M46 Psychopathy Red, TOWN VICTORY!

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.

Moderator: Game Masters

Sanct
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Betterified World

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Night 3.

Postby Sanct » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:38 am

could you at least slow down and not insta me? I've got a few things to say but I literally just woke up and can't concentrate on anything so give me like an hour or two.
"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017

Lukas
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Current Project: Who knows?

Postby Lukas » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:53 am

To be honest, SAStar777's over exaggerated behaviour makes me suspicious of him, you just seem to be freaking out and making pretty rapid claims.

Sanct
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Sanct » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:11 am

I think that I'm being framed judging by the extremely obvious pixelpest kill because he's one of the first people who suspected me that night after SAStar777. The fact they're passing me off as orange is probably to try to make themselves look more credible because an orange could mean the death of the last remaining mafia member.
"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017

SAStar777
Bit
Bit
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Postby SAStar777 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:14 am

Lukas wrote:To be honest, SAStar777's over exaggerated behaviour makes me suspicious of him, you just seem to be freaking out and making pretty rapid claims.

Dude. Think about this carefully. It should have been made clear already that I'm the Therapist. We already lost one special. We don't need to lose another.
And besides, the Sociopath is already dead. There's no way anyone can come in and fake being a special. And Sanct was inspected orange. Getting rid of someone that was inspected orange is far better than getting rid of a special.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi.

Have some of my favorite quotes I found either here or on the chat: show
Image Image Image Image Image

I support these projects: show
Image Image
Also, have some random color text at the end of this sig.

xDestroy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: Mario's Quest
Chat Username: Eric

Postby xDestroy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:21 am

Sanct or bust
Last edited by xDestroy on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature

"Best Quotes from SMBX": show
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.

Sanct
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Sanct » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:23 am

xDestroy wrote:Sanct or bust

Didn't I literally just ask to not be insta'd and to be given a proper chance to defend myself?

xDestroy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: Mario's Quest
Chat Username: Eric

Postby xDestroy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:38 am

Sorry for editing my post, this is what i said in my edit
if he is not orange, we shall kill SAStar777
Also, I think Lukas is mafia because he wants to keep one of the mafia players alive and/or wants the TP to stay alive to kill some town, I’m suspicious of Lukas; I think we shall kill him next day if Sanct turned up orange
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature

"Best Quotes from SMBX": show
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.

Sanct
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Sanct » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:45 am

xDestroy wrote:Sorry for editing my post, this is what i said in my edit
Also, I think Lukas is mafia because he wants to keep one of the mafia players alive and/or wants the TP to stay alive to kill some town, I’m suspicious of Lukas; I think we shall kill him next day if Sanct turned up orange

No mafia is orange and the mafia certainly shouldn't want the TP alive. Lukas is town most likely.

PixelPest
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: Pix le Pest

Postby PixelPest » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:45 am

xDestroy wrote:Sanct or bust

Please do not edit posts in Mafia

Sanct
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Sanct » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:46 am

I swear somebody is going to say that I just claimed director when I obviously didn't.

Lukas
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Current Project: Who knows?

Postby Lukas » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:13 am

xDestroy wrote:Sorry for editing my post, this is what i said in my edit

I want you to explain to me why you would assume I am mafia. I am merely stating that SAStar777's overreactive behaviour seems suspicous, that is one thing. But something tells me you too might be suspicous. Let's provide you with an example.

xDestroy wrote:
Sanct wrote:Sanct - Today at 2:26 PM
I don't see why I in specific was chosen to be inspected
I'd assume somebody who's suspicious would be the one to be inspected

The psychiatrist is fake.

What you just said dosent at all help you, we know your orange, just make the job easier for us let go.

This has no reasoning for why you would suspect him to be mafia, can you atleast give me reasons? Also this post just seems like you want him to die as soon as possible.

Secondly, you edit a post saying that you think I am mafia and later edit it into something that completely ignores what you said, you might have done this because you thought it would seem too suspicous.

thehelmetguy1
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: The Great Empire 69, The Invasion 420, Apocalypse of Foroze 1337
Chat Username: Thg1

Postby thehelmetguy1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:13 am

The sheriff inspected Sanct and he turned orange. This is why we are lynching him. If Sanct cardflips something else we will lynch the sheriff.
Spoiler: show

Join my discord server!

Sanct
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Sanct » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:34 am

alright well, I didn't want to do this but I'm going to have to before this gets any worse.

I'm actually the psychiatrist and I didn't claim because I wanted to stay on the safe side of things.

The reason I wanted to lynch mech on day 1 is because I inspected him and he turned up red in the inspection. This is also how I know that the psychiatrist is a fake one.

I'm assuming the mafia had koopa-fan target me on night one and found out I was blue so they were trying to frame me.

ShadowStarX
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby ShadowStarX » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:43 am

Considering there are no yellows dead yet, that means that the alter-egos are still alive, meaning that the sociopath, chef and stalker are all dead, since 3/4 reds are already ripperoni.
So the reason to lynch either Sanct or the person who claimed Psychiatrist is quite solid, considering we'd either get rid of the Director or put an end to the mafia's life.
I am not a placing a vote yet.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Joey, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle Derp, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"I know who designed Camacho's level" - bossedit8, 2016
"Waddle Derp is a great minigame" - bossedit8, 2016
"Technically I'm not a voice memer" - bossedit8, 2016

SAStar777
Bit
Bit

Postby SAStar777 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:30 pm

Sanct wrote:alright well, I didn't want to do this but I'm going to have to before this gets any worse.

I'm actually the psychiatrist and I didn't claim because I wanted to stay on the safe side of things.

The reason I wanted to lynch mech on day 1 is because I inspected him and he turned up red in the inspection. This is also how I know that the psychiatrist is a fake one.

I'm assuming the mafia had koopa-fan target me on night one and found out I was blue so they were trying to frame me.

This sounds like a last-resort defense. From what I've seen, when someone's about to be lynched, they claim Sheriff in an attempt to stay alive.
However, I'm not convinced. I know the real Psychiatrist. They inspected Sanct Night 2 and he came up orange. They told me that when they claimed to me. I know they're the real deal.
Sanct, I know you're lying. You're clearly orange, and lynching you will prove my claimer. I refuse to change my vote.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi.

Image Image

Sanct
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Sanct » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:35 pm

are you sure you want to lose another special? You're playing really sloppily rn.

SAStar777
Bit
Bit

Postby SAStar777 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Sanct wrote:are you sure you want to lose another special? You're playing really sloppily rn.

I'm sure that I don't want to lose another special. And I know you're not a special. You can't fool me.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi.

Image Image

Sanct
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Sanct » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:49 pm

does the other psychiatrist have any evidence of being the psychiatrist? Because I've presented some myself

Sanct
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Sanct » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:50 pm

with the fact that PixelPest died tonight it's also very possible the alliance has been penetrated, which really only makes my point stronger

SAStar777
Bit
Bit

Postby SAStar777 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:10 pm

Sanct wrote:does the other psychiatrist have any evidence of being the psychiatrist? Because I've presented some myself

with the fact that PixelPest died tonight it's also very possible the alliance has been penetrated, which really only makes my point stronger

The fact that I never recieved any counterclaims before you claimed is proof. You really are trying to keep yourself alive and have us go for someone else.

Also, yeah, we lost Pixel, but the alliance is still going strong. Your point actually wasn't made stronger.

Best that you stop at this point. You have nothing to gain from this, and you're pretty much dead anyway.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi.

Image Image

Return to “Mafia”