IRC Quotes Topic

Topics that have reached 100 pages.
glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2556
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby glitch4 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Nickname and GLDude in the nutshell :
Spoiler: show
[22:32] == niknaem_ [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[22:32] * CaptainAmerica_ hugs Elsa
[22:32] <LitDude> you know if knux died then rip 2010-2014
[22:32] <CaptainAmerica_> He's 18.
[22:32] <niknaem_> loks liek teres a fakr of mi
[22:33] <LitDude> and i have a fast heartbreakinggg
[22:33] <niknaem_> in famus
[22:33] <LitDude> btw im talking about a user not his life
[22:33] <niknaem_> I ned hlp
[22:33] <CaptainAmerica_> I hope so.
[22:33] <CaptainAmerica_> I was born in 2010-2014 too.
[22:33] <niknaem_> I wnted tu sin up gmil
[22:33] <CaptainAmerica_> As Legend-tony980.
[22:33] <LitDude> get beack knux
[22:34] == U|Afk has changed nick to U
[22:34] <LitDude> GET BACK
[22:34] <LitDude> nauw
[22:34] <niknaem_> but I cnt regstr bcus im tu yung
[22:34] <Superiorstar> Pingas.
[22:34] <U> lol
[22:34] <U> Pingas
[22:34] <niknaem_> I ned hlp
[22:34] <CaptainAmerica_> Stop saying that word.
[22:34] <U> whats the matter nickname?
[22:34] * CaptainAmerica_ crosses his arms.
[22:35] <LitDude> CAN'T TELL
[22:35] <niknaem_> wat iz a pings im 4 yr nd dot kno
[22:35] <LitDude> if troll or stupid
[22:35] == niknaem [~[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 248 seconds]
[22:35] <LitDude> TROLLER NOOOOOOOOOOOO
[22:35] <LitDude> come back
[22:35] == niknaem_ has changed nick to niknaem
[22:35] <LitDude> come back pls ;_;
[22:35] <niknaem> gud te fakr is guon
[22:35] <U> is the war still going?
[22:35] <LitDude> no
[22:35] == niknaem has changed nick to Nickname
[22:36] <LitDude> fakr in my face
[22:36] <Nickname> guys, calm down, I just switched devices
[22:36] <Nickname> your 4 year old niknaem will return shortly
[22:36] == Nickname has changed nick to niknaem
[22:36] <U> lol
[22:36] <LitDude> The Joke
[22:36] <niknaem> im bck
[22:36] <LitDude> Your Head
[22:37] <niknaem> wt r u tlkin abot
[22:37] <LitDude> nickname in your muna
[22:37] <U> lol
[22:37] <niknaem> wat uz a muna
[22:37] == U has changed nick to U|Afk
[22:37] <niknaem> and wo iz nicknaem
[22:37] <LitDude> niknaem ON MUNA
[22:37] <LitDude> HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
[22:38] <niknaem> WT IZ A MNUA
[22:38] * LitDude flys the fuck around the irc
[22:38] <niknaem> get bck
[22:38] <niknaem> guis I cnt registr to gmil
[22:38] <LitDude> the fuck
[22:38] <niknaem> it ses im to yung
[22:39] <LitDude> anyone can be young
[22:39] <niknaem> hlp mi
[22:39] <LitDude> gmail is the troller
[22:39] <niknaem> hlp
[22:39] <LitDude> uhhhhhh is there a email resendtion
[22:39] <niknaem> I wna regstr tu te frms
[22:39] <LitDude> ok you're so hilarious that i cant' even answer
[22:40] <niknaem> it ses 4 yr old is to yung
[22:40] <niknaem> and wt iz a hlars im 4
[22:40] <CaptainAmerica_> Stop. XD
[22:40] <niknaem> wi
[22:40] <niknaem> I ned hlp
[22:41] <LitDude> there's a button in login page called Resend activation e-mail
[22:41] <LitDude> there's a answer
[22:41] <LitDude> ...niknaem
[22:41] <niknaem> I dot haf a emil
[22:41] <niknaem> I tri get 1 bt gmil ses im tu yung
[22:41] <LitDude> you don't have a email?wtf man
[22:42] <LitDude> also tu is a lithuanish word you
[22:42] <LitDude> lol
[22:42] <niknaem> wat iz a litunis
[22:42] == GWeegeeX [~[email protected]] has quit [Read error: Connection reset by peer]
[22:42] <niknaem> im 4 yr
[22:43] <LitDude> mi ntiv lnguag
[22:43] <niknaem> wt r u seing?
[22:43] <LitDude> whatenglish you speak
[22:43] <niknaem> r u meki fn of mi
[22:43] <LitDude> ys
[22:43] <niknaem> y
[22:44] <LitDude> <3
[22:44] <niknaem> I jst wnt jon tis
[22:44] <niknaem> plz hlp me
[22:44] <LitDude> hav a emil
[22:44] <niknaem> I cnt get 1!!!
[22:44] == AirZeus [[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 248 seconds]
[22:44] <niknaem> it ses im tu yobg
[22:44] <LitDude> thn register!!!!!!!!
[22:44] <LitDude> is that hard?
[22:45] <niknaem> it ses im tu yong
[22:45] <LitDude> try to trick him , saying that you're 16
[22:45] <niknaem> bt mommi ses trikn iz evl
[22:45] <niknaem> ad il brn in hel
[22:46] <niknaem> I dot evn kno wat a hel iz!!!!!!!!!
[22:46] <LitDude> tricking is not EVAL
[22:46] <Superiorstar> Screw this.
[22:46] == Superiorstar [[email protected]] has quit [Quit: Web client closed]
[22:46] <LitDude> and it cunt you bring in hel
[22:46] <CaptainAmerica_> c**t?!
[22:47] <LitDude> jst do wut i sai
[22:47] <CaptainAmerica_> LitDude Be careful. XD
[22:47] <niknaem> but y
[22:47] <niknaem> I dnt wnaa brn
[22:47] * CaptainAmerica_ fell on the floor, laughing to death... XD
[22:47] <niknaem> im oly 4 yrs ld!!!
[22:47] * CaptainAmerica_ laughs even louder
[22:47] <LitDude> wher do u live
[22:47] <LitDude> i wnt t kno
[22:48] <LitDude> pls
[22:48] <LitDude> pls!!!!!
[22:49] <niknaem> grmni
[22:49] <niknaem> I guta gu
[22:49] == Ignoritus [[email protected]/staff/Ignoritus] has joined #smbx
[22:49] == mode/#smbx [+o Ignoritus] by ChanServ
[22:49] <LitDude> :<
[22:49] <CaptainAmerica_> Hi Igoritus.
[22:49] <CaptainAmerica_> Ignoritus*
[22:50] <LitDude> niknaem r u suk at inglsh
[22:50] == FanofSMBX [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[22:50] <CaptainAmerica_> Both of you do. This is so funny. XD
[22:50] == FanofSMBX [~[email protected]] has quit [Client Quit]
[22:50] * CaptainAmerica_ laughs so hard, he's about to die.
[22:50] == niknaem has changed nick to Nickname
[22:50] <LitDude> irc quote comedy gold
[22:51] <Nickname> I guess niknaem is a thing now
[22:51] <CaptainAmerica_> Indeed. XD

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby underFlo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:57 pm

GLDude wrote:Nickname and GLDude in the nutshell :
Spoiler: show
[22:32] == niknaem_ [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[22:32] * CaptainAmerica_ hugs Elsa
[22:32] <LitDude> you know if knux died then rip 2010-2014
[22:32] <CaptainAmerica_> He's 18.
[22:32] <niknaem_> loks liek teres a fakr of mi
[22:33] <LitDude> and i have a fast heartbreakinggg
[22:33] <niknaem_> in famus
[22:33] <LitDude> btw im talking about a user not his life
[22:33] <niknaem_> I ned hlp
[22:33] <CaptainAmerica_> I hope so.
[22:33] <CaptainAmerica_> I was born in 2010-2014 too.
[22:33] <niknaem_> I wnted tu sin up gmil
[22:33] <CaptainAmerica_> As Legend-tony980.
[22:33] <LitDude> get beack knux
[22:34] == U|Afk has changed nick to U
[22:34] <LitDude> GET BACK
[22:34] <LitDude> nauw
[22:34] <niknaem_> but I cnt regstr bcus im tu yung
[22:34] <Superiorstar> Pingas.
[22:34] <U> lol
[22:34] <U> Pingas
[22:34] <niknaem_> I ned hlp
[22:34] <CaptainAmerica_> Stop saying that word.
[22:34] <U> whats the matter nickname?
[22:34] * CaptainAmerica_ crosses his arms.
[22:35] <LitDude> CAN'T TELL
[22:35] <niknaem_> wat iz a pings im 4 yr nd dot kno
[22:35] <LitDude> if troll or stupid
[22:35] == niknaem [~[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 248 seconds]
[22:35] <LitDude> TROLLER NOOOOOOOOOOOO
[22:35] <LitDude> come back
[22:35] == niknaem_ has changed nick to niknaem
[22:35] <LitDude> come back pls ;_;
[22:35] <niknaem> gud te fakr is guon
[22:35] <U> is the war still going?
[22:35] <LitDude> no
[22:35] == niknaem has changed nick to Nickname
[22:36] <LitDude> fakr in my face
[22:36] <Nickname> guys, calm down, I just switched devices
[22:36] <Nickname> your 4 year old niknaem will return shortly
[22:36] == Nickname has changed nick to niknaem
[22:36] <U> lol
[22:36] <LitDude> The Joke
[22:36] <niknaem> im bck
[22:36] <LitDude> Your Head
[22:37] <niknaem> wt r u tlkin abot
[22:37] <LitDude> nickname in your muna
[22:37] <U> lol
[22:37] <niknaem> wat uz a muna
[22:37] == U has changed nick to U|Afk
[22:37] <niknaem> and wo iz nicknaem
[22:37] <LitDude> niknaem ON MUNA
[22:37] <LitDude> HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
[22:38] <niknaem> WT IZ A MNUA
[22:38] * LitDude flys the fuck around the irc
[22:38] <niknaem> get bck
[22:38] <niknaem> guis I cnt registr to gmil
[22:38] <LitDude> the fuck
[22:38] <niknaem> it ses im to yung
[22:39] <LitDude> anyone can be young
[22:39] <niknaem> hlp mi
[22:39] <LitDude> gmail is the troller
[22:39] <niknaem> hlp
[22:39] <LitDude> uhhhhhh is there a email resendtion
[22:39] <niknaem> I wna regstr tu te frms
[22:39] <LitDude> ok you're so hilarious that i cant' even answer
[22:40] <niknaem> it ses 4 yr old is to yung
