Game Master Applications

Topics about events/announcements that are no longer relevant.
Pseudo
Tellah
Tellah
Current Project: ???

Game Master Applications

Postby Pseudo » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:22 am

We're looking for a new Game Master, and it could be you!

If you're interested, please send a PM to the current GMs, me and Danny, on the forums with your application. Your application will be reviewed by the current GMs and staff to help us pick someone out.

Your application should include answers to the following...

- What is your experience with SMBX Mafia, and/or the game of Mafia/Werewolf in other venues?
- What do you believe a Mafia game needs in order to be balanced?
- What changes to the way SMBX Mafia is currently run would you want to implement, if any?
- What do you believe you'd uniquely bring to the table as a GM?

If you are chosen as the new Game Master, you will be expected to be responsible for moderating the Mafia forum and making sure things don't get out of hand during the games. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the Mafia game cycle, along with the current GMs (Danny and I), including posting new host sign-ups and reviewing the submitted games, running the polls, and hosting games when there are no host sign-ups.

Game Masters may also be responsible for running any hypothetical Roleplaying forum that is (re)created in the future, though you need not have experience with this in order to apply.

Applicants should have strong interest in and significant experiences with SMBX Mafia and/or the game of Mafia/Werewolf on other forums.

Please direct any questions concerning your applications to the current GMs, Danny and I.

We look forward to your applications! Thank you!
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

Return to “Events and Announcements”