Moderator Applications

Topics about events/announcements that are no longer relevant.
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Moderator Applications

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:21 pm

Hi! We are looking for a couple more moderators. Please fill out the following application and send it to the administrators via forum PM:

1. Why are you applying for this position?
2. What does SMBX mean to you?
3. Describe any qualifications you have that make you fit for this position.

This position requires daily presence on the SMBX Chat, even if you're just idling.

Do not discuss this application anywhere else on the site. Please direct all questions, comments, or concerns to the administrators via PM (forums or chat is fine) as well. Accepted applicants will be notified privately by February 19th, so please send your application before then. Keep in mind that we are only looking for one or two more mods, so don't get discouraged if you aren't selected!

Pseudo
Tellah
Tellah
Current Project: ???

Re: Moderator Applications

Postby Pseudo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:56 pm

We spent a lot of time on these applications, and ended up picking Panda, krazykat, and Warlock as SMBX's three newest moderators! Thanks to everyone who sent in an application. See you around.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

Return to “Events and Announcements”