M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.

Moderator: Game Masters

User avatar
xDestroy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 666
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 pm
Current Project: Mario's Quest
Location: Canada
Chat Username: Eric
Contact:

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby xDestroy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:24 pm

PixelPest wrote:
thehelmetguy1 wrote:Hey, sometimes, in order to trick your enemies, you have to trick your allies too.

This is so true and if you have to play by this logic for the whole game to truly be an effective player. The main reason: You never know if your allies are truly on the same team, especially with the way in which alliances are sometimes made

Exactly, I'm shocked that everyone that claimed was who they said they were lol; i kinda feel sad for kicking TDK out, as he was telling the truth too, it was just that we had all the blues so i couldn't risk it
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature

"Best Quotes from SMBX": show
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
thehelmetguy1
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1946
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am
Current Project: The Great Empire 69, The Invasion 420, Apocalypse of Foroze 1337
Location: Under your bed
Chat Username: Thg1

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby thehelmetguy1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:36 pm

https://pastebin.com/Qng6LCmV
Alliance logs if you are curious.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Spoiler: show
Image


Image

Join my discord server!

User avatar
PixelPest
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 5929
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Location: Canada, Eh?
Chat Username: Pix le Pest
Contact:

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby PixelPest » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:46 pm

xDestroy wrote:
PixelPest wrote:
thehelmetguy1 wrote:Hey, sometimes, in order to trick your enemies, you have to trick your allies too.

This is so true and if you have to play by this logic for the whole game to truly be an effective player. The main reason: You never know if your allies are truly on the same team, especially with the way in which alliances are sometimes made

Exactly, I'm shocked that everyone that claimed was who they said they were lol; i kinda feel sad for kicking TDK out, as he was telling the truth too, it was just that we had all the blues so i couldn't risk it

You should NEVER have invited TDK when all Blues were accounted for and it was stupid that a Townie started the alliance. I claimed to SAStar777 because he was basically confirmed and was told "hey join this" and expected that there was at least some confirmation of alliance members. Very poorly played but tried to use it in my favour just in case. It didn't end up being my downfall or anyone's but easily could've been since some people played pretty stupidly

User avatar
SAStar777
Bit
Bit
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:27 pm
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Location: -Area Unknown-
Chat Username: SAStar777

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby SAStar777 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:59 pm

PixelPest wrote:You should NEVER have invited TDK when all Blues were accounted for and it was stupid that a Townie started the alliance. I claimed to SAStar777 because he was basically confirmed and was told "hey join this" and expected that there was at least some confirmation of alliance members. Very poorly played but tried to use it in my favour just in case. It didn't end up being my downfall or anyone's but easily could've been since some people played pretty stupidly

Uh...actually, just so you know, TDK was invited when the alliance was first formed (which was actually during Day 2). x asked who claimed to me, and at the time, the only two were him and TDK (both claimed Employee).
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi.

Have some of my favorite quotes I found either here or on the chat: show
Image Image Image Image Image

I support these projects: show
Image Image
Image
Also, have some random color text at the end of this sig.

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4095
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: the south
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:40 pm

PixelPest wrote:You should NEVER have invited TDK when all Blues were accounted for and it was stupid that a Townie started the alliance.

My thoughts too. The alliance could have easily crumbled if xDestroy or TDK were mafia/TP.
Image

User avatar
xDestroy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 666
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 pm
Current Project: Mario's Quest
Location: Canada
Chat Username: Eric
Contact:

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby xDestroy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:46 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:
PixelPest wrote:You should NEVER have invited TDK when all Blues were accounted for and it was stupid that a Townie started the alliance.

My thoughts too. The alliance could have easily crumbled if xDestroy or TDK were mafia/TP.

thank god TDK wasn't mafia or tp, plus; TheDinoKing hasn't even seen the invite by the time i deleted it lol; he problem didn't know this whole time
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature

"Best Quotes from SMBX": show
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Danny
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 3990
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Current Project: Another SMBX Adventure
Location: Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#6972

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby Danny » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:05 pm

Mosaic wrote:Okay, so though i didn't play this game, i'm going to share my thoughts.

Basically, to put it simply, THIS INACTIVITY NEEDS TO STOP.

The fact that the entire mafia were inactive in this game didn't help, and the fact that in a 4 phase cycle game the post number didn't exceed 200 is pretty
pathetic in terms of activity.

I personally think that to solve this inactivity, we should have an inactivity-ban system, like basically, your inactive too much? You get a game ban.
That's what i think could solve this issue possibly and get people active.

News flash, this isn't a new or revolutionary idea, because I already instilled/enforced this system when I was gamemaster, but I suppose that was forgotten about alongside everything else I brought to the table as GM, I have to appreciate that. The problem with this "system" is that you're banning players from playing the game. If you ban players from playing the game, even if they're inactive, you're losing Mafia players, and it's not going to promote anyone into being more active. Sure, you can weed out the people that sign up for a game and go inactive, but what if they aren't inactive consistently for this system to take effect? You could argue that you could just give people warnings for being inactive, but then my counterargument to that would be... we should be doing this already?
There's no sense in implementing a "system" of any sort for an issue that can be solved with basic common sense and an enforcement of very standard rules, which might I remind you the ghost/phantom was widely popular to the extent that it was part of the official rules at one point, but nobody uses them anymore because they're just too damn lazy to manage or play the game properly. Hey, that almost sounds like the whole thing about "safety lynches" and people complaining about "mandatory lynching".

Petition for me to be gamemaster and I will Make Mafia Great Again with my fellow gamemasters.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord.

User avatar
xDestroy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 666
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 pm
Current Project: Mario's Quest
Location: Canada
Chat Username: Eric
Contact:

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby xDestroy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:12 pm

Danny wrote:
Mosaic wrote:Okay, so though i didn't play this game, i'm going to share my thoughts.

Basically, to put it simply, THIS INACTIVITY NEEDS TO STOP.

The fact that the entire mafia were inactive in this game didn't help, and the fact that in a 4 phase cycle game the post number didn't exceed 200 is pretty
pathetic in terms of activity.

I personally think that to solve this inactivity, we should have an inactivity-ban system, like basically, your inactive too much? You get a game ban.
That's what i think could solve this issue possibly and get people active.

News flash, this isn't a new or revolutionary idea, because I already instilled/enforced this system when I was gamemaster, but I suppose that was forgotten about alongside everything else I brought to the table as GM, I have to appreciate that. The problem with this "system" is that you're banning players from playing the game. If you ban players from playing the game, even if they're inactive, you're losing Mafia players, and it's not going to promote anyone into being more active. Sure, you can weed out the people that sign up for a game and go inactive, but what if they aren't inactive consistently for this system to take effect? You could argue that you could just give people warnings for being inactive, but then my counterargument to that would be... we should be doing this already?
There's no sense in implementing a "system" of any sort for an issue that can be solved with basic common sense and an enforcement of very standard rules, which might I remind you the ghost/phantom was widely popular to the extent that it was part of the official rules at one point, but nobody uses them anymore because they're just too damn lazy to manage or play the game properly. Hey, that almost sounds like the whole thing about "safety lynches" and people complaining about "mandatory lynching".

Petition for me to be gamemaster and I will Make Mafia Great Again with my fellow gamemasters.

ummm
xDestroy wrote: the sad thing is... this isn't the first time we had to bring this up

^^^^^ i didnt forget ^^^^^^
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature

"Best Quotes from SMBX": show
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5392
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Location: Antarctica
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:28 pm

Can I request to stop being cycle one killed? At least I survived night 1?
List of People that can pronounce "Vilzriquathtor Seian" (Role Play): show

Fusion best time

Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
List of Animés I have watched.
Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
My episode is Image done!
Image

CC12: 30π% done
My hardest level beaten!
Spoiler: show

Support
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Contests I am in right now
Spoiler: show
•MaGL III
•Structure Contest
•Haunted Contest

User avatar
PixelPest
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 5929
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Location: Canada, Eh?
Chat Username: Pix le Pest
Contact:

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby PixelPest » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:
PixelPest wrote:You should NEVER have invited TDK when all Blues were accounted for and it was stupid that a Townie started the alliance.

My thoughts too. The alliance could have easily crumbled if xDestroy or TDK were mafia/TP.

This.

Yeah you don't invite people who are Townies into alliances usually since it's the easiest role to fake

User avatar
Electriking
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2964
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Massacre, and perhaps some other thing
Location: Hyrule
Chat Username: Electriking

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby Electriking » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:05 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Can I request to stop being cycle one killed? At least I survived night 1?

Only if you are not a threat.
Image
This is some serious shit! The FCC have voted to repeal NET neutrality, but you can still help state a disapproval if you are American:

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.battleforthenet.com][img]https://www.battleforthenet.com/images/banner/728x80.png[/img][/url]


Join my Discord server here: https://discord.gg/3S64gwq
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol

thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement

Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.

PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.

Image

Literally me when I read that post lol


The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?

WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: SM63/LL graphics pack (maaaybe)
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Chat Username: too long to fit here
Contact:

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby Cedur » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:24 am

Speaking of what, why am I also always killed so much, I'm not a threat as much as I'm made out to be come on

and, only the nights were inactive ability-wise right? The days had an okayish amount of activity and discussion, stuff did happen. Can we please have the ability log?

Also EcstasyData's inactivity prods work like a charm if you define a right measure of consecutive or total prods to get you gamebanned (I'd argue that 3 consecutive day/night cycles of inactivity is indeed too lax because being inactive for this long is quite an achievement). And when there's too many people banned, we just play a smaller game. Now here, we get a returning active player and a new player, so we can go for 15-17 player games for M47 without concerns.
Image

Mafia has been closed here, but we try to keep it living at MosaicMafia! New players are looked for right NOW!

It's not worth to use the legacy editor anymore these days. Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

User avatar
Electriking
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2964
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Massacre, and perhaps some other thing
Location: Hyrule
Chat Username: Electriking

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby Electriking » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:06 pm

So when will the player analysis and MVP awards be up?
Image
This is some serious shit! The FCC have voted to repeal NET neutrality, but you can still help state a disapproval if you are American:

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.battleforthenet.com][img]https://www.battleforthenet.com/images/banner/728x80.png[/img][/url]


Join my Discord server here: https://discord.gg/3S64gwq
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol

thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement

Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.

PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.

Image

Literally me when I read that post lol


The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?

WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

User avatar
116taj
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:07 pm
Current Project: Unannouced
Chat Username: 116taj

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby 116taj » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:49 pm

Electriking wrote:So when will the player analysis and MVP awards be up?


No one really did much this game so I'd be fine with no player analysis. Also on Discord Max already said Sanct was MVP
I have become a sellout and use my signature for ads

This month: Mafia and Projects


Join Mosaic Mafia! We need one more person so we can start M3!
We need new players
http://mosaicmafia.prophpbb.com/

If you like that, join Reroll Mafia where there's more mafia. yay
Tell them 116taj sent you
https://discord.gg/AQvFtCk

Also check out Mosaic's project! It looks very good and you should join the discord!
https://discord.gg/yd9Rya4
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=16424
[url=http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=16424]
Image

User avatar
Chikimiko
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:10 pm
Current Project: War of the Gods
Location: A place on this dumb World.
Chat Username: Chikimiko

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby Chikimiko » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:23 pm

PixelPest wrote:I'm so glad I decided to kill Chiki. I guess my suspicions were justified. Despite some of the lack of activity I did enjoy this game. I think the alliance was 100% formed too recklessly though


What did I do? I barely talked and also missed using my action during n2.
I'm tired. Let's me sleep.

Rainbow Time

User avatar
Electriking
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2964
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Massacre, and perhaps some other thing
Location: Hyrule
Chat Username: Electriking

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby Electriking » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Chikimiko wrote:
PixelPest wrote:I'm so glad I decided to kill Chiki. I guess my suspicions were justified. Despite some of the lack of activity I did enjoy this game. I think the alliance was 100% formed too recklessly though


What did I do? I barely talked and also missed using my action during n2.

what you said
Image
This is some serious shit! The FCC have voted to repeal NET neutrality, but you can still help state a disapproval if you are American:

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.battleforthenet.com][img]https://www.battleforthenet.com/images/banner/728x80.png[/img][/url]


Join my Discord server here: https://discord.gg/3S64gwq
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol

thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement

Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.

PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.

Image

Literally me when I read that post lol


The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?

WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

User avatar
Chikimiko
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:10 pm
Current Project: War of the Gods
Location: A place on this dumb World.
Chat Username: Chikimiko

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby Chikimiko » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Electriking wrote:
Chikimiko wrote:
PixelPest wrote:I'm so glad I decided to kill Chiki. I guess my suspicions were justified. Despite some of the lack of activity I did enjoy this game. I think the alliance was 100% formed too recklessly though


What did I do? I barely talked and also missed using my action during n2.

what you said


I don't even remember what I said tbh other than apologizing for my inactivity.
I'm tired. Let's me sleep.

Rainbow Time

User avatar
PixelPest
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 5929
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Location: Canada, Eh?
Chat Username: Pix le Pest
Contact:

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby PixelPest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:30 pm

When Koopa-Fan made his mistake and posted something about their identity as the Psychopath in #mafia you implicitly defended him

User avatar
Chikimiko
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:10 pm
Current Project: War of the Gods
Location: A place on this dumb World.
Chat Username: Chikimiko

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby Chikimiko » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:32 pm

PixelPest wrote:When Koopa-Fan made his mistake and posted something about their identity as the Psychopath in #mafia you implicitly defended him


Well even if I was a townie, I probably would have done that to be fair.
I'm tired. Let's me sleep.

Rainbow Time

User avatar
PixelPest
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 5929
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Location: Canada, Eh?
Chat Username: Pix le Pest
Contact:

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby PixelPest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:37 pm

Chikimiko wrote:
PixelPest wrote:When Koopa-Fan made his mistake and posted something about their identity as the Psychopath in #mafia you implicitly defended him

Well even if I was a townie, I probably would have done that to be fair.

It obviously showed he was Mafia though so you trying to defend his mistake either way makes you appear guilty


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests