Dumb Fraction idea that came a few minutes ago
Shaky Team Based Combat
There are 4
teams of 4
, and Pink
. That's 16 players in the game!
color unique roles and 16
common roles to pick from. That's a grand total of 20 roles to get, and 32
roles in total!
- Teams do not know who the other members are
- Players are given 4
random options of roles to pick from
- There will be only 2
killing roles at max for all the teams combined, unless it is a specific ability killing role.
- The same above also applies for healing roles
- You will have contact with one random member of an opposing team and you can choose at the beginning of the game either to win with them or your team.
- Your team will have contact with other members of other opposing colors from the one you are in contact with, this can make or break the choice to stay with your team or partner.
- Victory conditions for a team will be having a higher number of players out of all the remaining teams, but one team must be defeated.
- Victory conditions for you and your contact are being the last two standing or being the only two people out of 16 to have their contacts alive.
- Team colors allow you to get a role special to that team instead of 3 common roles. (Ex. there will always be a team special role out of role list.)
- You can re-roll you roll list once and get a chance to get a different set of roles, which may or not not give you different roles to pick from.
- Color Inspection roles do not give you the just the role of their team, but also of their special contact (Ex.: Player 1 insepcts Player 2, their name appears as Player2
) You do not get to know who their contact is, nor do you know if they are the team 1 or team 2.
- You can re-roll only if you are the last member on your team and if your contact is also dead. When re-rolling you will always have a re-roll only role available. This roll also can be re-rolled once. Gives access to rare roles.
- There will be a rare special role that appears every team that only appears in re-rolls of re-rolls.
- You can have two abilities/roles in this game. Both count as first rolls, and both can be re-rolled. If you picked 2 common roles you can get a third common role. (You can only choose one immune type role/self protection role.)
roles when picked can only be the only role used, this means no other common role, unless it is within their ability.
- In certain circumstances, there maybe multiple winners based upon the win conditions you and those players chose.
- There should be on your team if you were team Red, 1 contact Blue, 1 contact Purple, and 1 contact Pink. There will be one for each team who may have one more Blue, Purple, Red, or Pink depending on your team.
Common Roles Something like this: show
- Roles that are added into the pool of roles to pick from other then team special roles.
Red Common Special roles: show
- Red team's special roles focuses on 1 non-unique killing, 1 tampering role, and 1 unique killing. Rare role focuses on Nulling and unique killing.
- Blue team's special roles focuses on 1 healing, 1 investigative, and 1 martyr role. Rare role focuses on healing and unique killing.
- Purple team's special roles focuses 1 non-unique killing role, 1 rumorer, and 1 unique killing role. Rare role focuses on Non-unique killing.
Pink Purple Special Roles: show
- Pink team's special roles focuses one 1 martyr healing role, 1 pairing role, and 1 controlling role. Rare role focuses on role bending.
- Generally this is what they would look like.