SMBX 1.3.0.1

Topics about events/announcements that are no longer relevant.
User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4621
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Aero » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:33 pm

SMBXxer wrote:
Joey wrote:No, it actually doesn't.

The notion that I would put backdoor trojans in SMBX 1.3.0.1 is stupid. Please keep that discussion out of here.
It doesn't say YOU directly might have done it, it's just saying that someone might have done it.
This is why I said keep the discussion in the other thread. Anyways, it's already been confirmed to not be a trojan or a backdoor.

SMBXxer
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1033
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby SMBXxer » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:33 pm

GhostHawk wrote:
SMBXxer wrote:
Joey wrote:No, it actually doesn't.

The notion that I would put backdoor trojans in SMBX 1.3.0.1 is stupid. Please keep that discussion out of here.
It doesn't say YOU directly might have done it, it's just saying that someone might have done it.
This is why I said keep the discussion in the other thread. Anyways, it's already been confirmed to not be a trojan or a backdoor.
Alright, fine, I'll stop talking about it.
Might be working on an episode maybe.



<Joey> you want a dickpic
<Quill> "Let it go." Anna says as Elsa cums

auto2112
Rex
Rex
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:54 am
Current Project: Learning to script in Danmakufu.

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby auto2112 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:08 pm

Actually, it could be a Trojan. (Not saying it is.) Since I downloaded an anti-virus system a couple of days ago, and when I downloaded the new version of SMBX, it said on it that there was a Trojan horse downloader. Now, i'm not saying this is anything to do with the smbx 1.3.0.1, but it might be.
EDIT: Nevermind, downloaded it again, not a Trojan.
Last edited by auto2112 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
̿̿ /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Achievement Get! (Lock and Loaded)
me, bossedit8 and MECHDRAGON777 all like Touhou, 'nuff said
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
Nitori wrote:Why is this locked?
Mitori wrote:because I lost the key
Spoiler: show
Jack wrote:hey guys what're we doing
Gary wrote:┬─┬\(゜ロ゜\) *guards place with tables* we goin on adventur! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
I support:
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImage just yep
Spoiler: show
Sanae Kochiya wrote:You can't let yourself be trapped by common sense in Gensokyo, right?

User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4987
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Flair: help
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby RudeGuy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:12 pm

auto2112 wrote:Actually, it could be a Trojan. (Not saying it is.) Since I downloaded an anti-virus system a couple of days ago, and when I downloaded the new version of SMBX, it said on it that there was a Trojan horse downloader. Now, i'm not saying this is anything to do with the smbx 1.3.0.1, but it might be.
All the community can assure you that the exe and the installer DON'T have virus.
Last edited by RudeGuy on Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
im bored

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4621
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Aero » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:15 pm

auto2112 wrote:Actually, it could be a Trojan. (Not saying it is.) Since I downloaded an anti-virus system a couple of days ago, and when I downloaded the new version of SMBX, it said on it that there was a Trojan horse downloader. Now, i'm not saying this is anything to do with the smbx 1.3.0.1, but it might be.
Post proof of this please?

auto2112
Rex
Rex
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:54 am
Current Project: Learning to script in Danmakufu.

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby auto2112 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:33 pm

GhostHawk wrote:
auto2112 wrote:Actually, it could be a Trojan. (Not saying it is.) Since I downloaded an anti-virus system a couple of days ago, and when I downloaded the new version of SMBX, it said on it that there was a Trojan horse downloader. Now, i'm not saying this is anything to do with the smbx 1.3.0.1, but it might be.
Post proof of this please?
...Fair point. It was probably just something else I downloaded. Still, we should be careful. But, probably nothing... :D
Spoiler: show
̿̿ /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Achievement Get! (Lock and Loaded)
me, bossedit8 and MECHDRAGON777 all like Touhou, 'nuff said
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
Nitori wrote:Why is this locked?
Mitori wrote:because I lost the key
Spoiler: show
Jack wrote:hey guys what're we doing
Gary wrote:┬─┬\(゜ロ゜\) *guards place with tables* we goin on adventur! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
I support:
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImage just yep
Spoiler: show
Sanae Kochiya wrote:You can't let yourself be trapped by common sense in Gensokyo, right?

User avatar
Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Posts: 4301
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:22 pm

Joey wrote:Also note that there are no viruses/malware/adware in any of these download links; just be sure you're not mistakenly clicking on ads.

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2727
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby zioy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:23 pm

Joey wrote:
Joey wrote:just be sure you're not mistakenly clicking on ads.

This about sums it up.

User avatar
Prisim
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:03 pm
Current Project: Super mario bros x HD pack!

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Prisim » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:13 pm

:( for some reason the .exe in my smbx directory was deleted not just deleted BUT FREAKING UNINSTALLED! :evil: i still have all the game files still so that's a life saver :)
Image

User avatar
ImperatoreXx
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:56 am

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby ImperatoreXx » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Good evening community!
Is there any news?
Thanks for the reply!
ImperatoreXx

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2570
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby glitch4 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:47 pm

btw when will smbx 1.3.0.2 comes out

User avatar
bossedit8
Banned
Posts: 6846
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3
Contact:

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby bossedit8 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:49 pm

LitDude wrote:btw when will smbx 1.3.0.2 comes out
Better wait. If we are impatient just for the newer Version to pop up it won't get anything faster. Trust me.

User avatar
Mista Epic
Banned
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:56 am
Current Project: Volcano Trouble

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Mista Epic » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:55 pm

bossedit8 wrote:
LitDude wrote:btw when will smbx 1.3.0.2 comes out
Better wait. If we are impatient just for the newer Version to pop up it won't get anything faster. Trust me.
I thought we couldn't add more updates to the game, due to Copyright reasons? Well, if we do get an SMBX update, I hope we get Starman and Samus!
<Peach> Bowsers cock is the real reason I get captured
<Peach> It's pretty nice
<Panda> i see i didnt miss a lot then

Image

I support:
Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Image

Image

silent_
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2157
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:34 pm
Current Project: something

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby silent_ » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:03 pm

Mista Epic wrote:I thought we couldn't add more updates to the game, due to Copyright reasons? Well, if we do get an SMBX update, I hope we get Starman and Samus!
You're right, we can't add any more updates to the game, as we don't have the source code. However, we CAN add new versions having graphical fixes, etc. That's what version 1.3.0.1's purpose was, that is.
previously known as Kep

SMBXxer
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1033
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby SMBXxer » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:28 pm

I have a question.
If you could add sizeables to the game, why couldn't you add anything else?
Might be working on an episode maybe.



<Joey> you want a dickpic
<Quill> "Let it go." Anna says as Elsa cums

silent_
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2157
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:34 pm
Current Project: something

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby silent_ » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:32 pm

SMBXxer wrote:I have a question.
If you could add sizeables to the game, why couldn't you add anything else?
They didn't "add" sizables. They replaced existing sizables with new sizables.
previously known as Kep

SMBXxer
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1033
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby SMBXxer » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Kep wrote:
SMBXxer wrote:I have a question.
If you could add sizeables to the game, why couldn't you add anything else?
They didn't "add" sizables. They replaced existing sizables with new sizables.
...Are you sure?
It looks like they added new ones.
Might be working on an episode maybe.



<Joey> you want a dickpic
<Quill> "Let it go." Anna says as Elsa cums

silent_
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2157
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:34 pm
Current Project: something

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby silent_ » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Okay, let me reiterate.

They didn't add them. They replaced them. Certain sizables got removed, while some replaced the removed ones.

(P.S. sorry if the tone in that sounded rude, I'm kinda tired right now)
previously known as Kep

SMBXxer
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1033
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby SMBXxer » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Kep wrote:Okay, let me reiterate.

They didn't add them. They replaced them. Certain sizables got removed, while some replaced the removed ones.

(P.S. sorry if the tone in that sounded rude, I'm kinda tired right now)
Oh, ok.
Might be working on an episode maybe.



<Joey> you want a dickpic
<Quill> "Let it go." Anna says as Elsa cums

Bowser9277
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: SMBX 1.3.0.1

Postby Bowser9277 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:04 pm

I could've sworn I saw somewhere a download for the source code. It can't be that hard to find it. This is the internet we're talking about!


Return to “Events and Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests