Want to help run SMBX's Social Media?

Topics about events/announcements that are no longer relevant.
User avatar
Super Luigi Bros
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:14 am

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby Super Luigi Bros » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:20 pm

what if we don't have any social media account?
Image Let's a go! Let's a go!

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6307
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:55 am

Super Luigi Bros wrote:what if we don't have any social media account?
Would rather have the YouTube channel.

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Super Luigi Bros
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:14 am

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby Super Luigi Bros » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:17 am

Ok I can make one thank you for clarification

-Luigi Bros
Image Let's a go! Let's a go!

PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7116
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Contact:

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby PixelPest » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:36 am

Super Luigi Bros wrote:Ok I can make one thank you for clarification

-Luigi Bros
There already is an SMBX YouTube channel. I don't understand

User avatar
Super Luigi Bros
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:14 am

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby Super Luigi Bros » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:05 am

I will make a youtube account and subscribe
Image Let's a go! Let's a go!

User avatar
xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 855
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby xDestroy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:33 pm

I would like to be part of the youtube channel please
no

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6307
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:37 pm

xDestroy wrote:I would like to be part of the youtube channel please
I know a few people that would be best for it, but weither or not they are willing is a different story. I do not think
RDV wrote:
would be willing, but he is the most suited for this with bossedit8 right behind him. I would really love to work with this channel though if given the rights to.

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
beanluv
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:26 am
Flair: go commit springlock
Contact:

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby beanluv » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:01 pm

1. It's pretty boring and bland. (I'm guessing that's why this topic exists.)

2. Memes (of course), announcements, other crazy stuff.

3. Of course I've had experience.
Image
This also means anything I share that's SMBX related will be for the 38A version. You are more than welcome to make masked versions of my graphic submissions for any versions of SMBX that use sprite masks. Please just let me know.

Come join the SMBX 38A Server!
Image

User avatar
MarioMario369
Bit
Bit
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:05 am
Contact:

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby MarioMario369 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:58 am

Oh oh, if i'm part of it, i would gladly record old episodes that are still good, no matter how old it is.
Image


Here are my friend codes.

Nintendo 3ds: 0018-0618-4029

Nintendo Switch: SW-7306-0069-7414

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6307
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:33 pm

MarioMario369 wrote:Oh oh, if i'm part of it, i would gladly record old episodes that are still good, no matter how old it is.
Same here. NOt sure if Joey would allow Commentary on the videos, probably not. Maybe give us a script to read off for the month?

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
NightKawata
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 am
Contact:

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby NightKawata » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:08 pm

i volunteer to be the aaron webber of the smbx community

if you want sum fuk or sum community spice hell yeah boi i got your shit on lock bruh

need those photoshop cards, weekly analysis of all that good shit, give bossedit8 the keys to making some youtube videos here and there, i'll do up some spicy smbx ones on the side too because i can video edit shit

I also highly disagree with mechdragon777's thing of joey giving people a script for the month, that's really dumb and artificial scripting can be done very badly very quickly if nobody knows how to act out those or how to write them properly, I'm totally fine with like joey saying "yo this would be cool to talk about" but full on pre-rendered narratives would be a really bad idea if we're actually serious about this subject
Go play Metanet Hunter CD: http://store.steampowered.com/app/586570/
Go look at Metanet Hunter CD: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=15229

Image

Code: Select all

>mario isn't canon, when you die he faces the screen

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5985
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Contact:

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:25 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Same here. NOt sure if Joey would allow Commentary on the videos, probably not. Maybe give us a script to read off for the month?
Dude, this is not soviet Russia!
Image
(Coming soon in 82 days from today: Sega Mega Drive GFX pack)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6307
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:07 am

NightKawata wrote:i volunteer to be the aaron webber of the smbx community

if you want sum fuk or sum community spice hell yeah boi i got your shit on lock bruh

need those photoshop cards, weekly analysis of all that good shit, give bossedit8 the keys to making some youtube videos here and there, i'll do up some spicy smbx ones on the side too because i can video edit shit

I also highly disagree with mechdragon777's thing of joey giving people a script for the month, that's really dumb and artificial scripting can be done very badly very quickly if nobody knows how to act out those or how to write them properly, I'm totally fine with like joey saying "yo this would be cool to talk about" but full on pre-rendered narratives would be a really bad idea if we're actually serious about this subject
I mean, I was trying to make suggestions. No need to be harsh on it. Anyway, I want to help on the Community YouTube page by any means necessary.
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Same here. NOt sure if Joey would allow Commentary on the videos, probably not. Maybe give us a script to read off for the month?
Dude, this is not soviet Russia!
What does this have to do about Russia?

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7116
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Contact:

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby PixelPest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:13 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
NightKawata wrote:i volunteer to be the aaron webber of the smbx community

if you want sum fuk or sum community spice hell yeah boi i got your shit on lock bruh

need those photoshop cards, weekly analysis of all that good shit, give bossedit8 the keys to making some youtube videos here and there, i'll do up some spicy smbx ones on the side too because i can video edit shit

I also highly disagree with mechdragon777's thing of joey giving people a script for the month, that's really dumb and artificial scripting can be done very badly very quickly if nobody knows how to act out those or how to write them properly, I'm totally fine with like joey saying "yo this would be cool to talk about" but full on pre-rendered narratives would be a really bad idea if we're actually serious about this subject
I mean, I was trying to make suggestions. No need to be harsh on it. Anyway, I want to help on the Community YouTube page by any means necessary.
I agree that scripting is a bad idea and honestly Mech that wasn't even harsh at all.
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Same here. NOt sure if Joey would allow Commentary on the videos, probably not. Maybe give us a script to read off for the month?
Dude, this is not soviet Russia!
What does this have to do about Russia?
It's just a failed attempt at a really unfunny joke

User avatar
arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: flip diving

Postby arcade999 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:01 am

flipdiving wrote:This page gives you a lot of information. Thank you!
[ads, redacted]
wait, you are a flash game creator?
Last edited by Pseudo on Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Redacted link
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5985
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Contact:

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:07 am

Why the hell are we changing this topic's theme?!?
Image
(Coming soon in 82 days from today: Sega Mega Drive GFX pack)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD

User avatar
arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby arcade999 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:11 am

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:Why the hell are we changing this topic's theme?!?
yeah, we should come back to the original subject
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: flip diving

Postby Pseudo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:21 am

arcade999 wrote:
flipdiving wrote:This page gives you a lot of information. Thank you!
[ads, redacted]
wait, you are a flash game creator?
These kinds of posts are made by advertising bots that we don't want on the forums, so please don't reply or quote them since it just helps them get more exposure. I removed the links from your post. Thanks.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016


User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6307
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Contact:

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Any news on whether or not any notice on the SMBX youtube channel will be a thing?

ImageImageImage
Image

Image

Saw69
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:17 am

Re: Want to help run SMBX's social media?

Postby Saw69 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:42 am

Shadow Yoshi wrote:In case you didn't already know, Super Mario Bros. X is on Facebook and Twitter!

I don't have the desire to run these pages, and as you can see I haven't really been running them at all! There's another user who has helped with the Facebook page but he hasn't posted there in a while.

If you'd like to help, please send me a PM with answers to these questions:

1. Why do you want to help out?
2. What ideas do you have?
3. Do you have any prior social media experience, either through running pages (not required) or just as a user?

Feel free to use this thread to talk about ideas for how to improve SMBX's social media.
I'm new here and I just joined today.
1.When I saw that it good cancelled by nintendo and people continuing with smbx I want to help you out and I really love smbx.
2.I don't really know about the menu and stuff but I think we need servers and we should add the invasion 1 in the game because we missed the 1st part.
3.I'm an user and I would love to try new things and learn to code,I have a scratch profile and I make animations there and I'm doing good with it


Return to “Events and Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests