M7: Mafiafia - Day 5

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
FallingSnow
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:32 am

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby FallingSnow » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Blue Bomber wrote:Try to regulate the amount posts you make guys. We are already at page 24 and it is only Day 1. Please.
1. A lot of it is actually relevent
2. You've been posting almost as much as everyone else, so I have no idea why you're talking

Current Vote Totals:
Blue Bomber (4) - (PaperPlayerX, Nickname, GLuigiX, qig)
Zeldamaster12 (1) - (Pseudo-dino)
PaperPlayerX (5) - (Anphiba, Blue Dread, KoolKat, Murphmario, Zeldamaster12)

I won't be on until around 4EDT tomorrow, so there likely won't be an insta day 1 until then.

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5542
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby Pseudo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:05 am

OK, yeah, actually I change my vote to PaperPlayer, he has been hella suspicious all day.

Also, just to reiterate, as KoolKat said, our little alliances have been pretty much focused on one team or another in the past two games. Blue either didn't describe it very well in the PM to qig or wanted to change the group's nature this game, but it really wasn't the manipulative cabal he implied in the PM, just a town alliance.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Current Project: SMBX FORUM THE RPG (ahahaahhahaha)
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby qig » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:53 am

I'm sorry, but I don't believe it's simply a "town alliance". The PM made the goals of the 'town' alliance absurdly clear. I don't believe blue mistakenly wrote things about fucking with the town or wanting to rig the results of the game, those aren't things you mistakenly write, those are things you consciously think about and then put into words. Did he want to change the groups nature for this game? Personally, I think the group was always like what was described to me through PM, but regardless, what the group did in previous games is mega irrelevant to this game.

What I do know however is the following:
1) Blue Bomber has an IRC chat whose purpose is to rig the results of Mafia games/fuck with the people playing the game.
2) When Blue Bomber was the primary lynch target he went into a fit of rage and called everyone dumbasses.
Image

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby underFlo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:57 am

Blue Bomber wrote:PaperPlayerX is pulling a Gohan.

Stop digging a deeper hole for yourself. At least try to defend yourself while you still can.
I'm currently catching up, but I really felt the need to comment on this. Blue, you pulled a Gohan yourself a few pages back. Like srsly man.
im a girl yo

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby underFlo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:01 am

Also after reading through all of this I'll still vote Blue Bomber. It looks like you're jist baselessly attacking PaperPlayerX. Look at it, it's M6 all over again.
im a girl yo

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5542
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby Pseudo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:52 am

qig wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't believe it's simply a "town alliance". The PM made the goals of the 'town' alliance absurdly clear. I don't believe blue mistakenly wrote things about fucking with the town or wanting to rig the results of the game, those aren't things you mistakenly write, those are things you consciously think about and then put into words. Did he want to change the groups nature for this game? Personally, I think the group was always like what was described to me through PM, but regardless, what the group did in previous games is mega irrelevant to this game.

What I do know however is the following:
1) Blue Bomber has an IRC chat whose purpose is to rig the results of Mafia games/fuck with the people playing the game.
2) When Blue Bomber was the primary lynch target he went into a fit of rage and called everyone dumbasses.
It certainly could be something much more sinister/manipulative this time around, I'm not denying that at all. I just wanted to set the story straight, #dreadfulsecrets was used as nothing more than a town alliance IRC channel in M5. Not necessarily this time around.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

User avatar
Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1905
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Flair: dumb bitch energy

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby Sancles-Chan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:30 am

i'll just lynch PaperplayerX have no one better
Image
certified dumb bitch

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby underFlo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:40 am

Don't you realise it's M6 all over again? Guys, Blue Bomber is so much more suspicious? He pulled a Gohan and then accused PPX of doing so, he tried rigging the game and he didn't give reasons as to why GLuigiX would be Maf is KoolKat had died the first night. Please don't repeat M6, KoolKat never gave real reasons and Blue Bomber would be a way better target, be it for trying to rig the game.
im a girl yo

User avatar
Paper
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1536
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby Paper » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:05 am

Nickname wrote:Don't you realise it's M6 all over again? Guys, Blue Bomber is so much more suspicious? He pulled a Gohan and then accused PPX of doing so, he tried rigging the game and he didn't give reasons as to why GLuigiX would be Maf is KoolKat had died the first night. Please don't repeat M6, KoolKat never gave real reasons and Blue Bomber would be a way better target, be it for trying to rig the game.
Guys. Please. LISTEN to posts like these. You guys are not listening or reading what our side is, and even if you are, your skimming over it to find flaws and flaws only, just to benefit you. Peace.
Steam:
Spoiler: show
Image
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Flair: resident cat
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:07 am

Nickname wrote:Don't you realise it's M6 all over again? Guys, Blue Bomber is so much more suspicious? He pulled a Gohan and then accused PPX of doing so, he tried rigging the game and he didn't give reasons as to why GLuigiX would be Maf is KoolKat had died the first night. Please don't repeat M6, KoolKat never gave real reasons and Blue Bomber would be a way better target, be it for trying to rig the game.
You realize that Blue Bomber is townie, right? The thread says nothing. I'm now suspicious of you.

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4098
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:11 am

Personally, I do not think Nickname is Mafia. Not everyone who disagrees with you is Mafia, KoolKat.
Image

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby underFlo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:17 am

KoolKat wrote:
Nickname wrote:Don't you realise it's M6 all over again? Guys, Blue Bomber is so much more suspicious? He pulled a Gohan and then accused PPX of doing so, he tried rigging the game and he didn't give reasons as to why GLuigiX would be Maf is KoolKat had died the first night. Please don't repeat M6, KoolKat never gave real reasons and Blue Bomber would be a way better target, be it for trying to rig the game.
You realize that Blue Bomber is townie, right? The thread says nothing. I'm now suspicious of you.
And you know he's towny because..?

Also, what thread? Blue behaved so defensive, even more then PPX did. If every Mafia is going to end up like M6 now, where'll be the fun?
im a girl yo

Delete if Allowed 2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby Delete if Allowed 2 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:24 am

Hello

User avatar
Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:50 am
Flair: The maddest of scientists.
Current Project: Looking for the next MAJOR DISCOVERY!
Chat Username: Warlock

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby Warlock » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:29 am

Vil du has kiks?

_________________________________

You want some cookies?
Hey there! I'm just a normal lad. Nothing special about me, I promise.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

Image

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Current Project: SMBX FORUM THE RPG (ahahaahhahaha)
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby qig » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:16 am

KoolKat wrote:
Nickname wrote:Don't you realise it's M6 all over again? Guys, Blue Bomber is so much more suspicious? He pulled a Gohan and then accused PPX of doing so, he tried rigging the game and he didn't give reasons as to why GLuigiX would be Maf is KoolKat had died the first night. Please don't repeat M6, KoolKat never gave real reasons and Blue Bomber would be a way better target, be it for trying to rig the game.
You realize that Blue Bomber is townie, right? The thread says nothing. I'm now suspicious of you.
Why should anyone believe a word you say? You're so finicky and inconsistent with your claims of people being mafia or townies. Where's the sound logic and evidence to back up all of your claims? Why should anyone listen to you, a person who throughout this thread has already shown to be ridiculously inconsistent with claims.

What I do know KoolKat, is that you are not the sheriff. Therefore, you don't know anything. You don't know if X person is Mafia, if Y person is a townie or if Z person is a special role. It's day 1 and all we have is our logic to back up our claims, and your logic has fallen short on multiple occasions.

Is Blue Bomber mafia or a townie? It's impossible to know. What's not impossible to know, is that Blue Bomber's simple existence is harmful to the progress to the town. Each day he survives, his group, 'Dreadful Secrets' gains more and more influence. Let's not forget the purpose of Dreadful Secrets, "to mess with the town" and rig the results of the game. Our town in this game is 15 different and talented individuals whose end goal is all the same, to win the game. Dreadful Secrets is a group of <15 people, whose end goal is the same, to mess with the town and rig the results. Do you want this games results to be decided based on the whim of Blue Bomber and his group of cronies? I certainly don't. The town can, and WILL win.

To fight against the town with Dreadful Secrets or to fight with the town, working for victory? That's what this lynch vote is. The choice is yours.
Image

User avatar
Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1905
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Flair: dumb bitch energy

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby Sancles-Chan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:32 am

Actually, the #dreadfulsecrets was disbanded apparently, i went to check in and there was noone there and now chanserv... I didn't get any message about this though i believe that is what happened. And all the time i was in #dreadfulsecrets, that was not the purpose at all before, i can assure you that.
Image
certified dumb bitch

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby underFlo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:37 am

qig wrote:
KoolKat wrote:
Nickname wrote:Don't you realise it's M6 all over again? Guys, Blue Bomber is so much more suspicious? He pulled a Gohan and then accused PPX of doing so, he tried rigging the game and he didn't give reasons as to why GLuigiX would be Maf is KoolKat had died the first night. Please don't repeat M6, KoolKat never gave real reasons and Blue Bomber would be a way better target, be it for trying to rig the game.
You realize that Blue Bomber is townie, right? The thread says nothing. I'm now suspicious of you.
Why should anyone believe a word you say? You're so finicky and inconsistent with your claims of people being mafia or townies. Where's the sound logic and evidence to back up all of your claims? Why should anyone listen to you, a person who throughout this thread has already shown to be ridiculously inconsistent with claims.

What I do know KoolKat, is that you are not the sheriff. Therefore, you don't know anything. You don't know if X person is Mafia, if Y person is a townie or if Z person is a special role. It's day 1 and all we have is our logic to back up our claims, and your logic has fallen short on multiple occasions.

Is Blue Bomber mafia or a townie? It's impossible to know. What's not impossible to know, is that Blue Bomber's simple existence is harmful to the progress to the town. Each day he survives, his group, 'Dreadful Secrets' gains more and more influence. Let's not forget the purpose of Dreadful Secrets, "to mess with the town" and rig the results of the game. Our town in this game is 15 different and talented individuals whose end goal is all the same, to win the game. Dreadful Secrets is a group of <15 people, whose end goal is the same, to mess with the town and rig the results. Do you want this games results to be decided based on the whim of Blue Bomber and his group of cronies? I certainly don't. The town can, and WILL win.

To fight against the town with Dreadful Secrets or to fight with the town, working for victory? That's what this lynch vote is. The choice is yours.
Why we need a 'like' button. Aside from trying to rig the game, Blue Bomber also behaved suspicious and defensive as well as hypocritical. So yeah, if you want a fair game, lynch Blue Bomber.
im a girl yo

User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Current Project: SMBX FORUM THE RPG (ahahaahhahaha)
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby qig » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:38 am

As I mentioned before, what the purpose of the group was in previous mafia games is irrelevant to the group's purpose today, and no, I don't believe the group has disbanded. It's more likely that the channel is empty because it's like 10:30 am EDT on a thursday, or that the channel was moved to a different location after I exposed it to the public.
Image

User avatar
Sancles-Chan
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1905
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Flair: dumb bitch energy

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby Sancles-Chan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:46 am

qig wrote:As I mentioned before, what the purpose of the group was in previous mafia games is irrelevant to the group's purpose today, and no, I don't believe the group has disbanded. It's more likely that the channel is empty because it's like 10:30 am EDT on a thursday, or that the channel was moved to a different location after I exposed it to the public.
If it was indeed moved i would've gotten a PM since i am one of the more active members of the alliance. So it almost definetelly isn't moved, Blue Bomber never told me about changing the group's orientation either. I am telling the truth. I would love to give you guys more information but i don't have any more of it.
Image
certified dumb bitch

User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Current Project: SMBX FORUM THE RPG (ahahaahhahaha)
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Day 1

Postby qig » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:09 am

Little Boo wrote:
qig wrote:As I mentioned before, what the purpose of the group was in previous mafia games is irrelevant to the group's purpose today, and no, I don't believe the group has disbanded. It's more likely that the channel is empty because it's like 10:30 am EDT on a thursday, or that the channel was moved to a different location after I exposed it to the public.
If it was indeed moved i would've gotten a PM since i am one of the more active members of the alliance. So it almost definetelly isn't moved, Blue Bomber never told me about changing the group's orientation either. I am telling the truth. I would love to give you guys more information but i don't have any more of it.
What if you wouldn't of gotten a PM because Blue Bomber doesn't trust you anymore? You've not shown me anything that makes me believe this group's existence isn't disastrous to the well being to the town.
Image


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest