M7: Mafiafia - Day 5

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Blue Bomber wrote:PaperPlayerX is pulling a Gohan.

Stop digging a deeper hole for yourself. At least try to defend yourself while you still can.
Why should I? But then again, why shoudln't I? It's a lose-lose situation either way. If I defend myself, you'll attempt to poke a hole in it and help dig my hole. If I don't defend myself, I'm pulling a Gohan, therefore making me suspicious and digging me deeper into a hole.
Why don't you give me a way to get OUT of this hole, rather than try to bury me deeper? Why don't you give me a way to officially PROVE my innocence?
Steam:
Spoiler: show
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:55 pm

qig, he refuses to at least say WHO he was PMing.
We're playing Mafia, he COULD have been PMing a Mafia member. While not being 100% sure, it's still a possibility.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:57 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:

Stop digging a deeper hole for yourself. At least try to defend yourself while you still can.
Why should I? But then again, why shoudln't I? It's a lose-lose situation either way. If I defend myself, you'll attempt to poke a hole in it and help dig my hole. If I don't defend myself, I'm pulling a Gohan, therefore making me suspicious and digging me deeper into a hole.
Why don't you give me a way to get OUT of this hole, rather than try to bury me deeper? Why don't you give me a way to officially PROVE my innocence?
If you actually defend yourself it would make you less suspicious.

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:57 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:qig, he refuses to at least say WHO he was PMing.
We're playing Mafia, he COULD have been PMing a Mafia member. While not being 100% sure, it's still a possibility.
Wow. Wow. Now you guys can't even READ. I SPECIFICALLY stated, or "claimed" if your using KoolKat and Blue Bomber's lingo, that I PMed KoolKat, and before that I was talking with qig.
Steam:

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:58 pm

PPX, you are defending yourself while pulling a Gohan. You aren't defending yourself good at all. Panicking will make it worse on yourself. When you panic over a single accusation, it makes you suspicious of being Mafia. If you would have defended yourself civil-like, you most likely wouldn't be in the same boat you are now.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:58 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:
Wow. Wow. Now you guys can't even READ. I SPECIFICALLY stated, or "claimed" if your using KoolKat and Blue Bomber's lingo, that I PMed KoolKat, and before that I was talking with qig.
Actually, you only said you PMed qig. And while I indeed PM'ed you once or twice, at the time in question I wasn't even online.

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:01 pm

KoolKat wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote:

If you actually defend yourself it would make you less suspicious.
The thing is is that for the ENTIRE TIME I've been defending myself, and that you are completely unable to be convinced of my innocence. Why should I continue to defend myself if it won't do any good? It's like throwing bologna at a tank. And the throwing more bologna at an entire army of tanks.
KoolKat wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote:
Actually, you only said you PMed qig. And while I indeed PM'ed you once or twice, at the time in question I wasn't even online.
Now you just making up stories. I PMed you about 4 or 5 times, and you the same. I actually DID say that I PMed you, and at that time, you WERE online. You are a liar.

One other thing: How can you tell the difference between being civil and panicking anyway?
Steam:

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:05 pm

He actually did say he was PMing you, but that was earlier on, and Blue figured out about you PMing someone when he posted about it.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Now you just making up stories. I PMed you about 4 or 5 times, and you the same. I actually DID say that I PMed you, and at that time, you WERE online. You are a liar.

Excuse me, but when I first asked who you were PMing (unless you edited which is 100% unallowed), you stated something about "asking qig who he thought was Mafia"

At the time in question (which was when the Blue Bomber bandwagon started up, not when I was PMing you), I was at school.
I wasn't online at the time we were talking about. Stop trying to manipulate what you and I have said to fit what your dirty deeds and accusations.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Being civil would mean being calm and cool about it, and not insulting. You have been using caps, insulting, and totally panicking.

Mind telling us the times of all these PMs between you and KoolKat?

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:09 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:Being civil would mean being calm and cool about it, and not insulting. You have been using caps, insulting, and totally panicking.

Mind telling us the times of all these PMs between you and KoolKat?
I will do this.

Magna
Banned
Current Project: Soon to be announced! (When PGE releases an engine that is)

Postby Magna » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Try to regulate the amount posts you make guys. We are already at page 24 and it is only Day 1. Please.
Join this great chill forum here: http://forums.krazynet.net

Paper
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Paper » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:12 pm

KoolKat wrote:

Excuse me, but when I first asked who you were PMing (unless you edited which is 100% unallowed), you stated something about "asking qig who he thought was Mafia"

At the time in question (which was when the Blue Bomber bandwagon started up, not when I was PMing you), I was at school.
I wasn't online at the time we were talking about. Stop trying to manipulate what you and I have said to fit what your dirty deeds and accusations.
No. Absolutely not. That is NOT what happened. I recall about 5 strait PMs between you and I. You are the only manipulative one here. Also, the times of Blue Bomber's being-bandwagon'd-on-thing and our PMs are unrelated. How does this make ME manipulative?

But you know what? It's time for me to go to bed. I can't argue any more. If nothing I do works, then why work harder? Go ahead, kill me. I'll just turn up green anyhow. And then you'll be sorry. Oh, you'll be soooo sorry. You won't be able to sleep tonight knowing how much of an evil, vile person you are. KoolKat, Blue Bomber, I wish you no luck whatsoever. In fact, I wish you two to have bad luck in every action you make. You are a sinister force of dread (no pun intended) that cannot be stopped. You are Mafia and nobody believes me.
Steam:

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:12 pm

It's not like we've been making tons of pointless posts or anything.

It is Night 1, yes, but LOTS of things have happened today.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:12 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:
KoolKat wrote:

No. Absolutely not. That is NOT what happened. I recall about 5 strait PMs between you and I. You are the only manipulative one here. Also, the times of Blue Bomber's being-bandwagon'd-on-thing and our PMs are unrelated. How does this make ME manipulative?

But you know what? It's time for me to go to bed. I can't argue any more. If nothing I do works, then why work harder? Go ahead, kill me. I'll just turn up green anyhow. And then you'll be sorry. Oh, you'll be soooo sorry. You won't be able to sleep tonight knowing how much of an evil, vile person you are. KoolKat, Blue Bomber, I wish you no luck whatsoever. In fact, I wish you two to have bad luck in every action you make. You are a sinister force of dread (no pun intended) that cannot be stopped. You are Mafia and nobody believes me.
please
stop Gohan-ing

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:14 pm

You are being waaaaay too overdramatic now.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zioy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:16 pm

I asked him what his role was after a bit of idle chat at around ~4:45PM
PaperPlayerX - > KoolKat @ 4:56 PM wrote:Town. Nothing more, nothing less.
After a while away from home doing other stuff, I sent him this around ~7:45PM
KoolKat -> PaperPlayerX @ 7:46 PM wrote:Please post a thorough analysis of each player who has posted significantly right now. Do it publicly or by PM, but I need your current opinions on each player.
The Blue Bomber Bandwagon started while I was away, at around ~4:20PM.

I was only gone for a half-hour or so, but it did start while I was gone.

TheTurnipLord
Rex
Rex

Postby TheTurnipLord » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Why is there 24 pages of bullcrap on the first day
I forgot my profile existed

qig
Eerie
Eerie
Current Project: SMBX FORUM THE RPG (ahahaahhahaha)

Postby qig » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:53 pm

TheTurnipLord wrote:Why is there 24 pages of bullcrap on the first day
most of its relevant discussion. xD

madoka
Goomba
Goomba

Postby madoka » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:21 pm

omg sorry I forgot about this but im here now
i'll read through this thread rn ;-;

Return to “Mafia”