[22:40] <niknaem> and wt iz a hlars im 4
[22:40] <CaptainAmerica_> Stop. XD
[22:40] <niknaem> wi
[22:40] <niknaem> I ned hlp
[22:41] <LitDude> there's a button in login page called Resend activation e-mail
[22:41] <LitDude> there's a answer
[22:41] <LitDude> ...niknaem
[22:41] <niknaem> I dot haf a emil
[22:41] <niknaem> I tri get 1 bt gmil ses im tu yung
[22:41] <LitDude> you don't have a email?wtf man
[22:42] <LitDude> also tu is a lithuanish word you
[22:42] <LitDude> lol
[22:42] <niknaem> wat iz a litunis
[22:42] == GWeegeeX [~[email protected]] has quit [Read error: Connection reset by peer]
[22:42] <niknaem> im 4 yr
[22:43] <LitDude> mi ntiv lnguag
[22:43] <niknaem> wt r u seing?
[22:43] <LitDude> whatenglish you speak
[22:43] <niknaem> r u meki fn of mi
[22:43] <LitDude> ys
[22:43] <niknaem> y
[22:44] <LitDude> <3
[22:44] <niknaem> I jst wnt jon tis
[22:44] <niknaem> plz hlp me
[22:44] <LitDude> hav a emil
[22:44] <niknaem> I cnt get 1!!!
[22:44] == AirZeus [[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 248 seconds]
[22:44] <niknaem> it ses im tu yobg
[22:44] <LitDude> thn register!!!!!!!!
[22:44] <LitDude> is that hard?
[22:45] <niknaem> it ses im tu yong
[22:45] <LitDude> try to trick him , saying that you're 16
[22:45] <niknaem> bt mommi ses trikn iz evl
[22:45] <niknaem> ad il brn in hel
[22:46] <niknaem> I dot evn kno wat a hel iz!!!!!!!!!
[22:46] <LitDude> tricking is not EVAL
[22:46] <Superiorstar> Screw this.
[22:46] == Superiorstar [[email protected]] has quit [Quit: Web client closed]
[22:46] <LitDude> and it cunt you bring in hel
[22:46] <CaptainAmerica_> c**t?!
[22:47] <LitDude> jst do wut i sai
[22:47] <CaptainAmerica_> LitDude Be careful. XD
[22:47] <niknaem> but y
[22:47] <niknaem> I dnt wnaa brn
[22:47] * CaptainAmerica_ fell on the floor, laughing to death... XD
[22:47] <niknaem> im oly 4 yrs ld!!!
[22:47] * CaptainAmerica_ laughs even louder
[22:47] <LitDude> wher do u live
[22:47] <LitDude> i wnt t kno
[22:48] <LitDude> pls
[22:48] <LitDude> pls!!!!!
[22:49] <niknaem> grmni
[22:49] <niknaem> I guta gu
[22:49] == Ignoritus [[email protected]/staff/Ignoritus] has joined #smbx
[22:49] == mode/#smbx [+o Ignoritus] by ChanServ
[22:49] <LitDude> :<
[22:49] <CaptainAmerica_> Hi Igoritus.
[22:49] <CaptainAmerica_> Ignoritus*
[22:50] <LitDude> niknaem r u suk at inglsh
[22:50] == FanofSMBX [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[22:50] <CaptainAmerica_> Both of you do. This is so funny. XD
[22:50] == FanofSMBX [~[email protected]] has quit [Client Quit]
[22:50] * CaptainAmerica_ laughs so hard, he's about to die.
[22:50] == niknaem has changed nick to Nickname
[22:50] <LitDude> irc quote comedy gold
[22:51] <Nickname> I guess niknaem is a thing now
[22:51] <CaptainAmerica_> Indeed. XD
You missed the part where we made fun of you for posting it to the irc quotes topic.
im a girl yo

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2556
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby glitch4 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Nickname wrote:
GLDude wrote:Nickname and GLDude in the nutshell :
Spoiler: show
[22:32] == niknaem_ [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[22:32] * CaptainAmerica_ hugs Elsa
[22:32] <LitDude> you know if knux died then rip 2010-2014
[22:32] <CaptainAmerica_> He's 18.
[22:32] <niknaem_> loks liek teres a fakr of mi
[22:33] <LitDude> and i have a fast heartbreakinggg
[22:33] <niknaem_> in famus
[22:33] <LitDude> btw im talking about a user not his life
[22:33] <niknaem_> I ned hlp
[22:33] <CaptainAmerica_> I hope so.
[22:33] <CaptainAmerica_> I was born in 2010-2014 too.
[22:33] <niknaem_> I wnted tu sin up gmil
[22:33] <CaptainAmerica_> As Legend-tony980.
[22:33] <LitDude> get beack knux
[22:34] == U|Afk has changed nick to U
[22:34] <LitDude> GET BACK
[22:34] <LitDude> nauw
[22:34] <niknaem_> but I cnt regstr bcus im tu yung
[22:34] <Superiorstar> Pingas.
[22:34] <U> lol
[22:34] <U> Pingas
[22:34] <niknaem_> I ned hlp
[22:34] <CaptainAmerica_> Stop saying that word.
[22:34] <U> whats the matter nickname?
[22:34] * CaptainAmerica_ crosses his arms.
[22:35] <LitDude> CAN'T TELL
[22:35] <niknaem_> wat iz a pings im 4 yr nd dot kno
[22:35] <LitDude> if troll or stupid
[22:35] == niknaem [~[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 248 seconds]
[22:35] <LitDude> TROLLER NOOOOOOOOOOOO
[22:35] <LitDude> come back
[22:35] == niknaem_ has changed nick to niknaem
[22:35] <LitDude> come back pls ;_;
[22:35] <niknaem> gud te fakr is guon
[22:35] <U> is the war still going?
[22:35] <LitDude> no
[22:35] == niknaem has changed nick to Nickname
[22:36] <LitDude> fakr in my face
[22:36] <Nickname> guys, calm down, I just switched devices
[22:36] <Nickname> your 4 year old niknaem will return shortly
[22:36] == Nickname has changed nick to niknaem
[22:36] <U> lol
[22:36] <LitDude> The Joke
[22:36] <niknaem> im bck
[22:36] <LitDude> Your Head
[22:37] <niknaem> wt r u tlkin abot
[22:37] <LitDude> nickname in your muna
[22:37] <U> lol
[22:37] <niknaem> wat uz a muna
[22:37] == U has changed nick to U|Afk
[22:37] <niknaem> and wo iz nicknaem
[22:37] <LitDude> niknaem ON MUNA
[22:37] <LitDude> HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
[22:38] <niknaem> WT IZ A MNUA
[22:38] * LitDude flys the fuck around the irc
[22:38] <niknaem> get bck
[22:38] <niknaem> guis I cnt registr to gmil
[22:38] <LitDude> the fuck
[22:38] <niknaem> it ses im to yung
[22:39] <LitDude> anyone can be young
[22:39] <niknaem> hlp mi
[22:39] <LitDude> gmail is the troller
[22:39] <niknaem> hlp
[22:39] <LitDude> uhhhhhh is there a email resendtion
[22:39] <niknaem> I wna regstr tu te frms
[22:39] <LitDude> ok you're so hilarious that i cant' even answer
[22:40] <niknaem> it ses 4 yr old is to yung
[22:40] <niknaem> and wt iz a hlars im 4
[22:40] <CaptainAmerica_> Stop. XD
[22:40] <niknaem> wi
[22:40] <niknaem> I ned hlp
[22:41] <LitDude> there's a button in login page called Resend activation e-mail
[22:41] <LitDude> there's a answer
[22:41] <LitDude> ...niknaem
[22:41] <niknaem> I dot haf a emil
[22:41] <niknaem> I tri get 1 bt gmil ses im tu yung
[22:41] <LitDude> you don't have a email?wtf man
[22:42] <LitDude> also tu is a lithuanish word you
[22:42] <LitDude> lol
[22:42] <niknaem> wat iz a litunis
[22:42] == GWeegeeX [~[email protected]] has quit [Read error: Connection reset by peer]
[22:42] <niknaem> im 4 yr
[22:43] <LitDude> mi ntiv lnguag
[22:43] <niknaem> wt r u seing?
[22:43] <LitDude> whatenglish you speak
[22:43] <niknaem> r u meki fn of mi
[22:43] <LitDude> ys
[22:43] <niknaem> y
[22:44] <LitDude> <3
[22:44] <niknaem> I jst wnt jon tis
[22:44] <niknaem> plz hlp me
[22:44] <LitDude> hav a emil
[22:44] <niknaem> I cnt get 1!!!
[22:44] == AirZeus [[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 248 seconds]
[22:44] <niknaem> it ses im tu yobg
[22:44] <LitDude> thn register!!!!!!!!
[22:44] <LitDude> is that hard?
[22:45] <niknaem> it ses im tu yong
[22:45] <LitDude> try to trick him , saying that you're 16
[22:45] <niknaem> bt mommi ses trikn iz evl
[22:45] <niknaem> ad il brn in hel
[22:46] <niknaem> I dot evn kno wat a hel iz!!!!!!!!!
[22:46] <LitDude> tricking is not EVAL
[22:46] <Superiorstar> Screw this.
[22:46] == Superiorstar [[email protected]] has quit [Quit: Web client closed]
[22:46] <LitDude> and it cunt you bring in hel
[22:46] <CaptainAmerica_> c**t?!
[22:47] <LitDude> jst do wut i sai
[22:47] <CaptainAmerica_> LitDude Be careful. XD
[22:47] <niknaem> but y
[22:47] <niknaem> I dnt wnaa brn
[22:47] * CaptainAmerica_ fell on the floor, laughing to death... XD
[22:47] <niknaem> im oly 4 yrs ld!!!
[22:47] * CaptainAmerica_ laughs even louder
[22:47] <LitDude> wher do u live
[22:47] <LitDude> i wnt t kno
[22:48] <LitDude> pls
[22:48] <LitDude> pls!!!!!
[22:49] <niknaem> grmni
[22:49] <niknaem> I guta gu
[22:49] == Ignoritus [[email protected]/staff/Ignoritus] has joined #smbx
[22:49] == mode/#smbx [+o Ignoritus] by ChanServ
[22:49] <LitDude> :<
[22:49] <CaptainAmerica_> Hi Igoritus.
[22:49] <CaptainAmerica_> Ignoritus*
[22:50] <LitDude> niknaem r u suk at inglsh
[22:50] == FanofSMBX [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[22:50] <CaptainAmerica_> Both of you do. This is so funny. XD
[22:50] == FanofSMBX [~[email protected]] has quit [Client Quit]
[22:50] * CaptainAmerica_ laughs so hard, he's about to die.
[22:50] == niknaem has changed nick to Nickname
[22:50] <LitDude> irc quote comedy gold
[22:51] <Nickname> I guess niknaem is a thing now
[22:51] <CaptainAmerica_> Indeed. XD
You missed the part where we made fun of you for posting it to the irc quotes topic.
I've forgot where it is.

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4487
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Aero » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:44 pm

<Nien> Elsah i forget
<Nien> whore you again
<Nien> ....
<Nien> who're*
As long as one man goes hungry nobody should eat until everyone is full.

User avatar
Raster
Banned
Posts: 804
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Current Project: The Invasion 3

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Raster » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:34 am

GhostHawk wrote:<Nien> Elsah i forget
<Nien> whore you again
<Nien> ....
<Nien> who're*
10/10 Nien.

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Flair: resident cat
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:30 pm

[18:28] <Mittens> MALIA
[18:29] <Mittens> malia
[18:29] <Mittens> malia
[18:29] <Mittens> malia
[18:29] <Mittens> malia
[18:29] <Mittens> malia
[18:29] <Mittens> malia
[18:29] <Mittens> malia
[18:29] <Mittens> malia
[18:29] <Malia> WHAT!!!
[18:29] <Mittens> is the ping getting annoying
[18:29] <Malia> YES!
[18:29] <Mittens> lol

User avatar
Blck_Guy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 624
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:28 pm
Current Project: SMBX: Nw Super Mario Land (1?)

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Blck_Guy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:56 pm

* BowtiedFlare puts his finger to TNTElsa 's mouth
<Helsah> I know.
<TNTElsa> this is why I don't talk to people online
<BowtiedFlare> Why
<Helsah> Because you had no regrets kissing Kressara.
* TNTElsa sucks on BowtiedFlare's finger
Should GhostHawk add link to VSMBX?

LIVE ON YOUTUBE:
Spoiler: show
IRC Moments:
Spoiler: show
<Blck_Guy> Is here a Type of Drug for Legend-Master980 to make him stop Aging Fast?
<Legend-Master980> Blck_Guy: Thanks.
<Nexia> Gohan what else do u need
<PrincessMarina> You
<Blck_Guy> I'm a DUCK
* Anna roasts duck for dinner
<Blck_Guy> Anna I hope I taste Good...
<Anna> Blck_Guy, not u silly
<PrincessMarina> Blck_Guy: you taste good.
<Blck_Guy> PrincessMarina Owww Thanks..... :')
<XerX> Without Reghrhre there is no fun here anymore :c *cri*
<Blck_Guy> XerX Stop Showing us that you Love reghrhre so much!!
<XerX> No
<Nexia> May the spammers never touch this beauty
YouTube Channel:

Other Things:
Spoiler: show
CC10 level progress: Completed

User avatar
HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Posts: 3433
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:28 pm
Current Project: Stupid university assignments :/
Chat Username: Look below my avatar
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby HeroLinik » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Interesting...I have found a new way to sing Let it Go (I am Kyurelsa, btw)
Spoiler: show
19:00] == Kyurem has changed nick to Kyurelsa
[19:01] == zlakerboy357 [~[email protected]] has quit [Remote host closed the connection]
[19:01] == zlakerboy357 [~[email protected]] has joined #smbx
[19:01] <RudeGuy> If Valtteri will say to one "don't do this kind of posts" and I tell him "let it go", what could happen?
[19:01] <Kyurelsa> he will respond by saying "let it go
[19:01] <RudeGuy> uhm
[19:02] <Kyurelsa> and then you will respond by saying "can't hold back anymore"
[19:02] <RudeGuy> any other answers?
[19:02] <Kyurelsa> and then valtteri will respond by saying "let it go"
[19:02] <Kyurelsa> and then you will respond by saying "turn away and slam the door"
[19:02] <RudeGuy> get out
[19:02] <Kyurelsa> and then valtteri will respond by saying "i don't care what others have to say"
[19:02] <Kyurelsa> and then you will respond by saying "LET THE STORM RAGE OOOOOOOOOON"
[19:02] <Nickname> http://brawlcustommusic.com/389
[19:02] <Nickname> yuss
[19:02] <RudeGuy> Wha...What the fuck?!
[19:03] <Kyurelsa> and then valtteri will respond by saying "the cold never bothered me anyway"
[19:03] <RudeGuy> let it go, RudeGuy, let it go
[19:03] == Darkonius [~[email protected]] has quit [Quit: CHILL CLAWBUSTERS]
[19:03] <Kyurelsa> and then you will respond by saying "it's funny how some distance makes everything seem small"
[19:04] * RudeGuy froze Kyurelsa
[19:04] <Kyurelsa> and then valtteri will respond by saying "and all the fears that controlled me can't get to me at all"
[19:04] <Kyurelsa> and then you will respond by saying "it's time to see what i can do, to test the limits and break through"
[19:04] <Kyurelsa> and then valtteri will respond by saying "no right, no wrong, no rules for me"
[19:04] <Panda> uh
[19:05] <Kyurelsa> and then you will respond by saying "i'm free"
[19:05] <RudeGuy> ...
[19:05] <Kyurelsa> and then valtteri will respond by saying "LET IT GO, LET IT GOOOOOOOO, I AM ONE WITH THE WIND AND SKY"
[19:05] <RudeGuy> For the first time in forever, can you shut the fuck up?!
[19:05] <Kyurelsa> and then you will respond by saying "LET IT GOO, LET IT GOOOOO"
[19:05] <Kyurelsa> and then valtteri will respond by saying "you'll never make me cry"
[19:06] <Kyurelsa> and then you will respond by saying "here i stand and here i stay"
[19:06] <Kyurelsa> and then valtteri will respond by saying "LET THE STORM RAGE OOOOOOOOOOOOOON" while changing the key to F# major
[19:06] == bossedit8 [~[email protected]] has quit [Quit: .]
[19:06] <RudeGuy> http://imgur.com/4AQfkDh
[19:06] <zlakerboy357> no offense Kyurelsa but people r getting sick of ur frozen crap
[19:06] <zlakerboy357> plz stop
[19:06] <RudeGuy> ^^
[19:07] <zlakerboy357> same with u RudeGuy
[19:07] <Kyurelsa> and then you will respond by saying "my power flurries through the ai--" ok ok, i'll stop
Image
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
Check out my content on YouTube! // Don't forget to check out my project as well!

User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4972
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Flair: help
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby RudeGuy » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:21 am

[14:18] * castlewars sends out Yveltal, who brutally rapes RudeGuy
[14:18] <kinoko> yeah
[14:18] <RudeGuy> oh yes
[14:18] <RudeGuy> I like sex
[14:18] <kinoko> +_+
[14:19] <fatoldsweaty> who doesn't
im bored

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5838
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Mable » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:38 pm

How are rape jokes funny *sigh*

User avatar
Raster
Banned
Posts: 804
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Current Project: The Invasion 3

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Raster » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:41 pm

11:39 AM → kitten joined ([email protected])
11:39 AM <_4matsy> a cute sleepy kitten :3
11:40 AM — _4matsy hugs and squeezes the cute sleepy kitten :3
11:40 AM ← kitten left ([email protected])

User avatar
Blck_Guy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 624
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:28 pm
Current Project: SMBX: Nw Super Mario Land (1?)

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Blck_Guy » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:20 pm

CaptainSyrup wrote:How are rape jokes funny *sigh*

To, me, if it is someone getting raped, I find it funny!!! XD
Should GhostHawk add link to VSMBX?

LIVE ON YOUTUBE:
Spoiler: show
IRC Moments:
Spoiler: show
<Blck_Guy> Is here a Type of Drug for Legend-Master980 to make him stop Aging Fast?
<Legend-Master980> Blck_Guy: Thanks.
<Nexia> Gohan what else do u need
<PrincessMarina> You
<Blck_Guy> I'm a DUCK
* Anna roasts duck for dinner
<Blck_Guy> Anna I hope I taste Good...
<Anna> Blck_Guy, not u silly
<PrincessMarina> Blck_Guy: you taste good.
<Blck_Guy> PrincessMarina Owww Thanks..... :')
<XerX> Without Reghrhre there is no fun here anymore :c *cri*
<Blck_Guy> XerX Stop Showing us that you Love reghrhre so much!!
<XerX> No
<Nexia> May the spammers never touch this beauty
YouTube Channel:

Other Things:
Spoiler: show
CC10 level progress: Completed

SMBXxer
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1033
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby SMBXxer » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Blck_Guy wrote:
CaptainSyrup wrote:How are rape jokes funny *sigh*

To, me, if it is someone getting raped, I find it funny!!! XD
Yeah that's fucked up.
Might be working on an episode maybe.



<Joey> you want a dickpic
<Quill> "Let it go." Anna says as Elsa cums

User avatar
Blck_Guy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 624
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:28 pm
Current Project: SMBX: Nw Super Mario Land (1?)

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Blck_Guy » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:29 pm

SMBXxer wrote:
Blck_Guy wrote:
CaptainSyrup wrote:How are rape jokes funny *sigh*

To, me, if it is someone getting raped, I find it funny!!! XD
Yeah that's fucked up.
I only mean this if it is joking not actually RL raping
Should GhostHawk add link to VSMBX?

LIVE ON YOUTUBE:
Spoiler: show
IRC Moments:
Spoiler: show
<Blck_Guy> Is here a Type of Drug for Legend-Master980 to make him stop Aging Fast?
<Legend-Master980> Blck_Guy: Thanks.
<Nexia> Gohan what else do u need
<PrincessMarina> You
<Blck_Guy> I'm a DUCK
* Anna roasts duck for dinner
<Blck_Guy> Anna I hope I taste Good...
<Anna> Blck_Guy, not u silly
<PrincessMarina> Blck_Guy: you taste good.
<Blck_Guy> PrincessMarina Owww Thanks..... :')
<XerX> Without Reghrhre there is no fun here anymore :c *cri*
<Blck_Guy> XerX Stop Showing us that you Love reghrhre so much!!
<XerX> No
<Nexia> May the spammers never touch this beauty
YouTube Channel:

Other Things:
Spoiler: show
CC10 level progress: Completed

User avatar
zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2706
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm
Flair: resident cat
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby zioy » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:55 pm

20:54] <Elsah> Bomber57, KICK ME
[20:54] <Elsah> NOW
[20:54] <Elsah> PLS
[20:55] <Bomber57> FUCKING FINE
[20:55] == Elsah was kicked from #smbxgames by Bomber57 [wwhy]
[20:55] == Elsah [[email protected]] has joined #smbxgames
[20:55] <Elsah> aaah
[20:55] <koolkat> wtf
[20:55] <Elsah> feeels sooo goood

User avatar
SMBXRaptor
Rex
Rex
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:11 am

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby SMBXRaptor » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:12 am

<MyNameIsEric52>MY
<MyNameIsEric52>NAME
<MyNameIsEric52>IS
<SMBXRaptor>troll
<MyNameIsEric52>ERIC!
<SMBXRaptor> true, trolleric
Image Image Image Image Image Image


Spoiler: show
sorry for bad english , im have some psyhical problems..sorry..

User avatar
Blck_Guy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 624
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:28 pm
Current Project: SMBX: Nw Super Mario Land (1?)

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Blck_Guy » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:43 am

SMBXRaptor wrote:<MyNameIsEric52>MY
<MyNameIsEric52>NAME
<MyNameIsEric52>IS
<SMBXRaptor>troll
<MyNameIsEric52>ERIC!
<SMBXRaptor> true, trolleric

Why does MyNameIsEric52 do that?

--

And speaking of Eric, where did EricMouse go?
Should GhostHawk add link to VSMBX?

LIVE ON YOUTUBE:
Spoiler: show
IRC Moments:
Spoiler: show
<Blck_Guy> Is here a Type of Drug for Legend-Master980 to make him stop Aging Fast?
<Legend-Master980> Blck_Guy: Thanks.
<Nexia> Gohan what else do u need
<PrincessMarina> You
<Blck_Guy> I'm a DUCK
* Anna roasts duck for dinner
<Blck_Guy> Anna I hope I taste Good...
<Anna> Blck_Guy, not u silly
<PrincessMarina> Blck_Guy: you taste good.
<Blck_Guy> PrincessMarina Owww Thanks..... :')
<XerX> Without Reghrhre there is no fun here anymore :c *cri*
<Blck_Guy> XerX Stop Showing us that you Love reghrhre so much!!
<XerX> No
<Nexia> May the spammers never touch this beauty
YouTube Channel:

Other Things:
Spoiler: show
CC10 level progress: Completed

Navi
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:52 am
Current Project: trying to be a normal person
Chat Username: NavBot

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Navi » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:26 am

Dead. jk
[17:21] <MyNameIsEric52> i fucked myself
Hello~ I'm previously known as Alex48, or by crunch40 for very old people.

Memorabilia:
Spoiler: show
<Legend-tony980> And I'm sexually impure.
== broadband was kicked from #teatime by Gohan [eww broadband]
"I don't have time for this, sorry" ~ Joey 2015
<reghrhre> close, ronald garcia

Crusher: kedy (the adjective) means rude or mean
kedy (the verb) means to ban/kick/kickban
kedy (the noun) means bad leader

now, see you in 3 years when im finally unbanned
xD

[Friday, May 01, 2015 6:12 PM] Crusher169: Kedy-kun-kawaii-desu-san-chan-sensai-senpai
Good morning/afternoon/noon/evening/night/midnight/dawn to everyone!
Supporting:
Spoiler: show
bossedit8's project:
Image
Image
Touhou Mario 2
Image
OPEN SESAME:
Spoiler: show
Image

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5838
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby Mable » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:48 am

Blck_Guy wrote:
SMBXRaptor wrote:<MyNameIsEric52>MY
<MyNameIsEric52>NAME
<MyNameIsEric52>IS
<SMBXRaptor>troll
<MyNameIsEric52>ERIC!
<SMBXRaptor> true, trolleric

Why does MyNameIsEric52 do that?

--

And speaking of Eric, where did EricMouse go?
In the chat.

User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4972
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Flair: help
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Re: IRC Quotes Topic

Postby RudeGuy » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:12 pm

CaptainSyrup wrote:How are rape jokes funny *sigh*
I wasn't pointing out the rape joke castlewars made.
im bored


Return to “Pit of 100 Pages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests