M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.

Moderator: Game Masters

Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji
Current Project: Mario's Quest
Chat Username: Eric

Re: M46 Psychopathy Red, Postgame!

Postby xDestroy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:24 pm

PixelPest wrote:
thehelmetguy1 wrote:Hey, sometimes, in order to trick your enemies, you have to trick your allies too.
This is so true and if you have to play by this logic for the whole game to truly be an effective player. The main reason: You never know if your allies are truly on the same team, especially with the way in which alliances are sometimes made
Exactly, I'm shocked that everyone that claimed was who they said they were lol; i kinda feel sad for kicking TDK out, as he was telling the truth too, it was just that we had all the blues so i couldn't risk it
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature!
Best Quotes from SMBX: show
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Nien wrote:nice, now my eyes can bleed in high definition

thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: Embrance the dorkness
Current Project: The Invasion ln [(π*420/e²)] + log (69*1337¹³)
Chat Username: Thg1

Postby thehelmetguy1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:36 pm

https://pastebin.com/Qng6LCmV
Alliance logs if you are curious.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Spoiler: show

Join my discord server!

PixelPest
Edward
Edward
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:46 pm

xDestroy wrote:
PixelPest wrote:
thehelmetguy1 wrote:Hey, sometimes, in order to trick your enemies, you have to trick your allies too.
This is so true and if you have to play by this logic for the whole game to truly be an effective player. The main reason: You never know if your allies are truly on the same team, especially with the way in which alliances are sometimes made
Exactly, I'm shocked that everyone that claimed was who they said they were lol; i kinda feel sad for kicking TDK out, as he was telling the truth too, it was just that we had all the blues so i couldn't risk it
You should NEVER have invited TDK when all Blues were accounted for and it was stupid that a Townie started the alliance. I claimed to SAStar777 because he was basically confirmed and was told "hey join this" and expected that there was at least some confirmation of alliance members. Very poorly played but tried to use it in my favour just in case. It didn't end up being my downfall or anyone's but easily could've been since some people played pretty stupidly

SAStar777
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Postby SAStar777 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:59 pm

PixelPest wrote:You should NEVER have invited TDK when all Blues were accounted for and it was stupid that a Townie started the alliance. I claimed to SAStar777 because he was basically confirmed and was told "hey join this" and expected that there was at least some confirmation of alliance members. Very poorly played but tried to use it in my favour just in case. It didn't end up being my downfall or anyone's but easily could've been since some people played pretty stupidly
Uh...actually, just so you know, TDK was invited when the alliance was first formed (which was actually during Day 2). x asked who claimed to me, and at the time, the only two were him and TDK (both claimed Employee).
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Want to play Mafia but don't want to wait for the next game here? Minigame Plaza just so happens to have Mafia games played the same way as they're played here. We also have Roll the Dice, DnD, and more. We welcome all players regardless of experience in the games (or lack thereof). If you're interested, click here to join.
I support these projects: show
Image Image Image Image
Other Images I Put In This Signature: show
I'll just be closing this sig with some random color text now...

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:40 pm

PixelPest wrote:You should NEVER have invited TDK when all Blues were accounted for and it was stupid that a Townie started the alliance.
My thoughts too. The alliance could have easily crumbled if xDestroy or TDK were mafia/TP.

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji

Postby xDestroy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:46 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:
PixelPest wrote:You should NEVER have invited TDK when all Blues were accounted for and it was stupid that a Townie started the alliance.
My thoughts too. The alliance could have easily crumbled if xDestroy or TDK were mafia/TP.
thank god TDK wasn't mafia or tp, plus; TheDinoKing hasn't even seen the invite by the time i deleted it lol; he problem didn't know this whole time
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature!
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought

Danny
Mario
Mario
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Postby Danny » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:05 pm

Mosaic wrote:Okay, so though i didn't play this game, i'm going to share my thoughts.

Basically, to put it simply, THIS INACTIVITY NEEDS TO STOP.

The fact that the entire mafia were inactive in this game didn't help, and the fact that in a 4 phase cycle game the post number didn't exceed 200 is pretty
pathetic in terms of activity.

I personally think that to solve this inactivity, we should have an inactivity-ban system, like basically, your inactive too much? You get a game ban.
That's what i think could solve this issue possibly and get people active.
News flash, this isn't a new or revolutionary idea, because I already instilled/enforced this system when I was gamemaster, but I suppose that was forgotten about alongside everything else I brought to the table as GM, I have to appreciate that. The problem with this "system" is that you're banning players from playing the game. If you ban players from playing the game, even if they're inactive, you're losing Mafia players, and it's not going to promote anyone into being more active. Sure, you can weed out the people that sign up for a game and go inactive, but what if they aren't inactive consistently for this system to take effect? You could argue that you could just give people warnings for being inactive, but then my counterargument to that would be... we should be doing this already?
There's no sense in implementing a "system" of any sort for an issue that can be solved with basic common sense and an enforcement of very standard rules, which might I remind you the ghost/phantom was widely popular to the extent that it was part of the official rules at one point, but nobody uses them anymore because they're just too damn lazy to manage or play the game properly. Hey, that almost sounds like the whole thing about "safety lynches" and people complaining about "mandatory lynching".

Petition for me to be gamemaster and I will Make Mafia Great Again with my fellow gamemasters.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord.

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji

Postby xDestroy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:12 pm

Danny wrote:
Mosaic wrote:Okay, so though i didn't play this game, i'm going to share my thoughts.

Basically, to put it simply, THIS INACTIVITY NEEDS TO STOP.

The fact that the entire mafia were inactive in this game didn't help, and the fact that in a 4 phase cycle game the post number didn't exceed 200 is pretty
pathetic in terms of activity.

I personally think that to solve this inactivity, we should have an inactivity-ban system, like basically, your inactive too much? You get a game ban.
That's what i think could solve this issue possibly and get people active.
News flash, this isn't a new or revolutionary idea, because I already instilled/enforced this system when I was gamemaster, but I suppose that was forgotten about alongside everything else I brought to the table as GM, I have to appreciate that. The problem with this "system" is that you're banning players from playing the game. If you ban players from playing the game, even if they're inactive, you're losing Mafia players, and it's not going to promote anyone into being more active. Sure, you can weed out the people that sign up for a game and go inactive, but what if they aren't inactive consistently for this system to take effect? You could argue that you could just give people warnings for being inactive, but then my counterargument to that would be... we should be doing this already?
There's no sense in implementing a "system" of any sort for an issue that can be solved with basic common sense and an enforcement of very standard rules, which might I remind you the ghost/phantom was widely popular to the extent that it was part of the official rules at one point, but nobody uses them anymore because they're just too damn lazy to manage or play the game properly. Hey, that almost sounds like the whole thing about "safety lynches" and people complaining about "mandatory lynching".

Petition for me to be gamemaster and I will Make Mafia Great Again with my fellow gamemasters.
ummm
xDestroy wrote: the sad thing is... this isn't the first time we had to bring this up
^^^^^ i didnt forget ^^^^^^

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:28 pm

Can I request to stop being cycle one killed? At least I survived night 1?
List of People that can pronounce "Vilzriquathtor Seian" (Role Play): show

Fusion best time

List of Animés I have watched.
ImageImageImage
My episode is Image done!

CC12: 30π% done
My hardest level beaten!

Support

Contests I am in right now
•MaGL III
•Structure Contest
•Haunted Contest

PixelPest
Edward
Edward

Postby PixelPest » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:
This.

Yeah you don't invite people who are Townies into alliances usually since it's the easiest role to fake

Electriking
Bowser
Bowser
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here.
Current Project: Not Mushroom Kingdom Massacre ATM
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:05 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Can I request to stop being cycle one killed? At least I survived night 1?
Only if you are not a threat.
Join my Discord server
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Non mi avete fatto niente
Current Project: episode pages for the wiki

Postby Cedur » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:24 am

Speaking of what, why am I also always killed so much, I'm not a threat as much as I'm made out to be come on

and, only the nights were inactive ability-wise right? The days had an okayish amount of activity and discussion, stuff did happen. Can we please have the ability log?

Also EcstasyData's inactivity prods work like a charm if you define a right measure of consecutive or total prods to get you gamebanned (I'd argue that 3 consecutive day/night cycles of inactivity is indeed too lax because being inactive for this long is quite an achievement). And when there's too many people banned, we just play a smaller game. Now here, we get a returning active player and a new player, so we can go for 15-17 player games for M47 without concerns.

I believe in three 72 mm large, 690 g heavy iron balls as my lords and saviours.

It's not worth to use the legacy editor anymore these days. Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

Electriking
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Electriking » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:06 pm

So when will the player analysis and MVP awards be up?
Join my Discord server
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
The0x539 wrote:

116taj
Pokey
Pokey
Current Project: Unannouced
Chat Username: 116taj

Postby 116taj » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:49 pm

Electriking wrote:So when will the player analysis and MVP awards be up?
No one really did much this game so I'd be fine with no player analysis. Also on Discord Max already said Sanct was MVP
I have become a sellout and use my signature for ads

Every month: Mafia

SMBX Mafia has returned
isnt that nice

Join Mosaic Mafia!
We need new players
http://mosaicmafia.prophpbb.com/

If you like that, join Reroll Mafia where there's more mafia. yay
im actually hosting a game right now
https://discord.gg/W7KSukZ

Chikimiko
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Current Project: War of the Gods
Chat Username: Chikimiko

Postby Chikimiko » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:23 pm

PixelPest wrote:I'm so glad I decided to kill Chiki. I guess my suspicions were justified. Despite some of the lack of activity I did enjoy this game. I think the alliance was 100% formed too recklessly though
What did I do? I barely talked and also missed using my action during n2.
I'm tired. Let's me sleep.

Rainbow Time

Electriking
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Electriking » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Chikimiko wrote:
PixelPest wrote:I'm so glad I decided to kill Chiki. I guess my suspicions were justified. Despite some of the lack of activity I did enjoy this game. I think the alliance was 100% formed too recklessly though
what you said
Join my Discord server
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
The0x539 wrote:

Chikimiko
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Chikimiko » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Electriking wrote:
Chikimiko wrote:
what you said
I don't even remember what I said tbh other than apologizing for my inactivity.

Rainbow Time

PixelPest
Edward
Edward

Postby PixelPest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:30 pm

When Koopa-Fan made his mistake and posted something about their identity as the Psychopath in #mafia you implicitly defended him

Chikimiko
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Chikimiko » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:32 pm

PixelPest wrote:When Koopa-Fan made his mistake and posted something about their identity as the Psychopath in #mafia you implicitly defended him
Well even if I was a townie, I probably would have done that to be fair.

Rainbow Time

PixelPest
Edward
Edward

Postby PixelPest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:37 pm

Chikimiko wrote:
PixelPest wrote:When Koopa-Fan made his mistake and posted something about their identity as the Psychopath in #mafia you implicitly defended him
Well even if I was a townie, I probably would have done that to be fair.
It obviously showed he was Mafia though so you trying to defend his mistake either way makes you appear guilty

Return to “Mafia”