Shoot To Thrill
- Switches the actions committed on two players.
- Chooses a user each night. If the Gunsmith also visits that user, the Interceptor receives the gun instead.
- Visits a user. If they have their gun drawn, they die instead.
- Chooses a user each night. Takes on the color of that user.
- Chooses a user to give a gun each night
- Can choose a user each night. The targeted user avoid any actions committed on them except for the Sheriff, but cannot talk the next day or they are jailed again for the next phase with the addition of whoever the Jailer chooses.
- Can choose 3 times to avoid all night actions.
- Immune for one nightkill attempt
- Vote counts for two.
-When a player is given a gun, they can choose to have it drawn. When their gun is drawn, anyone who visits, with the exception of the Saboteur, Sheriff, and Jailer, will be killed.
-If a user shoots and kills a special townie with their gun, they are jailed, unless the Jailer is dead.
-The Sheriff and Jailer are in contact with each other.
Phases will shift at 6:30 PM EST each day.