M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game PSum)

The popular forum game that separates the good from the bad, the strong from the weak, and the loose-cannon cops from the slightly schizophrenic. That's all after we figure out who's who, of course.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5533
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Night 10)

Postby Pseudo » Thu May 28, 2015 12:28 am

^
Nobody's playing though, and this was discussed (and agreed upon) by us game masters. FS has the right to do this if he so chooses.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4100
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Night 10)

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu May 28, 2015 12:50 am

Well, alright I suppose.
Image

User avatar
FallingSnow
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:32 am

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Night 10)

Postby FallingSnow » Thu May 28, 2015 1:13 am

Probably last game phase but we'll see.

Day 10 begins.

User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4986
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Flair: local guy

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Day 10 prob last)

Postby RudeGuy » Thu May 28, 2015 9:06 am

Well... I'll lynch Waddle Derp since the Saboteur is inactive and he is probably the most inactive in this game.
im bored

User avatar
Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Posts: 1578
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:59 am
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Day 10 prob last)

Postby Waddle » Thu May 28, 2015 10:16 am

That's not true; I've been posting maybe a bit less than others, but then again this game hasn't had any recent activity.
Image

User avatar
FallingSnow
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:32 am

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Day 10 prob last)

Postby FallingSnow » Thu May 28, 2015 11:34 pm

Day 10 has ended!
Waddle Derp has been lynched!!!!!!!

Post-game info will be up tomorrow.

User avatar
RoundPiplup
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1142
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game)

Postby RoundPiplup » Fri May 29, 2015 6:57 am

I didn't feel like talking in this thread for the final 3 day phases, just felt pointless with only citizens vs. 1 killer left.
The Past still haunts me.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
...

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4464
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Contact:

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game)

Postby underFlo » Fri May 29, 2015 7:47 am

RoundPiplup wrote:I didn't feel like talking in this thread for the final 3 day phases, just felt pointless with only citizens vs. 1 killer left.
Are you fucking serious

Espeically if it's that close activity is inportant, at least more actviity than literally nothing.

If you decide not to participate under these circumstances, why sign up in the first place? I can kinda understand if people decide not to be terribly active if there's a lot of people writing things, but in such a crucial phase of the game being inactive is inexcusable.
im a girl yo

User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4986
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Flair: local guy

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game)

Postby RudeGuy » Fri May 29, 2015 8:59 am

Nice I made this game finish
im bored

User avatar
RoundPiplup
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1142
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game)

Postby RoundPiplup » Fri May 29, 2015 2:42 pm

RudeGuy07 wrote:Nice I made this game finish
Yes, and I'm glad that you decided to lynch.
The Past still haunts me.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
...

User avatar
Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Posts: 1578
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:59 am
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game)

Postby Waddle » Fri May 29, 2015 3:11 pm

The reason you lynched me wasn't even logical considering the fact that Roundpiplup had been inactive for quite some time.
Image

User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4986
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Flair: local guy

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game)

Postby RudeGuy » Fri May 29, 2015 3:22 pm

Waddle Derp wrote:The reason you lynched me wasn't even logical considering the fact that Roundpiplup had been inactive for quite some time.
You
RoundPiplup
...Sure
im bored

User avatar
RoundPiplup
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1142
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game)

Postby RoundPiplup » Fri May 29, 2015 3:26 pm

Waddle Derp wrote:The reason you lynched me wasn't even logical considering the fact that Roundpiplup had been inactive for quite some time.
RudeGuy07 said that you were inactive the most.
The Past still haunts me.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
...

User avatar
Nanaya Jacob
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1529
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Flair: When's Mafia
Contact:

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game)

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Fri May 29, 2015 5:29 pm

Really it was the inactivity that was bad in this game... seriously please don't be inactive anymore, really it was a good game though... i did ok qith my partner in crime. Anyways good game
Also qhen is that post game up yet...?
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4100
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game)

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri May 29, 2015 5:34 pm

It was only inactive at the end, the beginning had a ton of activity. I'd put these two things at fault for the drop of activity in the end:

1. Last players lost interest in the game and stopped trying.

2. Saboteur was really underpowered.
Image

User avatar
FallingSnow
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:32 am

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game N2)

Postby FallingSnow » Fri May 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Keeping it all in one thread again!

I've added all player actions through Day 2 so far. I'll be adding the rest soon as well as some player synopses.

User avatar
RoundPiplup
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1142
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game)

Postby RoundPiplup » Fri May 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:It was only inactive at the end, the beginning had a ton of activity. I'd put these two things at fault for the drop of activity in the end:

1. Last players lost interest in the game and stopped trying.

2. Saboteur was really underpowered.
Your reasons sums up why I didn't really go active in the end. Also, all major roles died off too fast except the third-party, which didn't had much actions at night.
The Past still haunts me.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
...

User avatar
Paper
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1539
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game D2)

Postby Paper » Fri May 29, 2015 9:07 pm

For the third time in a row, I failed to win as a Mafia. Well shucks, I guess I'm really a townie at heart, ain't I?

These are my two major complaints about this game;
1. I felt as though the main gimmick (the upgrading mechanic) was almost never used. That may be because I never upgraded myself (died before I could), and never knew what the blues were up to.
2. Underpowered saboteur. That is all.
Steam:
Spoiler: show
Image
YouTube Channel: Twitch Channel:

User avatar
Choco
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 735
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game D2)

Postby Choco » Fri May 29, 2015 9:40 pm

Just gonna throw it out there that I only protected on N1 because I wanted to upgrade as soon as I could.
I'm that guy that you may or may not know who basically died a few months back and decided to exist again.
99.9% of everyone that is on this forum have a sig. If you're part of the 0.1% that doesn't, put this in your- Oh, shoot!

User avatar
FallingSnow
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:32 am

Re: M20: The Ladder of Success (Post-game D2)

Postby FallingSnow » Fri May 29, 2015 10:02 pm

Yeah, I said it before that I should've reduced the upgrade requirements by a day on all of the roles. I overestimated life expectancies lol


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests