, Gyarados! Each night, you can use whirlpool and select two Pokémon, the actions made between the two Pokémon will be switched in the confusion.

It Is now NIGHT 1! DAY 1 will begin on October 13th at 5:00 PM PST or when the majority agrees to the phase ending early
Last edited by Mosaic on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

My Level Thread

viewtopic.php?f=89&t=16338

Join My Discord Server below, we're hiring!

https://discord.gg/2pHMZg4

My Projects

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
[/center]

116taj
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Current Project: Unannouced
Chat Username: 116taj

Re: M45: Pokemon Battle Royale(Role PMs pending...)

Postby 116taj » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:57 pm

yo what up pregame post
I have become a sellout and use my signature for ads

Every month: Mafia

SMBX Mafia has returned
isnt that nice

Join Mosaic Mafia!
We need new players
http://mosaicmafia.prophpbb.com/

If you like that, join Reroll Mafia where there's more mafia. yay
im actually hosting a game right now
https://discord.gg/W7KSukZ

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: Haters say the project is dead, but it is
Current Project: Mario's Quest
Chat Username: TurkeyDestroy#3416

Postby xDestroy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:59 pm

Here we go #HYPE gl everyone.... and lets all just say what type we are right now
i'm no type because i haven't got a pm yet... your turn
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature!
Best Quotes from SMBX: show
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought
Nien wrote:nice, now my eyes can bleed in high definition

thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: Embrance the dorkness
Current Project: The Invasion ln [(π*420/e²)] + log (69*1337¹³)
Chat Username: Thg1

Postby thehelmetguy1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:04 pm

I exist
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Spoiler: show

Join my discord server!

RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper

Postby RSupertheGreat » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:13 pm

I'm ready to lose and die

I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
Scroll down to the next post please, kthxbai

RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper

Postby RSupertheGreat » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:14 pm

RSupertheGreat wrote:I'm ready to lose and/or die
first, I'm gonna edit that for myself. second, I think I'm ready

I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
Scroll down to the next post please, kthxbai

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, and Other Secret Projects?

Re: M45: Pokemon Battle Royale NIGHT 1

Postby Mosaic » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Now that i've sent the role PMs...

It Is now NIGHT 1! DAY 1 will begin on October 13th at 5:00 PM PST or when the majority agrees to the phase ending early

And remember, if you fail to select a target when using your ability before the phase end, i'm rng what player you'll target with your ability.
Last edited by Mosaic on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

My Level Thread

My Projects

[/center]

MarioRPGExpert93
Bowser
Bowser
Flair: GB/GBC/GBA collector! ^_^
Current Project: Saving up for a Windows 10 laptop irl! + Sega Mega Drive style sprites & graphics
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby MarioRPGExpert93 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Good luck guys! Let the best Pokemon win! ^^
Main Goals in Mario RPGs (04/11 goals accomplished): show
  • Complete Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Collect all 256 cards in Super Paper Mario
  • 100% Paper Mario 64
  • Complete Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Finish Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story in under 24 hours worth of playtime
  • Complete Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, No Deaths, and NO LIFE SHROOMS!
  • Play through Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a BP only run
Current amount of money till i get a new 1 TB Windows 10 Laptop: $792.00
My DeviantArt
My Main YouTube (Warning: No SMBX content!)
My 2nd YouTube (Warning: No SMBX content!)
My Twitter (keep dreaming, I'll never tweet anything fan game related tweets!)
TSR/VG Resource/MFGG: PaperWilliam
I have Autism & ADHD. OG 90's kid who's born in late 93! 8-)
Stuff I 100% Support: show

Jayce 777
Eerie
Eerie
Current Project: Being dead
Chat Username: Melody of Sorrow

Postby Jayce 777 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:25 pm

obligatory night one post
let's get started with this war
I'm more active on Discord than this forum. You can catch me there.
If you spam my DMs I'll blow yours up

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Also, remember, if your any of the Pokemon in the list i posted, tell me if your NOT using your ability.

My Level Thread

My Projects

[/center]

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji

Postby xDestroy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Jayce 777 wrote:obligatory night one post
FOR SPARTA
Last edited by xDestroy on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature!
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:28 pm

One last thing, you must post atleast ONCE per a phase cycle(a night phase and a day phase) or you'll be replaced, and to prevent meta-evidence, activity in PMs does not count.

My Level Thread

My Projects

[/center]

MarioRPGExpert93
Bowser
Bowser
Current Project: Saving up for a Windows 10 laptop irl! + Sega Mega Drive style sprites & graphics

Postby MarioRPGExpert93 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:31 pm

Battle time!!!! prepare to get KO!
Last edited by MarioRPGExpert93 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • 100% Paper Mario 64
  • Finish Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story in under 24 hours worth of playtime
My DeviantArt

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji

Postby xDestroy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:32 pm

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:Poisoning time!!!! prepare to get poisoned!
why the fuck did you say that out loud....

116taj
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Current Project: Unannouced
Chat Username: 116taj

Postby 116taj » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:35 pm

but meta evidence is amazing

also I have no idea how to play faction games so i have failed my team

MarioRPGexpert, If you're claiming poison type or seviper, then expect to die tonight by any of the killing roles.
I have become a sellout and use my signature for ads

Every month: Mafia

SMBX Mafia has returned
isnt that nice

Join Mosaic Mafia!
We need new players
http://mosaicmafia.prophpbb.com/

If you like that, join Reroll Mafia where there's more mafia. yay
im actually hosting a game right now
https://discord.gg/W7KSukZ

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:42 pm

And ONE last thing, make sure you add me to any group DMs or PMs that you make so i can log them and also decide on an MVP at the end of the game.
EDIT:
Also, each individual team will have an MVP
Last edited by Mosaic on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Level Thread

My Projects

[/center]

MarioRPGExpert93
Bowser
Bowser

Postby MarioRPGExpert93 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:45 pm

116taj wrote:but meta evidence is amazing

also I have no idea how to play faction games so i have failed my team

MarioRPGexpert, If you're claiming poison type or seviper, then expect to die tonight by any of the killing roles.
Okay, but I didn't tell y'all what Pokemon I am in this mafia game
  • 100% Paper Mario 64
My DeviantArt

PixelPest
Edward
Edward
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:14 pm

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:Battle time!!!! prepare to get KO!
You are not allowed to edit posts. Do not do this again.

Original post:
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:Poisoning time!!!! prepare to get poisoned!

Pseudo
Tellah
Tellah
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:17 pm

xDestroy wrote:
Jayce 777 wrote:obligatory night one post
FOR SPARTA
Please don't edit your posts, I know it was just to fix this gif but it's strictly forbidden in Mafia. Thanks.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

SAStar777
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Postby SAStar777 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:39 pm

I challenge you all to a Pokémon Ba--oh, right. We're already in one.
Let's go!
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Want to play Mafia but don't want to wait for the next game here? Minigame Plaza just so happens to have Mafia games played the same way as they're played here. We also have Roll the Dice, DnD, and more. We welcome all players regardless of experience in the games (or lack thereof). If you're interested, click here to join.
I support these projects: show
Image Image Image Image
Other Images I Put In This Signature: show
I'll just be closing this sig with some random color text now...

Return to “Mafia”