M7: Mafiafia - Day 5

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: M7: Mafiafia

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:15 pm

You should've known better than to deliberately ask for peoples' roles.

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:15 pm

Just wanted to make a friendly reminder that the rules still apply when we're playing Mafia. I didn't comment on it last time because I was directly involved and held a conflict of interest, but flaming is becoming an issue with these games. I don't want to see anyone calling anyone "dumbass" or the likes over these games because they make a decision you disagree with.
"Like i cna barley even read half.of what is going on"

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:16 pm

KoolKat, you could have said that a lot earlier.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:You should've known better than to deliberately ask for peoples' roles.
Its not a good idea to let people join an alliance without at least claiming (people have faked their roles to get in a few times)

Also, Zeldamaster, I could have but it would have made me a target considering how crazily accusations are made day 1

Magna
Banned

Postby Magna » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Zeldamaster12

But seriously, lynching me won't do you any good. Think before you lynch.
Join this great chill forum here: http://forums.krazynet.net

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Both PaperPlayerX and Blue Bomber are townies, don't lynch either of them. And while this technically could be me and them all Mafiosos trying to protect each other, its not. I can fully guarantee that both of them are townies.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:22 pm

KoolKat, you saw how high things were escalating during this, but decided to keep that hidden. Even then, I'm not sure if I can believe it. It has a chance of being true, don't get me wrong, but the fact how you kept it hidden until later on kinda makes me question it.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:KoolKat, you saw how high things were escalating during this, but decided to keep that hidden. Even then, I'm not sure if I can believe it. It has a chance of being true, don't get me wrong, but the fact how you kept it hidden until later on kinda makes me question it.
Look how Blue Bomber became an easy target after qig revealed that PM. I wanted to wait until the wagon got started to make sure that my efforts would not be in vain.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:27 pm

And just because I didn't trust it, and I had suspicions from there of Blue, you assume I'm Mafia?

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:28 pm

OK, everybody answer this question ASAP because it will help us determine the Mafia. Its a common analysis question, don't deem it as suspicious.
If you were a Mafioso this game, who would be your Mafia partners?

My ideal answer is qig and Raster, two experienced players who are good at the game.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:30 pm

Probably you and qig.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:32 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:Probably you and qig.
I am taking my vote off of you now.
Changing vote from Zeldamaster to instead vote to lynch GLuigiX because the question is generally used to make Mafia members nervous and uncomfortable about answering, which means that your readiness to answer gives a town vibe from you.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:42 pm

KoolKat makes some good points here, I vote to lynch Zeldamaster.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:43 pm

KoolKat wrote:Both PaperPlayerX and Blue Bomber are townies, don't lynch either of them. And while this technically could be me and them all Mafiosos trying to protect each other, its not. I can fully guarantee that both of them are townies.
I'm not sure how you can guarantee that two different people are townies on day 1.

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:44 pm

KoolKat wrote:
Zeldamaster12 wrote:Probably you and qig.
I am taking my vote off of you now.
Changing vote from Zeldamaster to instead vote to lynch GLuigiX because the question is generally used to make Mafia members nervous and uncomfortable about answering, which means that your readiness to answer gives a town vibe from you.
This whole "vibe" thing you have is really shady and is not evidence to prove jack shite. Who agrees?

My ideal mafia partners would be Little Boo, Blue Bomber, and you, KoolKat. KoolKat, you are very manipulative and really got the town in M6. Bomber because of his widespread actions, and Little Boo because of his good plays, rarely gets into arguments, and usually goes unnoticed at times.

So that's:
-Little Boo
-KoolKat
-Blue Bomber

That's my list. I mainly created the list so that you wouldn't sound your alarms and try to lynch me, but it's a list full of legitimate qualities about the players I listed.
Steam:
Spoiler: show
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:45 pm

qig wrote:
KoolKat wrote:Both PaperPlayerX and Blue Bomber are townies, don't lynch either of them. And while this technically could be me and them all Mafiosos trying to protect each other, its not. I can fully guarantee that both of them are townies.
I'm not sure how you can guarantee that two different people are townies on day 1.

Its true they could be lying, but tbh their play style does fit with their claims as town.

Anphiba
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Anphiba » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Ok, I haven't been on for like... a few seconds... And my computer is doing random crap...
But, from what I read, I think PaperPlayerX is a little suspicious to me.
I don't know, asking somebody for info in return for -1 lynch vote sounds kinda harsh.
What do you want, his role? He sounds I guess like most of a threat right now.
But I'm only accusing him because I need to finish this post quick. my cousin needs to use the computer right now.
My computer, again, is going haywire.
I'll see everybody later!!
I support:

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Man, sometimes, I really think KoolKat is Mafia, then next thing you know, my suspicion starts lowering.

Anyways, I don't know how to get in contact with the sheriff, but I have two really important things to tell him. I know it sounds suspicious to ask the sheriff to contact me, but could you PM me if you're the sheriff? Trust me, I have very important info that can really benefit the Town.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:57 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:Man, sometimes, I really think KoolKat is Mafia, then next thing you know, my suspicion starts lowering.

Anyways, I don't know how to get in contact with the sheriff, but I have two really important things to tell him. I know it sounds suspicious to ask the sheriff to contact me, but could you PM me if you're the sheriff? Trust me, I have very important info that can really benefit the Town.

The best way to get into contact with the Sheriff is to be the Sheriff, everyone knows that ;)

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Anphiba wrote:Ok, I haven't been on for like... a few seconds... And my computer is doing random crap...
But, from what I read, I think PaperPlayerX is a little suspicious to me.
I don't know, asking somebody for info in return for -1 lynch vote sounds kinda harsh.
What do you want, his role? He sounds I guess like most of a threat right now.
But I'm only accusing him because I need to finish this post quick. my cousin needs to use the computer right now.
My computer, again, is going haywire.
I'll see everybody later!!
Umm... Anphibia...I never asked for something in return when I asked KoolKat to spill the beans. I asked him because he sounded like he had no evidence or research, that he was bluffing, and I thought that was suspicious. I never forced him to do it either, and neither did I force him to not lynch me. I don't see why I'm a huge threat.
Steam:
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

Return to “Mafia”