Game Concept Thread

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.

Moderator: Game Masters

Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Current Project: Don't have one. At least not yet.
Chat Username: Warlock

Re: Game Concept Thread

Postby Warlock » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:12 am

M45+ - The Burdens of Encelot
15 Players - Cardflip

In the village of Encelot, the King and his fellow royals grow weary of a new threat. A band of assassins from a neighbouring village have been sent over to Encelot to assassinate him and his people. However, all is not what it seems. These assassins are masters of disguise, blending in with the local townsfolk during the daytime and striking at night. The king and his subjects must work together to find out which of them is not who they seem and execute them, before Encelot falls...

The Assassins

The Assassins win if they outnumber all townsfolk, or kill all royals.

Hitman: Collaboratively chooses one person to kill each night. Cardflips green on inspection and upon death, or red if lynched.
Expert Assassin: Collaboratively chooses one person to kill each night. Can also choose to hide the village in fog for a night and day once per game. People killed or lynched during that time will not cardflip.
Assassin: Collaboratively choose one person to kill each night.

The Royals

The Royals win with the Townsfolk once all Assassins are dead. The name of all Royals are revealed to all Townsfolk after the first night. All Royals are in contact with each other.

The King: At any time, The King can choose a person to execute once per day phase. The chosen person is killed on the spot. If the person executed is innocent, the King's role is revealed to all. Lynching continues as usual after the execution.
The Queen: Can choose a person each night to invite to their residence. That person cannot be lynched the next day.
The Heir: When the King dies, the Heir takes his place and assumes the role of the King.
The Prince: Has no special abilities. Chooses one person to lynch each day.

The Townsfolk

The Townsfolk win with the Royals once all of the Assassins are dead. They know the names of all Royals after the first night.

Adversary: Can choose a player during the night to discover their alignment.
Soldier: When lynched, the soldier draws out his sword and chooses someone to die with him.
Priest: Can choose someone to heal during the night. That person is immune to nightkills for the night. Can heal himself once per game. Can't heal the same Royal twice.
Trainee: Can choose one person to kill each night. If innocent, the Trainee cardflips red next day phase.
Peasant: Has no special abilities. Chooses one person to lynch each day.
Imbecile: Thinks he's a Peasant. Always cardflips red.

Role PMs:
Spoiler: show
You are the Hitman! You are brilliant at disguising yourself as an innocent peasant, so much so that people aren't suspicious of you at all! Work with the other Assassins to find the Royals and kill them!

Your fellow Assassins are...
You are the Expert Assassin! You are a master of disguise and can shroud the entire village with thick fog once per night. Work with the other Assassins to find the Royals and kill them!

You are the Assassin! Work with your teammates to find the Royals and kill them!

You are the King! During the day you can choose someone to execute. Be careful however - if you kill an innocent townsperson by mistake, the Assassins take note of who you are, and the secrecy that once protected you shall be blown swiftly away.

Your Heir is...
Your Queen is...
Your Prince is...
You are the Queen! During the night you can choose one of your "loyal subjects" to care for for the night.
In the morning they are under your protection, and cannot be lynched for the day.

Your King is...
The Heir is...
Your Prince is...
You are the Heir! When the King dies, the kingdom shall turn to you to rule and restore order. Work with your people to kill the Assassins that threaten them!

Your King is...
Your Queen is...
Your Prince is...
You are the Prince! You don't have any special abilities, but you are important nonetheless! Work with your fellow Royals and your people to restore order to the village of Encelot!

Your King is...
The Heir is...
Your Prince is...
You are the Adversary! During the night you can expect somebody and find out their alignment! Work with the Royals and the Townsfolk to kill the Assassins!

Your King is...
The other Royals are...
You are the Soldier! You were once a trusted member of your society, who is ready to win whatever the cost. When lynched, you unleash your sword and choose someone to join you in death.

Your King is...
The other Royals are...
You are the Priest! During the night you can choose to heal someone - that person can't be killed that night. The Royals don't like to be pestered by you - they shall only tolerate your presence once.

Your King is...
The other Royals are...
You are a Trainee! You are a Soldier in training, a simple man following the knightly codes of honor and glory. You decide to take matters into your own hands, and can kill someone during the night. But watch out -
if you try to kill a villager, you shall be the one to die instead.
Your King is...
The other Royals are...
You are a Peasant! Although you are looked down upon my most mebers of your society, you still have a large role to play. Work with the Royals and your fellow Townsfolk to purge Encelot of the assassins!

Your King is...
Your other Royals are...
Last edited by Warlock on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hey there! I'm just a normal lad. Nothing special about me, I promise.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey and Toad's SMB Adventure, Also, The Enemy's Boss Rush(yeah sure)
Chat Username: Mosaic

Postby Mosaic » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:52 am

Warlock wrote:M45+ - The Burdens of Encelot
18 Players - Cardflip

In the village of Encelot, the King and his fellow royals grow weary of a new threat. A band of assassins from a neighbouring village have been sent over to Encelot to assassinate him and his people. However, all is not what it seems. These assassins are masters of disguise, blending in with the local townsfolk during the daytime and striking at night. The king and his subjects must work together to find out which of them is not who they seem and execute them, before Encelot falls...

The Assassins

Hitman: Can choose one person to kill each night. Cardflips green on inspection and upon death, or red if lynched.
Expert Assassin: Can choose one person to kill each night. Can also choose to hide the village in fog for a night and day once per game. People killed or lynched during that time will not cardflip.
Assassin: Can choose one person to kill each night.

The Royals

The Royals win with the Townsfolk once all Assassins are dead. The name of all Royals are revealed to all Townsfolk after the first night.

The King: At any time, The King can choose a person to execute once per day phase. If the person executed is innocent, the King's role is revealed to all.
The Queen: Can choose a person each night to invite to their residence. That person cannot be lynched the next day.
The Heir: When the King dies, the Heir takes his place and assumes the role of the King.

The Townsfolk

The Townsfolk win with the Royals once all of the Assassins are dead. They know the names of all Royals after the first night.

Adversary: Can choose a player during the night. The person will know their color.
Soldier: When lynched, the soldier draws out his sword and chooses someone to die with him.
Priest: Can choose someone to heal during the night. That person is immune to nightkills for the night. Can heal himself once per game. Can't heal the same Royal twice.
Trainee: Can choose one person to kill each night. If innocent, the Trainee dies instead.

Role PMs:
You are the Hitman! You are brilliant at disguising yourself as an innocent peasant, so much so that people aren't suspicious of you at all! Work with the other Assassins to find the Royals and kill them!

You are the Expert Assassin! You are a master of disguise and can shroud the entire village with thick fog once per night. Work with the other Assassins to find the Royals and kill them!

You are the Assassin! Work with your teammates to find the Royals and kill them!

You are the King! During the day you can choose someone to execute. Be careful however - if you kill an innocent townsperson by mistake, the Assassins take note of who you are, and the secrecy that once protected you shall be blown swiftly away.

Your Heir is...
Your Queen is...
Your Prince is...
You are the Queen! During the night you can choose one of your "loyal subjects" to care for for the night.
In the morning they are under your protection, and cannot be lynched for the day.

Your King is...
The Heir is...
Your Prince is...
You are the Heir! When the King dies, the kingdom shall turn to you to rule and restore order. Work with your people to kill the Assassins that threaten them!

Your King is...
Your Queen is...
Your Prince is...
You are the Prince! You don't have any special abilities, but you are important nonetheless! Work with your fellow Royals and your people to restore order to the village of Encelot!

Your King is...
The Heir is...
Your Prince is...
You are the Adversary! During the night you can expect somebody and find out their alignment! Work with the Royals and the Townsfolk to kill the Assassins!

Your King is...
The other Royals are...
You are the Soldier! You were once a trusted member of your society, who is ready to win whatever the cost. When lynched, you unleash your sword and choose someone to join you in death.

Your King is...
The other Royals are...
You are the Priest! During the night you can choose to heal someone - that person can't be killed that night. The Royals don't like to be pestered by you - they shall only tolerate your presence once.

Your King is...
The other Royals are...
You are a Trainee! You are a Soldier in training, a simple man following the knightly codes of honor and glory. You decide to take matters into your own hands, and can kill someone during the night. But watch out -
Your King is...
The other Royals are...
You are a Peasant! Although you are looked down upon my most mebers of your society, you still have a large role to play. Work with the Royals and your fellow Townsfolk to purge Encelot of the assassins!

