The thrilling (and thematically unrelated) sequel.
Mafia 50: Take It To The Limit
Format: Role Upgrades / Cardflip - 17 Players
- Town Constable
- Darker colors indicate upgraded roles, and will appear as the standard color in-game (just used for clarity here).
- If the Doctor saves someone, it will be mentioned that an attempt was made on the player's life.
- Doublevoters lose their double votes if roleblocked on the previous night.
- If a Weapon Master heir has their own ability, they may use their main ability on a separate player than the upgrade target.
- The original Weapon Master may not upgrade their own role.
- Weapon Master heirs have their roles automatically upgraded when they become the Weapon Master.
- The Veteran does not kill the Weapon Master when targeted for an upgrade.
- The Veteran kills the Consort if visited while on alert.
- Weapon Masters no longer need to upgrade a player each night if all living players have been upgraded.
- The original Weapon Master steals victory from other teams and ends the game upon achieving a win condition.
- The original Weapon Master cannot win after dying (by upgrading every player on a particular team).
- The lowest-ranked living mafioso carries out the Mafia's kills, for the purposes of visitation.
1. Electriking (Weapon Master
2. SAStar777 (Townsperson
3. Cedur (Vigilante
4. glitch4 (Sheriff
5. xDestroy (Townsperson
6. 116taj (Townsperson
7. Warlock (Consigliere
8. Danny (Townsperson
, upgraded from Millwright) (Weapon Master heir)
9. Taycamgame (Veteran
10. Musicaliy_Minister45 (Townsperson
11. TheDinoKing (Mafia
, possible Juror upgrade)
12. thehelmetguy1 (Townsperson
13. MECHDRAGON777 (Miller
14. Eclipsed (Disguiser
15. GforGoomba (Doctor
16. Zeldamaster12 (Townsperson
17. ShadowStarX (Madam
(replaced Radiance on Night 1)
(replaced Witchking666 on Night 2)
Link to Google Doc (contains ability usages, etc.)
My personal thoughts
This game went alright. People were mostly active and doing good investigative work and such, though there were also a few inactive players. The mafia did a good job of getting people to trust them and suspect other, innocent players. Although they were in contact with each other, the town specials didn't get that much done together and ended up suspecting and later killing a lot of innocents, but they did put in a lot of effort. I also appreciate the amount of suspicion lists put out. The activity from newer players such as Eclipsed, GforGoomba and Taycamgame also makes me optimistic for future games. Thanks for playing, everyone, and great job to the mafia!
: The Weapon Master. Did a pretty good job of averting suspicion from himself, but it didn't stop him from being killed by the mafia ultimately. Unfortunately, there's not much that he could do.
: Townsperson. Rightfully suspicious and contributed to the town well; he made a suspicion list that was highly inaccurate but still contributed to town activity a very good amount. The Town MVP, he actually contributed a ton overall.
: The Vigilante. While he was sufficiently active, he didn't do a very good job as Vigilante, really, and killed 3 townspeople. While he also killed a mafioso, this all didn't help the town much. Not killing someone is OK too...
: The Sheriff. While fairly inactive in the thread, he did a good job as Sheriff and his inspections made a lot of sense, and he did contribute in the thread and on Discord a bit, at least. Good showing overall.
: Townsperson. Didn't do a very good job of getting suspicion off of him, due to aligning with Warlock a whole lot.
: Townsperson. Not as active as he could've been, which effectively led to him being lynched. Talk more.
: Mafioso/Consigliere. The Mafia MVP (and overall MVP); did a great job of keeping suspicion off of him for the whole game; even when he started to be suspected most people thought xDestroy was more suspicious than him.
: Townsperson/Weapon Master heir. Led to the town's loss via inactivity.
: The Veteran. Died Night 1.
: Townsperson. Didn't do a lot to defend himself while being voted for, although admittedly there may not have been a lot he could've done. The victim of bad circumstances.
: Mafioso/Juror. While no one suspected him for the most part, it was due to his inactivity throughout the game, which isn't a very good precedent.
: Townsperson. Died Night 1.
: The Miller. Being the miller can suck; he was doomed as soon as he was inspected red. Not a lot he could do.
: The Disguiser. An impressively scheming and active mafia member behind the scenes, especially considering how early he died. I anxiously await further participation from you in future mafia games.
: The Doctor. There is almost always no good reason to claim doctor in the early game, and this was no exception - it will only lead to you being roleblocked or killed repeatedly and there's not a lot you can do about that. Still, you did a pretty good job of working with the rest of the town after you claimed. Let this be a learning experience - we await your return in future games.
: Townsperson. Not as active as he could've been, especially as a doublevoter. Seemed like he was more of a follower than the leader he could've been.
: The Consort. Very good showing as a mafioso, especially since he was called as a backup on Day 2. His actions both behind the scenes and in public were highly influential, and he wasn't suspected much at all. Good job.