M7: Mafiafia - Day 5

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Anphiba, you should probably read the posts so far to get a gist of what's been happening. PPX didn't do anything like that. It's better to know what's going on, that way you won't have to give a quick lynch vote, while not knowing much at all.

Magna
Banned

Postby Magna » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Guys, I think PaperPlayerX may be Mafia, but take this with a grain of salt. He was PMing someone earlier today around the time you started bandwagoning me. He may have been PMing his Mafia buddies and telling whatever info he gained from us.

This might be nothing, but I am changing my lynch vote to PaperPlayerX as he seems a little suspicious to me.
Join this great chill forum here: http://forums.krazynet.net

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:46 pm

Blue Bomber wrote:Guys, I think PaperPlayerX may be Mafia, but take this with a grain of salt. He was PMing someone earlier today around the time you started bandwagoning me. He may have been PMing his Mafia buddies and telling whatever info he gained from us.

This might be nothing, but I am changing my lynch vote to PaperPlayerX as he seems a little suspicious to me.
Exactly WHO did you get this information from, or HOW? Please tell us. We'd love to hear it.
Steam:
Spoiler: show
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:47 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:
Blue Bomber wrote:Guys, I think PaperPlayerX may be Mafia, but take this with a grain of salt. He was PMing someone earlier today around the time you started bandwagoning me. He may have been PMing his Mafia buddies and telling whatever info he gained from us.

Exactly WHO did you get this information from, or HOW? Please tell us. We'd love to hear it.
I will tell everybody that using ForumStalker you can easily discover if people are PMing others.

Magna
Banned

Postby Magna » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:47 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:

I would love to share this little forum secret, but then everyone will start using it to gain information. Lets just say I have the ability to see what everyone is doing at all times.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Blue Bomber wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote:

I would love to share this little forum secret, but then everyone will start using it to gain information. Lets just say I have the ability to see what everyone is doing at all times.
Sorry I revealed it :(

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Also voting to lynch PaperPlayerX because he's acting really shifty through PM.
He claimed town to me when I asked, and when I asked him to analyze the players right now, he responded
[quote=PaperPlayerX"]how about no?[/quote]
which makes it look like he may have information to hide. I'm definitely suspicious of him.

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:51 pm

KoolKat wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote:

I will tell everybody that using ForumStalker you can easily discover if people are PMing others.
I seriously think that's cheating, even if it isn't very accurate. I find all this to be ridiculous.
Steam:

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Too late, Blue, KoolKat already mentioned it.

It is real, guys. That's how I know that Blue wasn't lying. Anyways, we don't have enough info to really claim he is Mafia. Maybe he's the Deputy PMing the Sheriff? Maybe the other way around? I'm not saying that there's no chance of him being Mafia, since it is a possibility as the others are that I mentioned. Maybe he could also have been PMing someone not even playing Mafia. We can't know for sure.

I'd wait until he does something suspicious to really tell if he's Mafia or not.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:53 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:I seriously think that's cheating, even if it isn't very accurate. I find all this to be ridiculous.
It's a useful forum tool that is not cheating. And no, it's not ridiculous.

You see, if you were actually a townie, like you said, you wouldn't be cracking under all this pressure.
Keeping my vote on you unless evidence proves otherwise.

Magna
Banned

Postby Magna » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:53 pm

It's not cheating if no one says it is. But yeah, you can't dodge the question nor the truth, you have been PMing someone. Please explain why and who.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Blue Bomber wrote:It's not cheating if no one says it is. But yeah, you can't dodge the question nor the truth, you have been PMing someone. Please explain why and who.
This or we lynch you.

Murphmario
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Murphmario » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Meh, I'll just agree with KoolKat on this one. PaperPlayerX.
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Really tempted to just make a general graphics thread for all of my graphics instead of just making individual threads for each of them.

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:Too late, Blue, KoolKat already mentioned it.

It is real, guys. That's how I know that Blue wasn't lying. Anyways, we don't have enough info to really claim he is Mafia. Maybe he's the Deputy PMing the Sheriff? Maybe the other way around? I'm not saying that there's no chance of him being Mafia, since it is a possibility as the others are that I mentioned. Maybe he could also have been PMing someone not even playing Mafia. We can't know for sure.

I'd wait until he does something suspicious to really tell if he's Mafia or not.
EXACTLY! Thank you. Why is everyone turning on me for this stupid little thing anyways? You guys really need to play smarter. PLEASE. I BEG you to play smarter than this.

Also:
KoolKat wrote:
Blue Bomber wrote:It's not cheating if no one says it is. But yeah, you can't dodge the question nor the truth, you have been PMing someone. Please explain why and who.
This or we lynch you.
Stop. Stop it, please. You tried to claim that I was forcing information out of you, and now you are actually forcing information out of me. That can't work both ways. My vote sticks with Blue Bomber because of this. This is completely ridiculous.
Steam:

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:56 pm

It's not cheating, it's a legitimate forum tool.

But yeah, I'm kinda suspicious as well now. I don't think I want to change my vote right yet, but I may if I see enough suspicion in you.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:56 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:
Zeldamaster12 wrote:Too late, Blue, KoolKat already mentioned it.

EXACTLY! Thank you. Why is everyone turning on me for this stupid little thing anyways? You guys really need to play smarter. PLEASE. I BEG you to play smarter than this.

Also:
KoolKat wrote:
This or we lynch you.
Stop. Stop it, please. You tried to claim that I was forcing information out of you, and now you are actually forcing information out of me. That can't work both ways. My vote sticks with Blue Bomber because of this. This is completely ridiculous.
Just tell us who you were PMing. It could've been something completely unrelated, just tell us and we won't lynch you.
It's fairly simple.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:58 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:Stop. Stop it, please. You tried to claim that I was forcing information out of you, and now you are actually forcing information out of me. That can't work both ways. My vote sticks with Blue Bomber because of this. This is completely ridiculous.
I can see the logic behind it, it is kinda hypocritical.

However, it does seem like you're starting to panic when Blue figured out you were PMing somebody. Suspicion is rising.

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:03 pm

KoolKat wrote:Just tell us who you were PMing. It could've been something completely unrelated, just tell us and we won't lynch you.
It's fairly simple.
That's like saying, "Just tell us where the money is and we won't beat you to death." You are basically robbing me of my privacy.

For the past few moments, I have been PMing KoolKat back and forth about his stupid demands. And before that, I was talking to qig, because I wanted to chat and ask him who he thought was a Mafia. Ask qig. He'll tell you the truth.
Zeldamaster12 wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote:Stop. Stop it, please. You tried to claim that I was forcing information out of you, and now you are actually forcing information out of me. That can't work both ways. My vote sticks with Blue Bomber because of this. This is completely ridiculous.

However, it does seem like you're starting to panic when Blue figured out you were PMing somebody. Suspicion is rising.
The only reason I'm "panicking" is because everyone is jumping on me at once for practically no reason whatsoever.
Steam:

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:05 pm

Responses in purple
PaperPlayerX wrote:
KoolKat wrote:Just tell us who you were PMing. It could've been something completely unrelated, just tell us and we won't lynch you.
It's fairly simple.
That's like saying, "Just tell us where the money is and we won't beat you to death." You are basically robbing me of my privacy.

For the past few moments, I have been PMing KoolKat back and forth about his stupid demands. And before that, I was talking to qig, because I wanted to chat and ask him who he thought was a Mafia. Ask qig. He'll tell you the truth.

I trust this, but I'm still a bit suspicious
Zeldamaster12 wrote:

The only reason I'm "panicking" is because everyone is jumping on me at once for practically no reason whatsoever.

If you were town, you wouldn't be panicking, trust me.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:07 pm

There is a reason though, you have been caught PMing someone, and there's a possibility it could be with the Mafia.

Return to “Mafia”