The Annual SMBX Easter Egg Hunt 2017 (its over)

Topics about events/announcements that are no longer relevant.
User avatar
Ryaa
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:38 pm
Current Project: Revelation X (Webcomic)
Chat Username: Ryaa

Re: The Annual SMBX Easter Egg Hunt 2017 (its over)

Postby Ryaa » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:27 am

Ooo I would love the Pink Egg Rank
Pronounced like "Rai-ah"

Image
Image

User avatar
Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 am
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear
Location: Hell

Re: The Annual SMBX Easter Egg Hunt 2017 (its over)

Postby Witchking666 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:01 am

I would like a yellow egg rank.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.


Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.
Image

User avatar
Electriking
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3474
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Massacre, and perhaps some other thing
Location: Hyrule
Chat Username: Electriking

Re: The Annual SMBX Easter Egg Hunt 2017 (its over)

Postby Electriking » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:28 am

Yeah, the prize would not be worth the search.
Join my Discord server
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Image
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

User avatar
Eureka
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1979
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Current Project: being inactive
Location: Stockton, CA
Chat Username: ytrohslacitcarp
Contact:

Re: The Annual SMBX Easter Egg Hunt 2017 (its over)

Postby Eureka » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:03 am

Well everything's mostly back to normal(except for the staff still being Yoshis). I'm also gonna try to act normal again too, because I failed that like only a few hours ago on April 1.
practicalshorty014 wrote:Sin me in.

User avatar
Electriking
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3474
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Massacre, and perhaps some other thing
Location: Hyrule
Chat Username: Electriking

Re: The Annual SMBX Easter Egg Hunt 2017 (its over)

Postby Electriking » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:28 am

So when will the staff go back to their original names?
Join my Discord server
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Image
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

User avatar
HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Posts: 3433
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:28 pm
Current Project: Stupid university assignments :/
Location: I do not want you Stalkers.
Chat Username: Look below my avatar
Contact:

Re: The Annual SMBX Easter Egg Hunt 2017 (its over)

Postby HeroLinik » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:32 am

I'll take a cyan egg.
Image
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
Check out my content on YouTube! // Don't forget to check out my project as well!

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2885
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: episode pages for the wiki
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Chat Username: too long to fit here
Contact:

Re: The Annual SMBX Easter Egg Hunt 2017 (its over)

Postby Cedur » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:34 am

Blue if I'm still allowed to.
Image

I believe in three 72 mm large, 690 g heavy iron balls as my lords and saviours.

It's not worth to use the legacy editor anymore these days. Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Aristo
Cecil
Cecil
Posts: 2351
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 7:01 am
Location: Germany
Chat Username: Aristo

Re: The Annual SMBX Easter Egg Hunt 2017 (its over)

Postby Aristo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:32 am

Purple pls
But I bet on it, you'll all be here when the lights come out, still looking for nothing
Image Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol
Location: Denmark

Re: The Annual SMBX Easter Egg Hunt 2017 (its over)

Postby Snessy the duck » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:40 am

King of Eterity wrote:Yeah, the prize would not be worth the search.
Yeah, not a lot of people pay attention to ranks anymore, and they go back to normal at one point, so it's really not worth the seach. I expected the prize to be a link to SMBX 2.0 Beta 4, but I guess it's just a pointless rank that nobody (Except Supershroom) cares about. admins plz add medals
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

User avatar
Aristo
Cecil
Cecil
Posts: 2351
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 7:01 am
Location: Germany
Chat Username: Aristo

Re: The Annual SMBX Easter Egg Hunt 2017 (its over)

Postby Aristo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:49 am

Snessy the duck wrote:
King of Eterity wrote:Yeah, the prize would not be worth the search.
Yeah, not a lot of people pay attention to ranks anymore, and they go back to normal at one point, so it's really not worth the seach. I expected the prize to be a link to SMBX 2.0 Beta 4, but I guess it's just a pointless rank that nobody (Except Supershroom) cares about. admins plz add medals
Beta 4 is still WIP and once it's done it's gonna be released publically to everyone. Also a few of the people who found eggs are on the 2.0 Dev team, what do we want with Beta 4? lmao

And yeah, I never really got why we introduced medals to have them be removed again two months later, but I guess the community hasn't learned since reps.
But I bet on it, you'll all be here when the lights come out, still looking for nothing
Image Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Eureka
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1979
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Current Project: being inactive
Location: Stockton, CA
Chat Username: ytrohslacitcarp
Contact:

Re: The Annual SMBX Easter Egg Hunt 2017 (its over)

Postby Eureka » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:02 am

Aristocrat wrote: And yeah, I never really got why we introduced medals to have them be removed again two months later, but I guess the community hasn't learned since reps.
Those were probably either removed because people were abusing them, lost when the forum software was upgraded, or both.
practicalshorty014 wrote:Sin me in.

User avatar
Quill
Rydia
Rydia
Posts: 811
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:51 pm
Current Project: Apocalypse of Foroze...?
Contact:

Re: The Annual SMBX Easter Egg Hunt 2017 (its over)

Postby Quill » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:30 am

Snessy the duck wrote:
King of Eterity wrote:Yeah, the prize would not be worth the search.
Yeah, not a lot of people pay attention to ranks anymore, and they go back to normal at one point, so it's really not worth the seach. I expected the prize to be a link to SMBX 2.0 Beta 4, but I guess it's just a pointless rank that nobody (Except Supershroom) cares about. admins plz add medals
Your view is not representative of the community's view, thank you.

Event is over. It was fun. Archived.


Return to “Events and Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests