Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
User avatar
litchh
Rocky Wrench
Rocky Wrench
Posts: 681
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:10 am

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby litchh » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:38 am

Image

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Contact:

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby Eri7 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:02 am

litchh wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:38 am
Image
Wow, is this inspired by Touhou?

Mushroom King
Monty Mole
Monty Mole
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 5:09 am

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby Mushroom King » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:14 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
1di_Scroll
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Posts: 1886
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Contact:

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby 1di_Scroll » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:22 pm

Mushroom King wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:14 pm
Image
Image
This looks pretty neat, are those graphics made by yours?

Mushroom King
Monty Mole
Monty Mole
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 5:09 am

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby Mushroom King » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:27 pm

Yes.

User avatar
chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 915
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Flair: formerly theloaflord

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby chuckster » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:45 am

Mushroom King wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:14 pm
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Really digging the aesthetics.

User avatar
chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 915
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Flair: formerly theloaflord

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby chuckster » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:27 am

Image

User avatar
8lue Storm
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:53 am
Flair: its pronounced bluestorm

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby 8lue Storm » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:02 pm

Image
my stuff is rather ok
Image
Image

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Contact:

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby Eri7 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:27 pm

8lue Storm wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:02 pm
Image
Cool stuff but why is the pillar floating? Is it one of these pillars who disobeys the law of gravity?

User avatar
8lue Storm
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:53 am
Flair: its pronounced bluestorm

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby 8lue Storm » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:45 pm

Eri7 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:27 pm
8lue Storm wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:02 pm
Image
Cool stuff but why is the pillar floating? Is it one of these pillars who disobeys the law of gravity?
Maybe it is obeying. At a slower pace, but it is.
my stuff is rather ok
Image
Image

User avatar
1di_Scroll
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Posts: 1886
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Contact:

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby 1di_Scroll » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Image
This is for Rosalina's Satellite. I decided to post it here because this topic is most popular and this probably the best screenshot I've ever made... Plus the song is Route 104 from Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, fits good, not?

User avatar
8lue Storm
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:53 am
Flair: its pronounced bluestorm

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby 8lue Storm » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:19 pm

VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:14 pm
Image
This is for Rosalina's Satellite. I decided to post it here because this topic is most popular and this probably the best screenshot I've ever made... Plus the song is Route 104 from Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, fits good, not?
I feel like there are way too many enemies and coins
my stuff is rather ok
Image
Image

User avatar
1di_Scroll
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Posts: 1886
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Contact:

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby 1di_Scroll » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:35 pm

8lue Storm wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:19 pm
VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:14 pm
Image
This is for Rosalina's Satellite. I decided to post it here because this topic is most popular and this probably the best screenshot I've ever made... Plus the song is Route 104 from Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, fits good, not?
I feel like there are way too many enemies and coins
About the enemies, I don't think so. About the coins, I guess you're right.

User avatar
chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 915
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Flair: formerly theloaflord

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby chuckster » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:46 pm

8lue Storm wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:02 pm
Image
Looks like a temple you would find in an Abyss. That or I’m playing too much Dark Souls.

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Contact:

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby Eri7 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:04 am

VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:35 pm
8lue Storm wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:19 pm
VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:14 pm
Image
This is for Rosalina's Satellite. I decided to post it here because this topic is most popular and this probably the best screenshot I've ever made... Plus the song is Route 104 from Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, fits good, not?
I feel like there are way too many enemies and coins
About the enemies, I don't think so. About the coins, I guess you're right.
Never put enemies at the starting point, this is bad level design and punishes people with slow reactions or slow PCs.

User avatar
1di_Scroll
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Posts: 1886
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Contact:

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby 1di_Scroll » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:02 am

Eri7 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:04 am
VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:35 pm
8lue Storm wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:19 pm

I feel like there are way too many enemies and coins
About the enemies, I don't think so. About the coins, I guess you're right.
Never put enemies at the starting point, this is bad level design and punishes people with slow reactions or slow PCs.
Thanks for advicing, I will remove the koopa troopas and change the fire piranha with the normal piranha.

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Contact:

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby Eri7 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:34 pm

Bubble party!

Image

User avatar
stageleft
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:37 am
Flair: Cinnamon & Sugar

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby stageleft » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:29 pm

I wanna be at that Bubble party! Is that SMBX 2?

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution
Contact:

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby Eri7 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:38 pm

stageleft wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:29 pm
I wanna be at that Bubble party! Is that SMBX 2?
No, that's smbx 38A.

User avatar
DrMekar
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 701
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:16 am
Flair: CUSTOM CHARACTER CREATOR
Contact:

Re: Perfect SMBX Screenshot Thread 10

Postby DrMekar » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:36 pm

Image

DOUBLE KILL (Also First Showcase of my New GFX Pack ;)
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-8fzX ... subscriber

My Episodes & Projects:
ImageImage


If you want to support my Projects, put this in your signature. Thanks :)
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=25110[/url]
Great Folks who support/ed my projects/in the past:

Suecra
jaf
Suckerman7 GM

Image


Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests