M7: Mafiafia - Day 5

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
qig
Eerie
Eerie

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby qig » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:07 pm

are we seriously bandwagoning someone based on the fact that they sent other people a PM? that's a pretty ridiculous leap of logic if you ask me.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:07 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:There is a reason though, you have been caught PMing someone, and there's a possibility it could be with the Mafia.
Maybe he is telling the truth, and both him and qig are Mafia!

Very unlikely though.

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:08 pm

KoolKat wrote:
If you were town, you wouldn't be panicking, trust me.
Obviously you don't know me. No matter what side I'm on, I'd panic if every friggin person ever jumped on me. I don't want to die. I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.
qig wrote:are we seriously bandwagoning someone based on the fact that they sent other people a PM? that's a pretty ridiculous leap of logic if you ask me.
THANK YOU! This is the message I've been trying to convey all along.
Steam:
Spoiler: show
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:09 pm

KoolKat wrote:
Zeldamaster12 wrote:There is a reason though, you have been caught PMing someone, and there's a possibility it could be with the Mafia.
Maybe he is telling the truth, and both him and qig are Mafia!

Very unlikely though.
How can both be true at once? Why would I PM qig about who was in the Mafia if we were Mafia? Another leap of logic. A few more and you'll have beaten World 1-1.
Steam:

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:14 pm

Anything can go on in Mafia. :P

But seriously, there is a chance he could have been PMing Mafia.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:14 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:Obviously you don't know me. No matter what side I'm on, I'd panic if every friggin person ever jumped on me. I don't want to die. I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.
Eh, I guess so, but honestly, the way you're acting does not fly by as townpanic but rather mafiapanic.

PaperPlayerX wrote:THANK YOU! This is the message I've been trying to convey all along.
Since we don't have other leads, we should lynch the person who has been sending PMs and therefore has something to hide, based on the fact that they couldn't just post it in the thread.
PaperPlayerX wrote:How can both be true at once? Why would I PM qig about who was in the Mafia if we were Mafia? Another leap of logic. A few more and you'll have beaten World 1-1.
Do you swear to tell the whole truth, the complete truth, and nothing but the truth???
If qig and you were both Mafia, you could have actually been talking about the identities of the blues, or who to kill the next night.

You still could be lying.

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:22 pm

KoolKat wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote:Obviously you don't know me. No matter what side I'm on, I'd panic if every friggin person ever jumped on me. I don't want to die. I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.
Eh, I guess so, but honestly, the way you're acting does not fly by as townpanic but rather mafiapanic.

PaperPlayerX wrote:THANK YOU! This is the message I've been trying to convey all along.
Since we don't have other leads, we should lynch the person who has been sending PMs and therefore has something to hide, based on the fact that they couldn't just post it in the thread.
PaperPlayerX wrote:How can both be true at once? Why would I PM qig about who was in the Mafia if we were Mafia? Another leap of logic. A few more and you'll have beaten World 1-1.
Do you swear to tell the whole truth, the complete truth, and nothing but the truth???
If qig and you were both Mafia, you could have actually been talking about the identities of the blues, or who to kill the next night.

What evidence do you have to support that I am lying? You are basically trying to use theories as evidence, which doesn't work. I repeat: IT DOES NOT WORK. Again, just because I've been sending PMs does NOT mean I have something to hide. Why haven't you grasped this concept yet?
Also, how can you tell the difference between "townpanic" and "mafiapanic?" Do you have "vibes" that you just "get" out of scenic nowhere? WHY HAVEN'T YOU TRIED TO PROVE ANY OF YOUR THEORIES?
Steam:

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:24 pm

Also, KoolKat, why did you try to say that I'm a guaranteed townie, then IMMEDIATELY turn and decide "fuck it he's a mafioso, let's kill him because lol?"
Steam:

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:
KoolKat wrote:

What evidence do you have to support that I am lying? You are basically trying to use theories as evidence, which doesn't work. I repeat: IT DOES NOT WORK. Again, just because I've been sending PMs does NOT mean I have something to hide. Why haven't you grasped this concept yet?
Also, how can you tell the difference between "townpanic" and "mafiapanic?" Do you have "vibes" that you just "get" out of scenic nowhere? WHY HAVEN'T YOU TRIED TO PROVE ANY OF YOUR THEORIES?

This is what I meant by panicking. Now you're just trying to make me look guilty.
If you were truly town, you wouldn't be pulling a Gohan card.

Also, my guaranteed townie read was because you claimed to me so innocently, but honestly, it's getting a bit annoying so yeah lynch PaperPlayerX

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Changing vote to PaperPlayerX. Sorry man, you're just panicking way too hard for me to believe you're town.

Magna
Banned

Postby Magna » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:30 pm

qig was so quick to post my message and draw all attention to me over what I did. Although it was my fault for sounding suspicious, it also makes me believe that qig as drawing all attention to me so that he may remain in the shadows.

I think PaperPlayerX is trying to do damage control but he is making it incredibly obvious at this point that he isn't a vanilla townie.
Oh and that post qig made earlier he was directly defending PaperPlayerX as if they were part of a team or group.

My guess is that qig and PaperPlayerX are Mafia and we should consider their actions and get them lynched before they cause any trouble.
Join this great chill forum here: http://forums.krazynet.net

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:31 pm

KoolKat wrote:

This is what I meant by panicking. Now you're just trying to make me look guilty.
If you were truly town, you wouldn't be pulling a Gohan card.

Also, my guaranteed townie read was because you claimed to me so innocently, but honestly, it's getting a bit annoying so yeah lynch PaperPlayerX
No, no, and no. It's in fact the OTHER way around. You are pulling a fast one and trying to make ME look guilty. You see why I'm doing this? It's because I'm trying to prove how much of a hypocrite you are to this whole matter. You are also pulling a "No True Scotsman" by trying to say, "Well, no true X would Y because of baseless reason Z." And, again, you haven't proved any of your theories. What evidence do you have? What research have you done? And what truely do you have as factual proof that I'm a Mafioso? Thus concludes my rebuttal.
Steam:

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Blue Bomber wrote:qig was so quick to post my message and draw all attention to me over what I did. Although it was my fault for sounding suspicious, it also makes me believe that qig as drawing all attention to me so that he may remain in the shadows.

I think PaperPlayerX is trying to do damage control but he is making it incredibly obvious at this point that he isn't a vanilla townie.
Oh and that post qig made earlier he was directly defending PaperPlayerX as if they were part of a team or group.

My guess is that qig and PaperPlayerX are Mafia and we should consider their actions and get them lynched before they cause any trouble.
This actually makes alot of sense. I truly believe you are a townie.

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Blue Bomber wrote:qig was so quick to post my message and draw all attention to me over what I did. Although it was my fault for sounding suspicious, it also makes me believe that qig as drawing all attention to me so that he may remain in the shadows.

You brought that attention on yourself, you know. Of COURSE someone is going to make it public! Why wouldn't they? qig had an opinion and he expressed it. I find nothing wrong with that.
Steam:

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:39 pm

This post is too big to eat in one bite! Let's take it in chunks!
PaperPlayerX wrote:No, no, and no. It's in fact the OTHER way around. You are pulling a fast one and trying to make ME look guilty. You see why I'm doing this? It's because I'm trying to prove how much of a hypocrite you are to this whole matter.
Actually, no. I am truly aligned with the town, and no, if you look back, it was Blue Bomber who posted the initial evidence against you.
PaperPlayerX wrote: You are also pulling a "No True Scotsman" by trying to say, "Well, no true X would Y because of baseless reason Z." And, again, you haven't proved any of your theories.
Again, you are making long posts that sound professional (think buzzwords) but are actually filled with nothing but stale air and a bit of fluff.
PaperPlayerX wrote:What evidence do you have? What research have you done?
Evidence: See - Blue Bomber's posts and mine regarding all the evidence against you, including overpanic, mysterious PMing to qig, and more.

Research: Quite a bit of rolehunting, as if nobody is lying except you I know the identities of at least 5 players.
PaperPlayerX wrote:And what truely do you have as factual proof that I'm a Mafioso? Thus concludes my rebuttal.
More buzzwording.

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:46 pm

KoolKat wrote:This post is too big to eat in one bite! Let's take it in chunks!
PaperPlayerX wrote:No, no, and no. It's in fact the OTHER way around. You are pulling a fast one and trying to make ME look guilty. You see why I'm doing this? It's because I'm trying to prove how much of a hypocrite you are to this whole matter.
Actually, no. I am truly aligned with the town, and no, if you look back, it was Blue Bomber who posted the initial evidence against you.
PaperPlayerX wrote: You are also pulling a "No True Scotsman" by trying to say, "Well, no true X would Y because of baseless reason Z." And, again, you haven't proved any of your theories.
Again, you are making long posts that sound professional (think buzzwords) but are actually filled with nothing but stale air and a bit of fluff.
PaperPlayerX wrote:What evidence do you have? What research have you done?
Evidence: See - Blue Bomber's posts and mine regarding all the evidence against you, including overpanic, mysterious PMing to qig, and more.

Research: Quite a bit of rolehunting, as if nobody is lying except you I know the identities of at least 5 players.
PaperPlayerX wrote:And what truely do you have as factual proof that I'm a Mafioso? Thus concludes my rebuttal.
More buzzwording.
You guys are REALLY narrow minded, you know that? You really are. You're tunnel-visioned morons who don't even play fair.
All of the things you have blamed me of and more you are guilty of yourself. You are the only liar here. YOU are the one who's full of fluff!
And even after all of that, you STILL didn't prove anything.
I won't even bother to say more. None of you will even pay a bit of attention to what I'm saying. No one does.
Steam:

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:47 pm

I don't even? Your lack of logic is astounding..
1)I posted your message because you wanted to RUIN THE MAFIA GAME BY RIGGING THE RESULTS. I'm drawing attention to you because you want to fucking ruin the game, it has nothing to do with wanting to "stay in the shadows". If I wanted to stay in the shadows, I wouldn't be one of the most active members in the thread. There's people who haven't posted at all in this thread, those are the people staying in the shadows, not myself.
1) I never "directly defended PaperPlayerX", I pointed out that it's ridiculous to claim that someone is Mafia based on the fact that they sent PMs. That's shaky evidence at best, and meaningless at worst.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:47 pm

You're still panicking.

And read Igno's post before, no insulting if you do not get your way.

Magna
Banned

Postby Magna » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:47 pm

PaperPlayerX is pulling a Gohan.

Stop digging a deeper hole for yourself. At least try to defend yourself while you still can.
Join this great chill forum here: http://forums.krazynet.net

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:50 pm

qig wrote:

I don't even? Your lack of logic is astounding..
1)I posted your message because you wanted to RUIN THE MAFIA GAME BY RIGGING THE RESULTS. I'm drawing attention to you because you want to fucking ruin the game, it has nothing to do with wanting to "stay in the shadows". If I wanted to stay in the shadows, I wouldn't be one of the most active members in the thread. There's people who haven't posted at all in this thread, those are the people staying in the shadows, not myself.
1) I never "directly defended PaperPlayerX", I pointed out that it's ridiculous to claim that someone is Mafia based on the fact that they sent PMs. That's shaky evidence at best, and meaningless at worst.

1. Actually, when there are member of opposite alignments in that alliance we tend to avoid each other. I can vouch for this group being legit and not quite what Blue Bomber implied it to be.
2. While I agree it's not the best evidence, his reaction is certainly not innocent.

Return to “Mafia”