M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME [Player Analysis is here]

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
SAStar777
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 395
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:27 pm
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME

Postby SAStar777 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Eclipsed wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:25 pm
A question to Cedur: Did MECHDRAGON777 ever contact you after I died? I told him that you seemed trustworthy enough and probably could be trusted.
I'm pretty sure he did. Otherwise, I don't think Cedur could've revealed in Discord that a Sheriff was still alive during Cycle 4.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Want to play Mafia but can't here because it closed? Minigame Plaza just so happens to have Mafia games played the same way as they were played here. We also have Roll the Dice, DnD, and more. We welcome all players regardless of experience in the games (or lack thereof). If you're interested, click here to join.

Upcoming Mafia game: Bowser's Mafia Attacks the Mushroom Kingdom by Mosaic! (16 players, 15/16 slots filled.)
I support these projects: show
Image Image Image
Other Images I Put In This Signature: show
Image
I'll just be closing this sig with some random color text now...

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2824
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME

Postby Mosaic » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:11 pm

So my opinion on this game. TheNewGuy pretty much revealing the mafia is a big factor in the town's victory
along with this, i sorta think people should think about night 1 kill targets more, this is the second time someone has died night 1 in their first game returning, and
this is for more than just the sake of not being mean, but also for the sake of people sticking around, because, if you haven't played mafia for what, over a year or
longer, and then your first game back, you die within the first night or day, it can discourage you from wanting to play again, i actually feel like this could
be a reason that Nien didn't try playing again that one time because of dying night 1. Though this could be wrong, this is how i feel about the situation of this.

However, i'll mention congrats on SAstar's part, when i was spectating the game, i was pretty certain that the town was screwing up, when in reality, no they weren't,
so congrats on that SAstar.
EDIT:
Also yeah, before you say it, i'm aware krazykat was a random target, however i still stand by what i've said.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord)

Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1298
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Flair: Beta 4 beta be here soon jk
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME

Postby Taycamgame » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:43 pm

This was a great game! Great job guys!
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Check out my Episodes:
Image
ImageImage
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
Image
Image
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.

User avatar
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1427
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:21 am
Chat Username: ShadowStarX
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:27 am

Player Analysis

Oshi: The doctor. You were suspected around the mid-game, but successfully clarified that you were a blue. (the suspicion was mainly due to TheNewGuy saying out loud that his teammates had voted for him.
Electriking: RIP Night 1.
Mechdragon777: Your logic as a sheriff was good, but some of your inspections were basically dumped to the waste, though it was not your fault. You played quite well, but you were also a bit less active than usual in the early and mid-game, though only in a minor extent, so not many issues evolved from that.
GforGoomba: Was suspected due to the Day 1 happenings and got lynched on Day 2 and you were so unlucky that you flipped red due to having been the miller.
TheNewGuy: Uh, you didn't play too well, though I can see potential in you improving and you seem to have got the mindset for mafia. However, you should be much more careful and be sure to read the rules before playing.
Warlock: Not so definitely, but I could say that yuu were the Town MVP. You could set up an alliance from the Day 1 happenings while simultaneously also clarifying yourself as town. Others could have also done what you have but you did this and did a great job, so props to you.
Pseudo: Coudln't really do much due to the fact that you died on Night 2. However, those 2 inspetions you could pull off were logical, though both of them were wasted.
116taj: Played well throughout the game, though you were suspected for a bit on Day 5 which almost cost the town the victory, but you kept calm and clarified yourself successfully, thus led the town to victory.
TAycamgame: You played decently, though didn't do anything significant. You were active but you didn't really influence the game besides having been the one to start a cancelled bandwagon. (with reason, though, so no issues regarding that)
SAStar777: Easily the Mafia MVP. Remained active throughout the entire game and could clear his name for the mid-game and remained unsuspected till the final phase. Your decisions behind the scenes made a lot of sense, though you kept roleblocking Cedur unsuccessfully. Overall, good job.
krazykat: Died Night 1 despite being a newcomer. R.I.P.
Eclipsed: Died quite early, thus couldn't really do much.
Thehelmetguy1: Oh boy you were so unlucky. You were one of the people to vote for TheNewGuy, thus you were on the suspicion list made by Warlock. You played quite well, though you couldn't really do much on Day 3 which was a shame. A side note: please do not kill recently returning veterans on Night 1.
TheDinoKing: Replaced Radiance. Was borderline active in the public and contributed a little behind the scenes. You didn't play badly but next time, please be more active.
Cedur: A flagship townsperson. You were a good player, though you were a bit hesitant on Day 5, but luckily, you and Oshi could make a decision in the town's favor. Your presence was significant both in the public and the alliance chat and you were one of the most notable town players. Pretty good job, I must say.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Joey, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle Derp, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"I know who designed Camacho's level" - bossedit8, 2016
"Waddle Derp is a great minigame" - bossedit8, 2016
"Technically I'm not a voice memer" - bossedit8, 2016
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6123
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:42 am

ShadowStarX wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:27 am

Player Analysis

Your logic as a sheriff was good, but some of your inspections were basically dumped to the waste, though it was not your fault. You played quite well, but you were also a bit less active than usual in the early and mid-game, though only in a minor extent, so not many issues evolved from that.
How can I be active when I am asleep? (Day phases always started and ended during the time I was asleep.

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
TheLoafLord
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 841
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME [Player Analysis is here]

Postby TheLoafLord » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:48 am

Where can we sign up for the next one? I'm interested. However I live in Australia so time zones would be a bit, well, strange.

User avatar
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1427
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:21 am
Chat Username: ShadowStarX
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME [Player Analysis is here]

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:56 am

TheLoafLord wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:48 am
Where can we sign up for the next one? I'm interested. However I live in Australia so time zones would be a bit, well, strange.
There are currently host signups going on. which will be followed by player signups.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Joey, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle Derp, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"I know who designed Camacho's level" - bossedit8, 2016
"Waddle Derp is a great minigame" - bossedit8, 2016
"Technically I'm not a voice memer" - bossedit8, 2016
Image

User avatar
TheLoafLord
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 841
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME [Player Analysis is here]

Postby TheLoafLord » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:07 am

ShadowStarX wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:56 am
TheLoafLord wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:48 am
Where can we sign up for the next one? I'm interested. However I live in Australia so time zones would be a bit, well, strange.
There are currently host signups going on. which will be followed by player signups.
Alright.

Can I get a link to a basic rule page?

User avatar
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1427
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:21 am
Chat Username: ShadowStarX
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME [Player Analysis is here]

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:17 am

TheLoafLord wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:07 am
ShadowStarX wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:56 am
TheLoafLord wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:48 am
Where can we sign up for the next one? I'm interested. However I live in Australia so time zones would be a bit, well, strange.
There are currently host signups going on. which will be followed by player signups.
Alright.

Can I get a link to a basic rule page?
It's a stickied thread. The bottom one of those, to be exact.
Mafia rules
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Joey, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle Derp, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"I know who designed Camacho's level" - bossedit8, 2016
"Waddle Derp is a great minigame" - bossedit8, 2016
"Technically I'm not a voice memer" - bossedit8, 2016
Image

User avatar
SAStar777
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 395
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:27 pm
Current Project: At the moment, nothing much...
Chat Username: SAStar777

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME

Postby SAStar777 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:32 pm

ShadowStarX wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:27 am
SAStar777: Easily the Mafia MVP. Remained active throughout the entire game and could clear his name for the mid-game and remained unsuspected till the final phase. Your decisions behind the scenes made a lot of sense, though you kept roleblocking Cedur unsuccessfully. Overall, good job.
Hmm...something looks off, but I can't tell what. ...Or if there even is something off.

Btw, who got Overall MVP? I see that I got Mafia MVP and Warlock got Town MVP, but I don't see who got Overall MVP.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Want to play Mafia but can't here because it closed? Minigame Plaza just so happens to have Mafia games played the same way as they were played here. We also have Roll the Dice, DnD, and more. We welcome all players regardless of experience in the games (or lack thereof). If you're interested, click here to join.

Upcoming Mafia game: Bowser's Mafia Attacks the Mushroom Kingdom by Mosaic! (16 players, 15/16 slots filled.)
I support these projects: show
Image Image Image
Other Images I Put In This Signature: show
Image
I'll just be closing this sig with some random color text now...

User avatar
GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 571
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:08 am
Flair: It... it worked...
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Fanfic Crossovers

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME

Postby GforGoomba » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:35 pm

SAStar777 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:32 pm
ShadowStarX wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:27 am
SAStar777: Easily the Mafia MVP. Remained active throughout the entire game and could clear his name for the mid-game and remained unsuspected till the final phase. Your decisions behind the scenes made a lot of sense, though you kept roleblocking Cedur unsuccessfully. Overall, good job.
Hmm...something looks off, but I can't tell what. ...Or if there even is something off.

Btw, who got Overall MVP? I see that I got Mafia MVP and Warlock got Town MVP, but I don't see who got Overall MVP.
Warstar 777 😂
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 920
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME [Player Analysis is here]

Postby TheNewGuy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:05 am

what
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1427
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:21 am
Chat Username: ShadowStarX
Contact:

Re: M51: Pick Your Poison {M10A Remastered} - POSTGAME

Postby ShadowStarX » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:24 am

SAStar777 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:32 pm
ShadowStarX wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:27 am
SAStar777: Easily the Mafia MVP. Remained active throughout the entire game and could clear his name for the mid-game and remained unsuspected till the final phase. Your decisions behind the scenes made a lot of sense, though you kept roleblocking Cedur unsuccessfully. Overall, good job.
Hmm...something looks off, but I can't tell what. ...Or if there even is something off.

Btw, who got Overall MVP? I see that I got Mafia MVP and Warlock got Town MVP, but I don't see who got Overall MVP.
Couldn't really pick an overall MVP considering both Warlock and you played just as well but neither of you surpassed the other in my opinion in a significant extent. Both of you played a major role in victory/survival, so keep that in mind.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Joey, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle Derp, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"I know who designed Camacho's level" - bossedit8, 2016
"Waddle Derp is a great minigame" - bossedit8, 2016
"Technically I'm not a voice memer" - bossedit8, 2016
Image


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests