New Introductions Stuff

Topics about events/announcements that are no longer relevant.
Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

New Introductions Stuff

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Hey everyone. We decided it would be a good idea to archive the Introductions forum since it was effectively full of useless posts. Introductions can now be done in the new "Introductions Thread" located in the Sandbox forum.

In addition, I've reordered some of the forums in the General Discussion category.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Re: New Introductions Stuff

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:45 pm

Like some people useing the near exact same meassage, like how I alkost did? I do hope this does help...

ImageImageImage

SilverDeoxys563
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby SilverDeoxys563 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:35 pm

WOAH A WILD CHANGE APPEARS
"...Seems to have a pretty good movepool, let's use it!"

It never would have occurred to me to do this, but yeah I can say this might have been long overdue. Good call, new staffers, and I'm sorry for being so overly appalled by the subtle means by which you were promoted. You'll do fine because you already are, unless this was a Joey thing. In that case I'll still give you undeserved credit because you should have it.
ImageImage
<Ragont> as303298 the movie.wmmp
In these days, I feel particularly blessed, contented, thankful, and inspired to be Christian.

Please don't Steam message me after midnight, kthx.

sleepy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: absolutely nothing

Postby sleepy » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:21 pm

this was LONG overdue lol
Regards,
sleepy

IRC Quotes
Spoiler: show
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

<Legend-tony980> GhostHawk, what is a bot?
<GhostBot> a user without a soul
contact info

XerX
Birdo
Birdo

Postby XerX » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Good. I'm glad you did this.

h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Украинец
Current Project: RL
Chat Username: h/hnumbers

Postby h2643 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:47 am

Finally this happened, thank you very much.

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Postby Aero » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:13 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Like some people useing the near exact same meassage, like how I alkost did? I do hope this does help...
Your posts all followed a format, and some your replies to introduction topics were about a minute or less apart. You're not the only one guilty of this, but I'm just saying because you asked.

There's also the reason of the kind of activity too btw. New threads were lucky to get 10 or more views, and again, it was the same people replying with a variation of "Welcome, and make sure to read the rules."

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:50 am

GhostHawk wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Like some people useing the near exact same meassage, like how I alkost did? I do hope this does help...
Your posts all followed a format, and some your replies to introduction topics were about a minute or less apart. You're not the only one guilty of this, but I'm just saying because you asked.

There's also the reason of the kind of activity too btw. New threads were lucky to get 10 or more views, and again, it was the same people replying with a variation of "Welcome, and make sure to read the rules."
I know that, I was saying there are people who did that! I never said I was exempt from that!

ImageImageImage

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby JupiHornet » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:26 pm

I'm honestly not sure If this is a good idea, the new Introduction thread is pretty hard to find for new users. Maybe make it an announcement or something?
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Turtwig wrote:I'm honestly not sure If this is a good idea, the new Introduction thread is pretty hard to find for new users. Maybe make it an announcement or something?
Sandbox forum tends to be the most visited. It's stickied anyways, and it's most certainly not hard to find.

Ilove69
Banned

Postby Ilove69 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:46 pm

Hi guys, I am ILove69, I have made a Level for the next Official Contest, and that all the GFX's look Pencil-Sketch-Like.

Thanks
Found this YouTube video today while trying to find a download link for it. you people will know the song! - It's got lyrics with it too!

Please join my forum! Starting one up, you can literally talk about anything you. It is where chillax and just talk and chat with other users. Only got three members so far, hoping to get more to hopefully make it become an Sociable Forum site! - http://chillaxforum.proboards.com/

Hatsune Blake
Lakitu
Lakitu
Current Project: Super Mario Island
Chat Username: Hatsune Blake

Postby Hatsune Blake » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:09 pm

GhostHawk wrote:
I did this
Check out my custom GFX pack!
The two logos below are made by FyreNova, the one true Nova.

Please check out my levels!
My up and coming project:

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Please make more substantial posts, doomoocv.
Ilove69 wrote:Hi guys, I am ILove69, I have made a Level for the next Official Contest, and that all the GFX's look Pencil-Sketch-Like.

Thanks
This is not the actual introductions thread, just an announcement talking about it.

Ilove69
Banned

Postby Ilove69 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:19 pm

Joey wrote:
Ilove69 wrote:Hi guys, I am ILove69, I have made a Level for the next Official Contest, and that all the GFX's look Pencil-Sketch-Like.

Thanks
This is not the actual introductions thread, just an announcement talking about it.

Then where do I introduce myself?
Found this YouTube video today while trying to find a download link for it. you people will know the song! - It's got lyrics with it too!

Please join my forum! Starting one up, you can literally talk about anything you. It is where chillax and just talk and chat with other users. Only got three members so far, hoping to get more to hopefully make it become an Sociable Forum site! - http://chillaxforum.proboards.com/

SilverDeoxys563
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby SilverDeoxys563 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:49 pm

^

This is why I think the Introductions thread over in Sandbox needs to be an announcement.
ImageImage
<Ragont> as303298 the movie.wmmp
In these days, I feel particularly blessed, contented, thankful, and inspired to be Christian.

Please don't Steam message me after midnight, kthx.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:17 am

Ilove69 wrote:Then where do I introduce myself?
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =50&t=9405
SilverDeoxys563 wrote:^

This is why I think the Introductions thread over in Sandbox needs to be an announcement.
We've put the introductions thread in the Sandbox because that's where it belongs. This is just an announcement stating that we've archived the introductions forum, and I'm sure that the announcement will be archived as soon as it's noticed by most everybody. If people will read the OP, they'll see that this isn't an introductions thread, but rather a thread announcing that the introductions forum has been archived.

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby JupiHornet » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:29 am

I tried to tell you :V
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo

Postby underFlo » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:31 am

Idk wether this has to do with the new staff team or it's been planned for a long time, but it's a really welcome change!
im a girl yo

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Postby Aero » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:14 am

Nickname wrote:Idk wether this has to do with the new staff team or it's been planned for a long time, but it's a really welcome change!
It was suggested by Joey back in October to get rid of the forum but just recently Mivixion brought it up again.

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:32 am

It's not our fault that they didn't read the first post saying that it's a topic in the Sandbox.

Return to “Events and Announcements”