Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Topics about events/announcements that are no longer relevant.
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Current Project: SM63/LL graphics pack (maaaybe)
Chat Username: too long to fit here

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby Cedur » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Welcome to the forums and chat, Saw69

The C&D from 2011 is not relevant anymore. Redigit has abandoned SMBX but the community hasn't. 2.0 is in the works.

quotes: show
<Ethereality> Why Ethereality is banned? I noticed last post is better grammar. I don’t think because is important. Most informative posts. I’ll ask Shadow Yoshi to unban at never and work a new project. Don’t spam in SMBX.org, is respectful!

<StickGuyGamez> BRING ME BACK TO PENIS

<Noodle> Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)

<thehelmetguy1> you know you failed the smbx community ... when you have a username

<Sanct> SYKE I'M THE SHERIFF VOTE ZELDAMASTER

<Zeldamaster12> I need that fucking consort dead already

<MarioRPGExpert93> Holy shit guys, can we just discuss ONLY speed running SMBX levels and short episodes? GOSH

<ZipZap> it's for the memes and the irony you dip

<Noodle> https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=19400#p291557

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Our social media managers are Aristocrat, Panda, Warlock, Wind, and NightKawata. Thanks everyone!

Kley
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Chat Username: Kley

Postby Kley » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:29 pm

Saw69 wrote:
Shadow Yoshi wrote:In case you didn't already know, Super Mario Bros. X is on Facebook and Twitter!

I don't have the desire to run these pages, and as you can see I haven't really been running them at all! There's another user who has helped with the Facebook page but he hasn't posted there in a while.

If you'd like to help, please send me a PM with answers to these questions:

1. Why do you want to help out?
2. What ideas do you have?
3. Do you have any prior social media experience, either through running pages (not required) or just as a user?

Feel free to use this thread to talk about ideas for how to improve SMBX's social media.

I'm new here and I just joined today.
1.When I saw that it good cancelled by nintendo and people continuing with smbx I want to help you out and I really love smbx.
2.I don't really know about the menu and stuff but I think we need servers and we should add the invasion 1 in the game because we missed the 1st part.
3.I'm an user and I would love to try new things and learn to code,I have a scratch profile and I make animations there and I'm doing good with it

Hello and welcome! Your post didn't exactly pertain to the topic, so try to make sure you pick the appropriate topic/subforum before making a post. Glad to see you're excited about becoming a member of our community! You should check out our forum rules :) and happy posting!
Click ---> Image <--- Click

Return to “Events and Announcements”