Your King is...
Your other Royals are...
I have a few questions.
1. Are the royals in contact?
2. Does each assassin kill separately? If so, that should be changed to a collaborative kill.
3. Does not cardflip just mean flip black?
4. Does the king decide the lynch victim each day until they die?
5. Does the adversary themselves learn their targets color, or does their target learn their color? Some clarification would help.
6. why is the trainee green? Also that penalty is stupid, either don't penalize them or change it to them cardfliping red next day phase.
EDIT:
also, consider our situation with mafia rn, 18 players is too many.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

My Level Thread

viewtopic.php?f=89&t=16338

My Projects

It also has a discord server! -> https://discord.gg/XGwG2AK

Contests: show
Contests i'm currently in
TTK's Mountain Level Contest: Level Finished
TTK's Sky Level Contest: Level Finished
Restricted Contest 2: Not Started

Contests I've previously joined
Community Contest 13: 30th Place
Water Level Contest Placed 1st
Community Contest 12 Placed 39th
Underground Level Contest Level Placed 5th
SVLC 2 Placed 7th
Snow Level Contest Level Placed 5th
and more...
[/center]
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
[/center]

Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby Warlock » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:00 pm

MosaicMario wrote:I have a few questions.
1. Are the royals in contact?
2. Does each assassin kill separately? If so, that should be changed to a collaborative kill.
3. Does not cardflip just mean flip black?
4. Does the king decide the lynch victim each day until they die?
5. Does the adversary themselves learn their targets color, or does their target learn their color? Some clarification would help.
6. why is the trainee green? Also that penalty is stupid, either don't penalize them or change it to them cardfliping red next day phase.
EDIT:
also, consider our situation with mafia rn, 18 players is too many.
1. Yes, they are.
2. No, the kill is collaborative. Will change the wording.
3. Yes. Basially.
4. When the King decides to execute someone that player is killed ON THE SPOT, regardless of how many votes that person got. If the person killed was an innocent townsperson the name of the king is revealed to all ON THE SPOT. Lynching then continues as normal.
5. They learn their target's color.
6. Thanks for the feedback, will change.
7. The amount of Peasants can be adjusted.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey and Toad's SMB Adventure, Also, The Enemy's Boss Rush(yeah sure)

Postby Mosaic » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:46 pm

MosaicMario wrote:M??: Ace Attorneys Vs Ace Mafia Vs Ace Murderer

20 Players
Roleflip Game
Items

The Mafia
When collabrating on who to kill, they must also decide who'll visit their target to make the kill.
Busse Bosse: The Leader of the Mafia, immune to nightkills.
Wendy Black: Can blackmail a player each night, roleblocking them that night and silencing them next day phase. Can't select the same player twice in a row.
Matchad Flames: Can burn everyone’s names twice in the game, changing the roleflip to cardflip for the next day and night phase, as it takes some time to get everyone’s names written up again.
Stocklin Sleuth: They can switch their identity with someone else each night, making him come up his target’s name and his target coming up his name if either were killed, that night phase or next day phase. however, being inspected will still have him come up red.
Devan Boomer: Can attach a bomb to a player each night, if this player is killed, their identity will be unknown, can't select the mafia kill, the bomb defuses after the night ends aswell.

The Attorneys

Phoenix Wright: Is able to inspect someone to find out their color each night. And will learn the color of anyone that visits him as well.
Miles Edgeworth: Being a seeker of the truth, he can check what items a player has each night.
Franziska Von Karma: Can convince someone to bend to her orders each night, roleblocking them that night phase and overwriting their vote next day phase, can't select the same player twice in a row.

The Town
Maya Fey: She knows who Mia is. Will survive a single night kill.
Pearl Fey: Can give a player a Magatama each night. Can only select each player once.
Gunder Swift: Can give someone a pistol three times in the game.
Civilian
Civilian
Civilian
Civilian
Civilian
Civilian
Millwright Stones: a retired member of the mafia who no longer works for them. However, since he is still slightly suspected, he flips as red, knows their identity.
Mia Fey: Flips a unique color, being a ghost, can only speak at night, and has the knowledge of which killing party target each person killed each night, cannot be lynched, however doesn’t count to the townsperson total.

Third Party
Sierra Ciller: They can kill a player each night, upon killing them, they'll steal their magatama, if they have one. Can only keep one at a time. and anyone who visits them will roleblocked that night phase and silenced next day phase, they also have nightkill immunity. They can once in the game along with their nightly kill give another player a knife.
Items: show
Pistol
Anyone with this item can kill a single player during a PHASE with a single drawback, it'll be announced that a pistol was fired.

Knife
Anyone with this item can choose to kill a player during the night, infinite uses.

Magatama

Anyone who gets this item will get 1 of 3 Powers based on the player, which is predetermined before the game begins.
Ability 1: Lynch votes count for two
Ability 2: Will survive a single nightkill.
Ability 3: Can post a message after death
Win Condtions
The Mafia: Get rid of the attorneys, Sierra Ciller, and outnumber or even the town
The Attorneys: Eliminate all of the mafia and Sierra Ciller and win alongside the town
The Town: Get rid of the Mafia and Sierra Ciller and win alongside the Attorneys
Third Party: Eliminate the Mafia, Attorneys, and Specials or be the last player standing.
Extra Notes: show
- Though Mia Fey knows which killing party targeted which, they won’t know the identity of the killer.
- The Mafia and attorneys both know their teammates respectively
- If Sierra Ciller gets a Pistol, they can make two kills in one night.
- If the Mafia get a Gun or a Knife, they can more than one kill in a night
- Sierra Ciller can't give out more than one Knife at a time, and as such, Gunder Swift can't give out more than one Gun in a night
- Roleblocking prevents item usage as well as ability usage
Upperdate

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

My Level Thread

My Projects

SVLC 2 Placed 7th
and more...
[/center]

[/center]

Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby Warlock » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:19 pm

Warlock wrote:M45+ - The Burdens of Encelot
15 Players - Cardflip

The Assassins

Hitman: Collaboratively chooses one person to kill each night. Cardflips green on inspection and upon death, or red if lynched.
Expert Assassin: Collaboratively chooses one person to kill each night. Can also choose to hide the village in fog for a night and day once per game. People killed or lynched during that time will not cardflip.
Assassin: Collaboratively choose one person to kill each night.

The Royals

The Royals win with the Townsfolk once all Assassins are dead. The name of all Royals are revealed to all Townsfolk after the first night. All Royals are in contact with each other.

The King: At any time, The King can choose a person to execute once per day phase. The chosen person is killed on the spot. If the person executed is innocent, the King's role is revealed to all. Lynching continues as usual after the execution.

The Townsfolk

Adversary: Can choose a player during the night to discover their alignment.
Trainee: Can choose one person to kill each night. If innocent, the Trainee cardflips red next day phase.

Role PMs:

Your Heir is...
Your Queen is...
Your Prince is...

Your King is...
The Heir is...
Your Prince is...

Your King is...
Your Queen is...
Your Prince is...

Your King is...
The Heir is...
Your Prince is...

Your King is...
The other Royals are...

Your King is...
The other Royals are...

Your King is...
The other Royals are...
Your King is...
The other Royals are...

Your King is...
Your other Royals are...
Version 1.1

Changelog:-
- Reduced total amount of players from 18 to 15
- Reduced total amount of Peasants from 6 to 3.

RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Current Project: M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: PK★Esper

Postby RSupertheGreat » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:27 am

Okaay.. so I was pretty much bored and thinking of making a mafia-faction game and in addition, Kirby "reskin" thing. Soo..
Mafia ## (aka Faction #): Kirby and the Helper Fighters
16 players/Roleflip
Story: show
In the arena of Dream Land, there was an event "team battle" where they clash against the other Kirbys. Long time no see for the helpers of Kirby's cannot join them but now they can today. In order for any of the team wins, they must discuss who to "lynch" them outside from their rest area (Day Phase) and who to "KO" them by sneaking in their rest area (Night Phase). Unfortunately, there is two of them to not have a rest area that is red and yellow so the announcer (aka me) says that they are free to roam around, whatsoever to save and/or protect themselves from being KO'd.
Pink Kirby's Team
Sword Kirby - Can choose a player to cut them, KO-ing them in their rest area (or outside for Red Kirby's Team and Yellow Kirby's Team).
Simirror - Can protect himself from being KO'd, since his weapon is a mirror so if one tries to attack them and then aciddentally attacks Simirror's mirror reflection, they will get KO'd. Limitations: His limitations are protecting himself and one of his team which his ability usage can be used twice.
Blade Knight - If Sword Kirby gets KO'd or lynched, he will replace him + has the same ability as Sword Kirby. Will appear green when he gets lynched.
Pillah - Can heal one of his team from being KO'd.

Red Kirby's Team
Hammer Kirby - Can choose a player to squish them. The targetted player won't be able to go out to discuss. Occasionally, Hammer Kirby may get the targetted player to get KO'd.
TAC - Can choose a player to roleblocking them in their rest area.
Bonkers - Can protect a player from being KO'd. The attacker will get KO'd from his hammer attack.
Parasol W. Dee - Can choose a player to get "circus thrown", KO-ing them in their rest area (or outside for this team and Yellow Kirby's Team). Limitations: He can give 3 players a parasol which they'll be able to use Parasol W. Dee's Circus Throw ability.

Yellow Kirby's Team aka the useless team that needs improvements
Archer Kirby - Can choose a player to find out their color. Self-explanatory.
Bio Spark - May stalk the player to find out who visits them.
Poppy Bro Jr. - Can give a player a box containing a bomb called "Bomb-in-the-Box", the targetted player will get notified that they are holding them. The targetted player must visit to the other player. If one is still holding it, they will get KO'd.
Sir Kibble - Can choose a player to cut them, KO-ing them in their rest area (or outside for this team and Red Kirby's team).

Green Kirby's Team
Paint Kirby - Has the ability to switch his role color either to green, blue or dark yellow.
Knuckle Joe - Can choose a player to KO them. Self-explanatory.
Plasma Wisp - Has two following attacks that is; Plasma Spark - Can KO the player except when Simirror uses his ability. Plasma Barrier - Can protect himself from being attacked.
Capsule J2 - Can KO himself by exploding and will visits the person who to get KO'd with him.
Win Conditions: show
Pink Kirby's Team wins when they KO the team's Kirby leaders.
Red Kirby's Team wins alongside Yellow Kirby's Team when they KO Green Kirby's team and Pink Kirby's team.
Yellow Kirby's Team wins alongside Red Kirby's Team when they KO Green Kirby's team and Pink Kirby's team.
Green Kirby's Team wins when they KO pink, yellow and red Kirby's team.
Clarifications are still in Under Construction: show
  • Pink Kirby's team and Green Kirby's team is in contact with their own teammates.
These are still WIP, feel free to ask me on any of these.
yes i know, most of my wordings are bad. i'll improve them asap

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scroll down to the next post please, kthxbai

Pseudo
Tellah
Tellah
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:41 pm

I would recommend homogenizing the colors on each time more, RSuper - it would be super hard to tell who anyone is at the moment.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:57 am

So this is the updated version of my M45 entry, it's not to late to update it in the M45 host signups right?
M45: Poke Battle Roayle
- KO = Kill
- Banish = Lynch
- Faction Game
- Ballot-Public Voting(Either Works)
- Roleflip
- 16 Players
- 4 Teams
- “Lynching” Is Mandatory
- Role usage is mandatory unless stated otherwise in a list below.
- Teammates ARE NOT in contact
- Failed KO attempts ARE announced
Fire Types
ImageTyphlosion: They can use Will-O-Wisp on another pokemon each night, and then burn all of his targets on a later night, roleblocking them all at the same time.
ImageMacargo: They can KO a Pokemon with Fire Blast each night, if they target a water type, it’ll actually backfire on them and they’ll be KO’d.
ImageTalonflame: They can use Fly to watch a Pokemon each night to learn who visited tham. Can also use fly to twice in the game survive any KO attempt made againist them.
ImageVolcarona: Banish-immune, all visitors will be vote blocked next day phase because of flame body, they won't be notified their vote blocked. fire types are unaffected.

Bug Types
ImageHeracross: They can KO a Pokemon with Megahorn each night, if they target one of their teammates, their role will be revealed to the public. they’ll survive a single attempted KO as they know Iron Defense.
ImageVenomoth: They can use Foresight to find a Pokemon’s alignment each night. Immune to Poisoning.
ImageScolipede: They can use Screech each night to screw over that Pokemon making them always lose in KITB situations, their vote blocked AND any protection or KO immunity on them aside from offensive abilites will fail. Immune to Poisoning.
ImageYanmega: immune to banishes because of Speed Boost. Can twice in use Supersonic so that any abilities their targeted by, the targeter will use on themselves.

Poision Types
ImageDrapion: They can intimidate a Pokemon with leer to learn their exact identity each night, however, the player is alerted. Immune to Poisoning. Because of their ability Battle Armor, they'll survive a single KO attempt.
ImageSeviper: They can poison a Pokemon with Toxic each night, that Pokemon will go unconscious from the poisioning at the end of the next day phase, KOing them. Cannot poison self.
ImageCrobat: They can use Confuse Ray twice in the game so that any abilities their targeted by, the targeter will use on themselves. Immune to Poisoning.
ImageVictrebel: Can use Gastro Acid on a Pokemon each night, suppressing all their abilites, including passive ones that night. immune to poisoning.

Water Types
ImageBlastoise: They can KO a Pokemon with Hydro Cannon each night, but to do so, they’ll have to guess that player’s type(alignment), if their right, the KO will go through, if their wrong, it won’t. They can use withdraw twice in the game, which, if they were targeted that night, would survive any KO attempts made.
ImageLanturn: They can use Stockplie each night, each time they use it, their next vote will count for an extra vote, they can stack it up to 5 votes, but the next time they vote, the stockpile starts over. If they vote for a poison type though, their vote count will be 0 next day phase.
ImageTentacruel: They can kidnap a Pokemon with Constrict each night, roleblocking and inspecting them at the same time. Can only select each Pokemon a single time. Immune to poisoning.
ImageGyarados: Can switch actions commited on two Pokemon each night, targeting water types will fail and the switch won't happen.
Extra Notes: show
Pokemon Abilites that count as investigative:
- Talonflame’s Fly
- Venomoth’s Foresight
- Drapion’s Leer
- Tentacruel’s Constrict
Pokemon Abilites that count as offensive:
- Typholsion’s Will-O-Wisp
- Macargo’s Fire Blast
- Heracross’s Megahorn
- Scolipede’s Screech
- Crobat’s Confuse Ray
- Blastoise’s Hydro Cannon
- Tentacruel’s Consrict
- Victrebel's Gastro Acid
- Gyardos Action Switching
Pokemon abilities that are passive:
- Heracross and Drapion surviving a single KO attempt
- Venomoth, Scolipede, Drapion, Seviper, Crobat, Tentacruel, and Victreebel's poisoning immunity.
- Volcarona and Yanmega's banish immunity
- Volcarona's Flame Body
Pokemon abilities that are protective:
- Talonflame's Fly
- Blastoise's Withdraw

Pokemon that DON'T have to use their ability
spoiler: show
- Macargo
- Heracross
- Seviper
- Crobat
- Blastoise
Changelog: show
- Drapion Will now surive a single KO attempt because of their Battle Armor Ability
- Blastoise and Talonflame can now twice in the game survive any KO attempt made againist them by using Withdraw and Fly Respectively.
- Changed Scolipede's role description
- Heracross will survive a single KO attempt instead of Scolipede
- Players will be alerted about being intimidated by Drapion
- Nerfed Heracross
- Alternated Alaykazam
- Changed Wobbuffet
- Psychic Team has been ERASED FROM EXISTANCE
- Volcarona, Yanmega, Gyrados, and Victerbel added
- Scolipede's banish immunity passed over to Yanmega
- 1 Extra Player
- Yanmega can use Supersonic twice

My Level Thread

My Projects

SVLC 2 Placed 7th
and more...
[/center]

[/center]

Noodle
Banned
Chat Username: N00d13

Postby Noodle » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:07 pm

Infinite Nights at Freddy's
Animatronics
Animatronic Can kill a player each night phase
Animatronic
Animatronic
Animatronic
Toy Can kill a player each day phase. Is cacardflipped blue
Toy
Toy
Toy
Nightmare Can kill 2 players each night phase
Nightmare
Nightmare
Nightmare
Innocents
NightguardCan inspect a player at daytime. Can kill a player at nighttime.
Nightguard
DayguardCan kill a player at daytime. Flips red if he kills a green.
Dayguard
Kid Cannot do jack s at night
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Last edited by Noodle on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Danny Quotes: show
Danny wrote:Bruv, why can't you keep your fanfictions to one contained thread?
Danny wrote:Pardon me? This doesn't defend your case whatsoever.
Sadly, the rest of my signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Noodle wrote:Infinite Nights at Freddy's
Animatronic
Animatronic
Animatronic
Animatronic
Insert Danny Quote Here
Really, this isn't even a properly functioning game, plz read other games in the thread to get a better idea of how to format and how it should generally work.

My Level Thread

My Projects

SVLC 2 Placed 7th
and more...
[/center]

[/center]

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji
Current Project: Mario's Quest
Chat Username: Eric

Postby xDestroy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:09 pm

Animatronic
Animatronic
Animatronic
Animatronic
Spoiler Alert... Animatronic wins
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature!
Best Quotes from SMBX: show
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought
Nien wrote:nice, now my eyes can bleed in high definition

Noodle
Banned

Postby Noodle » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Guys I fixed it. I hit SEND on accident.

116taj
Pokey
Pokey
Current Project: Unannouced
Chat Username: 116taj

Postby 116taj » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:17 pm

Animatronic
Animatronic
Animatronic
Animatronic
This makes no sense. No win conditions, no teams, no specifications. It's not even a game. I'll save myself some time and just give you these links to help you actually make a proper game.

EDIT after being ninja'd: Even with the full game, it STILL makes no sense. No mafia, no town. Also the nightmares are very overpowered. This game won't even last two phases since 13 kills can happen on night 1. Please be more specific and use these links and look at Host Signup threads to see how other players format their games.

How to format: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=13056

Rules: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=4289

M44 Signups: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=19571

M45 Signups: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=19657
Last edited by 116taj on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have become a sellout and use my signature for ads

Every month: Mafia

SMBX Mafia has returned
isnt that nice

Join Mosaic Mafia!
We need new players
http://mosaicmafia.prophpbb.com/

If you like that, join Reroll Mafia where there's more mafia. yay
im actually hosting a game right now
https://discord.gg/W7KSukZ

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Animatronic
Animatronic
Animatronic
Toy Can kill a player each day phase. Is cardflipped green.
Toy
Toy
Toy
Nightmare
Nightmare
Nightmare
DayguardCan kill a player at daytime.
It would still end on like night 1 if every animatronic, toy, and nightmare can kill individually. And if they have team contact, it would just be people throwing things at eachother until someone randomly wins.

Ninja'd, just read 116's post.

My Level Thread

My Projects

SVLC 2 Placed 7th
and more...
[/center]

[/center]

Noodle
Banned

Postby Noodle » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Fixed again

116taj
Pokey
Pokey
Current Project: Unannouced
Chat Username: 116taj

Postby 116taj » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:24 pm

Animatronic
Animatronic
Animatronic
Toy
Toy
Toy
Nightmare
Nightmare
Nightmare
Nightguard
Dayguard
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Adding a bunch of players won't fix this games problems. 30 players will be impossible to get as well. You still need to clarify a few teams like who is town, mafia, etc.
I have become a sellout and use my signature for ads

Every month: Mafia

SMBX Mafia has returned
isnt that nice

Join Mosaic Mafia!
We need new players
http://mosaicmafia.prophpbb.com/

If you like that, join Reroll Mafia where there's more mafia. yay
im actually hosting a game right now
https://discord.gg/W7KSukZ

Noodle
Banned

Postby Noodle » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:25 pm

116taj wrote:
Animatronic
Animatronic
Animatronic
Toy
Toy
Toy
Nightmare
Nightmare
Nightmare
Nightguard
Dayguard
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Adding a bunch of players won't fix this games problems. 30 players will be impossible to get as well. You still need to clarify a few teams like who is town, mafia, etc.
I did!

thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Current Project: The Invasion ln [(π*420/e²)] + log (69*1337¹³)
Chat Username: Thg1

Postby thehelmetguy1 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:31 pm

Animatronics
Animatronic
Animatronic
Animatronic
Toy
Toy
Toy
Nightmare
Nightmare
Nightmare
Innocents
Nightguard
Dayguard
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Good luck getting enough players
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature

Join my discord server!

Noodle
Banned

Postby Noodle » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:32 pm

thehelmetguy1 wrote:
Animatronics
Animatronic
Animatronic
Animatronic
Toy
Toy
Toy
Nightmare
Nightmare
Nightmare
Innocents
Nightguard
Dayguard
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Thanks!

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Mosaic » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:34 pm

Noodle wrote:
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
Animatronics
Animatronic
Animatronic
Animatronic
Toy
Toy
Toy
Nightmare
Nightmare
Nightmare
Innocents
Nightguard
Dayguard
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
Thanks!
*Facepalm*

I believe he was being sarcastic

My Level Thread

My Projects

SVLC 2 Placed 7th
and more...
[/center]

[/center]

Return to “Mafia”