M7: Mafiafia - Day 5

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Flair: resident cat
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:00 pm

Image

After doing some research, I have came upon the conclusion that PaperPlayerX may be the Jester.


PaperPlayerX wrote:
KoolKat wrote:No comment.
I don't want to vote for Blue Bomber as he's just a townie
But I want the day to end since we will have more evidence
Blue Bomber since his card flipping green can prove my worth

And I'm not a Mafioso
So basically you're throwing Blue Bomber under the bus just to end the day. Not even going to defend him any more. That's really interesting...
You seem to only care about yourself, maybe you're the Jester?
He seems very careless to throw this read around. This evidence could also point to the fact that I was Mafia, but he immediately went to "You're the Jester!!!!'


I was going to look for more quotes, but most of them are really indirect or just outright not useful at all.
Unless evidence proves otherwise, I would go for lynching
qig, PaperPlayerX, or Nickname
tomorrow, as all three have been pretty quick to jump to conclusions about Blue Bomber and I.

User avatar
Murphmario
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1940
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Murphmario » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Might as well confess my role since it has no special effects now:
I am the survivor. You should not fear me.
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Nothing is coming on Christmas. Why? Because I missed my past promises and should stop putting release dates on my stuff.

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Flair: resident cat
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:42 pm

Murphmario wrote:Might as well confess my role since it has no special effects now:
I am the survivor. You should not fear me.
I believe you.

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Flair: resident cat
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:49 pm

More evidence for PaperPlayer being the Jester:

He panicked when people were voting to lynch him. The Jester can only kill people who did not vote to lynch him. Even now, he had 6 lynch votes on him, so depending on who dies tonight, PaperPlayer may or may not appear guilty.

User avatar
Paper
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1537
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Paper » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Responses in green.
KoolKat wrote:Image

After doing some research, I have came upon the conclusion that PaperPlayerX may be the Jester.
Which cannot be proven until I've been inspected or killed.


PaperPlayerX wrote:
KoolKat wrote:No comment.
I don't want to vote for Blue Bomber as he's just a townie
But I want the day to end since we will have more evidence
Blue Bomber since his card flipping green can prove my worth

And I'm not a Mafioso
So basically you're throwing Blue Bomber under the bus just to end the day. Not even going to defend him any more. That's really interesting...
You seem to only care about yourself, maybe you're the Jester?
He seems very careless to throw this read around. This evidence could also point to the fact that I was Mafia, but he immediately went to "You're the Jester!!!!'
You are careless to exaggerate my statements. "Maybe you're the Jester," was a guess, not an exclamation. I also said this because I did NOT think you were Mafia, but now that you've done this, you may just be.


I was going to look for more quotes, but most of them are really indirect or just outright not useful at all.
Unless evidence proves otherwise, I would go for lynching
qig, PaperPlayerX, or Nickname
tomorrow, as all three have been pretty quick to jump to conclusions about Blue Bomber and I.
I was not quick to jump to conclusions. You actually jumped to conclusions about ME. That's how I almost got killed today. qig didn't jump to conclusions either, he was using facts to explain why he thought you and Bomber were suspicious. Nickname was basically like qig in this situation also.
KoolKat wrote:More evidence for PaperPlayer being the Jester:

He panicked when people were voting to lynch him. The Jester can only kill people who did not vote to lynch him. Even now, he had 6 lynch votes on him, so depending on who dies tonight, PaperPlayer may or may not appear guilty.
You literally just repeated what you've already said. The same can apply if I were a Mafioso. The same can ALSO apply if you are a townie, like me, who really doesn't want to die and wants to defend himself. Also, how does someone's death determine my suspicion? The only thing that could make me suspicious is if you died, but that could've been the Jester being a Jester. After all, you only voted for me and Bomber, and Bomber is green.
Steam:
Spoiler: show
Image
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4098
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:57 pm

Normally, I was going to vote for KoolKat this time, but seeing as Blue really was Town, my suspicion died off.

Anyways, suspicion has risen even more for PPX. He's either Mafia or the Jester, but most likely the Jester. He WAS panicking hard last night, and I haven't seen him really work with anyone so far but qig, but tbh, I don't believe qig is actually Mafia, he was just simply explaining something. As for Nickname, I do not really know, he hasn't really done anything suspicious.
Image

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Flair: resident cat
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Like I said, I have contact with the Sheriff and he's going to inspect you tonight.
Honestly, all of your responses just sound like more pointless accusations

I wasn't going to change my vote but instead I made the stupid choice of voting to lynch Blue Bomber
I knew he was a townie but I didn't see the vote count.
If I had known I would have lynched you.

Stop trying to defend yourself with useless statements. Everybody knows I'm the Bodyguard by now, so accusing me isn't going to help at all. I'm not a Mafioso, and everybody knows it.

User avatar
Paper
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1537
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Paper » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:05 pm

KoolKat wrote:Like I said, I have contact with the Sheriff and he's going to inspect you tonight.
Honestly, all of your responses just sound like more pointless accusations

I wasn't going to change my vote but instead I made the stupid choice of voting to lynch Blue Bomber
I knew he was a townie but I didn't see the vote count.
If I had known I would have lynched you.

Stop trying to defend yourself with useless statements. Everybody knows I'm the Bodyguard by now, so accusing me isn't going to help at all. I'm not a Mafioso, and everybody knows it.
Why are my statements useless? And who cares if everyone THINKS you're the bodyguard? There's a chance that people won't believe it. After all, there's no solid proof to say that you are. Did you ever think of that? Your argument that "I'm not a Mafioso and everyone knows it" is invalid. Your claim that my responses are useless doesn't even make sense, how does that disprove my innocence? Your arguments are nothing but air, not even fluff. Your arguments are nothing, based on nothing, with no logic behind it.
Steam:
Spoiler: show
Image
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4098
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:09 pm

It's pretty obvious now that KoolKat isn't Mafia. Blue being Town proves that.
Image

User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Current Project: SMBX FORUM THE RPG (ahahaahhahaha)
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby qig » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:09 pm

I jumped to conclusions in regards to koolkat and blue bomber? I did? wow, that's pretty funny xD. funny, and not at all true.

Please Koolkat, use your almighty wisdom and enlighten the town as to what conclusions I jumped to, I await your response....

Speaking of jumping to conclusions...

Who was it that wanted to lynch someone based on the simple fact they sent a pm on a forum? Who was it who is constantly changing their opinions in regards to his safe and not? Can we actually believe this person is the bodyguard? Why is this person being used as the sheriffs mouthpiece?
Image

User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Current Project: SMBX FORUM THE RPG (ahahaahhahaha)
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby qig » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:11 pm

*In regards to who is safe
Image

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Flair: resident cat
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Why are my statements useless? And who cares if everyone THINKS you're the bodyguard? There's a chance that people won't believe it. After all, there's no solid proof to say that you are.


Besides the fact that a verified townie revealed it as angst after I hammered him, there's absolutely no proof I'm the Bodyguard.
Did you ever think of that? Your argument that "I'm not a Mafioso and everyone knows it" is invalid. Your claim that my responses are useless doesn't even make sense, how does that disprove my innocence? Your arguments are nothing but air, not even fluff. Your arguments are nothing, based on nothing, with no logic behind it.
My arguments are perfectly valid meta. You need to learn that there doesn't have to be perfect, valid proof wrapped in polka-dotted wrapping paper for something to be a valid concern.
I know how you play, and this does not strike me at all as town-PaperPlayer.

I am now even more suspicious of you since now you're trying to say we need 100% proof for things, and if that was the case Mafia would never go anywhere but the Mafia winning.

I will respond to qig in a minute

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Flair: resident cat
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:16 pm

qig wrote:I jumped to conclusions in regards to koolkat and blue bomber? I did? wow, that's pretty funny xD. funny, and not at all true.
Actually, I'm not really suspicious of you anymore. That was old news.
qig wrote:Please Koolkat, use your almighty wisdom and enlighten the town as to what conclusions I jumped to, I await your response....
Same as before
qig wrote:Who was it that wanted to lynch someone based on the simple fact they sent a pm on a forum?
Blue Bomber, a verified townie. And the real proof (which you are avoiding) is how he reacted when asked about this information. He started to panic and make useless posts.
qig wrote:Who was it who is constantly changing their opinions in regards to his safe and not?

A lot of people. At first I believed PaperPlayer's town claim, but afterwards I do not trust him.
Can we actually believe this person is the bodyguard? Why is this person being used as the sheriffs mouthpiece?
I don't know, if my role PM lying?
I don't know, maybe I'm trustworthy?

User avatar
Paper
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1537
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Paper » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:20 pm

qig wrote:I jumped to conclusions in regards to koolkat and blue bomber? I did? wow, that's pretty funny xD. funny, and not at all true.

Please Koolkat, use your almighty wisdom and enlighten the town as to what conclusions I jumped to, I await your response....

Speaking of jumping to conclusions...

Who was it that wanted to lynch someone based on the simple fact they sent a pm on a forum? Who was it who is constantly changing their opinions in regards to his safe and not? Can we actually believe this person is the bodyguard? Why is this person being used as the sheriffs mouthpiece?
More questions to question the innocence of KoolKat:
Is he the Sheriff's mouthpiece at all?
Isn't he one of the people who sent me PMs that I had to reply to, therefore rendering his PM argument hypocritical?
Despite his claims, didn't he still lynch Blue Bomber for his OWN needs, and not his?

Responses in green again:
KoolKat wrote:
Why are my statements useless? And who cares if everyone THINKS you're the bodyguard? There's a chance that people won't believe it. After all, there's no solid proof to say that you are.


Besides the fact that a verified townie revealed it as angst after I hammered him, there's absolutely no proof I'm the Bodyguard.
Exactly. So why are you still trying to hammer in the fact that you want us all to believe you are the Bodyguard?
Did you ever think of that? Your argument that "I'm not a Mafioso and everyone knows it" is invalid. Your claim that my responses are useless doesn't even make sense, how does that disprove my innocence? Your arguments are nothing but air, not even fluff. Your arguments are nothing, based on nothing, with no logic behind it.
My arguments are perfectly valid meta. You need to learn that there doesn't have to be perfect, valid proof wrapped in polka-dotted wrapping paper for something to be a valid concern.
I know how you play, and this does not strike me at all as town-PaperPlayer.
No they aren't. They aren't valid in the slightest. We all know it doesn't have to be perfect, but not only do your arguments lack evidence, they also lack reasoning and logic. Also, how do you really know how I play? That's not something you can just "study." What if I've played Mafia differently before? What if I'm trying to use a different strategy than the last few games to ensure the town wins? Why can't you just admit that you're wrong?

I am now even more suspicious of you since now you're trying to say we need 100% proof for things, and if that was the case Mafia would never go anywhere but the Mafia winning.
You DO need proof, and logic, which you have barely any of. And no, needing valid proof does NOT cause the Mafia to win every time. You THINK you know these things, but you don't.
I will respond to qig in a minute
Steam:
Spoiler: show
Image
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

User avatar
qig
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Current Project: SMBX FORUM THE RPG (ahahaahhahaha)
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby qig » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:21 pm

In the end, there's no real reason to argue during the night. We'll see what happens in the coming day.
Image

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Flair: resident cat
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:23 pm

PaperPlayer, stop digging yourself deeper.
I am indeed the Bodyguard, and your response to my obvious sarcasm shows you're just digging up random crap now.

I am considering requesting a replacement because playing with people this stupid isn't really that fun.

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4098
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:23 pm

PPX, the fact how you panicked almost instantly after being accused pretty much made it worse on yourself.
Image

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Flair: resident cat
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:27 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:More questions to question the innocence of KoolKat:
Is he the Sheriff's mouthpiece at all?
Isn't he one of the people who sent me PMs that I had to reply to, therefore rendering his PM argument hypocritical?
Despite his claims, didn't he still lynch Blue Bomber for his OWN needs, and not his?
1. You sound like you're trying to get me to reveal the identity of the Sheriff here. And yes, the Sheriff indeed contacted me.
2. The PM argument is old news. We're not using that as evidence anymore. We're using your obvious reaction to it as evidence since only a panicky killing role acts like that.
3. No, I lynched Blue Bomber because I didn't realize that the day ended so soon. If I had known I would have voted you. Stop trying to use this as evidence against me since it was an honest mistake on my part. Bomber even revealed my role over it.

User avatar
Paper
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1537
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby Paper » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:31 pm

KoolKat wrote:PaperPlayer, stop digging yourself deeper.
I am indeed the Bodyguard, and your response to my obvious sarcasm shows you're just digging up random crap now.

