Page 8 of 32

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:42 pm
by Aristo
KoolKat wrote:One of the blues PMed me saying he forced info out of GluigiX and discovered that glx was the spy.
That's funny because no blue forced anything out of me? I didn't even talk to any blue today (or at least none I know of?)

Are you sure they are actually a blue? :/

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:45 pm
by zioy
GLuigiX wrote:
KoolKat wrote:One of the blues PMed me saying he forced info out of GluigiX and discovered that glx was the spy.
That's funny because no blue forced anything out of me? I didn't even talk to any blue today (or at least none I know of?)

Are you sure they are actually a blue? :/

I doubt they would have told you. They probably made a townclaim to you.

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:49 pm
by Paper
KoolKat wrote:

Uh OK
One of the blues PMed me saying he forced info out of GluigiX and discovered that glx was the spy.
As for research, its mostly PM stuff.

Anyway, changing my vote to PaperPlayerX because he's trying to force valuable info out of me



Also, serious bussing is an actually legitimate term.
I guess "seriously bussing" would be more grammatically correct.

If you don't know what bussing is, look up "to throw under the bus"
I seriously can't comprehend how I'm "forcing" information out of you. It's not like I threatened to murder your entire family if you didn't give me the information. Stop trying to claim people are "forcing" you to reveal information. Like a good friend of mine once said:
Judgement Boy wrote:It was your choice, YOU get to live with it.

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:50 pm
by zioy
I will consider changing my vote.
Not yet, though

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:58 pm
by zioy
GLuigiX is likely the spy.

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:15 pm
by qig
Blue Bomber attempted to get people to group up and rig the game, in my opinion, this is one of the most suspicious things you can do.

A lot of people seem to be claiming random things based on 'research', but in the end, it's still day 1.

Logically, I think it makes the most sense to lynch the person who actively tried to ruin the game

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:18 pm
by Paper
qig wrote:Blue Bomber attempted to get people to group up and rig the game, in my opinion, this is one of the most suspicious things you can do.

A lot of people seem to be claiming random things based on 'research', but in the end, it's still day 1.

Logically, I think it makes the most sense to lynch the person who actively tried to ruin the game
Based on this, Koolkat, I think it would be best if you voted for Blue Bomber, and not GLuigiX. He hasn't done anything. Like, literally nothing. Everyone's just bandwagoning on him and you're trying to claim there's evidence against him. Please rethinks.

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:19 pm
by Murphmario
Meh, more and more votes for Blue Bomber, so no use arguing here.

Also, I now know who the Sheriff is, and he said my color was green. Not telling who the sheriff is though, as if I did, he would be in great danger, and he would most likely die.

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:21 pm
by Zeldamaster12
As I recall, Raster was the one who started the bandwagon. Then, Blue joins in, and next thing you know, KoolKat is claiming he has gotten evidence and research on him, which I do not believe.

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:25 pm
by Paper
Zeldamaster12 wrote:As I recall, Raster was the one who started the bandwagon. Then, Blue joins in, and next thing you know, KoolKat is claiming he has gotten evidence and research on him, which I do not believe.
I think the only reason KoolKat says he had "evidence" is because he's part of Blue Bomber's group and doesn't want to displease him. Maybe Blue Bomber is setting up KoolKat?

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:31 pm
by Zeldamaster12
That's very logical, PPX. As of now, I think Blue, KoolKat, and Raster are Mafia. There's another that I suspect of being Mafia, ut I do not have enough evidence to really know.

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:51 pm
by Paper
KoolKat probably isn't mafia, he may be being manipulated by mafia, but it's still very much a possibility.

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:52 pm
by Zeldamaster12
That's also a possibility, but KoolKat being Mafia just seems more logical.

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:58 pm
by Magna
I'm not even gonna argue because it would do me no good.

Let the bandwagon that will result in killing a townie commence. I'm not gonna vote because if I could, I would vote for all of you.

Gohan was right, you're a bunch of dumbasses. Can't wait to see you people feel stupid when you realize you just wasted a lynch vote.

Happy gaming! ^_^

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:00 pm
by Magna
It doesn't matter, I was destined to die Day 1 of every game anyway. You can't mess with destiny.

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:02 pm
by Zeldamaster12
Don't be such a sore loser, it isn't a bandwagon, we have actual evidence. You're acting just like Gohan did in M6.

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:08 pm
by zioy
It seems the Sheriff discovered a good person to use as a mouthpiece, Murphmario. This means that we can get rely on Murphmario to help us discover the Mafia.

Also, if I revealed my evidence on GLuigiX, the Nurse will very likely die. We don't want that, do we?
Anyway, Zeldamaster is very likely Mafia as he is currently trying to start a bandwagon on Blue Bomber, who I believe to be a townie after a thorough investigation. I say we lynch Zeldamaster12 as he's giving off some seriously weird vibes as if he wants everyone to reveal a bunch of valuable info.

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:11 pm
by Zeldamaster12
Like I said, it's not a bandwagon, we have legitimate evidence. I wasn't trying to get "info" from anybody, except when I asked you to prove GLX was the spy, when you literally didn't include any proof whatsoever other than saying a few trusted users gave you info on him.

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:13 pm
by Magna
I like how none of you are giving me the benefit of the doubt. Was making myself look stupid really worth making me get lynched?

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:14 pm
by zioy
Zeldamaster12 wrote:Like I said, it's not a bandwagon, we have legitimate evidence. I wasn't trying to get "info" from anybody, except when I asked you to prove GLX was the spy, when you literally didn't include any proof whatsoever other than saying a few trusted users gave you info on him.
The evidence on Blue Bomber is that me and him were trying to analyze a few different players' reactions to our PMs to try and see of we could discover any Mafiosos.

I think qig is definitely town, and so is Bomber and Paperplayer.
I can't say the same for you.