Page 6 of 11

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:31 pm
by Radiance
TheNewGuy - 1 vote
GforGoomba - 1 vote
xDestroy - 1 vote

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:43 pm
by Eclipsed
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:59 pm
I would like to point out that discord should not be the primary source of communication in the game.
I agree and am planning not to use discord for communication. I vote 116taj for voting out of nowhere under a pretense of keeping votes balaned

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:45 pm
by Radiance
Btw guys did you noticed that Taycamgame has been to quiet? Based on the previous, he's not that quiet as of now. Maybe he's cautious on his words?

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:53 pm
by MECHDRAGON777
Eclipsed wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:43 pm
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:59 pm
I would like to point out that discord should not be the primary source of communication in the game.
I agree and am planning not to use discord for communication. I vote 116taj for voting out of nowhere under a pretense of keeping votes balaned
Fair vote that I can get behind. May change to 1116taj myself latter.
Radiance wrote: Btw guys did you noticed that Taycamgame has been to quiet? Based on the previous, he's not that quiet as of now. Maybe he's cautious on his words?
That is also something to keep a note of.

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:58 pm
by GforGoomba
Blacklist so far:
116taj voted out of nowhere
Taycam is too quiet

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:01 pm
by MECHDRAGON777
Thehelmetguy1 - Today at 7:05 PM wrote: also mechdragon wants to try green text again
I will do this for mafia games for ease of access and so I can have a connection between the places I play Mafia.
GforGoomba wrote: Blacklist so far:
116taj voted out of nowhere
Taycam is too quiet
I would not call it a blacklist, but a red list, or a Wolf read list. Also, are we going to go for a CFD (Chinese Fire Drill) this day one or no?

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:07 pm
by GforGoomba
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:01 pm
Thehelmetguy1 - Today at 7:05 PM wrote: also mechdragon wants to try green text again
I will do this for mafia games for ease of access and so I can have a connection between the places I play Mafia.
GforGoomba wrote: Blacklist so far:
116taj voted out of nowhere
Taycam is too quiet
I would not call it a blacklist, but a red list, or a Wolf read list. Also, are we going to go for a CFD (Chinese Fire Drill) this day one or no?
Whats a Chinese fire drill?

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:11 pm
by MECHDRAGON777
GforGoomba wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:07 pm
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:01 pm
Thehelmetguy1 - Today at 7:05 PM wrote: also mechdragon wants to try green text again
I will do this for mafia games for ease of access and so I can have a connection between the places I play Mafia.
GforGoomba wrote: Blacklist so far:
116taj voted out of nowhere
Taycam is too quiet
I would not call it a blacklist, but a red list, or a Wolf read list. Also, are we going to go for a CFD (Chinese Fire Drill) this day one or no?
Whats a Chinese fire drill?
Usually when votes change sporadically during the final hours of a phase in hopes to spew up conversation and or a lead. Also to try to get a Mafia Lynched.

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:50 pm
by Oshi
I would vote for TheNewGuy for the completely unreasonable and unexplained vote, however I am going to hold off voting until something else comes up.

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:15 pm
by zioy
Radiance wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:45 pm
Btw guys did you noticed that Taycamgame has been to quiet? Based on the previous, he's not that quiet as of now. Maybe he's cautious on his words?
Radiance until Taycamgame says something. There's a possibility of a blackmailer and this seems like obvious bait.
Taycamgame wrote:does pinging still work like this?
if you're not blackmailed say something please

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:24 pm
by MECHDRAGON777
krazykat wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:15 pm
Radiance wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:45 pm
Btw guys did you noticed that Taycamgame has been to quiet? Based on the previous, he's not that quiet as of now. Maybe he's cautious on his words?
Radiance until Taycamgame says something. There's a possibility of a blackmailer and this seems like obvious bait.
Taycamgame wrote:does pinging still work like this?
if you're not blackmailed say something please
If there is indeed a Blackmailer, that actually is a good thing then we can make green inspections town aligned. What if a mafia member fakes being silence? A Mafia member can claim they were silenced each night while a godfather would be able to infiltrate an alliance.

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:29 pm
by zioy
That's not relevant, not yet at least.
If Taycam doesn't talk soon, it's gonna be a really good idea to vote for Radiance. Choosing a person who was already inactive, blackmailing them, and pointing out their inactivity/"quiet behavior" sounds like a great way to get a free lynch on a town member.

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:41 pm
by Radiance
krazykat wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:29 pm
That's not relevant, not yet at least.
If Taycam doesn't talk soon, it's gonna be a really good idea to vote for Radiance. Choosing a person who was already inactive, blackmailing them, and pointing out their inactivity/"quiet behavior" sounds like a great way to get a free lynch on a town member.
Lmao I just told my observations. Taycamgame didn't post anything, iirc, since Day 0.

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:45 pm
by MECHDRAGON777
krazykat wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:29 pm
That's not relevant, not yet at least.
If Taycam doesn't talk soon, it's gonna be a really good idea to vote for Radiance. Choosing a person who was already inactive, blackmailing them, and pointing out their inactivity/"quiet behavior" sounds like a great way to get a free lynch on a town member.
That is a good observation actually and I can agree on a Radiance vote for now. We do need a Mafia member dead and it is hard to get leads Day 1, but that is actually a good one.

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:46 pm
by MECHDRAGON777
Radiance wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:41 pm
krazykat wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:29 pm
That's not relevant, not yet at least.
If Taycam doesn't talk soon, it's gonna be a really good idea to vote for Radiance. Choosing a person who was already inactive, blackmailing them, and pointing out their inactivity/"quiet behavior" sounds like a great way to get a free lynch on a town member.
Lmao I just told my observations. Taycamgame didn't post anything, iirc, since Day 0.
I also did not post at all on Night 1. Does that make me inactive for not posting at night?

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:53 pm
by Radiance
Uhh okay. I'm just trying my best to find a lead to avoid myslynching someone. (All my messages about promoting kitb is a joke)

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:56 pm
by Radiance
And with the inactivity thing, I observed in M48 when almost everyone lynched me just because I was inactive that time when I'm asleep so I thought lynching someone inactive is a thing.

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:57 pm
by MECHDRAGON777
Radiance wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:56 pm
And with the inactivity thing, I observed in M48 when almost everyone lynched me just because I was inactive that time when I'm asleep so I thought lynching someone inactive is a thing.
When they seem to be inactive for no reason. This game has a Blackmailer/Silencer though; so that plays a big part of the matter.

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:00 am
by Radiance
Hmm, you have a point though. Anyways, I'll find another lead aside from the people who just lynched randomly.

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} [DAY 1]

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:01 am
by MECHDRAGON777
Radiance wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:00 am
Hmm, you have a point though. Anyways, I'll find another lead aside from the people who just lynched randomly.
Random Lynching on Day 1 is usually a thing, but if people talk enough, you can get a read from that alone.