I am considering requesting a replacement because playing with people this stupid isn't really that fun.
Wow. It's almost like you think this stuff will affect you in real life. Calling me stupid is just flat-out rude, and using sarcasm as an excuse doesn't help either. Maybe you should quit and play a Mafia game elsewhere, if you're that insistent on being right all the time. Not only are you narcissistic in game, but you're narcissistic in real life. You're a fool and no one should believe what you say. Requesting a replacement won't get you anywhere either. If you are so intent on saying I'm digging myself a hole, why don't you just dig YOURSELF a hole and cry about it?
KoolKat wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote:More questions to question the innocence of KoolKat:
Is he the Sheriff's mouthpiece at all?
Isn't he one of the people who sent me PMs that I had to reply to, therefore rendering his PM argument hypocritical?
Despite his claims, didn't he still lynch Blue Bomber for his OWN needs, and not his?
1. You sound like you're trying to get me to reveal the identity of the Sheriff here. And yes, the Sheriff indeed contacted me.
2. The PM argument is old news. We're not using that as evidence anymore. We're using your obvious reaction to it as evidence since only a panicky killing role acts like that.
3. No, I lynched Blue Bomber because I didn't realize that the day ended so soon. If I had known I would have voted you. Stop trying to use this as evidence against me since it was an honest mistake on my part. Bomber even revealed my role over it.
1. Stop putting words in my mouth.
2. Old news is news nonetheless. It's still information that can be used against either of us.
3. Why did you even make the decision in the first place? Even if you "didn't know" about the lynch count, and even if you "didn't" know how close it was to the end of the phase, you still were defending Bomber, so why did you change?
Steam:
Spoiler: show
Image
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Flair: resident cat
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: M7: Mafiafia - Night 2

Postby zioy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:35 pm

PaperPlayerX wrote:
KoolKat wrote:PaperPlayer, stop digging yourself deeper.
I am indeed the Bodyguard, and your response to my obvious sarcasm shows you're just digging up random crap now.

I am considering requesting a replacement because playing with people this stupid isn't really that fun.
Wow. It's almost like you think this stuff will affect you in real life. Calling me stupid is just flat-out rude, and using sarcasm as an excuse doesn't help either. Maybe you should quit and play a Mafia game elsewhere, if you're that insistent on being right all the time. Not only are you narcissistic in game, but you're narcissistic in real life. You're a fool and no one should believe what you say. Requesting a replacement won't get you anywhere either. If you are so intent on saying I'm digging myself a hole, why don't you just dig YOURSELF a hole and cry about it?
KoolKat wrote:
PaperPlayerX wrote:More questions to question the innocence of KoolKat:
Is he the Sheriff's mouthpiece at all?
Isn't he one of the people who sent me PMs that I had to reply to, therefore rendering his PM argument hypocritical?
Despite his claims, didn't he still lynch Blue Bomber for his OWN needs, and not his?
1. You sound like you're trying to get me to reveal the identity of the Sheriff here. And yes, the Sheriff indeed contacted me.
2. The PM argument is old news. We're not using that as evidence anymore. We're using your obvious reaction to it as evidence since only a panicky killing role acts like that.
3. No, I lynched Blue Bomber because I didn't realize that the day ended so soon. If I had known I would have voted you. Stop trying to use this as evidence against me since it was an honest mistake on my part. Bomber even revealed my role over it.
1. Stop putting words in my mouth.
2. Old news is news nonetheless. It's still information that can be used against either of us.
3. Why did you even make the decision in the first place? Even if you "didn't know" about the lynch count, and even if you "didn't" know how close it was to the end of the phase, you still were defending Bomber, so why did you change?
3

Everything you said here was manipulating what I said.
-I was being sarcastic when I said that there was no evidence. How is this an excuse?
-I was mostly referring to how people here don't stop to think about what they're saying. I wasn't directly calling you rude.
-You don't know how I am in real life, and no, I'm not narcissistic even in the game. I have mostly made a crapload of mistakes
-I'm dealing with a crapload of bullying both on the forums and IRL right now
-
PaperPlayerX wrote:Requesting a replacement won't get you anywhere either. If you are so intent on saying I'm digging myself a hole, why don't you just dig YOURSELF a hole and cry about it?
STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE

your post is so full of holes it could be swiss cheese


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests